Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Sephiroth

Sephiroth's Little Corner ... 3rd one.

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2-2-2015 11:34 AM | Show all posts
Date February 2nd, 2015

Finally a good weekend rest after about two months of hectic work period, including on weekdays. It have been a while since I had taken a long leisurely nap in the afternoon or catch up on my reading or take time to walk in the park. It have been a good weekend as I was able to do all these, and the cold weather (with lot of rain) have damned my fiery spirit and calm my soul. It also have been a long time since I had a good debate with my friends as I used to do.

And this weekend, we had a debate on one simple question - "What is weakening the Hindu community in Malaysia?" No doubt this topic was due to the recent political turmoil in MIC and how Indian society seems to be unstable. However, I had put my foot down and refused to talk about politics. Instead, I have choose to focus on what really matters - the mental state of Hindu society itself.

These are my opinions about the question which had been asked. I have identified three reasons for this weakening :-

1. Indian society in Malaysia are disorganized and lacking in materials which could encourage future generations toward their own belief and identity.
2. Indian society in Malaysia are splintered within.
3. Indian society in Malaysia are lacking behind in important fields - like Economy and Politics. Many of them are selfish in nature.

Point 1 - Disorganized and lacking in materials.

I must say that I am quite proud of many young generations in  Malaysia who are trying to learn about their own culture and heritage and even trying to follow them. We can see these examples during cultural shows and festivals. However, while these attempts are recommendable, what I see lacking here are the materials and knowledge which older generations can provide for them but failed to do so.

Take for example this website :- http://www.publishersglobal.com/directory/malaysia/

If you look at the list of publishing houses which publishes books on various languages, including Arabs but where is the Tamil language? Where are the Tamil pubishers? I know of one called Vidya Publishing house in Klang, not sure it still exist or not.

I am not saying that all hindus (or tamilans if you prefer) to learn tamil language and produce tamil books. No, that is not true tamilans. Those are South Indians who thinks that a tamilan means someone who speaks and write tamil language perfectly. Historically, a tamilan is someone who had sailed both side of Asia - from the shores of Africa all the way to Japan and not only brought Tamil and its culture to these distance shores, but also have learned and used their foreign language as he could use his own native tongue. DO NOT BE LIKE A FROG UNDER A COCONUT SHELL. Don't think you are a tamilan just because you can read and write in Tamil. Learn as many thing as you can and explore the World while there is still strenght in your limbs and breathe in your body.

No, what I'm saying that tamil writers should take time to translate their tamil books into other languages - especially English. The World could benefit from the knowledge contained in Tamil culture. One have to look at book stores like Popular and MPH to see just how little (if any) books with Indian cultural, heritage and history exists in the shelves. Matter a fact I have seen more teen novels by various writers (of all races) than I do about books about India, Indian Culture or Tamil Culture, heritage and history.

And I could like to suggest that if individuals cannot start a publishing house, perhaps some youngsters - using the power of the Internet could come together, create an online but free publishing house and allow others to contribute into them. Many great online bookstores have been started in such way, like the Guttenberg store and Gamefaqs.com.

The other two points after lunch - or tomorrow if I have time.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-2-2015 02:10 PM | Show all posts
Point 2 - Indian society is splintered.

Every race on the Planet has sub-group within their main group. The different could be in the dialect which they speak or culture and heritage which they follow, different life style or simply different historical backgrounds which set them apart from one another. Indian race are no exception. Matter a fact, it is possible that Indian society have the largest sub-groups within their main group, second only to Chinese.

However, unlike other races with sub-groups, Indian society seems to be in a turmoil from within, not only here in Malaysia, but also in India. This is because each sub-group have their own agenda and goals which have little to do with interest of the majority or in some cases, contradict the safety and interest of the majority itself. Indian society can be divided into five sub-groups :-

1. Hindus
2. Indian Muslims.
3. Indian Christians.
4. Atheists and Seculars.
5. Others (like Sikhs).

It is no secret that for the past 30 years, Indian Muslims have been injecting themselves into the political system and have been hijacking the resources which meant for the whole (Indian) society. This explains why Indian Muslims seems to be increasing in wealth and prestige while main Indian group, the Hindus seems to be pushed backward. It is no surprise that this is what Malays wanted. With MIC (or as I could call them - Muslim Indian Congress) in their pockets, Malays have been ensuring that the Hindus will not be in power or change their own fate. The MIC former lapdo - Samy Velu who have been in power for the past 30 years BUT as useful as a roll of a toilet paper in a public toilet was a perfect example of this. No surprise that this is what happening in India as well.

