CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Seraphim

Sudan crisis .... (by: Debmey & Serphim)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 9-6-2004 11:37 AM | Show all posts
Yu see, yu have no answers to the irresponsible behaviors of your govt. No wonder yu need to create strawman. Why yu start so lousy on this forum? Hahahahahahahahaha.............

cheers

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

AGG^^IE This user has been deleted
Post time 9-6-2004 11:39 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 9-6-2004 11:37 AM:
Yu see, yu have no answers to the irresponsible behaviors of your govt. No wonder yu need to create strawman. Why yu start so lousy on this forum? Hahahahahahahahaha.............

cheers

Excuse me, I'm not very familiar with this word strawman. What does it mean?

Use magic Report

WICKED This user has been deleted
Post time 9-6-2004 11:54 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 9-6-2004 11:21 AM:
Negro is not a racist term. It is the same thing as using Caucasian and Oriental.

Anyway, don't try to detract from the topic. What do you think of Muslimskilling Muslims in Sudan? Why is Msia  ...

muslims killing muslims..yeah that happens in my country too.... arent UMNO & PAS mostly muslim members but they do not agree with certain issues. same thing to those muslim groups  in Sudan. Similar situation happens with christians in Ireland. dont you think so?

[ Last edited by WICKED on 9-6-2004 at 12:39 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 12:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 9-6-2004 11:54 AM:

muslims killing muslims..yeah that happens in my country too.... arent UMNO & PAS are mostly muslim members but they do not agree with certain issues. same thing to those muslim groups  in  ...

hmmm..:hmm: u got a point there.  Jews oso don't agree like we have seen in the topic debmey posted n kenkid explained with websites pasted. Not all jews r zionists. i'm so glad about tat actually - clears a lot of things i have been asking myself all this while. definitely i don't c why debmey should worry about muslims killing muslims. It should be the muslims who should worry. Since debmey sounds very against muslims i think he is happy. Is that a christian attitude? Sigh. some ppl talk different n do something different. they r anti muslim in their words but same time they deny it n they say god cares for them. what kind of caring is that?

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 12:14 PM | Show all posts
So why is Msia supporting genocide in Sudan? what does PAS have to say abt it?

Use magic Report

Adm_Cheng_Ho This user has been deleted
Post time 9-6-2004 12:36 PM | Show all posts
definitely i don't c why debmey should worry about muslims killing muslims. It should be the muslims who should worry

Humanity transcends all boundaries.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 9-6-2004 12:39 PM | Show all posts
Thats the whole problem. these people think that the world is muslim against non Muslims, just likeMo taught them.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 12:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 9-6-2004 12:14 PM:

>>what does PAS have to say abt it?<<

you really wanna know? why dont you subcribe HARAQAH or interview NIck Aziz???

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-6-2004 12:45 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 9-6-2004 12:39 PM:
Thats the whole problem. these people think that the world is muslim against non Muslims, just likeMo taught them.

it shows that this  world is not all about muslim against non muslims as you've thought all this while..sometimes muslim against muslim too and sometimes non muslim again non muslim too, christian against christian too...why dont you tackle the problem facing by christian against christians like what happened in Ireland meanwhile we tackle our muslim world!

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 12:47 PM | Show all posts
Question still unanswered.

The diff between Christainity and Islam is, we do not teach that the world is divided like Islam does.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 01:06 PM | Show all posts
The diff between Christainity and Islam is, we do not teach that the world is divided like Islam does

oh really??? are you sure that christianity doesnt teach you that the world is divided like islam does? what happened to  klu klux clan & some radical protestants in ireland? who taught them to be like that? they must have learnt it from paul aka saul!

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 01:08 PM | Show all posts
Question still unanswered.

Im not Nik Aziz to give comment on behalf on PAS otherwise i'll give you an answer right away..as i said why dont you interview that man or subscribe Haraqah to find the answer!

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 01:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 9-6-2004 01:08 PM:

Im not Nik Aziz to give comment on behalf on PAS otherwise i'll give you an answer right away..as i said why dont you interview that man or subscribe Haraqah to find the answer!

Within UMNO oso ppl got quarrel. Within PAS oso ppl got quarrel. Within Republican oso ppl got quarrel. Within democrats oso ppl got quarrel. Within Likud party oso ppl got quarrel. Within communists oso ppl got quarrel. Within MCA n MIC ppl used to throw chairs in meetings. :lol Nobody is unique.

[ Last edited by AGG^^IE on 9-6-2004 at 01:16 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 01:16 PM | Show all posts
Quarreling is OK, but not genocide.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 01:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 9-6-2004 01:16 PM:
Quarreling is OK, but not genocide.

Genocide in Israel is let go by the USA - the so called human rights champion. WHY????? WHY???? I know why - because they say different n do different.

http://www.monabaker.com/pMachine/more.php?id=308_0_1_0_M

Use magic Report

Adm_Cheng_Ho This user has been deleted
Post time 9-6-2004 01:27 PM | Show all posts
Aggie,

If you have a hard time understanding an issue, be worthwhile to note that this discussion is about Sudan.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-6-2004 01:33 PM | Show all posts
if it is all about sudan..why debmey keep asking for comment from PAS? does PAS have a branch office  in Sudan?

[ Last edited by WICKED on 9-6-2004 at 01:35 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 01:34 PM | Show all posts
Aggie is simply another terrorist supporter in disguise. This time he's white and not and agnostic. I'm never impressed.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 01:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 9-6-2004 01:27 PM:
Aggie,

If you have a hard time understanding an issue, be worthwhile to note that this discussion is about Sudan.

If u have a  hard time understanding an issue, be worthwhile to note that I know very well that this discussion is about the alleged genocide in Sudan. Therefore,  it would not be inappropriate at all for me to cite other genocidal happenings that r committed  in palestine by israel n those taking place elsewhere in the world, in the quest for justice n fairness. If i were to start a thread on genocide in Israel, can u give me a guarantee that u or debmey etc would not mention Sudan?   I bettt u would, u would more than jump at the opportunity..:cak::blah:

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 01:38 PM | Show all posts
you too debmey a terrorist supporter, you are so impressed with bush and his foreign policy! we can also claim him as terrorist leader.  you surely dont mind to lick his ass!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 07:18 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074986 second(s), 42 queries .