ADVERTISEMENT

Author: CARI-MAMS

Tolonglah Jangan Besarkan Lagi Perkara Ini - Serina Akhirnya Buka Mulut

[Copy link]
Post time 18-4-2017 08:58 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-4-2017 08:58 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Haiyooo serina...sian kat ko la....apak.ko.CNN ....bertabahlaaa.....public simpati ja kat ko dek oiii

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2017 09:00 AM | Show all posts
bagus pendirian Serina, harap bertabah.....

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2017 09:00 AM | Show all posts
pesan la kat bapak ko tu dulu.
bapak mmg ada hak tegur menantu.
tapi takde hak buka aib anak menantu kat media sampai semua org tahu.
budus.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2017 09:17 AM | Show all posts
ermmm mmg xpatut apaknya mencanang 1 dunia tuu
anak rileks2 ja tutup mulut dari bulan januari lg wlpn ada desas desus
dpt kat bapak terus canang semuaa..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2017 09:18 AM | Show all posts
Jawapan Gavin,

Saya tidak kisah dengan semua perbelanjaan itu kerana ia adalah tugas saya untuk keluarga dan saya sedar mengenai tanggungjawab saya sebagai seorang suami untuk menyediakan semua keperluan dengan sewajarnya. Saya tidak tahu dan masih tidak faham mengapa dia meninggalkan saya kerana tidak diberitahu.

Amat sedih apabila saya terpaksa menulis mengenai perkara ini secara terbuka kerana hasrat saya dan juga Serina adalah untuk menjaga perkara ini sebagai isu tertutup dan peribadi. Saya benar-benar berharap agar ahli keluarga yang mengharapkan perkara terbaik untuk anak dan cucu mereka supaya boleh bertanya kepada Serina dan saya sendiri dan bukannya menyatakan secara terbuka kepada dunia luar.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-4-2017 09:21 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Apesal x merge je dgn tred asal...byk2 tred berserabut plak..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2017 09:22 AM | Show all posts
Yang bodonya Chef Wan, bangang sangat pergi canang satu dunia dah kenapa.
Tapi, lantak kau la Serina.
Yang penting bapak kau lagi kaya dari Ganja

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-4-2017 09:24 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
chinta89 replied at 18-4-2017 08:57 AM
i baca beautifulnara katanya dia dh bg nafkah secukupnya (berbeza kenyataan chef wan)

omg beautifulnara masih wujud ke chuols?

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2017 09:25 AM | Show all posts
CW dah menceceh kt IG

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2017 09:27 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
oo.. dah lama failkan perceraian rupanya...jan 2016

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2017 09:28 AM | Show all posts
yang Gavin mintak 5K tu tiap bulan ke sekali je?

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2017 09:29 AM | Show all posts
chinta89 replied at 18-4-2017 12:58 AM
http://beautifulnara.com/saya-sudah-sediakan-segala-keperluan-keluarga-dengan-baik-menantu-chef-wa ...

Thanks uols tolong tepekkan.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2017 09:30 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Netizen tak akan tahu kalau tak kerana mulut hangsuang bapak ko chef wan tu le serinaa ooo..
Bapak ko tu dah mcm itik serati dyk mencapub hal rumahtangga anak2..
Aku rasa si Gavin tu baik orangnya.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2017 09:34 AM | Show all posts
kesian Serina..

kerana apaknya, malu dia... aib rumahtangga semua org tau...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2017 09:54 AM | Show all posts
siann dia..
smoga segala urusan dipermudahkan

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-4-2017 09:57 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Apaknya pun takyah cmpr tgn sgt hal rumahtgga anak2.. keruhkan jer.. ptt cari jalan supaya tak bercerai ker..lain lah menantu jenis kaki pukul..judi..kaki perempuan ke.. selalunya omputih ni jns loving kan..syg anak isteri.. bab duit pn bgs.. terkejut jgk laki serina gini.. tabah yer serina.. chef wan pls jgn melebih.. malu lah anak

