Register

ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 4245|Reply: 49

As i whispered quietly to you, may the winds from heaven blows to ur ear

[Copy link]
Post time 7-4-2018 09:34 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Isnt it a kind of amazing when u feel something that ligthen up ur day even for just awhile

Pernah tak u all rasa like a butterflies in your chest and its so strong than usual

and the quote saying, i like the way u make me feel even when u nowhere near.

I like the fact you being you and all of them is beautiful to me. I am half asleep and wandering what r u doing

That feel tu it is just to good to ignore so i decide to embrace it and it just to good to pass on

Hah...why not ladies and mens here share your feelings, ur thoughts and things u nak bagtau ur partner tapi x terluah with words.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-4-2018 09:41 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
This is beautifull Ad.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2018 09:43 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am home again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am whole again

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2018 06:51 PM | Show all posts
Edited by mbhcsf at 7-4-2018 06:53 PM

well Adlila dear,

of course you cant stop at just being a mere whisperer, you could always pour your hearts out to The ALL Knowing and The MOST BENEFICENT and MERCIFUL...doa....doa ...Alah listens and i guess that would be the best , poignant thing one would wantto do when she is in that situation...where things better left unsaid. though both mutually acknowledged and realised the unseen connection ....hmm...well yeah.

yeah ....that situation far far away...oh well...life goe on and thingsalways  move forward...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-4-2018 08:21 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by adila39 at 7-4-2018 12:34 PM
mbhcsf replied at 7-4-2018 10:51 AM
well Adlila dear,

of course you cant stop at just being a mere whisperer, you could always pour y ...

Salam sis @mbhcsf

I miss u, finally you visit my thread again. Hahahah dont wory im just following the mood after watching the drama series Should i kiss you first?

Having that butterflies in ur tummy or some saying ur chest..would be a refereshing feeling and yes what would be the best way other than doa.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2018 10:21 PM | Show all posts
adila39 replied at 7-4-2018 08:21 PM
Salam sis @mbhcsf

I miss u, finally you visit my thread again. Hahahah dont wory im just foll ...

actually reading your thread has made me recalled these two dates

5/5/2016  , summer and recently 5/2 /2018 ....

i bet you jenis yg teringat certain  phrases uttred by that gentleman? yeah?

hmm...i think you jenis sentimental type jugak ni ye?
hahaa cool.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 8-4-2018 11:36 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by adila39 at 8-4-2018 03:38 PM
mbhcsf replied at 8-4-2018 02:21 PM
actually reading your thread has made me recalled these two dates

5/5/2016  , summer and recent ...

share yours, that summer ?

yeap i am sentimental type and sensetive very much but quite good juga keeping memories...to me memories unforgettable and heartwarming.

And sometimes i do miss my old times

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2018 10:49 PM | Show all posts
Edited by mbhcsf at 9-4-2018 11:02 PM
adila39 replied at 8-4-2018 11:36 PM
share yours, that summer ?

yeap i am sentimental type and sensetive very much but quite good ...

nothing uniquely dramatic, mushy or etc  really hahaha nope. Just that it was a wonderful day to see him for the first time outside the four walls and long corridor of the hospital where i was based at  during my study. He could havejust  drop me at the closest tube station which is about 3 mins away by car and yet he did not, he  chose not to, i dunno why ( i think it just him being courteous, takkan nak biaq i jalan sorang kat jalan tepi hospital  yg bus pun takleh ajlan sebab jalan bengkak bengkok narrownya  jalan...ade satu hospital ni yg letaknya 13 stations away from Sherlock s place. i think hari tu , hari londeners casting their votes on whom will be their next mayor : Zac vs sadiq kot ... lagipun meeting tu habis at 6: 30 - 6:40 pm summer lah tapi area tu sebab banyak pokok so gelap...i pun tak familiar so i think knowing me , he just being nice.

so yes...i  have the opportunity to see the other side of  that person lah ...hahaha....
tu je nothing much really ...nooo...not that kind of thing, semua professional..

but one thing i tell you , a gentleman with a good brought up , mature , wise and smart would know how to be receptive and professionally respect a lady in the nicest way possible. it is kinda friendly but professional yeah mana boleh  tak professional.

if single and soleh and beriman , i think any lady would be quieing for him hahaha

but Allah SWT , so  beautiful in a sense ( i know this is an understatement plak, of Course ALLAH itu Maha Cantik  ) but  the beauty of it is that despite the qualities i have described above , he is not the moest perfect fella...but that is the beauty  perfect imperfection...

itu jeeee le kot  ....tak ade ape ape...hehehehe i dunno why i am grinning actually. hahaha...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-4-2018 12:13 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
mbhcsf replied at 9-4-2018 10:49 PM
nothing uniquely dramatic, mushy or etc  really hahaha nope. Just that it was a wonderful day to s ...

