CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Terong Pipit

Family of beheaded American blame US govt for not helping him!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 15-5-2004 10:25 PM | Show all posts
I never hate Islam (or another religion for that matter), just hate how Muslims sometimes uses God for excuses to do stupid things.

You can insult me, call me names and do all kind of things and my patience will last, SAY one thing bad about God and my sword will be in your guts before you finish your sentence.

So does theists! Not only Muslims alone! Even Buddhists sometimes kill in the name of Buddha, although a very damned rarety compared to followers of Abrahamic religions.

About insults...we're equal. About your sword and your guts, I DARE you to try and thrust me NOW even if I don't say a thing about God. Perasan. When does God needs a ****ing bodyguard anyway?:stp: He doesn't need you and your irrational temper.

Bullshit ... it is the vehicle which determines whether a road is suitable for travelling or not, not the road which choose what type of vehicle will travel on it.

A 4x4 can travel anywhere, a Kancil can't and same as a Wira which cannot treck throught tough terrains. The driver (soul) maybe the the same but if he drives a car which is not suitable for a road, no matter what he does, the car WILL break down before reaching its destination.

You are type who force to drive your car to the destination and close one eye to all kind the problem your car is facing. Sometimes, you just ignore that there is a destination in the end of the route and simply say that there is none and choose to laugh at others who are trying to get somewhere.

Please, please. You failed to realise that the same Eastern religions like Buddhism and Hinduism you praised are one of the results. Now compare those followers to followers of Abrahamic religion and see which followers kill more people in the name of RELIGION. The FACTS are there.

Frankly, you confuse me. You despise Muslims who kill kafirs and blow innocents lives up, yet you do not blame religion. Wake up and smell the napalm (uh, I mean coffee). Muslims CANNOT give new definition to their religion before it becomes obsolete. The only way to do that is to choose a new religion. If prophets and the Holy Scriptures commit flaws and contradict itself, either God is screwed up or the religion imposes a wrong imposter God (or it's a wrong path to God). Tyring to twist a flawed scripture and present it as perfect won't do any good. A liar who fabricates truth gets tripped to his face.

Either now you have to accept that Abrahamic religions are a plague to humanity or accept that its God is a plague to humanity.

I emphasize again; people do not need religion to believe in God.

And what exactly is Pantheism?

Combined force and laws that manifests the existing universe, not controlled by a single entity.

WRONG ... THAT my little friend is the difference between a faithful person and a one who has NO faith in his heart, despite of praying 5 times a day.

There's a difference between a genuinely faithful person and a jackass who thinks he's genuinely faithful.[/quote]

God gives what you NEED, not what you WANT.

or He gives you NOTHING at all.;) (okla, for respect, assuming)

God owes NOTHING to you and He lose NOTHING if you choose not to believe in Him.

Your posts reveal as if you've got NOTHING to lose.

And God will always EXISTS whether you believe in Him or not.

My favorite from Infidels.org.

Santa Claus exists whether you believe Him or not.

The Invinsible Pink Unicorn exists whether you believe in It or not.

the Monkey Jackass King exists whether you believe in Him or not.

Cthulhu exists whether you believe in Him or not.

And it goes on...

Muslims and Christians pray to God NOT because they have Faith, because they are afraid of Hell and intoxicated with their own imagination of Heaven. They are afraid of Death.

Then quit lumping those religions with ALL religions that you claimed can guide humans. Baka.:gila:

That is why they need to get others to believe in their faith. The more others believe, the more they feel that they are in the right path because they have NO FAITH or reason to believe in GOD. They are just PUPPETS.

What is worse, a puppet or a puppet who call others puppet?

I was not guaranteed entrance to Heaven, or guarantees that I will not burn in Hell. I do not know whether there is a Life after this or that I will simply perish after this one.

But I do continue believing in Him day by day. Do you know WHY? Because I don't know also. I know there is a God out there. I don't know whether He noticed me or not, all I know is that as long as He is there, I will fly to Him, and when my wings fails, I will walk and when my legs fail, I will crawl. And when all else fails, I will still try to reach Him with my mind till my last breath. What happens after that? That's no concern of mine since I won't be around to worry.

Sadly your posts reveal somebody who is otherwise. You assume a world of atheists is a catastrophe (Infidels.org, remember?) and you think that atheists who doesn't believe in God are hopeless idiots. You vehemently attack anyone who disagrees with your views.