Not enough with that, there are also backstabbers in among Indian societies like the Christians who thinks themselves as Westerners and above the Indian society status qou. There are also the atheists, seculars and other groups, kept pushing Hindus down by injecting themselves into the decision making process, undermining the decisions already made to improve Hindu society or opening oppose and even work with non-Indians like UMNO to bring down Indian society in whole.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-2-2015 09:10 AM | Show all posts
Point 3 - Many of the Indians are Selfish in Nature.

I could agree that this seems to be a riddiculous reason. At least that was the first reaction I have received when I have stated that Selfishness to be one of the reasons why Indian race in Malaysia was lacking behind. After all, Selfishness is a human trait and can be found in very race so how is it such a big factor in the conditions that currently plaqueing Indian society? I assure you that the readers will be very surprise once we start to peel away at this issue.

There are members within Indian society, like any other society who are very selfish. In start at a very young age. I'm not very sure about Malay society (many of the older generations don't seem to care about their youngsters at all) but in Chinese society, they start their young ones with as much knowledge as possible. I have seen Chinese youth, as little as five years old entering various activities which require mental and physical strenght, such as Acrobats, Martial arts, dancing and even Yoga. By the time they are teenagers, the older generations could have nailed the concept of success into their psyche - by repeatingly reminding them that the status of success in a society is measured by good grades, good appearance, good manners (at least in front of their family members and those in the same status quo) and good knowledge of the World. By the time they could reach 25 years old, many of them could have came out of the University with career in mind OR trying to settle at overseas. This could be a typical scenario for Chinese society here in Malaysia, at least from my point of view.

But what happens in Indian society? From very early age, Indian parents kept telling their children what not to do. They don't allow their children to explore. They don't allow their children to understand their own limitations and they (the parents) believe by doing that, they are actually protecting their children. Whenever their children want to try something new, you could always find their parents close by with a lease in their hands. Just sit in a play ground and look around, listen to the parents speak to their children. When the children want to play in the swings or merry-go-around, you could hear the parents says things like "Don't do that! You could fall!" Or "You are going to fall!" or "You going to fall down and break your nose!" Always negative statement, always nailing the sense of failure into the young minds without even understanding what they are doing is merely imprinting doubts into their minds at an early age.

I remember I was in Standard four (about 11 years old) and I came home from school with muddy school uniform, bruises on my elbow and crying my eyes out. My mother asked me what happened and I told her that one of my classmate had hit me and pushed me down. She asked what I did after that and I said nothing. What she said after that remained in me till now - "The next time you allow another person to push you down and come home crying, I will beat you myself."

Since then, I have been fighting my own battles. Whether it is in form of combat - which I had learn unarmed and armed combat (swordmanship, knives and tanto (3-meter stick fighting, Philiphines called it Arnis)) or through debating, I have stood my own ground to this day. Why? Because of those words spoken to me three decades ago.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-2-2015 10:38 AM | Show all posts

Continue from above ...

And yet, Indian parents continued to push down their children with negativity every day - whether it is in the playground, or in home or outside without any regards to what they are doing. Children who are born in such environment could have a large notion of negativity in their mindset for the rest of their lives - they could develop a fear of trying something new and seeks to create a boundary of comfort around them. This explains why I have not seen a lot of (if any) Indian youngsters in competitions like card battles (Yes, I do attend those competitions as observers) or Gymnasicm or Acrobat competitions and such. I did see good amount of youngsters in Tennis training in Klang though - which I suspect due to good people who involved in the sports before (again, good positive elders).

The youngsters could create a boundary of comfort which they are familiar with and something they could not fail easily. They could hit books and study hard because educations have guidelines and a rigid shape to it. There are books which one must read and understand and subjects to memorized. Maths, Science, Physics, Chemisty, Add Maths and many more. Indian youngsters are capable of mastering all these knowledge at ease, however they seems to be lacking in ability to use their worldly knowledge to break out of the mental hole they had dug for themselves. More and more a person become educated, less and less he is in tune to what was happening in the real World. He could become indifferent to other members of the society and in doing so, alienate himself from trying to help the society in general, which bring back to the first point I had made earlier - that older generations do not seems to support younger generations in term of understanding Indian culture, heritage and belief.

