Post time 8-4-2011 01:19 PM | Show all posts
bye bye pia...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-4-2011 01:19 PM | Show all posts
Drpd pia kua..baikla si lauren tu..

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 02:04 PM | Show all posts
terkejut gak. Tapi tak terkejut sangat. Bagi aku Pia ni mmg boring. Takat sore ala diva jek manjang. walaupun smlm nyanyi lagu upbeat, tapi ttp diva bagi aku. Sore dia pun tak de la seunik mana. Best lagi sore haley.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 02:20 PM | Show all posts
ya... awal2 dulu, aku tekesima tngk kebolehan dia melalak2 kuar anak tekak, tapi lepas 2, 3 x bosan dgn pesembahan dia yang tak berubah.

tp yg sebnanya pun, sume awek2 kali ni, esp yang masih tinggal, sumer hampir sama jak...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 02:58 PM | Show all posts
'American Idol': 5 Theories On Why Pia Toscano Was Eliminated
How is it that the former frontrunner is headed home so soon? Idol Worship breaks down the season 10 shocker.

I know what you’re thinking: how did this happen? Why did Pia Toscano, the frontrunner of all frontrunners, get sent home in ninth place? And how is it that Ryan Seacrest didn't better prepare us for the outcome? Where was the buzz of a “shocker you don’t wanna miss?” What happened to the build-up? Or some foreshadowing?

In a way, what went down really is unbelievable. Think of all the former American Idol finalists who’ve made it further than this position. Jennifer Hudson is nothing to sneeze at, sure, but how about Sanjaya Malakar in season 6? He made it to Top 7, as did Season 7’s Kristy Lee Cook. Neither could hold a candle to Pia’s powerful pipes.

So what happened? We have some theories…

1) Girls don’t like girls: It’s a longstanding trend on Idol, whose audience is overwhelmingly female -- girls don’t vote for the female contestants. Blame it on same-gender envy or the crush factor (this year’s prime beneficiaries: Scotty McCreery and Paul McDonald), as Naima pointed out after her elimination last week, but it’s simply a fact of Idol life. One by one, the girls get plucked like the petals of a flower. Watch them go…

2) Lack of guidance by the judges: With the new judges so positive pretty much all the time, the audience seems unsure of who to vote for. It’s not like the show needs a bully to function, but when you’re faced with the decision of choosing the best in a group of greats, some professional insight is called for and these judges are failing on that front. Suggestion: let Jimmy Iovine have a turn to tell it like it really is. Even a short segment at the end of the live show running down his thoughts on all of the finalists would work, no matter how disjointed it might turn out.  

3) Presumptive Winner Syndrome: Or PWS, as I like to call it -- it’s when everybody is so universally convinced that a contestant will win, that they basically neglect or forget to vote for that finalist. It's been Pia’s problem from the very beginning, when it was insinuated that she might be a plant. Why? Because she’s so perfect! That’s why I criticized her pageant queen-ness, but I was also one of the millions who simply presumed that she’d be the victor.  

4) The producers deemed it so: Now I’m not one for conspiracy theories, but plenty of my fellow Idol Worshipers are (I’m looking at you Jennifer Laski, THR photo director), so it has to be mentioned -- maybe, just maybe, the producers fudged the results for some inexplicable reason, or simply to f--- with America on the brink of a government shutdown. Although it’s worth pointing out that after the credits had rolled, several people in the Idol studio audience demanded a recount.

5) You can’t touch Tina: Personally, I thought Pia slayed what is arguably the best piece of music to come out of the Ike and Tina Turner catalog -- with Phil Spector’s production, no less (listen to the original here), but there were plenty of rumblings around the web about her robotic movements and simply the fact that you don’t touch the mighty Tina Turner. Pia had, of course, already taken on several of the divas, so why not? At this point, it was part of her oeuvre. Still, the purists may balk, and perhaps they did.

What do you think sent Pia packing on Thursday’s shows? Have any theories to share?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 03:03 PM | Show all posts
Ramai ex Idol yang tak puas hati   Takpe Pia ikut jelah jejak Jennifer Hudson, mana tahu dpt better prospect out there.

American Idol Alums Weigh In on Pia Toscano’s Surprise Boot

Twitter exploded Thursday night when American Idol 10 front runner, Pia Toscano was eliminated in a shocking boot. Not only did the fans let loose with their surprise and dismay, but many ex-Idols weighed in with their opinions as well.

From Idols like Chris Daughtry, Mandisa and Jennifer Hudson, who were victims of shock boots themselves to Idol winners like David Cook, and fellow Idol 10 contestants like Stefano Langone and Naima Adedapo, there were a slew of tweets that basically expressed a collective WTF111???!

I’ve gathered a collection of these Idol tweets right here. Read them after the jump.

Pia Toscano: I’m truly going to miss my idol family! Thank you @JLo Randy and Steven for believing in me. Love you and love my fans!

Stefano Langone: All I can say is it wasn’t right. And anyone that thinks they have a clue on how I feel or what I’m going thru as a PERSON, has NO idea…

Naima Adedapo: Gotta Love those teenage girl crushes! LOL. Ahhhhhh.

