Author: Rhyno

American Idol Season 10

[Copy link]
Post time 7-4-2011 09:37 AM | Show all posts
Entertaining, this type of music sesuai dgn dia

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-4-2011 09:39 AM | Show all posts
I have to admit this season contestants are great; Top 9 and all are performing at top level.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2011 09:49 AM | Show all posts
uols jangan stop tau upload AI ni every week sebabnya iols memang depends kat board ni nak ...
wadiunong Post at 7-4-2011 09:27

hem tercari2 vid naima
lupa dia out last week
miss her

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2011 09:52 AM | Show all posts
‘American Idol’: Could you feel the rock tonight?
American Idol, Fox, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on April, 6 2011 9:33 PM
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/04/american-idol-could-you-feel-the-rock-tonight.html

The top nine rocked on 'American Idol' tonight. Photo credit: Michael Becker/Fox

The “American Idol” contestants showed they know how to rock tonight. It was the best night of the season so far, because the performers were surprising and consistently good. What did you think?

From the judges, there was rarely a discouraging word, and I don’t think that helps viewers.

Jacob Lusk went with Michael Jackson’s “Man in the Mirror,” and delivered his best performance yet. He was at his most controlled, and  that’s saying a lot, because last week he seemed ready for the Metropolitan Opera. “Beautiful,” Steven Tyler said.  “Perfect in every way,” Jennifer Lopez said. Host Ryan Seacrest couldn’t figure out if Jacob’s voice or hip thrusts were more powerful.

Haley Reinhart was determined to show she could keep pace with Janis Joplin on “Piece of My Heart.” The vocal was strong, but the delivery was strenuous, especially when she stomped around. “You’re a contender,” Lopez told her. “I couldn’t find nothing wrong with that,” Tyler said. And that would be a theme for the night.

Casey Abrams played his base on a pretty, folky version of Credence Clearwater Revival’s “Have You Ever Seen the Rain?” Randy Jackson said Abrams had made Credence proud and — in a bit of hyperbole — revolutionized the bass. “I think you oughta put some wheels on that and ride that thing around town,” Tyler said of the bass.

Lauren Alaina, who’s only 16, gave a startling, mature performance of “(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman.” Tyler raved, “Four months ago, you came in an immature little girl. Tonight, you are a natural-born woman.” Lopez marveled that she had tackled an Aretha Franklin song. Jackson said, “You took a very difficult song. You did a good job.”

In the performance of the night, James Durbin changed it up and delivered a restrained, soulful version of “While My Guitar Gently Weeps.” It was unexpected and thrilling. Lopez liked his vulnerability, and Jackson seconded that emotion. ”That’s a really proud moment for you,” Tyler said.

Scotty McCreery loosened up and delivered a delightful “That’s All Right, Mama” in tribute to Elvis Presley. Jackson pulled out that chestnut, “Scotty is in it to win it. … This is a like a new Scotty.” Lopez felt there was a bit of rap flavor to it — and that wasn’t a complaint. There weren’t many complaints tonight.

Pia Toscano, looking beautiful and strutting confidently, revealed another side on Tina Turner’s “River Deep Mountain High.” ”You killed it,” Tyler said. “Amazing,” Lopez said. Jackson repeated himself, “Pia’s in it to win it.” And I guess that’s preferable to pitchy.

Stefano Langone was in pretty voice on “When a Man Love a Woman,” but he also seemed over the top. “Amazing, magic,” Lopez ruled. “I like it but I wasn’t jumping up and down,” Jackson said, a rare bit of criticism. “Tonight you nailed it,” Tyler said — a phrase he says a lot.

Paul McDonald delivered a very upbeat and folky “Folsom Prison Blues.” The results were weird. I think he probably sang his way out of the contest, even if he closed the show and won judges’ raves. “I loved it,” Jackson said. “You rocked the house,” Tyler said. “A perfect way to end the show,” Lopez said.

How would I rate them?