Indian youths are smart in worldly knowledge - I will admit that. But the real education begins outside the classroom in the real World. Various points in how well one handles pressure of living and surviving, peer pressure, sense of freedom (to do things with minimun supervision), financial and social pressure all determines one's personality. If all one cares about is obtaining worldly knowledge and using it for wealth and status quo, then that person could become rich or famous (or both) but does little for his society in general. He could look down on other members of his society with indifferent, judging them to be failure because he could view himself as a candidate of success. He could limit his social interactions from all members of the society to a certain limit of society which mimics his own success. He could want others to follow him but never take time to consider that maybe others have something to teach him in return.

Thus this brings us to condition which I had described in Point 2 - segregation within Indian society. It is individuals with above mentioned mentality who could look for their "equals" in status quo and could likely to find it in certain members of the Indian society - like Indian Muslims, Indian Christians, atheists and seculars. These sub-groups could be "successful" due to various reasons - such as Indian Muslims are "successful" because they have the Malays to support them (due to being in the same religion), Indian Christians are successful as they have no concept of morality and ethics and atheists and seculars are not much different in similar mentality.

And so, the gap in the Indian society increases. In the past where Indian society are divided by religion, now it is being divided by social difference, status quo and education - all due to some parents teaching their children in the playground that they could "fall" if they tried something.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2015 05:24 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 24-2-2015 10:38 AM
Continue from above ...

And yet, Indian parents continued to push down their children with nega ...
And so, the gap in the Indian society increases. In the past where Indian society are divided by religion, now it is being divided by social difference, status quo and education - all due to some parents teaching their children in the playground that they could "fall" if they tried something.
when indians has  blend asuras worshipped , you can see the separation amoung them...

Think

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-2-2015 03:14 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 25-2-2015 05:24 PM
when indians has  blend asuras worshipped , you can see the separation amoung them...

Think

F*#K Off.  

Thank you.  

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 28-6-2015 12:27 PM | Show all posts
Spirit Walking

Yesterday morning (Saturday, 27/6/2015), I had taken a little "spirit walk" to Mt. Kinabalu. For most people, they do not know what is Spirit walking but this is common aspect among the Spiritualists, Shamans and others who have experience with the Other Side (of the Physical World). Basically, by certain methods, a person (physically) lie down and "sleep" but at the same time allow his or her spirit to leave his or her body and go places. Some of these "journeys" could take days where the person's physical body will remain at the same place and attended by his or her helpers.

One should not equalize Spirit Walking to Trance. Trance is where one reduce his or her mental activities to a point of no activity at all, and allow certain spirits to enter into his or her body, using it as medium to touch the physical objects and person. Sometimes, a person in trance could walk for miles to a certain location he or her do not know about.

Spirit Walking is done in various cultures using various means. I believe Australian Aborgines calls it as Dreamwalking. Native Red Indians in America and Latin America have their own names for it (forgot what it was) and usually done by their shamans by inducing a deep sleep-like (almost comatosed) state by using certain drugs (obtained by using mushrooms and other ingredients). This is done in Africa by the witch doctors and in Europe by the Druids. In Hinduism, it is done through meditation and Visualization where one reduced the vital signatures of a person to an almost death-like state.

Anyway, I wanted to see if Mt. Kinabalu have calmed down and willed myself to go there. I left my sword back home so I went there as a person hiking up the Mount. I was received by a native man - wearing jeans but shirtless. Talk, dark-skinned and polite but I could sense anger in his features. I believe he was the representation of Mt. Kinabalu and hence, will call him Kina for henceforth. He offer himself as a guide up the path which laid before us and I have accepted. It was dark - a few hours after midnight but the silvery moon was above us, shining our gravel road ahead of us. We walked together forward.

Kina explained how the time had passed so much. He said that in the past, once every harvest is done, people in the valley belong will give offering to the Gods and Spirits (including to the Mount) as sign of respect. There was also the time where young warriors and the old people will brave the mountain. One will be to set a challenge for himself to conquer and another to find the Peace of Death. But as the time passed, the attitude of the People changed. The offerings become less, the respect become less. Many do not brave the Mountain as test of courage anymore, not do they seek to find Peace of Death. The Mountain become just another place for the young people. And on top of that, they begin to pray to strange Gods which never existed before; new belief system which had no respect to teach to the youngsters. Now, the mountain is no more sacred. The People had forgotten the ways of the Old and change the Mountain into a place to visit during their free time. And yet, the Spirits of the Mountains do not care about these nor the abandonment of the People of the Valley.