I have no problem with such individuals. Individuals who rebuke a father whose son was beheaded and shown live on internet...now such person is worse than a dog!nf:

Oh BTW, God haven't failed you "yet".;)

Buddha said something like truth doesn't need propaganda. If you're devoted to god, then the truth are yours and yours alone. You don't need to perceive, judge, generalise or assume what the hell others believe, even for "atheists" such as myself. That is how insecure people have killed others in the name of God.

Faith is not something you learn from a book, it is what you feel in you when you yourself have no reason to do so. THAT'S TRUE FAITH.

Blah blah blah. Faith is something you don't need to be told of.

[ Last edited by John Lennon on 15-5-2004 at 10:33 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Mat`Roket This user has been deleted
Post time 15-5-2004 10:50 PM | Show all posts

TRIBUTE TO JOHN LENNON

IMAGINE THERE'S NO HEAVEN...
ABOVE US ONLY SKIES...
NO ONE BELOW US...
AND NO RELIGION TOO...
IMAGINE ALL D PEOPLE..
LIVING NIGHTS & DAYS...
UUH...HOO...

[ Last edited by Mat`Roket on 15-5-2004 at 10:53 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2004 11:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Mat`Roket at 15-5-2004 10:50 PM:
IMAGINE THERE'S NO HEAVEN...
ABOVE US ONLY SKIES...
NO ONE BELOW US...
AND NO RELIGION TOO...
IMAGINE ALL D PEOPLE..
LIVING NIGHTS & DAYS...
UUH...HOO...

[ ...

"IMAGINE ALL D PEOPLE..
LIVING NIGHTS & DAYS..."

Yeah... practise it... not just talk... so stop racist remark

Use magic Report

WinterNights This user has been deleted
Post time 16-5-2004 12:40 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 2004-5-15 12:18 AM:

The initial moto of the Portugist explorers used this as their moto Gospel, Glory, Gold, check your history book please.

Actually Ariyamusafir,

it is Gold, Glory and Gospel...the hierarchy of your post are just a few of ways of further fuelling anti-religious sentiments. Another point, the PAST is the past...the deeds of the past cannot be continuously be cited again and again in the present to justify ongoing violence.

[ Last edited by WinterNights on 16-5-2004 at 12:42 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2004 01:03 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WinterNights at 16-5-2004 00:40:

Actually Ariyamusafir,

it is Gold, Glory and Gospel...the hierarchy of your post are just a few of ways of further fuelling anti-religious sentiments. Another point, the PAST is the past...t ...

I am sorry, that is not what I relly mean. What I am trying to say is that, of course your religion teaches good, there is no doubt about that but the people, those people who commit crimes in the name of their own religion. Surely your religion is very much against that was being done by those whites who wears white hood, torturing the black slaves in the name of your religion long ago in America. Surely your religion is against war but look at Bush, at the Portugist and other western imperialist when they come here to colonialised us. Your religion is NOT at fault, is the fault of many people who is Greedy, corrupt, filled with hate, etc, which is against the teachings of your religion. What I am trying to say is toreply one of those forumers. I am not attacking or insulting any religion including your which is a good religion, but attacking those allies of the US and US itself and also, to prove that the act for self greed, or others in the name of religion happens to all, not just one particular religion. It is not the religion, it is the people. There are the godd and there is the rotten apple too. I apologise if my way of explaining caused you too misunderstand me. I am sorry.

Use magic Report

Adm_Cheng_Ho This user has been deleted
Post time 16-5-2004 01:16 AM | Show all posts
It just words ... unfortunately, in English, the words God and Gods seems to hold the same meaning while in Eastern languages, Devas simply equals to something like Angels/malaikat who are answerable to One above them

I agree literally that Devas, Angels, Deities... all are answerable to God. However, Angels seems to me like above Devas & Deities which I call them Immortals. My perception of Angels is that they comes from Kingdom of God. Free from cycle of birth-death-rebirth. Lives in eternity with God. Along with Sages & Buddhas.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-5-2004 01:25 AM | Show all posts
Also, it is not they are answerable to one above them, unlike the angels towards their one almighty in other religion. Yes, the devas may have their own king just like us humans have our own rulers

Chinese deities & Indian devas... about the same to me. You see, for Chinese, Jade Emperor represents the highest moral values & merits in-charge of Southern Universe. Therefore, souls entering heaven in this part of the world/universe has to go through Southern Heavenly Gate (Nan Tian Men).

Jade Emperor(Chinese) or Devas King(Indian) perhaps is the same to me. They are not God as they are serving in keeping order of the universe. God is indescribable for Chinese. In Taoism's Tao De Jing chapter 1, it describes Tao/The Way/The ONE:

The Tao that can be described
is not the eternal Tao.
The name that can be spoken
is not the eternal Name.