Hey u open up. Love to read more

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-4-2018 08:05 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by adila39 at 10-4-2018 12:08 AM
mbhcsf replied at 9-4-2018 02:49 PM
nothing uniquely dramatic, mushy or etc  really hahaha nope. Just that it was a wonderful day to s ...

aaaaa . I know how it feels like

reminiscing good memories is a perfect thing to start ur day.

Hmm i like the way u put it beauty imperfection...and mostly ni yg selalu menarik hati

I guess what i wrote here is exactly how i feel at that particular moment and its been awhile i rasa gitu..but maybe best thing will still come to those who are patient, mybe like me , u or anyone else.

drinking my morning coffee and sitting around the corner and watching the blue sky..

Dear  love, kinda missing u and hope i will find u someday.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2018 08:27 AM | Show all posts
adila39 replied at 10-4-2018 08:05 AM

reminiscing good memories is a perfect thing to start ur day ...

hmm......how nice...with MLTR  'someday ' in the background , or some roxettes....

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2018 08:28 AM | Show all posts
adila39 replied at 10-4-2018 08:05 AM

reminiscing good memories is a perfect thing to start ur day ...

your aaaaaa tu  yups , hehehe , that much I could tell... the rest , as they say ...or james bond ke , if i have to tell you , then .....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-4-2018 08:50 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
mbhcsf replied at 10-4-2018 12:28 AM
your aaaaaa tu  yups , hehehe , that much I could tell... the rest , as they say ...or james bond  ...

yes u do! at least giving me some zest to keep moving...

wah wah i xtau the romantic side of u. Great to know.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2018 07:24 PM | Show all posts
noraidil_06 replied at 10-4-2018 12:13 AM
Hey u open up. Love to read more

nak dengar citer ? okay , sikit jerr taw...ini bukan about the summer ride - gate , takut oulak cier bebanyak sian diaaa...naya ja

hahaha

okay nak ye , okay

satu malam during winter time hahahahahah gish nak type no pun i nak tergelak

okay i nak solat magfhrib

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2018 07:26 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Angin sampai kan lah bisikan ini pada nya. Aku rindu padanya. Rindu pada perasaan itu. Rindu pada masa masa yg di lalui bersama. Rindu pada rasa yg membuak buak itu bila duduk sebelah dia .

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2018 07:36 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
mbhcsf replied at 10-4-2018 07:24 PM
nak dengar citer ? okay , sikit jerr taw...ini bukan about the summer ride - gate , takut oulak ci ...

Hey, x baik mainkan perasaan org

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-4-2018 07:36 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Elated replied at 10-4-2018 07:26 PM
Angin sampai kan lah bisikan ini pada nya. Aku rindu padanya. Rindu pada perasaan itu. Rindu pada ma ...

Gi jelah duduk, she might be waiting for u also

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2018 07:46 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
“Isnt it a kind of amazing when u feel something that ligthen up ur day even for just a while”

kannn!

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2018 07:48 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
noraidil_06 replied at 10-4-2018 07:36 PM
Gi jelah duduk, she might be waiting for u also

Segalanya dah jadi sejarah. Tapi sejarah mungkin berulang. Tapi kalau diberi peluang utk undirksn masa, saya pilih supaya pertemuan tu tak berlaku. Complicated kan?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2018 08:23 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Elated replied at 10-4-2018 07:48 PM
Segalanya dah jadi sejarah. Tapi sejarah mungkin berulang. Tapi kalau diberi peluang utk undirksn  ...

Simplified it.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Cinta & Perhubungan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 10:16 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.511493 second(s), 47 queries .