But things changed for the drastic as more strange men came up the mountain. This time, they commit unspeakable insults by stripping down naked. This have made the Spirits angry - not only toward the small group of immature and stupid humans who done the tasks but toward the People of the Valley who had forgotten the ways of their forefathers to the point that they don't even know how to perform offering in a proper manner. They seeks to calm the Spirits and yet calls out to foreign gods' favor as not to offend these foreign gods, as if the Spirits is no longer in the minds and hearts.

Finally, we reach our destination. It was not the summit as Kina had stated that I was not permitted further. The Spirits residing in the Mountain are still angry and will remain so for some time, therefore it was not safe for me to proceed further. We stood by the edge of the mountain, overlooking the horizon toward our rights, with small trees behind us.

And then, I woke up as dawn was approaching - both in my Spirit world and in my own home.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-8-2015 08:32 AM | Show all posts
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/two-months-quake-climbers-test-trail-mount-kinabalu-081000710.html

KOTA KINABALU, Aug 6 ― Some 88 climbers will be making their way up Mount Kinabalu this Saturday starting at 8am to mark the “soft opening” of a new and improved route to replace the previous trails damaged by a 5.9-magnitude earthquake on June 5.

State Tourism, Culture and Environment Minister Datuk Masidi Manjun said a group of climbers, mostly Sabah Parks staff and rangers, mountain guides and members of the media will be testing out the trail which has been closed to climbers the last two months.

“The experimental climb will take climbers from the base of Timpohon Gate to Laban Rata around KM 6 or 3,272m of the 4,095m mountain,” he said, adding that most of the previous trail was retained save for some parts that were damaged by the earthquake.

Highly not recommended. It is too early. They should wait till end of the year, to allow the Spirits to calm down and "forget" what had happened. Their actions of trespassing to the Mountain will only lead the the Spirits being angry again.

What are they trying to do? Climb up to the top and perform "Sembahyang hajat" up there? They should be prepared for anything as it is possible that they could not be welcomed.

Source : http://www.theborneopost.com/201 ... e-in-ranau/?ref=yfp

August 7, 2015

KUALA LUMPUR: A weak earthquake measuring 3.0 on the Richter scale hit Ranau, Sabah, at 7.23pm yesterday.

The Malaysian Meteorological Department in a statement said the earthquake’s epicentre was located at 6.1 degrees north and 116.6 degrees east, about 20km northwest of Ranau. The quake tremors were also felt in Ranau. — Bernama

The Mountain have been awaken again by the footsteps of Men climbing her. The small earthquake is just a small warning for them to tread softly. I cannot say whether the Spirits will accept their presence there or not, it is up to the Spirits and the climbers' conduct. If they continue to remain ignorant and arrogant, we could likely to see another tragedy like the one we had in June.

Sigh ... if thing look bad, it is very possible I have to perform another Spirit Walk. Not looking forward to it as it could leave me weak for days.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-8-2015 06:24 PM | Show all posts

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-8-2015 03:51 PM | Show all posts
Once again, the Independance Day (August 31, 2015) is coming. But with the amount of suffering the People are enduring under the stupidity of Barisan Nasional's Party, can we trully call ourselves Independant?

Malaysia is not under a Democratic Rule like what the Government want the World to believe. Democratic rule means that the Election is done fairly and openly. Such is not the case in Malaysia, especially in the last General Election where tens of thousands of immigrants, brought from Indonesia, Bangladesh, Pakistan and elsewhere had overtaken the locals in casting votes, all because the BN Government had promised these pigs and dogs equal share to that of locals. Some fools could say that these immigrants were no different from Chinese and Indians who lived in Malaysia since 1800s. They cannot be more wrong. You see, Indians and Chinese were here since 1st Century and had ties with the lands for over 1,000 years. We helped the locals build and rebuild and we had co-existed with the local Malays equally. IF not for the 7th Century nonsense called Islam, many Malays could continue to look at Chinese and Indians as equals. Can we say the same with the immigrants who did what they were told (to vote) with the promise made by the current government?