The nameless is the boundary of Heaven and Earth.
The named is the mother of creation

This is the ONE force I'm always talking about. But many today have forgetten. Deviations are rampant.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2004 01:26 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 16-5-2004 01:16:

I agree literally that Devas, Angels, Deities... all are answerable to God. However, Angels seems to me like above Devas & Deities which I call them Immortals. My perception of Angels is that ...

Sorry dear ACM on this one but I think many would have the misconception. Only those which have no birth will not have death. All, devas, bodhisattas, humans, Ghost, are still living, Only the Buddha, the Arahants, and Pecceka Buddha are the ones who escape the cycle of birth and death. The Devas might have their own king but if the term deva is not god, then your so called definition of god does not exist in Buddhism. The Buddha, is one who is enlightened. I remembered reading this verse from the dhammapada. Striving should be done by yourself, the Tathagatas are only teachers. In buddhism, it is not there is one saviour who would save us from our sins. We are our own saviour, the Buddha teaches us how to be our own saviour for he had know all about it.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-5-2004 01:29 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 16-5-2004 01:25:

Chinese deities & Indian devas... about the same to me. You see, for Chinese, Jade Emperor represents the highest moral values & merits in-charge of Southern Universe. Therefore, souls en ...

That is why, Buddhism, Taoism, many always mix this two together as read in history books that they had similarities but actually, there is a lot of difference which many do not know. They only know the very surface of it but not deep. I do not know deep too and cannot be said to represent Buddhism.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2004 01:32 AM | Show all posts
That is why I said Angels are like above devas, bodhisatvas, humans, ghosts.... In fact it literally means Angels are like in the ranks with Buddha,Arahats,Pecceka Buddhas...

If Buddhas are reborn into the Heavenly Kingdom, i'm sure many zillions of Buddhas are the creations of God also.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2004 01:35 AM | Show all posts
Hmm.... many Chinese are beginning to mix Taoism, Confucianism, Buddhism with the latest syllabus ... Christianity.

They are concluding many principles & words actually mean the same thing.

About the difference in Taoism & Buddhism, i'm not very sure how different. But on face value & moral values, they are of the same thing.

Use magic Report

Mat Kampong This user has been deleted
Post time 16-5-2004 11:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 14-505-2004 16:06:
by John Lennon

So there it goes. There is no avoiding no matter how subtle that religion always ****s each other up in the name of "truth".

Religion is about living a prope ...

:setuju: Sephiroth :spd: and a moron!!!:clap::clap::clap:.... and worst.. he ia also a concubine to a puppet..lol:lol

[ Last edited by Mat Kampong on 17-5-2004 at 01:32 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2004 01:57 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 16-5-2004 01:32:
That is why I said Angels are like above devas, bodhisatvas, humans, ghosts.... In fact it literally means Angels are like in the ranks with Buddha,Arahats,Pecceka Buddhas...

If Buddhas are rebo ...

Correction, in Buddhism, we are not the creation of the so called god. The concept of Angels are not in the ranks of the Buddha, Pecceka Buddha, nor the maha-arahant. Bodhisatta, I do not know if you can equate that, though by right is not equatable. There is beginningless birth and death, and us being in this cycle of birth and death is the result of our own false view and attachment (if I am not mistaken as I am still far from perfect, though this is what I understand). There is no one on top who decide oh, you do this, next life you will get this kind of effect, NO. No one created the concept of cause and effect. It is like the law of nature, in fact, it is the law of nature, that every cause has its effect and not some god who decide the effects, but that is how it reacts. The Buddha is the highest of all. Though he is not a god, he is the highest of all, and non is higher after that stage. All of us can achieve parinibbana one day, depend on wether we go via sammasam buddha way, pecceka buddha way or Arahant way, we still can achieve the same nibbanic bliss so long as we strive, and this statement needs further elaboration.

* I may be prone to misunderstanding and if I really do on one part, I apologise and I cannot be said to be right on my statements, merely what I understand.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2004 02:01 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 16-5-2004 01:35:
Hmm.... many Chinese are beginning to mix Taoism, Confucianism, Buddhism with the latest syllabus ... Christianity.

They are concluding many principles & words actually mean the same thing.

I do not know much about Taoism but there is a lot of differences. Like I said, if your definition of god is that the one creator of all, the almighty, the one who creates all and can destroy all, then in Buddhism, there is no such god. The Buddha is the highest of all level. We suffer in hell or enjoy heaven is up to use and our own deeds.

