CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 27637|Reply: 81

JOJO:penyanyi muda yg mempunyai powerful voices....

[Copy link]
Post time 22-4-2004 01:05 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Suara dia..............masyaAllah:bgrin:ahlah baru 13 tahun.....kalau dia besar nanti suara dia mest lagi powerful...........cuba korang d/l link ni dan bagi korang punya opinion.Dahsyat budak ni.Suara dia lagi power dari joss stone

Weak acapella
http://www.wild987.com/audio/mp3/jojo-weak-live_3-12-04.mp3

"Leave" song live over studio tract
http://www.wild987.com/audio/mp3/jojo-leave-live_3-12-04.mp3

Video clip dia 'leave'
http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/ ... /video/00_leave.asx

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-4-2004 01:15 PM | Show all posts
sapa lak nih...kasiler intro sket, bio si jojo tu... paste gambo skali.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-4-2004 01:17 PM | Show all posts
kejap nanti saya cari..........

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-4-2004 01:21 PM | Show all posts
Dia ni soul r n b singer......mcm gak joss stone...dia lg muda....

http://www.jojoonline.com
joJo

A singer. 燗 songwriter. 燗 prodigy. With just a few notes, she's made some of the most influential men and women in America stop in their tracks to find her, and meet her. She possesses a rare talent that has enchanted talk show hosts, celebrities and audiences throughout the United States. 燗nd she's determined to take the music world by storm.

Her name is JoJo.

In the outskirts of Boston, Massachusetts JoJo grew up in a home filled with song. Her mother, a church soloist and trained musical theater performer, would practice hymns and arias alike while a young JoJo watched, listened and learned. She imitated her mother's incredible range as well as the sounds that breezed through the family's home stereo: Ella Fitzgerald, Aretha Franklin, Whitney Houston and Etta James. "When I was two years old, I would sing nursery rhymes. 營 would do riffs on them and make them jazzy," JoJo remembers. It was at this early age that she taught herself to interpret the pop and blues tunes she heard with her own distinctive and unique style.

Eager to perform in venues other than her living room, JoJo searched for her first big break. She found it in a small newspaper clipping that advertised an audition for CBS-TV's Kids Say the Darndest Things On The Road In Boston. Her soul and passion left the producers speechless and she was immediately given a spot to perform. Once JoJo hit the stage, Bill Cosby, the show's host, asked her to sing a little something for the people-packed Faneuil Hall. JoJo belted out a show-stopping rendition of Aretha Franklin's "Respect" which earned her an overwhelming response from the audience. (As well as from Bill Cosby, himself.) A phone call from The Oprah Winfrey show followed soon after, inviting the young girl to appear on the show. "When it came to performing, I just had no fear," says JoJo.

All at once things began to happen. 燙alls from talk show producers and music festival organizers began to pour in. JoJo did them all, singing at places as diverse as a Boston Celtics basketball game and the Republican National Convention. But it was at McDonald's 2001 Gospelfest (at Town Hall in New York City) where JoJo brought down the house with one single song. On a bill with music greats such as Melba Moore, JoJo let loose her pipes on "I Believe in You and Me," Whitney Houston's smash hit from The Preacher's Wife. "The place went crazy!" JoJo exclaims. "They gave me a standing ovation, and when I walked off stage, Cissy Houston, Whitney's mother, said to me 'You did a great job out there.'" Such a glowing endorsement was simply priceless to the young singer.

While appearing on the TV show, America's Most Talented Kids, JoJo was noticed by a man in the audience who introduced her to Vincent Herbert, famed producer and owner of Da Family Entertainment. 燡oJo was signed to Da Family and offered two major recording contracts before finding her perfect match with Barry Hankerson and his label Blackground Records, home to Toni Braxton, Timbaland & Magoo, and the late Aaliyah.

After being signed to Blackground, JoJo spent the next four months recording tracks for her self-titled debut in New York, Miami and Los Angeles, working closely with famed producers such as Soulshock & Karlin (Whitney Houston, Craig David), Vincent Herbert (Destiny's Child, Toni Braxton), Mike City (Brandy), Brian Morgan (SWV), The Underdogs (Tyrese, Ruben Studdard), and writer Static (Aaliyah, Ginuwine). "It was a great experience working with them in the studio. 燛veryone had such an incredible vibe, and that comes through in the songs," JoJo enthuses.