Malaysia is also not under a Democratic rule because of the stunt they pulled last time in Perak, where they overthrow the state (Pakatan) government and installed their own dummy (Barisan) government.

Some fools could claim that People should look at the Flag as something that ties the people to the land and not to some political party, so therefore they should hoist it up this Independant Day. The very action to not hoisting the flag could be considered as People's rejection of the current state of the affairs. People are upset, and angry over the Government with their stupidity after stupidity since the past few years. People are finding less and less reasons to hoist the Jalur Gemilang flag. Myself included. Should we overlook the Political party and hoist the flag half-heartilly? I believe we should NOT.

I have decided this Independant Day, I will NOT hoist the flag. Instead, I decided that I will hoist a black flag - as a sign of mourning for the nation. Let face the facts - Malaysia is not independant anymore. The rights and the priviliges of the People to enjoy the bounty of the Nation have been hijacked by the Barisan national party who has interest only on making money for themselves and ensuring the immigrants are well off in our hard-earned nation. Do we need to be proud of such nation or should be mourn for it? Let us hoist a black flag this Independance Day and show our grief together.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2015 03:06 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-10-2015 11:10 AM | Show all posts
Monday - 05/10/2015

The beginning of the Dead of Christianity

I was looking through Youtube documentaries the other day, hoping to find some decent documentaries about ancient history which I could sit down and watch for couple of hours. I have came across the following documentaries which surprised me. I was surprised that Westerners could allow it to be uploaded onto Youtube without a big fuss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM9-8qj_Js8
Osiris & Christianity - The Christian adoption of Egyptian Iconography, Symbolism & Myth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNtF1-Y-JJM
History of Christianity - How Christianity was Invented.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwUZOZN-9dc
Why I think Jesus didn't exist  - by Dr. Richard Carrier

Among many more. The surprising increasing in documentaries targeting Christianity seems to have increased in Youtube for the past few years now. In the past, whenever I could find a clip on why Christianity is false or Jesus is a false god, it could always accompany by phrases from Al Quran, indicating that the owners or creators of those clips could likely be Muslims. Actually I couldn't be surprised about this as Muslims always potray all other belief system as false except for its own belief system (Islam), just as Communists potray all other political ideology as "foolishness" and incapable of finding equality except for Communism itself.

Perhaps the increase in these documentaries indicated the changes of the attitude toward Christianity. Many have started to question the effectiveness of Christianity as a religion as Christians seems to be plaqued (more than Muslims) with social problems, especially among their teenagers. In Malaysia, many Christian ladies are remaining unmarried because they cannot find suitors among Indian communities and even if they found Christian males, they attend to be "lacking" in proper equities, manners and attitude when compared to Hindu males. Many of these marriages attended to end up in divorce because educated Christian women have problem following what the Bible had said on women should do.

And let's not forget the ever-changing attitude of the Vaticans on various topics. I think many of the Christians are disappointed with the Vaticans and in their lack of backbone. The Vaticans went and appoint a Chinese Bishop for China couple of years ago and that Bishop is controlled by Communists China.

The Vaticans said nothing about the flight of any Christians in various African countries who were targeted by Muslims (including in Malaysia) and instead of voicing out the Vaticans' objection of Christian treatment, the Vaticans seems to bend down and kiss the rear end of the Muslim leaders. It was clear this was a politically motivated moves, seen as a way to please Muslims more than to solve the flight of Christians, especially in Africa.

The Vaticans continued to downplay the roles of some of its clergies who sexually abused young boys, and even came out with a knee-weak response "Jesus weeps" last week. Seriously ... Jesus weep? Hundreds of young boys get their asses poked and all Vaticans came out with was "Jesus weeps"?!

As more and more people looked at the Vaticans' and their politically motivated moves, many begins to realise (finally) that like Islam, Christianity is also just another political ideology, based on Roman Empire. And already, documentaries like mentioned above starting to come out to educate the public on what Christianity trully is and it is likely that we are witnessing the era of collapse of Christianity.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-12-2015 08:53 AM | Show all posts
Source : https://sg.news.yahoo.com/kids-must-taught-swim-030221012.html

Answer: No. Drowning deaths in the country average between 650 and 700 annually over the last 10 years, without decreasing.

