Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: trexxxxxi

[SBS] RUNNING MAN [House 6]-Every Sunday 4.50PM [Korean Time]

Close [Copy link]
Post time 29-11-2018 01:53 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Continue episod last week...
Sukjin bising jihyo berat...

Lawak je tengok muka kwangsoo penuh tepung... Kat mulut macam enjin train...

Part game makan tu pun kelakar... Somin sebijik macam voldermort...

Kelam kabut betul kwangsoo nak tukar partner... Rupanya Hanna citizen... Padan muka...

Hanna pandai betul berlakon... Ingatkan dia thief... Rupanya Haha yang plan...

Jongkook & jaesuk memang susah detect diorang thief...

Lastly kwangsoo & joy jugak kena penalty... Joy choose dia...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-12-2018 09:50 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Lawak lah tengok Haha pakai wig tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2018 09:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Episod last week I suka team Haha & kwangsoo... Kelakar tengok sheep tu lari2... Diorang dah risau boleh tak complete the mission...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2018 08:50 AM | Show all posts
adoiii tak blh blah.. mission hongkong asik kena mkn mee je ..

iolss yg tgk pun dpt bayangkn betapa kenyangnya dorg

takkan takleh pikir kalo pi negara2 asia sana mknan ruji apa.. steak???

pi eropah blh la steak...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2018 10:54 AM | Show all posts
rosa_canina replied at 21-12-2018 08:50 AM

iolss yg tgk pun dpt bayangkn beta ...

haha kesian diorg sbnrnye..

diorg pilih steak sbb masa mission kat japan aritu..
PD tny nak makan apa (x igt ada selection ke x) and diorg pilih ikut tekak rasa nak mkn apa la..
sbb tu diorg pilih steak..

lps pilih tu la baru ada condition, kena tny cab driver la, convenience store clerk, etc.
rata2 org yg diorg tny suggest udon..

so mission failed kat japan..

now kat HK kena lg.. kesian.. tp mee wantan nmpk sedap..hihi

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2018 03:20 PM | Show all posts
rosa_canina replied at 21-12-2018 08:50 AM

iolss yg tgk pun dpt bayangkn beta ...

lawak oii episod 430 ni..team yg sama p japan, yg sama jgk p hong kong..nasib pun sama..jae suk siap nk muntah..mana x nye, duk sumbat wantan mee, noodles..aiyya

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-1-2019 11:45 AM | Show all posts
Breaking: Lee Kwang Soo Confirmed To Be Dating Lee Sun Bin After Meeting On “Running Man”
BREAKING
Dec 31, 2018
by E. Cha
Lee Kwang Soo and Lee Sun Bin are officially dating!

On December 31, it was reported that the two stars, who first met while filming SBS’s “Running Man” together in September 2016, have been dating for the past five months.

Lee Kwang Soo’s agency King Kong by Starship responded to the reports by confirming, “Lee Kwang Soo and Lee Sun Bin have been dating for five months. After meeting on ‘Running Man,’ the two eventually became lovers, and they are currently accompanying each other to gatherings and introducing each other as their significant others.”

During Lee Sun Bin’s 2016 appearance on “Running Man,” the actress expressed her interest in Lee Kwang Soo and explained, “His way of bickering makes me think that we’re well-suited.” Lee Kwang Soo’s response was overwhelmingly positive, and at one point during the episode, he joked, “I’ve decided to start dating Lee Sun Bin. We’ll announce our marriage next week.”

After filming the episode together, the two actors went on to become friends, and five months ago, they took things to the next level by starting a romantic relationship.

Even before confirming their relationship to the press, the couple is said to have been openly affectionate with one another in front of their close friends and acquaintances. Both Lee Sun Bin and Lee Kwang Soo have been introducing each other to their celebrity friends and accompanying each other to all sorts of meals and gatherings, with Lee Kwang Soo referring to Lee Sun Bin as “my girlfriend” in public.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

huhuhuhu...akhirnya kwang soo ade gelpren

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2019 11:58 PM | Show all posts
tahniah kwang soo...untunglah dpt sunbin ni...cantik dan happening, muda lagi tapi tgk kan karakter dia matured sgt...pandai berlakon dahtu pandai main muzik lagi...sebenarnya iols suka sunbin ni dgn seo inguk...tapi kwang soo pon ok la...baik je kwang soo tu...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-1-2019 08:42 AM | Show all posts
budakmanentah replied at 2-1-2019 11:45 AM
Breaking: Lee Kwang Soo Confirmed To Be Dating Lee Sun Bin After Meeting On “Running Man”
BREAKIN ...

SUN BIN LAK lak suka KS dlu rupanya....

yelahhh ok lahhh pompuan nih
segala bagus....tak cover2

KS siap dah kenalkan kt bestie2 dia lagi....minta approval laaa tuh

Use magic Report

Post time 5-1-2019 02:54 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Choc-chip at 5-1-2019 03:21 PM

Finally... Kwangsoo officially dating... Kalau tak asyik kena mute je bila RM members citer pasal gf dia...

I tunggu je Jaesuk & Haha kenakan Kwangsoo ni...

