CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: aseela

Brad ♥ Angie dan 6 kids lagi

Close [Copy link]
Post time 18-6-2013 10:53 AM | Show all posts
Brad Pitt nampak bam2... tapi tetap ensem...
sampai sekarang teringat2 kehenseman dia dlm Meet Joe Black... mmg meleleh air liur....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-6-2013 12:59 PM | Show all posts

gambar ni semua warna rambut seakan-akan sama...

suka gambar ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-6-2013 02:16 PM | Show all posts
Revolver posted on 18-6-2013 10:53 AM
Brad Pitt nampak bam2... tapi tetap ensem...
sampai sekarang teringat2 kehenseman dia dlm Meet Joe  ...

tgk kehenseman beliau atau scene tuuuuuutttt dlm movie tuh?? ..btw brad dlm movie tuh mmg super meleleh

sekarang takde lah movie2 dia yg ada scene daring..no more..

mmg dia agak berisi sgt..senang hati kot

Use magic Report

Post time 18-6-2013 02:28 PM | Show all posts
honey_jelly posted on 18-6-2013 02:16 PM
tgk kehenseman beliau atau scene tuuuuuutttt dlm movie tuh?? ..btw brad dlm movie t ...

ada scene tut? aku tengok kat tv & astro jah... sumer kena censored..
meleleh ke scene tu..? meh kasik i pinjam vcd...

dlm Legends of the Fall tu pun mabeles gak dia cuma comot sikit ruper dia

Use magic Report

Post time 18-6-2013 02:31 PM | Show all posts
Revolver posted on 18-6-2013 02:28 PM
ada scene tut? aku tengok kat tv & astro jah... sumer kena censored..
meleleh ke scene tu..? :swe ...

ada..ai tgk dlm dvd..haha ...mmg ada scene tuh...meleleh siot..mmg lawa bodi dia dlm citer nih...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-6-2013 02:32 PM | Show all posts
takde lah daring sgt...standard org dewasa biasa2 je..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-6-2013 07:14 PM | Show all posts
honey_jelly posted on 18-6-2013 02:31 PM
ada..ai tgk dlm dvd..haha ...mmg ada scene tuh...meleleh siot..mmg lawa bodi dia dlm cit ...

time tu dia mmg hensem gituh... muka belum tua lagik.. bila dia berlakon filem TROY .. badan dh sasa dah.. kisah jaman dolu2 kan... memang semedang tak pakai baju.. saja je nak tunjuk2 muscle2 dia... nak2 scene2 daring dia tuh... adoiiiiii....

Use magic Report

Post time 18-6-2013 07:17 PM | Show all posts
Suke dia nya acting dlm filem BABEL .. tp x menang pun award.. mmg superb lakunan dia.. BENJAMIN BUTTON pun best gak.. sipi2 je nak menang award papa pitt nih...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-6-2013 08:44 PM | Show all posts
Brad Pitt about His Wife

A Secret of Love

My wife got sick. She was constantly nervous because of problems at work, personal life, her failures and problems with children. She has lost 30 pounds and weighted about 90 pounds in her 35 years. She got very skinny, and was constantly crying. She was not a happy woman. She had suffered from continuing headaches, heart pain and jammed nerves in her back and ribs. She did not sleep well, falling asleep only in the morning and got tired very quickly during the day. Our relationship was on the verge of break up. Her beauty was leaving her somewhere, she had bags under her eyes, she was poking her head, and stopped taking care of herself. She refused to shoot the films and rejected any role. I lost hope and thought that we’ll get divorced soon… But then I decided to act on it. After all I’ve got the most beautiful woman on the earth. She is the ideal of more than half of men and women on earth, and I was the one allowed to fall asleep next to her and to hug her shoulders. I began to pepper her with flowers, kisses and complements. I surprised her and pleased every minute. I gave her lots of gifts and lived just for her. I spoke in public only about her. I incorporated all themes in her direction. I praised her in front of her own and our mutual friends. You won’t believe, but she has blossomed. She became even better than before. She gained weight, was no longer nervous and she loved me even more than ever. I had no clue that she CAN love that much.