During the World Conference on Drowning Prevention 2015, which was hosted by LSSM last month, it was revealed that there were 370,000 drowning cases worldwide, and the World Health Organisation (WHO) recognised that the figure had reached epidemic proportions and vastly outnumbered (the death toll of) some of the most dangerous diseases, such as Ebola.

Our drowning rate of between 650 and 700 per year for a population of 29 million is too high compared with Australia, which has a similarly-sized population and a drowning rate of 300. And yet, the focus on drowning as a preventable accident is insufficient in Malaysia.

Answer: We agree that very few schools have swimming pools. In our view, swimming pools, whether private or public, should be shared.
We currently have limited resources to train the young to swim, and we propose that the country’s limited resources be developed.

As a survivor of a drowning accident myself, I cannot emphasis enough the importance of learning how to swim. Everyone, especially children as young as 5 years old should learn how to swimming, or at least how to stay calm in the water which could allow them to think and safe themselves. Nowadays, with flash floods here and there, safety in the water becomes very important aspect.

It is true that most schools don't have swimming pools. Matter a fact, only time a youngster could probably see a swimming pool could be when he or she turns into adult and reaches College. Not sure whether local Universities have swimming pools or not but I know several private colleges have them (been there for Network Security seminars).

One possible solution for these could be that school administrators could contact local swimming pool management and make appointment for classes during school days. Then they could organize swimming activities as an extra-curricullum activity and send the students (along with teachers) to the swimming pools for the classes. I'm sure parents could be happy if schools does this.

As for me, I have been taking swimming lessons for a while now. Nowadays I could able to swimming in swimming pools comfortablly, and yet the fear of water which I developed due to my drowning experience still lingers on. That is my battle to fight and mine alone. I do not wish any children grow up fearing water like I did.

PS : I still look stunning in swim suits.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-12-2015 08:53 AM | Show all posts
It came to my attention recently that many women have taken up smoking (here in Malaysia as well as overseas, including India). So I decided to do some research on effects of smoking on women, and found some disturbing news. I could like to share it.

Smoking also causes the following health problems for women who smoke:

1. Decreased bone density
Women who have gone through menopause and who smoke have lower bone density. This means they have a higher chance of breaking a hip than women who do not smoke.

2. Rheumatoid arthritis
Women who smoke are more likely to get rheumatoid arthritis (RA). RA is an inflammatory, chronic disease. People with RA have swelling and pain in their joints.

3. Cataracts
Women who smoke are more likely to get cataracts that affect their vision. Cataracts are an eye disease where the lens of the eye is cloudy or foggy.

4. Gum disease
Smoking is linked to gum disease, which may lead to bone and tooth loss.

5. Ulcers
Smokers with gum disease are also more likely to get ulcers in the stomach, which can lead to death.

6. Surgery
Smokers have worse survival rates after surgery. They’re also more likely to have complications and poorer wound healing than non-smokers.

7. Depression
It is important for women to know about the link between smoking and depression because women are more likely than men to be diagnosed with depression.

8. Menstrual problems
Some studies show that women who smoke have more irregular or painful periods.

9. Menopause
Smokers are more likely than non-smokers to go through menopause at a younger age, and they may have worse symptoms of menopause.

10. Pregnancy
Women who smoke may also have a harder time getting pregnant. They also have a higher chance of losing their baby before it is born. Studies show there is an increased risk of SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome, also called "crib death") in babies born to women smokers.

11. Breathing
Teen girls who smoke have lungs that don’t grow as much as non-smokers’ lungs, and adult women who smoke have lungs that don’t work as well as non-smokers’ lungs.

Source : http://women.smokefree.gov/11-ha ... %80%99s-health.aspx

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-1-2016 08:48 AM | Show all posts
Source : http://zeenews.india.com/news/sc ... ee-app_1841614.html

London: Unfaithful lovers can use a new app that allows them to keep multiple phone numbers on their existing smartphone and cheat on their partners.

The app, called Swytch, allows users to have up to five additional mobile numbers on their existing smartphone nullifying the need of keeping two mobiles to orchestrate their double lives, The Mirror reported here on Sunday.

Chris Michael, CEO and co-founder of the app, said when developing the app it was inevitable it "could also attract the unfaithful ones".

Love and Marriage Institution was once considered to be sacred, based on trust and mutual respect as well as commitment to vow of living together in both good and bad times.

