Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: aseela

Brad ♥ Angie dan 6 kids lagi

Close [Copy link]
Post time 30-5-2013 10:24 AM | Show all posts
aseela posted on 30-5-2013 10:16 AM
tunggu la gambo2 red carpet...ahad ni ye .... dah lamaaa tak nampak derang togeder on red carpet.. ...

ha ahkan... lama tak tgk dorang jalan kat red carpet... Lately ni Brad promote movie ni sorang2 je... tgl trailer movie ni best je...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 31-5-2013 12:52 PM | Show all posts
mmg off late, masing2 appear solo...angie lebih pada UNHCR...brad lebih dok soft promot WWZ before release kat panggung

Use magic Report

Post time 31-5-2013 01:46 PM | Show all posts
aseela posted on 23-5-2013 11:54 AM
'I did too many drugs... I was a drifter': Brad Pitt reveals he was 'wasting' his life away while ma ...

huhuhu... terharunyer...

aku btol2 doakan diorg kekal sampai akhir hayat...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2013 07:14 AM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie in Saint Laurent – ‘World War Z’ World Premiere

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2013 08:33 AM | Show all posts
so happy togeder.....

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2013 08:33 AM | Show all posts
Glowing sngt Angie  n Brad ..beautiful couple ...

Angelina Jolie’s First Red Carpet Since Revealing Double Mastectomy

We love to see this! The strong and beautiful star walked the ‘World War Z’ red carpet with her husband, Brad Pitt, on June 2 in London looking as stunning as ever. What an inspiration!

Angelina Jolie made her first public appearance since revealing that she had underwent a double mastectomy in February on June 2, and she couldn’t have looked better.

Angelina Jolie Hits The ‘World War Z’ Red Carpet

The 37-year-old star accompanied husband Brad Pitt to the London premiere of his latest movie World War Z. And while Angelina might’ve been there just to support Brad, all eyes definitely gravitated towards her.

She looked totally ageless in an elegant black dress by Saint Laurent and she posed proudly, aware of the attention, while cameras snapped away.
Angelina Jolie Reveals Double Mastectomy Surgeries

Angelina continues to be an inspiration to women everywhere, building off of her New York Times op-ed piece on May 14 when she revealed that she had been diagnosed with a mutated BCRA1 gene predisposing her to cancer and had underwent preventative mastectomy on Feb. 16 and reconstructive surgery on April 27.

“I do not feel any less of a woman,” Angelina wrote at the time. “I feel empowered that I made a strong choice that in no way diminishes my femininity.”

Since her surgeries, Angelina has been recovering at home in Los Angeles and preparing to direct her next movie, Unbroken, according to People.

It’s truly amazing that Angelina made the long trip to London — despite her surgeries — to be there to support Brad. He’s been so vocal and so supportive of her throughout all of this, calling her “absolutely heroic” and an “amazing woman.” We’re sure she couldn’t wait to turn the tables and be there for him!

Angelina looks particularly gorgeous on this red carpet. After everything she’s been through it’s really amazing to see her out in the public eye full of pride and courage. What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Let us know!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-6-2013 08:36 AM | Show all posts
tambah pics kat red carpet...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2013 08:40 AM | Show all posts
lg...

Angelina Jolie said she feels ‘wonderful’ after stepping out in public for the first time since undergoing a double mastectomy.

The 37-year-old US actress heaped praise on her fiancé Brad Pitt as she joined him on a black premiere carpet in Leicester Square for the world launch of his new £260million zombie flick World War Z.

‘I feel great, I feel wonderful and I’m very very grateful for all the support, it means a lot to me,’ said Jolie, who wore a black floor length Saint Laurent dress.

‘He’s been extraordinary. He’s such a wonderful man and a wonderful father, I’m very very lucky.

‘I’ve been very happy just to see the discussion about women’s health expanded and that means the world to me.’

As for Pitt, he returned the compliments.

‘I was so proud of her before,’ the 49-year-old told Metro, after Jolie underwent three months of procedures to lower the chance of developing the breast cancer that claimed her mother, Marcheline Bertrand, and last week her aunt, Debbie Martin’s life.

‘What you guys are seeing is just absolutely who she is and how she has always been. Faced with a problem she’s going to face it head on and find out what her options are and going to make a smart decision for her and share that knowledge with whomever will listen.’

‘I always want her by my side,’ Brad said when asked how important it is for them to be together. ‘We have work to do but it’s more fun when she’s around, you know.’

Away from his own films and personal life, Brad also revealed that he thinks it is great that David Beckham is considering a career as a movie star, and hinted that he might consider an exchange of talents.

‘I think he’s got what it takes,’ he said, adding: ‘I want him to teach my kids soccer!’

Meanwhile, Jolie was relishing a family night out. ‘I’m very excited for Brad and I think it’s a really fun film, my boys are around tonight so they’re enjoying it. It’s a lovely thing.’

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-6-2013 08:46 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2013 08:55 AM | Show all posts
I suke yg nih...happy sngt dorang ni kan... Tgk Brad nih cinta mati pada Angie...happy for them..

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2013 08:59 AM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie is Back on the Red Carpet, Better than Ever

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie seemed closer than ever Sunday night in London at the premiere of “World War Z.” They had two of their six kids with them– Pax and Maddox. They had friends and family. And they’ve survived this latest harrowing human episode, Angelina’s double mastectomy, as well as the death of her aunt. I’ve spent time with them before during movie launches. But I have to say, they are a lovely, close knit team. There’s nothing fake about it. Weddings rings or not they are in it for good.

“I don’t know what I’d do without her,” Brad said at the “WWZ” after party. It was late and was a little emotional. “She keeps it all going.”

Angelina looked beautiful all night. But what really excited her was Brad’s success. When told “World War Z” was terrific fun, and that Pitt had done a good job, she lit up. “You don’t know how hard he worked on this,” she said. She literally glowed with good will for her partner and father of her children.

Unlike many movie stars, they are a pleasure to be around. At the after party, a reception in the Corinthia Hotel following the extraordinary Muse concert , Jolie and Pitt stayed to the very end. They talked to everyone, took pictures with strangers, and seemed geniunely interested in what was going on.

Brad sat down and talked with co-star Mirielle Enos (from TV’s “The Killing”), Angie chatted with young guys who were friends of friends. CAA agent Bryan Lourd and Sony Pictures chief Amy Pascal came by to wish him well, and to support director Forster (he made “Quantum of Solace” for Pascal).

Pitt and Jolie reminded me of Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban, the other happy “Hollywood” couple. They’ve been through good times and bad, and now it’s all come together.

And I did love Angelina on that black carpet before the movie started. Fans were handing her gifts, asking about her health, holding up signs. She wasn’t just gracious but enthusiastic. It’s rare at her level. And she wasn’t doing it win points. Nice nice nice.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2013 09:06 AM | Show all posts
Gojes nya dia....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2013 09:10 AM | Show all posts
thank you mel for uploading....gojes

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2013 09:35 AM | Show all posts
ada lg...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2013 09:41 AM | Show all posts
siap bawa anak2 lg..gorgeous couple..angie looks stunning

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2013 09:48 AM | Show all posts
yg ni cute je ...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-6-2013 09:58 AM | Show all posts
gojesnye

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2013 10:06 AM | Show all posts
theyols nampak happy je
anak2 selalu escot papa n mama

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2013 10:31 PM | Show all posts
happynyer dapat nengok diorg..... thanks for sharing  

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2013 01:37 AM | Show all posts
alahai..jelesnya tengok..huhu bahagia je tgk couple nih !

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

2-10-2024 12:27 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.279500 second(s), 32 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.