The album showcases JoJo's talent, not only as a singer, but as a songwriter as well. She penned three tracks for JoJo, including: "Keep On Keepin' On", "Yes or No", and "Sunshine". 燞er favorite cut, "Keep On Keepin' On" is especially close to her heart. "It was really hard when I was younger. 燱e were the lowest income people in our town," she explains. "My mom and I lived in a rundown one-bedroom apartment and we lived off very little money. I wrote "Keep On Keepin' On" because I knew I wasn't the only one going through hard times," she says.

The final product is an album infused with assured, confident vocals and lyrics that speak way beyond JoJo's tender years. The ballads are deep and soul-filled, and the up-tempo tracks are bumping and make you want to dance. 燞er music strikes the perfect balance between attitude and innocence-which is exactly what JoJo is all about.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-4-2004 01:25 PM | Show all posts
ohh yeah sp yg nak tgk gambar dia tu pergilah kat official site dia yek??Kat ctu ada dia punya photo..mls nak cari........

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-4-2004 01:29 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-4-2004 05:00 PM | Show all posts
biasala, bile sorang kuor dr genre camtu.......nanti berlambakla artis2 baru lain akan menyusul kuar dgn konsep yg sama(imej pon lebih kurang).

Use magic Report

Post time 23-4-2004 09:47 AM | Show all posts
yeah... suka sangat buat imej ala joss stone tue....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-5-2004 05:05 PM | Show all posts
baru je tengok vc dia kat yahoo launch. mmg power la sore dia ni. ada harapan la tercalon and maybe menang best new artist grammy thn depan...
tak sangka umur dia baru 13 thn...mudanya!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-5-2004 10:58 PM | Show all posts
aik?dah tukar komen pulak?Kata ari tu dia ni copycat joss stone....hheh j/k.......yup dia ni 13 tahun..kalau dia dah besat tak taulah suara dia mcm mane..mesti lagi power........

Use magic Report

Post time 1-5-2004 11:36 PM | Show all posts
ramai dah yg kuar sore cam joss stone tue...
tp bukan nak kata ek...
performance joss stone tue dlm divas live 2004 tue tak beshhh ah...
sore dier plain jer dgr...
mungkin baru lagi kot...muda lak...boleh bg peluang lagi...
penyanyi muda2 nie (cam joss dan budak nie)...kan boleh over-exposed sgt kat media...
memula keluar debut...puji sana sini...last2 baru realize yg sore diaorg tak sehebat mana...pas tue mula la timbul issue overrated...paling penting sekali talent diaorg nie tak boleh dan tak perlu dibandingkan ngan penyanyi yg dah establish sbb benda tue akan makan diri diaorg sendiri...semua nie peranan media la...cth terdekat si joss stone tue...memula puji melambung tp bila buat silap sikit dihukum mcm dier tue penyanyi senior yg buat kesalahan yg tak sepatutnya...hahahah...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-5-2004 10:42 AM | Show all posts
tapi jojo ni bukannye saya tau drpd pihak media.............ada org bagi tau pasal dia...dia ni belum dihebohkan sgt oleh media............cuba awak d/l lagu dia dulu baru bagi komen sbb mcm tak aci je utk jojo dpt komen mcm tu.........

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2004 11:18 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by shades at 2004-5-1 10:58 PM:
aik?dah tukar komen pulak?Kata ari tu dia ni copycat joss stone....hheh j/k.......yup dia ni 13 tahun..kalau dia dah besat tak taulah suara dia mcm mane..mesti lagi power........

mana ada aku kata dia tu copycat. aku kata bile sorang kuar konsep camtu, nanti ramaila lagi kuar dg konsep camtu.. tapi jojo tu tak sama sgtla dgn joss. sbb dia pop r&b sket.  lagu dia dancey. joss tu soul.
mcm masa britney kuar, pastu christina kuar, n jessica la... aku tak panggil pon christina n jessica tu copycat.
cuma timing diorang kuar tu selalu nak saing2...