#leeleecouple

Use magic Report

Post time 5-1-2019 03:01 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Winners Of 2018 SBS Entertainment Awards
Dec 29, 2018
by J. K
The 2018 SBS Entertainment Awards celebrated the network’s biggest stars in television and radio from the past year!

The ceremony was held on December 28, and hosted by Park Soo Hong, Han Go Eun, and Kim Jong Kook.

Lee Seung Gi took home the Grand Award (Daesang) after his performance as a cast member in the popular show “Master in the House.” He expressed that he was shocked and said his heart was racing.

“I had a vague dream when I was younger of winning this award, and now that I’ve received it, it’s made me think that the moment when you’re dreaming is the most exciting feeling,” he said. “As I feel the weight of the Grand Award, I have mixed emotions.” He went on to say that he felt he wasn’t receiving the award because of his own abilities, but because of what he’s learned from senior entertainers such as Yoo Jae Suk, Shin Dong Yup, and Kang Ho Dong. He thanked them and all senior and junior entertainers, as well as the “masters” of “Master in the House” and his co-stars, the producers, his agency staff, family, and fans.

He said, “When I first chose to appear on ‘Master in the House,’ there were many people who were concerned. I had just been discharged from the army and still wasn’t used to being back in society, and I was nervous too about taking on a new challenge during that period of time. But after starting to do it, I learned about a new path. In 2019, I won’t be afraid to take on new challenges. I won’t follow the safe path and will keep walking my own path, even if I fail. I’ll have courage. Please support me a lot.”

Check out the full list of winners below!

Grand Award: Lee Seung Gi (“Master in the House”)

Producers’ Award (nominees chosen by producing directors): Kim Jong Kook (“Running Man,” “My Ugly Duckling”)

Top Excellence Award (Variety): Jun So Min (“Running Man”)

Top Excellence Award (Show/Talk): Yang Se Hyung (“Master in the House,” “We Will Channel You”)

Excellence Award (Variety): Jo Bo Ah (“Baek Jong Won’s Alley Restaurant”), BTOB’s Yook Sungjae (“Master in the House”)

Excellence Award (Show/Talk): So Yi Hyun (“Same Bed Different Dreams 2: You Are My Destiny”), Lee Sang Min (“My Ugly Duckling”)

Popularity Award: Lee Kwang Soo (“Running Man”)

Scene Stealer Award: BIGBANG’s Seungri (“We Will Channel You,” “My Ugly Duckling”)

Best Teamwork Award: “Running Man”

Best Couple Award: Kim Jong Kook and Hong Jin Young (“Running Man,” “My Ugly Duckling”)

Program of the Year Award: “My Ugly Duckling”

Best Family Award: In Gyo Jin and So Yi Hyun (“Same Bed Different Dreams 2: You Are My Destiny”)

Best Challenger Award: Jeon Hye Bin (“Law of the Jungle”)

Screenwriter Award: Yoo Hyun Soo (“Choi Hwa Jung’s Powertime”), Lee Yoon Joo (“Animal Farm”), Kim Myung Jung (“Master in the House”)

Best MC Award: Kim Sung Joo (“Baek Jong Won’s Alley Restaurant”), Kim Sook (“Same Bed Different Dreams 2: You Are My Destiny”)

Best Entertainer Award: Im Won Hee (“My Ugly Duckling”), Goo Bon Seung (“Flaming Youth”)

Mobile Icon Award: JeA, Cheetah (“Strong My Way”)

Radio DJ Award: Kim Chang Yeol (“Kim Chang Yeol’s Old School”), Boom (“Boom Boom Power”)

Female Rookie Award: Kang Kyung Hun (“Flaming Youth”)

Male Rookie Award: Lee Sang Yoon (“Master in the House”)

Use magic Report

Post time 5-1-2019 03:03 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
BTW congratulations Running Man for SBS entertainment awards...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-1-2019 08:48 AM | Show all posts
Guys! masa game ni LKS and YJS kelakar gila . I ols siap pause sebab nak gelak hahahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2019 02:56 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
gummygummy replied at 11-1-2019 08:48 AM
Guys! masa game ni LKS and YJS kelakar gila . I ols siap pause sebab nak gelak hahahaha

Memang lawak uols... Hahaha...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2019 01:42 PM | Show all posts
Eps 434 best weh. opening segment with press conference LKS ada gepren, Haha bakal ada anak no 3, KJK and JSM menang awards..
teruk diorg bahan LKS.. haha.. smpai meletup dia!!

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2019 10:21 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kelakar je diorang kena reveal secret... Jihyo, Somin, Sukjin & Kwangsoo...

Somin tu nak kenal dengan BFF Kwangsoo yang mana satu Insung ke D.O...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-1-2019 08:08 AM | Show all posts
selamba je dia org ejek2 ace couple...KJK & mongji

siap nyanyi2 lagu KJK lagi
yg best yg last tuh pun couple nih menang

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2019 11:25 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
iolss menantikan ep. akan dtg ji hyo vs jong kook.. msti best nie..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2019 10:21 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Adoi... Kelakar tengok Haha... Patutnya dia boleh menang...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2019 05:34 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Lamanya x masuk sini.. Episode latest2 ni byk psl kook-mong couple..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 09:13 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.743212 second(s), 43 queries .