Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Kazuo

calling all american haters......

Close [Copy link]
Post time 19-5-2004 09:36 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Acong at 18-5-2004 12:20:

Contoh terbaik Menteri ntah-pe-jadah nama Datuk Ng Yen Yen tu ader PR Australia......! Tak patriotik kan... Cam DAR gak! lol:lol

PR is different from Citizen. PR, you are still Malaysian and can vote in Malaysia and cannot vote in Australia but you are allowed to stay and live in Australia for life but as a Malaysian, and can still enjoy all the privilages as a Malaysian, not an Australian. Citizen pula, you are no longer a Malaysian and have no right to vote in Malaysia and cannot enjoy the privilages as a Malaysian but can vote in Australia and enjoy the privilages as an Australian

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-5-2004 09:39 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 19-5-2004 09:20 AM:

Do you think you are SMART ENOUGH to consider someone's remark  who have different opinion than yours is stupid????

People look up to America for her bigger role in UN and ...

I think you totally misunderstood me..What i meant by stupid remarks is remarks that's totally stupid and just insult others..Not like yours..

Use magic Report

Originally posted by KENNKID at 18-5-2004 13:24:

Can this American who wrote this be called an American hater too?

..."that these Zionist *****s w ...

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Use magic Report

Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 19-5-2004 09:26 AM:

:setuju::setuju::setuju:

The practise of Double standards and for its own greed and personal gains.

You reminded me of a typical yes-man and no-sir type...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2004 09:40 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Seraphim at 19-5-2004 09:39:

Explain yourself.

Use magic Report

WICKED This user has been deleted
Post time 19-5-2004 09:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Seraphim at 19-5-2004 09:39 AM:

You also reminded me of  typical yes-man and no-sir type to your MASTER NAMED BUSH!

[ Last edited by WICKED on 19-5-2004 at 09:45 AM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-5-2004 09:44 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 19-5-2004 09:20 AM:

America supports Israel and just let palestians suffer in order to reach peace settlement

US support what and who does not even concern us...You see Wicked..i know US governement sucks...You can do all the condemning you want to the US government...Like me ...i really dislike the US way of handling matters but you gotta diss the Palestinians terrorists who murder people too..You dont just point fingers to someone and totally ignored the one near you that you know....It sounded so wrong or screwed up..

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2004 09:47 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 19-5-2004 09:41 AM:

You also reminded me of  typical yes-man and no-sir type to your SIR NAMED BUSH!

Wicked,show me a part where i support Mr Bush..I'll be extremely happy to entertain your allegations... If you cant show me one,then it's obviously your compulsiveness have taken the better of your judegement

You need to sit down and think rationally my friend...I dont support Mr Bush..fact

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-5-2004 09:48 AM | Show all posts
ofcourse we condem the terrorists, it just that we dont know who is the leader of the terrorists, we dont know whether the leader of the terrorists is a leader of any country otherwise you will blame on the leader of that country  the same way we blame bush!

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2004 09:50 AM | Show all posts
You need to sit down and think rationally my friend...I dont support Mr Bush..fact

Just because i mentioned that bush is like a master to you only now you show to us that you dont support bush, why the heck you agree with kazuo that you "sakit telinga" when we condemn bush?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2004 09:53 AM | Show all posts
Well,i agreed with Kazuo's statement because you dont hear much "noise" when some other countries is doing attrocities somewhere else in the region in this world currently or in the past... I'll be really happy to name some events and tragedies if you like to hear them

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2004 09:54 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Kazuo at 17-5-04 09:41 AM:
since there's so much anti american sentiment going on in msia esp amongst muslims (or should i just say in cari)...... & because of yr hatred towards americans, yr hatred is now somehow extend ...

Ah, Kazuo, slow down your rush to judgement. Don't be misled by a couple of tongue in cheek posts. As to why American bashing occurs...well there are clearly many reasons, but I doubt religion is much involved. Resentment certainly. As for me, I only dislike US policies examples Iraq sanctions, Israeli $4 billion in aid, war in Iraq etc.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2004 09:56 AM | Show all posts
If only some other countries you mentioning about have a veto power or bigger role  in NATO and UN just like AMERICA..I'll be ready to hear some events and tragedies!

[ Last edited by WICKED on 21-5-2004 at 10:25 AM ]

Use magic Report

Terong Pipit This user has been deleted
Post time 19-5-2004 09:57 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DARSITA at 2004-5-19 01:54:

Ah, Kazuo, slow down your rush to judgement. Don't be misled by a couple of tongue in cheek posts. As to why American bashing occurs...well there are clearly many reasons ...

:hmm::hmm::hmm:

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2004 09:59 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 19-5-2004 09:56 AM:
are some other countries you mentioning about have a veto power or bigger role  in NATO and UN just like AMERICA..I'll be ready to hear some events and tragedies!

That's a wrong way to compare..You dont just compare because a country is a superpower or not..So if a small irrelevant country is doing atrocities..You'll just ignore that??That's also so screwed up...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2004 10:03 AM | Show all posts
Yes...ofcourse we cannot simply ignored small country when the country doing atrocities compare to AMERICA who holds the veto power and bigger role in NATO & UN. I hope you can see the reason clearly why we dont like bush and his policies!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-5-2004 10:05 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 19-5-2004 10:03 AM:
Yes...ofcourse we cannot simply ignored small country when the country doing atrocities compare to AMERICA who holds the veto power and bigger role in NATO & UN. I hope you can see the reason c ...

Of course...I dont like Mr Bush and his cronies also..:ah:

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2004 10:37 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Seraphim at 18-5-04 06:05 PM:

Of course...I dont like Mr Bush and his cronies also..:ah:

What abt Clinton? Bush Senior?

Use magic Report

whitepig This user has been deleted
Post time 19-5-2004 10:42 AM | Show all posts
>>What abt Clinton? Bush Senior? ..<<

me thinks clintoon only likes bush in the oval office.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2004 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by whitepig at 19-5-2004 10:42 AM:
>>What abt Clinton? Bush Senior? ..<<

me thinks clintoon only likes bush in the oval office.

do you mean monica lewinsky's bush?? :cak:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 05:55 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.419758 second(s), 45 queries .