Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: dani-rox

[Dunia] Penyanyi Linkin Park Meninggal Dunia

[Copy link]
Post time 21-7-2017 06:57 PM | Show all posts
KILL_NANCY replied at 21-7-2017 07:03 AM
dulu main pijak2 kasut dgn dia nih.tgk buku Avon sama2 masa bulan puasa.tak sangka aku...RIP Ches ...

ptg2 cegini masih di opis, ok aku terhibur dgn kenangan ko neh

aku tau lagu numb jeh..
nampak nau bukan ngefan sama LP

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-7-2017 07:00 PM | Show all posts
ultra78 replied at 21-7-2017 06:53 PM
Kurt Cobain tu mati dikala Nirvana masih top. Memang banyak spekulasi mengenai kematiannya. Dari s ...

ko gi tgk dokumentari anak dia buat..montage of heck.kalo ikutkan kurt tu mmg dah rosak... tak berapa betul seblm femes lagi

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2017 07:11 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
rip..
mmg minat kump ni dr zmn sek smpi skrg..dlu siap hafal lg. trkejut dgr dh mati. siap simpan lagu2 die ni kt hp..paling suka lagu hands held high..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2017 07:37 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Rip

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2017 07:59 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
trakea replied at 20-7-2017 09:42 PM
Pertama kali dengar nama kumpulan dalam radio dulu aku sangka "Lincoln Park"

Sister dari felda mana?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2017 08:02 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
teringat zaman skolah menengah circa 2000-2002..siap dress up mcm chester lagi kalau outing dgn kwn hari sabtu..hanis sekklah aku beralih arah ke lagu yg lebih clubbing  dah tua2 ni jumpa cd zmn sekolah flashback balik zmn muda2.. rip chester b..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
teringat zaman skolah menengah circa 2000-2002..siap dress up mcm chester lagi kalau outing dgn kwn hari sabtu..hanis sekklah aku beralih arah ke lagu yg lebih clubbing  dah tua2 ni jumpa cd zmn sekolah flashback balik zmn muda2.. rip chester b..

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-7-2017 08:08 PM | Show all posts

Nyanyok hape ? Mana ada sister?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2017 08:11 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kesian..depression kot

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2017 11:46 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Group favourite aku tu....

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2017 12:33 AM | Show all posts
syukur dah pergi konsert dia... 😀

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2017 12:52 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
alesandra replied at 21-7-2017 06:46 PM
kalo ikutkan diorg  tu pun ada masalah depression,addiction yg kronik.tapi respek gak diorg masih  ...

Berkat ambil life coach dlm film doc some kind of monster...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2017 01:24 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Orix replied at 21-7-2017 03:10 PM
Kalau smpai tahap dipaksa oral sex iols tak rasa heols akan depress bertahun2 lamanya... iols lak  ...

A'ah. But ai husnuzon gitu tamau fikir lebih. Huhu.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.b ... scott-weiland-death

Stone Temple Pilots singer Scott Weiland, Dec. 3, 2015. Soundgarden, Audioslave and Temple of the Dog frontman and solo artist Chris Cornell, May 18, 2017. And now Chester Bennington, singer of Linkin Park, on July 20, 2017 – found dead at 41 on his late friend Cornell’s birthday. In just over 18 months, three singers who helped define a generation of the hard rock sound, who were tied together artistically and personally, have succumbed to the very emotional pain that fueled their music and sold millions of albums over a 30-year-long period.

The ties that bind were many.

Bennington, like Cornell, was found dead by hanging just two months after the Soundgarden frontman’s death. Linkin Park and Cornell met in 2007 on tour and teamed up in 2008 on the Projekt Revolution tour; Bennington would often join Cornell to sing the Temple of the Dog classic “Hunger Strike” and even led the crowd in singing “Happy Birthday” to celebrate Cornell’s 44th birthday in 2008. “I’m such a fan. I think that’s the most important aspect of why I do what I do and how I do it,” Bennington told Rolling Stone in 2008. ”I’ve got to play with a lot of guys that I’ve grown up loving; I get to sing on stage with Chris Cornell. … I’m just like, ‘What world do I live in, ‘cause this can’t be real?’”

Bennington later became the godfather to Cornell’s son and sang Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah” at the grunge rocker’s funeral in May. “You have inspired me in many ways you could never have known,” Bennington wrote to Cornell in an open letter after his death. This morning, in response to Bennington’s death, Cornell’s wife Vicky tweeted, “Just when I thought my heart couldn’t break any more...”

