Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: unekspekted_XII

Untold History : Analytical Approach in Interpreting the Falls of Malacca 1

[Copy link]
Post time 8-8-2019 01:14 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Malaysia.Doom replied at 8-8-2019 09:55 AM
Tak payah cakap banyak...biar Sejarah YG bercerita bahawa Melayu itu Loser.

Malaysia ada negara, bahasa, budaya dan raja, Bugis apa pun tak ada, dengarnya interview pun cakap melayu, menulis kat forum pun tulis melayu, hahhaaaaahaaaahhahahhaahahahhagahahahahahhaa Bugis dan Loser berpisah tiada hahahahah

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-8-2019 02:17 PM | Show all posts
Edited by nobito at 8-8-2019 02:22 PM
MenteriWanita replied at 8-8-2019 01:14 PM
Malaysia ada negara, bahasa, budaya dan raja, Bugis apa pun tak ada, dengarnya interview pun cak ...

Now im writing in English. Thus i have become an English,

*Malays Thought

as their idiom and common sayings  "Bahasa Jiwa Bangsa"

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2019 02:21 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by MenteriWanita at 8-8-2019 02:23 PM
nobito replied at 8-8-2019 02:17 PM
Now im writing in English. Thus i have become an English,

*Malays Thought

Did you born in english country, talk their language 24/7, doing their culture & ruled under their Queen,

Bugis Kepala Bana thought ahhahahahhahahahhaahahhahaah

Slave mentality hahahahhahaahahahaah

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2019 02:23 PM | Show all posts
MenteriWanita replied at 8-8-2019 02:21 PM
Did you born in english country, talk their languange 24/7, doing their culture & ruled under thei ...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2019 02:28 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
nobito replied at 8-8-2019 02:23 PM

Eat too much burasak ahhahahahahhaah slave food ahhhahaahahh name kampung by 'kampung' said ayam instead of manok, under malay's foot forever ahhahhaahahhaahah

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2019 02:35 PM | Show all posts
Edited by nobito at 8-8-2019 02:41 PM
MenteriWanita replied at 8-8-2019 02:28 PM
Eat too much burasak ahhahahahahhaah slave food ahhhahaahahh name kampung by 'kampung' said ayam i ...

That's is your personal opinion. But Im proud with Burasak and other Bugis cuisines. Thats is my view of point in which you have take into consideration.
Malays love to eat cheese by their face still look like British slaves

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-8-2019 02:43 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by MenteriWanita at 8-8-2019 02:51 PM
nobito replied at 8-8-2019 02:35 PM
That's is your personal opinion. But Im proud with Burasak and other Bugis cuisines.

Malay love ...

As our slave you should know where you stand and what your level, you speak our language not because you're force because you're under our ruled, you do what we ask, you can't fight for the rest of your life,

British dah lama balik kampung, because they have their own country, if you can't afford your own country with your language and your own King let me tell you the thruth, it might be bitter, you're our slave until you can afford one by your own,

Nothing different between your people, chinese and indian, y'all in the same level y'all been denied after all, have money doesnt mean you have country, have a word doesnt mean you have me at your shit hahaahahhaahhaahahhah

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2019 03:04 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Malaysia.Doom at 8-8-2019 03:06 PM
MenteriWanita replied at 8-8-2019 02:43 PM
As our slave you should know where you stand and what your level, you speak our language not bec ...

Malays talk craps...you have to look at our neighbouring country Indonesia for better understanding, they speaks in Indonesian Language but they are not under your race supremecy same goes with Malaysia.

But as I said previously Malay always live indenial mode and their mind still stuck in classical era.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-8-2019 03:59 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Malaysia.Doom replied at 8-8-2019 03:04 PM
Malays talk craps...you have to look at our neighbouring country Indonesia for better understand ...

Indonesia can't even make Bahasa Jawa their own national language, put everyone on bangsa indonesia to avoid chaos, borrow malay language and urban it just so they have their own language, lost their own Java King and throne,

Never see someone better copy the loser to win on anything,

Hahhaahahahhahaahhahahahahahhashhshshhshsshhsshjhajahaahhaahhahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2019 04:17 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Malaysia.Doom at 8-8-2019 04:21 PM
MenteriWanita replied at 8-8-2019 03:59 PM
Indonesia can't even make Bahasa Jawa their own national language, put everyone on bangsa indonesi ...

Language doesn't make anyone under others rule.

Does learn Arabic make you invaded and ruled by Arab supremecy???

Arabian have no interest to learn Malay...but All Malays like to learn Arabic. So based on your Classical mind, Malays are now invaded by Arab.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2019 04:52 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Malaysia.Doom replied at 8-8-2019 04:17 PM
Language doesn't make anyone under others rule.

Does learn Arabic make you invaded and ruled  ...

We learn what we like, you can't speak your bugis language everywhere or put it a part of national thing, because no one  take your shit as a serious thing, only you and your delusional people did, even Jawi & arabian has a better acception in Malaysia,

Even Jawi & Arab is more important than y'all, take some seat and accept y'all is lower than Jawi & Arab itself hahahahagagagga

The lowest ever and can't beat Jawi or Arab Khat but suddenly thinks, have an ability to beat Malay hahahaahahahaha, clown for a reason.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2019 05:03 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
MenteriWanita replied at 8-8-2019 04:52 PM
We learn what we like, you can't speak your bugis language everywhere or put it a part of national ...