[ Last edited by sayangidaku on 2-5-2004 at 11:19 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2004 11:23 AM | Show all posts
onare, sore joss stone tu mmg tak sesedap yg dikecohkan.
tapi budak jojo ni aku dgr , 1st impression mmg power sgt.
sore joss stone tu aku dgr mmg takderla power mana pon. ntah apa yg soul sgt kat sore dia tah. tak mcm aretha pon(kononnya)...

jojo ni lainla... sore dia mmg matured, n dia bukan konsep soul. dia pop r&b... sesuaila dgn usia dia. tapi sore dia mmg klasssss... bru aku ingat, pattern sore jojo ni lebih kurang mcm stacie orrico... kire kalo nak bandingkan, jojo dgn stacie orrico lebih tepat.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2004 11:42 AM | Show all posts
aku tak kata sore joss tue tak power/tak der soul...
sore dier okay...power dan soulful...cuma vocal performance dier kat divas live tue tak spt yg aku hrpkan...
dier boleh bawa lagu rnb/soul - ader kemampuan...tp spt yg aku kata mungkin sbb dier terlalu baru...masih tercari cari identiti vocal dan nyanyian dier...hehehe...masa kat divas live tue mungkin nervous sekali kot sbb satu pentas ngan patti, glady, cindy etc...yg power mower tue...ekekeke!!!...

shades,
aku tak dgr lagi lagu2 jojo...skrg baru d/load...tp ko jgn salah faham statement aku kat atas tue...sbb statement tue aku buat secara umum...bukan ditujukan khas kat si jojo tue...sbb bg aku mana2 penyanyi baru tak perlu dibandingkan talent diaorg ngan penyanyi yg dah ada nama...nanti timbul issue yg kurang menyenangkan...cth terdekat si xtina, kelly clarkson, beyonce, joss bla bla bla...diaorg selalu dibandingkan ngan penyanyi2 cam mariah, whitney, cher, celine, aretha bla bla bla...dan situasi nie bukan sesuatu yg baik tuk diaorg!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-5-2004 10:40 PM | Show all posts
ok...saya mintak maaf kalau saya ada salah ckp kat ida dan onare.......kalau diikutkan peluang kat grammy ............mcm joss je yg mempunyai peluang yg cerah sbb taulah nama dia skrang ni tgh naik but anything can happen right?Yup suara dia ala ala stacie skit....hope dia akan jaga suara dia........suara orang barat satu je problem ..diorang terlampau banyak menggunakan teknologi utk menyedapkan suara diorg dlm album tapi bila 'live' hampeh........

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-5-2004 03:33 PM | Show all posts
yeah.. suara joss stone tue pun bukan bagus sangat... yg jojo nie, aku dengar kat link yg shades bagi tue pun, ok jugak lar...

skarang nie dah ader 3 org penyanyi macam nie.... kiley dean, joss stone & jojo.

Use magic Report

iyuri_ryuichi This user has been deleted
Post time 4-5-2004 04:03 PM | Show all posts
yuri dah dengar lagu nie due tige kali...
bagi yuri lagu dier biase je...
suare tak berani komen sebab lagu yg die bawak tue biase je...
nak kena dengar lagu lain lak...
tapi lirik die yuri suke sebab ade kena-mengena ngan yuri

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2004 01:10 PM | Show all posts
video jojo nie ader kat launch.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 01:15 AM | Show all posts

JoJo (new artist)

A singer, a songwriter, and a prodigy--with just a few notes, she抯 made some of the most influential men and women in America stop in their tracks to find her and meet her. She possesses a rare talent that has enchanted talk show hosts, celebrities, and audiences throughout the United States. She抯 determined to take the music world by storm匟er name is JoJo.
In the outskirts of Boston, Massachusetts JoJo grew up in a home filled with song. Her mother, a church soloist and trained musical theater performer, would practice hymns and arias alike, while a young JoJo watched, listened, and learned. She imitated her mother抯 incredible range as well as the sounds that breezed through the family抯 home stereo: Ella Fitzgerald, Aretha Franklin, Whitney Houston, and Etta James. 揥hen I was two years old, I would sing nursery rhymes. I would do riffs on them and make them jazzy,

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

8-5-2024 03:01 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.082081 second(s), 49 queries .