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2017 09:58 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kena pesan kat chep tu..
Chep tu mulut orang dia suruh jaga, mulut sendiri lupa nak jaga

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2017 10:01 AM | Show all posts
sian ko dik dgn suami, beria menjaga aib rumahtangga last2 yg besarkan dan canangkan hal ni your own dad, mmg lah dia as your dad ada hak menegur tapi directly to u or husband, bukan mencanang kepada donia ni dik... seeloknya kalau CW tak boleh bg nasihat yg baik2 utk anak menantu, the least he could do let them settle their marital problem peacefully

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2017 10:05 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
CARI-MAMS replied at 18-4-2017 07:42 AM
Kemelut rumah tangga pelakon dan pengacara Serina Redzuawan seakan menjadi buah mulut bukan sahaja  ...

Gavin's statement as featured on free malaysia today

Keeping family matters private

By Gavin O’Luanaigh

When any couple is going through a divorce with a young family, it is never a happy time and certainly not to be celebrated.

It is the hope of any family that all other family members support the couple and help them as much as possible through this tough time by keeping matters private, especially when children are involved.

It was with great sadness therefore that certain comments about my family were released to the media, on my birthday of all days, about our marriage that both Serina and myself have been at pains to keep private and within the confines of our immediate family and friends.

As most people know, I converted to Islam in 2006, met Serina in 2009 and married in 2010, which was the happiest day in my life, prior to my children being born.

My parents have been happily married for over 47 years and although there are always ups and downs in marriage, I truly thought and hoped it would last forever. Marriage is not a gamble but about love, hard work, commitment and sacrifice.

As Serina has always been in the media line, I didn’t try to persuade her to leave that behind her as I feel that if you truly love someone you have to let them pursue what career makes them happy.

I knew she didn’t want to be a housewife and anyone who knows her, knows she is a fun, energetic person who was born to be a star, and I fully supported her choice and was very proud of her.

Throughout our married life I have diligently paid for everything for the family – providing a six-bedroom penthouse, paid all the family bills, maid, holidays and even made sure that both our children went to an international school so they could have the best education that I could provide, which I feel is the greatest gift that a parent can give their child.

As I was taking care of all the family expenses, Serina was earning a sizeable income, which she kept to do with as she wanted. I was fine with taking on all the expenses as this is my duty to the family and I am fully aware of my responsibilities as a husband and have provided accordingly.

I would have been surprised if Serina had asked for additional pocket money and indeed Serina, to her credit, never did and we had no issues.

Therefore, I was devastated when Serina decided to move out of the house in January 2016 and asked for a divorce.

I didn’t, and still don’t, understand the reasons why she left as she hasn’t told me. However, I hoped that a resolution could be sought and the marriage healed.

Despite not knowing where she went and where she is living, I do not believe any third party was involved and so did not give her a divorce as I believed in her and was willing to wait for her to think about her actions and about the family.

The children, Tristan (aged 6) and Isabella (5), have remained in the family home with me over the last 15 months and I have done everything in my power to remain positive and care for them as best as I can.

Serina and myself are still trying to resolve everything amicably and we both have the children’s best interests at heart.

I am deeply saddened that I have had to write these words in the public domain as my intention as well as Serina’s was always to keep this matter private.

I sincerely hope that any family member who really does have the best interests of their children and grandchildren at heart, can direct their questions to Serina and myself rather than feeling the need to tell the world.

At the end of the day my close family and friends all know the truth and these people are the only people who are important to me. One day we will all be judged by our actions and I know when that day comes, I can hold my head up high.

Once again, I would hope that the media and public could give our family space and time to work everything out and respect the fact that as small children are involved, and who will one day read all this, privacy is paramount.

Gavin O’Luanaigh is a British expat who has been working in Malaysia for the past 16 years.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

16-5-2024 04:26 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074705 second(s), 42 queries .