Jennifer Hudson: I can not believe they just eliminated pia ! ReAlly..???? Long as she walked away with that voice she will be alright !! Just hate to see talent like that go!

Chris Daughtry: What the crap!!?? I thought Pia was THE best singer on the show this year!

Mandisa: Hmm…based on ur tweets the rumors abt #AI10 r true. But u know what I realized? I was voted out n 9th place 5yrs ago too. #JustSayin

David Cook: Bad call tonight on Idol

David Archuleta: Man heard who got voted off of idol tonight. That is pretty shocking.

Carly Smithson: Im so kungfu queen shocked right now !!! America must have been smokin crack last night !! #STUPIDELIMINATION

Blake Lewis: I hate that I just looked at Facebook/Twitter and I know who was sent home on #Idol. Boooo!

Melinda Doolittle: I’m genuinely shocked by the AI results tonight. That’s all.

Elliott Yamin: Damn!…Pia’s hot when she cries too!..2 bad!..looks like the judges used their saves too early.

Katie Stevens: Why is it that America sends all the girls home? It makes me upset that the girls are equally as talented as the boys but majority of idol voters are girls and alot of times girls wont vote for girls? I don’t get it at all… America got it wrong tonight

Andrew Garcia: Still in shock. How’s everyone? It just means my boy Casey is gon handle it he’s always had my vote now I’m voting my brains out for him!!! Y’all do the same!!! Ya hearrrrd

Didi Benami: WTF!? Pia, Seriously?! umm… Her voice is insane! Unbelievable…

Aaron Kelly: I am shocked Pia was sent home!!!!???

Todrick Hall: American Idol will once again produce another flop and X Factor is going to put them out of business!

Michael Sarver: Wow! If there has ever been grounds for a vote recount on idol it is this week because this so doesn’t add up!

Brandon Rogers: America has made possibly one of the worst decisions in #Americanidol history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil Stacey: Terrible result on Idol tonight. No way that person should’ve been voted off…

Haley Scarnato: Let’s just face it, Pia Toscano should not have gone home…. She was one of the best singers this season… WTF….

Kim Caldwell: Did Pia just get voted off idol?! She’s too hot for people to take her seriously! That’s crap

Janell Wheeler: I’m shocked and sad that Pia is out!!! Waaaa!!!!

Anthony Fedorov: I’m completely SHOCKED!!!! I cannot believe Pia just got eliminated!!!!!! WOW!!!!!

Chris Sligh: Way to go America. You apparently looked in the mirror then forgot to vote for the best singer.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-4-2011 03:06 PM | Show all posts
kalaulah dorang tak guna imunity that day mesti leh savekan si pia nih...dah agak kurang seri AI bila pia dah kuar...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 03:10 PM | Show all posts
Rasanya Simon Cowell tersenyum lebar; he will ensure X Factor USA winner will be much3 better that whoever that we will win AI this year

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-4-2011 03:10 PM | Show all posts
bila plak yg laki nk kuar?
stefano, jacob, paul.... u got to be next..

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 03:17 PM | Show all posts
Syorkan kat AI ler; tahun depan tak yah ler audition pompuan.  Buat habis masa jer

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 03:22 PM | Show all posts
Rasanya Simon Cowell tersenyum lebar; he will ensure X Factor USA winner will be much3 better that w ...
sweetmm Post at 8-4-2011 15:10

scotty all the way

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 03:23 PM | Show all posts
bila plak yg laki nk kuar?
stefano, jacob, paul.... u got to be next..
PEPPERMAN Post at 8-4-2011 15:10

aku nak jacob dulu kuar...ta thn aku dgn lenggang dia tuh

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 03:30 PM | Show all posts
ala! adat realiti program mcm tu la.

masih daku ingat lagi masa Daughtry out dulu

luckily pas tu dia famous. ada hikmah sebalik penyingkiran

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 05:31 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1113# wadiunong

org kata daughtry sombong tak hengat skrg...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 06:14 PM | Show all posts
perlu sangat ke jadi juara AI ni? Dah dua season juara AI suam2 kuku je. Kalau PIA really good, she can always be as popular and wanted likes Jenifer Hudson or Daughtry or Eliot Yamin.

Juara pun x menjamin apa2 kan????

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 06:39 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1115# sribayu

antara contoh terbaik.. ruben studdard & taylor hicks kan?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-4-2011 07:15 PM | Show all posts
le sayangnya kak piah kena singkir. asal lah org amerika tanak vote dia   
btw aku suka dua-dua guest performance tadi. tak sangka dorang jemput iggy pop hahahahha

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 07:17 PM | Show all posts
aku tak terkejut sebab adam lambert penah bottom 2..... and dh agak pasti PIA

yg out......... bodoh piang americans

so..... utk musim nie... aku just observe je la... semua feveret dh out..
:cry:

star world pon akan ditamatkan esokkkkk... haha.....

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 07:35 PM | Show all posts
arghhh tensi nye aku pia out....

wpon x mnt sgt, tp dia ptt stay lama lg....

arghhhh.....

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2011 08:42 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

4-10-2024 10:40 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.310653 second(s), 35 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.