1. James Durbin

2. Jacob Lusk

3. Lauren Alaina

4. Scotty McCreery

5. Pia Toscano

6. Haley Reinhart

7. Casey Abrams

8. Stefano Langone

9. Paul McDonald

The results will be announced in a show at 8 p.m. Thursday on WOFL-Channel 35.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2011 10:15 AM | Show all posts
The girls pakai baju tajaan Gwen Stafani "Lamb"  horror kan

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2011 10:33 AM | Show all posts
Full video James buat sebelum Idol of the same song.  Seriously sore dia & Adam ada imbas.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-4-2011 01:05 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2011 01:08 PM | Show all posts
Casey the bassy is back. Walaupun best, tapi mungkin persembahan dia ni agak forgettable.

Haley is rockin' tonight~!

Scotty...... wow... a difference side of Scotty. Love it. Cute giler masa dia nyanti lagu ni. Tapi dok terteleng-teleng pegang mic tu very menggangu. Motip bimbo dok polok2 dia masa abis nyanyi tu?

James, motip malam ni ko hensem luar biasa? ~♥♥

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-4-2011 06:00 PM | Show all posts
Tapi dok terteleng-teleng pegang mic tu very menggangu.
HideGulz Post at 7-4-2011 13:08

even masa bercakap pun dia senget ke kanan. dia kena do semething la utk adjust, peh ni nak jd penyanyi terkenal dah.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2011 08:46 PM | Show all posts
even masa bercakap pun dia senget ke kanan. dia kena do semething la utk adjust, peh ni nak jd ...
buahcinta Post at 7-4-2011 18:00

Mak aku kata scotty ni malas nak bukak mulut beso2 kot, tu yg bercakap pun bibir dia herot ke tepi jek. Sib baik ler muka tu comey.. leh la dimaafkan

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2011 09:35 PM | Show all posts
James studio version

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2011 09:38 PM | Show all posts
I think all of them did great tonite especially Hailey and James. Casey a bit kureng for me.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2011 09:46 PM | Show all posts
Stef studio boleh tahan

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2011 09:47 PM | Show all posts
Casey the bassy is back. Walaupun best, tapi mungkin persembahan dia ni agak forgettable.

Haley  ...
HideGulz Post at 7-4-2011 13:08

Khaaaannnss cam cute lak James malam nih.  Selalu cam ganas jer, malam nih cam romantic and sweet lah pulak

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2011 09:49 PM | Show all posts
Very2 nice Pia...........

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2011 09:54 PM | Show all posts
Full video James buat sebelum Idol of the same song.  Seriously sore dia & Adam ada imbas.
sweetmm Post at 7-4-2011 10:33

Masa dia tarik sore mmg ada imbas2 Adam tapi sore Adam lagi nyaring.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-4-2011 10:20 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by jetrofa at 7-4-2011 22:34

Ya ampun bu...lenggangan Jacob tu....mak hayam sangat
Normaly I close my eyes when he performs
Tapi nak tau sangat siapa ppuan yang brdiri sebelah tu
ingatkan Naima...rupa2nya Siedah Garret (yg sinonim ngan lagu2 MJ)

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2011 10:25 PM | Show all posts
Ingatkan tema rock n roll ni depa kena nyanyi lagu genre rock n roll...
Rupa2nya ambik apa2 lagu dari koleksi gedung Rock n Roll Hall of Fame tu..
tak kiralah R &B, Gospel...etc...

so scotty, paul & hailey ja yg betul2 nyanyi rock n roll

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2011 10:54 PM | Show all posts
I like this MTV's rant on Jacob

...And now it's time to play, What Was the Most Diva Moment of Jacob's Performance?

a) He yanked the monitor out of his ear! (After all the advocacy Marc Anthony's done on behalf of in-ear monitors, no less!)
b) "If I end up in the bottom three it won't be because I sang the song bad. It won't be because I sang the song wrong. It'll be because everybody in America wasn't ready to look at themselves in the mirror." Snap.
c) All. White. Outfit.

If you answered d) all of the above, you win! Your prize is getting to hear Ryan Seacrest call an African-American man "brother" on live TV. Yep, that happened.

My answer is (b)....

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2011 11:03 PM | Show all posts
Masa dia tarik sore mmg ada imbas2 Adam tapi sore Adam lagi nyaring.
alyssasarah Post at 7-4-2011 21:54

iras tu ada..tp kualiti and control voice adam lagi strong n superb...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

4-10-2024 08:36 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075105 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.