Bennington’s relationship to Weiland was different—the Linkin Park co-founder replaced him as the singer in Stone Temple Pilots in 2013. STP and LP met on the 2001 Family Values Tour, but Bennington had absolutely idolized STP and Weiland as a kid. In multiple interviews, Bennington had said that being a member of the Stone Temple Pilots was his lifelong dream. That came true when the members of STP fired Weiland and teamed with Bennington for a tour and five-track EP, High Rise, credited to ”Stone Temple Pilots with Chester Bennington.” ”I grew up listening to these guys,” Bennington told L.A. radio station KROQ. “When this opportunity came up, it was just like a no-brainer.” His relationship with Weiland never flagged, though, and Weiland knew Bennington didn’t join the group to spite him. Two years later Bennington would bow out of STP to spend more time with his wife and six children, and focus on new music with Linkin Park.

As children, both Bennington and Weiland were sexually abused by older men. In his book Not Dead & Not For Sale, Weiland wrote that when he was 12 years old “a high school senior … [who] rode the bus with me every day to school … invited me to his house. The dude raped me. It was quick, not pleasant. I was too scared to tell anyone.” He continued, “This is a memory I suppressed until only a few years ago when, in rehab, it came flooding back.” Bennington had said that he was also abused by an older male friend from the time he was just seven years old. “It escalated from a touchy, curious, ‘what does this thing do’ into full-on, crazy violations,” he told Kerrang! magazine in 2014. “I was getting beaten up and being forced to do things I didn’t want to do. It destroyed my self-confidence. Like most people, I was too afraid to say anything. I didn’t want people to think I was gay or that I was lying."

All three were also joined in their struggle with drugs and alcohol and depression, a struggle they channeled into their music. Soundgarden arrived first in the mid-’80s, making a name for themselves in the burgeoning Seattle scene before the band—and their contemporaries—blew up the outside world. They had an arty, heavy, but vulnerable sound, peaking with 1994’s Grammy-winning, Billboard 200-topping Superunknown—the album that brought Cornell’s pained wailing to the masses. He would also memorialize his late friend Andrew Wood, who died of a heroin overdose, with the Temple of the Dog project with members of Pearl Jam.

Next came Stone Temple Pilots out of San Diego, CA, with Weiland slithering in pink feather boas, singing about his struggles over the band’s modern, colorful twist on classic rock. Bennington, weaned on both, joined Linkin Park in 1999, soon releasing a string of albums that reached monumental success with their heavy, but modern, electronic and hip hop-influenced sound. The band was often unfairly roped into the nu-metal genre alongside bands like Korn, Limp Bizkit, and Disturbed, but were far more willing to experiment, releasing a pair of remix albums featuring underground rappers, collaborating with JAY-Z, and working electronics into their sound over seven studio albums.

All three singers served a similar role to their fans, too; Soundgarden and STP appealed to the rockers and outcasts of Generation X, while Linkin Park did the same for disaffected Millennials and Gen Zers with monster hits like “Numb,” “Crawling,” “In the End” and “One Step Closer.” Many fans reacted to the loss of Bennington on social media, recalling how his voice ushered them through high school, and posted their favorite lyrics. A meme with the lyrics to “Leave Out all the Rest,” from 2007’s Minutes to Midnight, was a favorite: “I’m strong on the surface / Not all the way through / I’ve never been perfect / But neither have you.”

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2017 01:32 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Suka lagu LP ni esp album yg lama.

R.I.P chester.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2017 01:33 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Layan.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-7-2017 01:49 AM | Show all posts
tau lagu in the end ja
R.I.P

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2017 02:43 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
chazey replied at 22-7-2017 01:24 AM
A'ah. But ai husnuzon gitu tamau fikir lebih. Huhu.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.billboard.c ...

Diorang dok heboh #pizzagate kata 'suicide' ni cover up for murder je sbb Chester nak expose apa yg pedo2 tu dh buat kat Chris..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2017 02:45 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sinalegna replied at 22-7-2017 02:43 AM
Diorang dok heboh #pizzagate kata 'suicide' ni cover up for murder je sbb Chester nak expose apa y ...

Chris Cornell pun mangsa pedo ke uol?  

Tapi ai malas la nak pircaya konspirasi teori ni. Umum tahu Chester yang paling disturbed dalam band heol. So takda yang mustahil sangat if heol bunuh diri. Sedangkan Robin Williams pun boleh bunuh diri, inikan Chester.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2017 03:16 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
chazey replied at 22-7-2017 02:45 AM
Chris Cornell pun mangsa pedo ke uol?   

Tapi ai malas la nak pircaya konspirasi teori ni ...

Chris bukan mangsa pedo kaka.. murdered katanya sbb he was known to work with foundations helping sexually abused children.

Video clip lagu black hole sun tu pasal bdk2 kecik kena cabul kot

Ni la punca diorang speku he's going after those pedo.. so Chester ni yg pernah jadi mangsa pedo, he knew what happened to Chris & threatened to expose them all

LiLo pun pernah bgtau Heath Ledger mati sbb nak kantoi kn pedo2 besar hollywood

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-5-2024 05:01 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081806 second(s), 44 queries .