We never ask or force Malays to learn Bugis even our Bugis Tenun and Culture.

Everybody can speak whatever kind of language they want. As I said we are now living in Liberal world, not in Classical era like your Malays mind trapped of.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2019 05:31 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by MenteriWanita at 8-8-2019 05:35 PM
Malaysia.Doom replied at 8-8-2019 05:03 PM
We never ask or force Malays to learn Bugis even our Bugis Tenun and Culture.

Everybody can spe ...

You don't even have an ability to do so, what do you mean you never ask or force Malay to learn bugis, hahahahagagaga loserrrrrr hahahaha, lower people than us known just as a follower, they just follow us, y'all forever Malay's follower, keep following and accept it,

you have a leader, you don't need to like your leader, but just know where you stand because leader never listen to his follower, he listen to other leader, you not even leader, not important at all,

If y'all going out from Malaysia, no one care about it,  it won't effect us, our country, our economy, our community, we been good here, then why dont your people take a risk by leaving this country instead of keep talking, build your own Bugisia, only afford kampung bugis don't impress us as a Malay who own semenanjung & borneo itself.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2019 07:22 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Malaysia.Doom at 8-8-2019 07:33 PM
MenteriWanita replied at 8-8-2019 05:31 PM
You don't even have an ability to do so, what do you mean you never ask or force Malay to learn  ...

So what do you afraid of?

Malays are racist. Force others to be Malays and deny another ethnic rights to live in Malaysia equally.

When Chinese do not able to speak fluently in your Malay Dialects, all of you blame Chinese are not fully Malaysian.

When Bugis speak in Malay Dialects you claim Bugis as Malays and under your Malay Supremecy control.

How about if Chinese speak fluently in Malay dialects..Will they become Malay too?

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2019 08:08 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Malaysia.Doom replied at 8-8-2019 07:22 PM
So what do you afraid of?

Malays are racist. Force others to be Malays and deny another ethni ...

Malaysia did what Malaysia did, people who has no country do what people who has no country did,

It not our responsibility to make people happy we're not a clown, you want happy living make your own country and include clown in it, opps you dont have one isnt it ahahhahahahahahha

Our responsibility, we just make sure everybody has country, a place to live, a place to eat, a place to study and a place to build family, this is a basic for living

In order to fullfilled your greediness it not a part of basic in life's pyramid, this is what happen when you don't have any experience, let say if you have a family you know what necessary and what isnt, how to manage the kids, the wife, their need and what they want, if you havent one, you only can talk shit about it, living in delusion life,

Same when you have a country, opps you don't have one ,no wonder you talking shit 24/7 haahahhaahahhah, loser.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2019 08:13 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Malaysia.Doom at 8-8-2019 08:19 PM
MenteriWanita replied at 8-8-2019 08:08 PM
Malaysia did what Malaysia did, people who has no country do what people who has no country did,

You didn't answer my questions.

I gave you two questions.

What do you afraid from us, Bugis?

Will Chinese become Malays if they speak fluently in Malay Dialects?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-8-2019 09:00 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Malaysia.Doom replied at 8-8-2019 08:13 PM
You didn't answer my questions.

I gave you two questions.

What i'm afraid of bugis, didnt know about yall until i come here hahhahahahahahahhaha 100% irrelevant,

If i can speak chinese too, am i chinese now hahahhahaahahhhahaah

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2019 09:33 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
MenteriWanita replied at 8-8-2019 09:00 PM
What i'm afraid of bugis, didnt know about yall until i come here hahhahahahahahahhaha 100% irrele ...

Why are you so angry with Bugis??? Do you afraid? What makes you feel threatened?

Chinese will never become Malays even they speak fluently in Malay Dialects

If I speak in Malay Dialects, will it make me become Malay in term of ethnicity?

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2019 10:35 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Malaysia.Doom replied at 8-8-2019 09:33 PM
Why are you so angry with Bugis??? Do you afraid? What makes you feel threatened?

Chinese will  ...

Where statement did i said i'm angry and threaten about bugis thing, recall my comment i'm waiting, i bet you cant find it,

Malay language is a national language if parrot can speak like human, the parrot still need to learn malay if the parrot stay in Malaysia, it doesnt make the parrot human either, it's a basic communication, if you not interested to learn it, it your problem not our,

Hahahahahaha i saw Malaysia in your nickname, why don't you change it to Bugisia Doom, suit your personality and character, malay dont suit you well, you just a follower among a followers, this country can never satisfied you, find other.
Hahahahahah.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2019 11:16 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Malaysia.Doom at 8-8-2019 11:18 PM
MenteriWanita replied at 8-8-2019 10:35 PM
Where statement did i said i'm angry and threaten about bugis thing, recall my comment i'm waiting ...

Your offensive words toward Bugis people obviously showing us your feeling.

See, now you are showing to all of us the real picture of Malay characters, jealousy, crook , ego, limp and stupid.

For the most part claim others as Malays even they don't want to be called as Malay. Shame on you.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 04:38 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.097593 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.