Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

Christian Youth Tortured to Death in Pakistani Madrasah

Close [Copy link]
Post time 13-5-2004 12:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kid at 13-5-2004 12:28 PM:

So you don't know... you said you were ex-Muslim, but you didn't know about it? :lol I dont buy your crap anyomore Truth8!

i ask u simple question again:

moving ur finger proclaiming " No other God but allah and muhammad is last messenger???? how u explain that by moving ur finger up and down. is that not faith ?

why must move finger to proclaimed when u can says silently in heart. faith comes from believing in heart not moving finger to proclaimed.:hmm:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-5-2004 12:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 13-5-2004 12:28 PM:

it up to u ....to believe it or not because u Muslims always live in erorr.even i show my ic....as usual u will says OIC

I dont buy your crap!... no Muslim do not know how to pray!... sorry Truth8... you can lie to a kid, but I'm KID!

Use magic Report

WICKED This user has been deleted
Post time 13-5-2004 12:31 PM | Show all posts
everybody can read the bible the same way we read the magazines or story books. does that how you  pray to your god? what if the bible is being read by a non believer? that doesnt mean he is praying to jesus just because he reads the bible!

If  praying to your jesus as simple as that..no wonder you choose that religion!

[ Last edited by WICKED on 13-5-2004 at 12:33 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 12:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kid at 13-5-2004 12:30 PM:

I dont buy your crap!... no Muslim do not know how to pray!... sorry Truth8... you can lie to a kid, but I'm KID!

i guess muslims still unable to solve my question and blaming me.

hahahhahah hoh ho hoh

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 12:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 13-5-2004 12:31 PM:
everybody can read the bible the same way we read the magazines or story books. does that how you  pray to your god? what if the bible is being read by a non believer? that doesnt mean he is prayin ...

We read with understanding and thats why we hve many translation. Just like communciating with God thru HIS words with understanding and not strange language. Most muslims read koran but do not understand.lol:spd:

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 12:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 13-5-2004 12:30 PM:

moving ur finger proclaiming " No other God but allah and muhammad is last messenger???? how u explain that by moving ur finger up and down. is that not ...

Faith is in your heart... not by the way your perform pray, we have the way of praying.... Christian cross their finger on their body and some even kiss the cross... that the way of their proclaim! we have our own way to proclaim... but you mistakenly it is faith... so you think crossing finger on the body is faith?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-5-2004 12:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 13-5-2004 12:31 PM:
If  praying to your jesus as simple as that..no wonder you choose that religion!

Praying to God is simple and not funny things like so many repeating words.

Nowonder muslims pray and knock  their head on floor and yet u could see :

father raping his own daughther
tudungs killing his own daughter
kopiah men raped and burn the body
bomoh raped tenages

and etc

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 13-5-2004 at 12:40 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 12:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kid at 13-5-2004 12:36 PM:

Faith is in your heart... not by the way your perform pray, we have the way of praying.... Christian cross their finger on their body and some even kiss the cross... that the way of their proclaim! we have our own way to proclaim... but you mistakenly it is faith... so you think crossing finger on the body is faith?

then why must move finger up & down to proclaimed "No other god but allah and muhammad is last messenger" ????

I proclaimed in my heart without moving my finger up and down :

I believed in Havenly Father and Lord Jesus is Son of God and Messiah.

very simple

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-5-2004 12:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 13-5-2004 12:33 PM:

We read with understanding and thats why we hve many translation. Just like communciating with God thru HIS words with understanding and not strange language. Most muslims read koran but do n ...

Well incase you might missed my words that i've added in..I like to repeat it again....

If praying to your god as simple as that..no wonder you choose that religion. Do you know your religion leads you to no way but ...(sorry i cant finish my word if that word can offend you). you have your own right to choose your religion.

You mentioned that we muslims read quran but do not understand it? bullshit..you people blame our alquran for our wrongdoings the fact that  alquran never teach us to do wrong thing and you people are the most hypocrites i've ever met we never blame your bible the way you blame on our quran for your wrongdoings and that shows that you people do not understand your bible at all!

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 12:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 13-5-2004 12:36 PM:

Praying to God is simple and not funny things like so many repeating words.

Nowonder muslims pray and knock  their head on floor and yet u could see :

father raping his own daughther
t ...

hey what about a priest, someone highly religious in christianity, someone you consider can forgive your sin making sins by himself with rape and sodomy acts?

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 01:07 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 I think you are more like reading the bible without understand the content..most christians say that Jesus is forgiving and he brings peace to this world...that's what written in the bible but what you do is totally opposite than what is written. You always attack other religion and have no respect at all. Your heart is full of vengeance and jealousy. you always say that you are being mistreated by malaysia government, tv3 only cover muslim stories in order to seek donation etc. You like to make muslims angry that doesnt lead to peaceful harmony. true good christian will never do something opposite from what Jesus have taught and it is obvious that what Jesus have taught is totally different from what have been taught about him!