Use magic Report

WinterNights This user has been deleted
Post time 17-5-2004 03:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 2004-5-16 01:03 AM:

I am sorry, that is not what I relly mean. What I am trying to say is that, of course your religion teaches good, there is no doubt about that but the people, those people who commit crimes in  ...

Ariyamusafir, apology is not necessary. I'm sure many others here, like you, are aware that it is the people that should be faulted and not the religion. Take those who say otherwise, with a grain of salt.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2004 08:07 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WinterNights at 17-5-2004 03:00:

Ariyamusafir, apology is not necessary. I'm sure many others here, like you, are aware that it is the people that should be faulted and not the religion. Take those who say otherwise, with a gr ...

Sorry, don't get what you are trying to say regarding the salt thing but I really did not insult any religion, just replying to Sephiroth, if not mistaken about the people such as the Portugist since he talked about others.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

WICKED This user has been deleted
Post time 17-5-2004 08:31 AM | Show all posts
By Sephiroth:--->Christians also do the same ... in Ireland, those KKK group in US etc which use Christianity as symbol to hurt others but the different between them and Muslims is that Muslims are the only one who turn this hatred toward non-Muslims.

You just too blind by your own hatred and shortsightness to see anything else.

You really want to know the different between Ku Klux Klan and Muslims??? KKK is the worst racist group. They think as whites they are the most greatest race in the world just like those Jews, they think they are the superior, they look down on other races like black and colour people, they hate the others  no matter those are from similar religion. In Islam we consider other muslims as brothers and sisters no matter what race they are. We may consider other non-muslims our enemy if only they take us as their enemy.

[ Last edited by WICKED on 17-5-2004 at 08:34 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2004 09:04 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 17-5-2004 08:31:

You really want to know the different between Ku Klux Klan and Muslims??? KKK is the worst racist group. They think as whites they are the most greatest race in ...

I agree, KKK is a dreadful and very fearful organisation, and this was told by my mother, who knows about this. KKK hates the blacks and what they did towards the blacks, huhnf: I am not too sure about this but this was told by my mother and I have seen the show, made in US itself. Also, in past those like KKK not sure is them or another similar group, you see how they torture the blacks in America when the blacks there were just slaves. Enslavement and torture. There are a few good whitemen who respects the blacks but in the presence of these clans, they have to pretend torturing these poor coloured people.

Also, I have been told about muslim that they will not take you as enemy unless you want to become their enemy. Heard from my eldest borther that that time, ion Terengganu and Kelantan, you can go into a Malay strangers house and they will treat you very nice and ask you to stay for makan (if remembered correctly), a prove to Debmey that the real malay muslim in Malaysia are not hostile towards non-muslim in nature. Maybe there are a few racist but that is not a representation. many young generations are polluted by the action films and WWE of the west which shows a lot of violance and foul language, in which it is widely used.

[ Last edited by ariyamusafir on 17-5-2004 at 09:09 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2004 09:22 AM | Show all posts
by ariyamusafir

.. self bombing and kill yourself just to get yourself at the front page???? I don't think so, self sacrifice for religion, or people, maybe. You see, those suicide bombers in Palestine are bombing their targets with themself because they are being forced to the end and they want a beeter future for their generations (just analyse). You bomb yourself, just because you want to appear in the news, no way. For those who think it is for religion, yes.

They killed themselves for the religion? Then SHOW me the verse in Al Quran stating that your God allows you to commit such act.

by Baiduri Othman

They do it for an independence Palestine - for their future generations.

Wrong, Little Lady ... they are blowing themselves up because they want to get into the skirts of a pretty girl like you in heaven. ;)

Only reason Muslims supporting them despite of knowing that they are wrong is because they do not wish to think that their fellow comrades died in vain and will be damned for taking their own lives since Suicide is one of the offense in Islam.

Of course, most of us disapprove such acts!

You sure as hell don't act like one. ;)

Use magic Report

Panglima Hitam This user has been deleted
Post time 17-5-2004 09:23 AM | Show all posts
The father of Mr Nick Berg, the American beheaded in Iraq, has directly blamed United States President George W Bush and Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld for his son's death.

A visibly upset Mr Michael Berg blamed the leaders in a television interview, saying his son, whose remains arrived in the US on Thursday, "died for the sins of George Bush and (Defence Secretary) Donald Rumsfeld".

"The Al Qaeda people are probably just as bad as they are, but this administration did this," said Mr Michael Berg.

Bush ooo Bush.. your days are numbered!!!!lollol

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 11:03 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077084 second(s), 42 queries .