And then I realized one thing: ""The woman is the reflection of her man""

Brad Pitt

Use magic Report

Post time 19-6-2013 09:55 AM | Show all posts
wife? dah kawin ke?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-6-2013 12:28 PM | Show all posts
smeetasmitten posted on 19-6-2013 09:55 AM
wife? dah kawin ke?

officially blum kawin lagi... tp all the medias sume dh anggap dorang ni udah kawin... (dorang yg tak sabo2 nak tgk brad n angie kawin...)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-6-2013 12:57 PM | Show all posts
reason why angie tak berada di NY masa screening WWZ...dia kat border syria dgn refugee

.@and_harper is at the #Syria'n border w/ Special Envoy Angelina Jolie & 2 yr old Zahra who just x'd to #jordan http://t.co/LEQhqQOxdR

Use magic Report

Post time 19-6-2013 01:14 PM | Show all posts
Mel007 posted on 18-6-2013 08:44 PM
Brad Pitt about His Wife

A Secret of Love

sooo sweet..

ni mmang brad tulis pasal angie ke?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-6-2013 01:18 PM | Show all posts
@true-X @mel007

surat ni konon nya di tulis 2012...banyak fakta bercanggah...so rasanya bukan brad...orang letak gamba kat surat tu...assuming itu brad yang tulis

Use magic Report

Post time 19-6-2013 04:09 PM | Show all posts
aseela posted on 19-6-2013 12:57 PM
reason why angie tak berada di NY masa screening WWZ...dia kat border syria dgn refugee

ala sweet nya budak nih...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-6-2013 05:03 PM | Show all posts
Mel007 posted on 19-6-2013 04:09 PM
ala sweet nya budak nih...

nama pon hampir sama dengan zee kan... so adorable...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-6-2013 12:24 PM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie Meets with Syrian Refugees at Jordan Border

Angelina Jolie listens intently and records the stories of refugees who had just escaped the war in Syria by crossing the Jaber border on Tuesday (June 18) in Jordan.

The 38-year-old actress, who is a UNHCR Special Envoy, said that the purpose of her visit is “to show support for Syria’s refugees, to call on the world to address their plight, and to better understand needs in Jordan and other countries in the region most directly affected by this devastating conflict.”

Angie is in Jordan to mark World Refugee Day, which is commemorated each year on June 20.

“The worst humanitarian crisis of the 21st century is unfolding in the Middle East today,” Angelina added. “By the end of this year half of Syria’s population – ten million people – are expected to be displaced and in desperate need.”

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2013 01:42 PM | Show all posts
satu mende aku puji bab angie , her humanitarian work
btol2  ... bukan saja gimik  
she cares .............huhuu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-6-2013 08:42 AM | Show all posts
Brad Pitt: 'World War Z' at Moscow Film Festival Opening Night!

Brad Pitt continues his world tour for his upcoming flick World War Z at the opening night of the 2013 Moscow International Film Festival held at Pushkinsky Cinema on Thursday (June 20) in Moscow, Russia.

The 49-year-old actor was joined on the red carpet by famous Russian filmmaker and actor Nikita Mikhalkov.

World War Z hits theaters in the US tomorrow, and hits theaters in Russia on June 27! Be sure to check it out.

Earlier in the day, Brad released a statement about the death of his friend and former co-star James Gandolfini.

20+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt promoting World War Z at the Moscow

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-6-2013 08:45 AM | Show all posts
UNHCR Envoy Angelina Jolie visits Jordan–Syria border

[6/19/2013 2:47:06 PM]
AMMAN (Petra) -- UNHCR Special Envoy Angelina Jolie visited Jordan's border with Syria on Wednesday, where she listened to the stories of Syrian refugees who had fled Syria just hours earlier.

After meeting with the refugees, Jolie was briefed by Commander of the Jordan Border Security Forces Major General Hussein Al-Zyoud on the extensive efforts exerted by the Jordanian border guards to receive the Syrian refugees and provide shelter for them. He also talked about the medical assistance provided to wounded refugees.

Ms. Jolie is in Jordan to mark World Refugee Day, which is commemorated each year on June 20. She and the UN High Commissioner for Refugees, Antonio Guterres, arrived in Jordan yesterday.

The purpose of her visit, said Jolie, is "to show support for Syria's refugees, to call on the world to address their plight, and to better understand needs in Jordan and other countries in the region that are most directly affected by this devastating conflict."

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

2-10-2024 08:19 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048415 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.