Nowadays, lovers seems to come by part-time or full-time basic. It seems kids nowadays go about finding lovers and the first question they seem to ask could be "Do you want it part time or full-time?"

Not enough with that, even married couple who have each other bind under vows don't seem to respect that vow. I remember a few years back when Facebook came and there were several PAS clergies who argue that social media like Facebook could cause couples to cheat on their spouse. I laughed thinking that this was not possible. Perhaps I still has faith in Love and Institution of Marriage then. It turn out they were correct.

Situations like cheating on spouses shows that members of the society living in dual-life. A front-life to showcase oneself as a good, honest, trustworthy person who loves his or her spouse while another life behind the front which showcase a person who could cheat others just for worldly pleasures. I have seen this myself. For me, this is truly a sad state of existence.

Funny thing is, when I told others that I did not marry (out of my own choice), they laughed at me. Perhaps they were laughing at themselves for I do not live a double-life like they do. At least, in that context, I could feel proud of myself.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-2-2016 12:19 PM | Show all posts
Source : http://zeenews.india.com/enterta ... haasan_1853225.html

Sunday, February 7, 2016 - 20:54

Boston: Recalling that the rise of Hitler in Germany and imposition of emergency in India came through normal democratic process, actor Kamal Haasan said "constant vigil" is required to safeguard freedom of speech in a democracy.

I, as an artist, believe that freedom of speech is separate from the ruling political state."

Whahahaha ... Interesting comment but unfortunately one that is shallow in thought and real world application.

IF Kamal Hassan have spent going through history books (or living as long as I have), then he could know that democracy had created more monsters in the real world than any other religion in the past 2,000 years.

Hinduism was a political system with its varna system, trying hard to string together groups of individuals with different personality to work together.

Judaism was a political system which binded the Jews to work together as a community.

Christianity was a political system which the Romans have created in fear that they will lose control of their people to Judaism.

Every belief system in China was a political tool, each want to influence Chinese Emperor so he could able to do things for them. In some way, so was the case in India - where Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism was competing to capture the hearts of Indian Kings. In the end, all they did was split the country into fragments, making it each for foreigners to take over (both in China and India).

Genghis Khan rose to power because of his People trusted him to expand their influence and territory. So did Napoleen. And Adolf Hitler and Mussolini.

American people choose to ignore what their country was doing to Red Indians, because their religion and their politicians labelled them as "pagans" and "heartens".

Bottomline is this - Religion or Political System is not at fault here. It is ignorance of the Human Race. They are so easily influenced and manipulated by "leaders" with loud mouth and "empty" promises, who in the end will use the People as tools (or politics or warfare) to gain what they want. And the sad thing here is, as long as human ignorance continues, this cycle will not end. We will continue to see rise of Democracy (or other political system), rise of tyrants from among the People, war and strife and finally the fall of Civilization. Over and over again.

Sigh ... Perhaps I lived too long on this World.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-2-2016 07:47 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 15-2-2016 10:47 AM

Sigh ... Perhaps I lived too long on this World.

so, u want me to make a spell  to make you get  lost from this world?? just tell me yes or no....I can perform my spell  magick which comes next dark moon on  8/3

btw, I miss a spell  on 8/2 on you ...busy doing with someone....

for next spell which fall on 8/3, just tell be ok....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-2-2016 03:38 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

so, u want me to make a spell  to make you get  lost from this world?? just tell me yes or no....I can perform my spell  magick which comes next dark moon on  8/3

Go ahead. Do it.

btw, I miss a spell  on 8/2 on you ...busy doing with someone....

Busy doing with someone?
I really don't care about your sex life.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2016 08:48 PM | Show all posts
Go ahead. Do it.
sure but I will spare your death spell ...only minor spell. what kind of minor spell...u will know soon...hahhahahahah dont mess with my magic

Busy doing with someone?
I really don't care about your sex life.
busy with my spell you moron....and   it goes well as fire pop up with answer.....
I love spell it wonder

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-3-2016 08:32 AM | Show all posts
by Nutcase.8

sure but I will spare your death spell ...

Deh! Don't talk like a retard to me. I'm not one of those a$$hole moderators who could tolerate your delusions. Fact is this - YOU CANNOT DO $HIT.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

14-6-2024 04:21 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073697 second(s), 40 queries .