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 01:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 13-5-2004 12:43 PM:

mentioned that we muslims read quran but do not understand it? bullshit...

i hve may muslims able to read koran but do not understand and depend on the translation. back to square one.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 01:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 13-5-2004 01:07 PM:
Truth.8 I think you are more like reading the bible without understand the content..most christians say that Jesus is forgiving and he brings peace to this world...that's what written in the bible but what you do is totally opposite than what is written. You always attack other religion and have no respect at all. Your heart is full of vengeance and jealousy. you always say that you are being mistreated by malaysia government, tv3 only cover muslim stories in order to seek donation etc. You like to make muslims angry that doesnt lead to peaceful harmony. true good christian will never do something opposite from what Jesus have taught and it is obvious that what Jesus have taught is totally different from what have been taught about him!...

did i says mistreated governmetn???? where?? i mentioned double standard TV 3 covers only one particulare races for donation.

nope, i am not full of vengeance but u are because cursing me with nasty words.

Every one hated Jesus during HIS time because of HIS TRUTH. Is that vengance ???

Truth hurts to u and all satan followers

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 13-5-2004 01:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2004-5-13 12:30 PM:

moving ur finger proclaiming " No other God but allah and muhammad is last messenger???? how u explain that by moving ur finger up and down. is that not ...

I actually don't know whether  it is right for me to entertain your accusations, which is certainly borne from a complete state of ignorance tainted by childish & silly prejudices that only you and your biased state of being alone can explain & give reason for.

Whatever it is, for the sake of the love of God, His religion and His final prophet, let me just inform you politely that the 'moving of the finger' that you have observed (your ignorance of which proves beyond the shadow of a doubt of the falsehood of your claim of being once a Muslim) is the expression of bearing testimony that 'There is no God but The God Allah and that Muhammad is His messenger', an expression of the heart's oath and testimony, uttered verbally and expressed physically through the movement of the index finger during  salat (the specific prayer or communication with God). Among the major schools of Islamic traditions, the followers of some move their index finger while some don't. Both are  not wrong as both ways were practised by the holy prophet.

There exists at least four major schools of Islamic traditions concerning the performance of salat, each one recognized by the others to be genuine, that is, rooted in the life experience of the Prophet and transmitted through an authentic line of his spiritual successors. The beloved Prophet Muhammad, upon him be peace, lived in constant ecstatic communion and union with Allah Most High.

He performed salat  in many different manners. Therefore one finds healthy and refreshing diversity as well as fundamental agreement among these schools of Islamic jurisprudence. Salat always manifests its unique spirit, which can be recognized instantly in whatever Islamic cultural environment one enters, regardless of variations.

The promise of salat -- to establish the direct experience of Transcendence in the hearts and daily lives of all people, without discrimination on grounds of gender, race, or social status -- has remained good throughout fourteen centuries of complex Islamic history, filled with the struggles of personal and collective egocentricity. Human institutions and human individuals have failed, never salat. The Divine Promise of salat is good until the End of Time.

And to us Muslims, the way that you chide and make fun of our salat  is not only a reflection of your own state of shallowness in thought but also an expression of your very own state of bigotry & 'no knowledge'.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 13-5-2004 at 02:01 PM ]

Use magic Report

WinterNights This user has been deleted
Post time 13-5-2004 05:10 PM | Show all posts
winter night must RC group that why he disagreed with me.

Truth really hurts, rights. Well it hurt u because ur are so WICKED

--> Goodness, closing the Religion forums does have its cons. Anyway, no Truth.8, I do not belong to the Roman Catholic if that is what you are trying to say.

*sigh*...I'll let the rest continue this debate, whatever it is trying to accomplish.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 05:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 13-5-2004 13:07:
Truth.8 I think you are more like reading the bible without understand the content..most christians say that Jesus is forgiving and he brings peace to this world...that's what written in the bible  ...

:setuju: Good one WICKED. Jesus teaches his people and believers to love their enemy if not mistaken right? Then why is there so much fighting now???? It proves that many people, tend to claim that they are religious but they act in defiance such as those commited by the US. Also, remember the enslavement and torture of black slave in America??? What did those Whites who wear white hood did??? The what clan, I forgot the name, still exist after WW II  if not mistaken, now don't know. But those white wearing white hood people call the Blacks devils.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-5-2004 05:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 13-5-2004 13:37:

did i says mistreated governmetn???? where?? i mentioned double standard TV 3 covers only one particulare races for donation.

nope, i am not full of vengeance but u are because cursing me ...

Eh, I have seen TV 3 news cover donations made by Chinese leh!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 05:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 13-5-2004 01:42 PM:

I actually don't know whether  it is right for me to entertain your accusations, which is certainly borne from a complete state of ignorance tainte ...

Very correct and very well said Kennkid.... thank you

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 06:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 13-5-2004 05:25 PM:

:setuju: Good one WICKED. Jesus teaches his people and believers to love their enemy if not mistaken right? Then why is there so much fighting now???? It proves that many people, tend to claim  ...

it all started by anti Christ peoples.We do not fight  but correcting Muslims who accused the Bible is corrupted.If peoples like myself do not stand up and voice up.....believed me many misguided christian going to convert to Islam and other religion.

so b4 u say anything, it would be wise for u do more research rather than Om Mani Peme Hung  or whatever:lol

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 13-5-2004 at 06:18 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 06:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 13-5-2004 05:26 PM:

Eh, I have seen TV 3 news cover donations made by Chinese leh!!!!

did understand what i wrote mr Om Mani Peme Hung :hmm::lol

i says ,why tv3 only covers plight from one particular race????

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 11:56 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.185491 second(s), 42 queries .