Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

The Koran and the Jews

[Copy link]
KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 8-6-2004 10:58 AM | Show all posts
What true religious Jews say about Jews who propagate Zionism

1) Among those most guilty of war crimes and crimes against humanity today are Jews, from which conclusion some Jews today deflect attention by accusing non-Jews of war crimes and crimes against humanity, even when they are forced to do so gratuitously, as was done by Morley Safer in his 60 Minutes broadcast, The Ugly Face of Freedom.

(2) Among the closest collaborators of Hitler's Nazis were Jews, from which conclusion some Jews today deflect attention by blaming non-Jews for such collaboration, even when such blame is gratuitous.  Support for this thesis can be found on the Ukrainian Archive in Lubomyr Prytulak's letters to Canadian Justice Minister, Anne McLellan, regarding Jewish war crimes and regarding The Jewish Ghetto Police.

(3) Among the foremost goals of Zionists is to increase emigration to Israel, in the service of which the magnification of existing anti-Semitism, and the incitement of fresh anti-Semitism, are indispensible tools.  Israeli agents bombing synagogues and throwing hand grenades at Jews so as to make them believe that non-Jews wish them gone would fall under the heading of magnifying existing anti-Semitism.  This topic is introduced on the Ukrainian Archive in The Plundering of Ukraine (a preliminary overview), and some documentation for Israeli readiness to induce Jews to emigrate to Israel by bombing them has been presented in Akiva Orr: Stampede the Jews to Israel.

http://ukar.org/index.html

(4) Jews sometimes hold others to blame for failing to afford their people sanctuary during the Holocaust, whereas it can be seen that Zionists encouraged such closed-door policies, and engineered them where they did not exist.

(5) Although the Western world prides itself on enjoying freedom of the press, on Jewish questions its press submits to a censorship which approaches that which might be found in totalitarian states.  Ukrainian Archive postings indicating that the existing Jewish strangulation of the press may be a first step toward an even broader, and more sinister, control of the flow of information can be found at Kenneth Hilborn: Chilling effect on research and debate, and in Lubomyr Prytulak's letter to Sol Littman questioning him on his Juvenile tactics and totalitarian goals.

(6) Sins which it is easy to attribute to Jews generally or collectively are in fact committed by a small number of Jewish leaders who are as ruthless in victimizing the Jewish people as they are in victimizing non-Jews.  Somewhat relevant to the topic of a tiny minority of Jews engaged in harmful activities which damage the reputation of all Jews can be found in the Ukrainian Archive's discussion of Warsaw's Alphonsenpogrom of 1905.

(7) Middle East demographics alone doom the State of Israel to an early demise

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-6-2004 11:46 AM | Show all posts

Orthodox Jews joined other anti-Zionist groups to protest the
"Salute to Israel Parade" at: 5th Av. On the corner of 58th St.
NYC, on May 23, 2004 12:00AM

On May 6, 2004 The National Day of Prayer at 1:00PM
Orthodox Jews counter-demonstrated the "Remember Israel
Rally" in front of the Capitol building in Washington DC

http://www.nkusa.org/index.cfm

"Satan has succeeded in that even some who are called religious have
devoted themselves to serving the Zionists with all their hearts, and
help them to fulfill their aspirations to mislead and deceive. They
totally turn themselves over to idolatry."

http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/rtagudah.html

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 8-6-2004 at 11:58 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2004 01:24 PM | Show all posts
"Zionism and the State of "Israel" are a tragedy for the Jewish People, as well as for the Palestinians. Judaism and Zionism are different and incompatible concepts diametrically opposed to each other.

The continued existence of the State of "Israel" is the underlying cause of all the strife in historic Palestine, and of additional suffering beyond Palestine. In addition, the Zionist state is universally recognized as the primary cause and catalyst of anti-Semitism worldwide.

We beseech you to understand that support for Zionists, Zionism and the State of "Israel" is of no benefit to Jews or Judaism, but only perpetuates the tragic impasse and constant bloodshed in the Middle East.

The founding of the State of Israel is in direct contradiction to the teachings of the Torah (Jewish teaching) which forbid the establishment of any Jewish sovereignty since the destruction of the Temple, and commands Jews to peacefully remain among the nations until G-d Himself redeems the world without any human intervention, at which time all Nations of the world will live together in peace.

Two thousand years ago, at the time of the Temple抯 destruction, the Jewish People were put under oath and forbidden by the Creator:

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2004 02:02 PM | Show all posts
The above is in total synergy with the Qur'anic verse quoted by Prof. Khaleel Mohammed:

"O my people!  Remember the bounty of  God upon you  when  He bestowed  prophets upon you , and  made  you  kings and gave you that which  had not been given to  anyone before you amongst  the nations. O my people!  Enter the Holy Land which God has written for you, and do not turn tail, otherwise you will be losers." ~ Qur'an 5:20-21

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 8-6-2004 at 02:05 PM ]

Use magic Report

Adm_Cheng_Ho This user has been deleted
Post time 8-6-2004 02:41 PM | Show all posts
We don't recognize Christian Zionists  speaking on behalf of Jews. Their views are elligitimate & invalid

Stop pretending overly mighty & righteous. Anyone regardless of who they are speaking on behalf of the Jews are treated with scant regards by your ilk to the bitter end no matter what!

If Jewry is gauged by genetics & not by religion or culture, then  the Jewishness of  the majority of Jews who have 'returned' to Israel  is indeed doubtful

How fast have you forgotten that YOU are the bloke who bring up genetic issue into this discussion. Do remember whatever lucidity are left to you that it was YOU who tries to discredit Jewish rights with all possible half-baked theories! 7-6-2004 12:11 PM.

Secondly, the returned Jews are indeed the Jews of Israel. You failed to prove otherwise that they are Khazars. You failed to dispute the origin of Ashkenazi Jews. Yet you with your bigotry INSISTS to cast doubt on their Jewishness. There's nothing doubtful of the Jews except your ego the size of a small peanut & ignorance committing to false belief in accordance with the abused spirit of brotherhood!

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2004 02:42 PM | Show all posts
The bulk of your posts is not related to the topic!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-6-2004 02:45 PM | Show all posts
The above is in total synergy with the Qur'anic verse quoted by Prof. Khaleel Mohammed:

"O my people!  Remember the bounty of  God upon you  when  He bestowed  prophets upon you , and  made  you  kings and gave you that which  had not been given to  anyone before you amongst  the nations. O my people!  Enter the Holy Land which God has written for you, and do not turn tail, otherwise you will be losers." ~ Qur'an 5:20-21

You are repeating an already quoted quote propounded by Debmey right from the outset. Your role is not repeating. If you disagree state why. That is discussion. Otherwise it is deemed as spamming.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2004 02:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 2004-6-8 02:42 PM:
The bulk of your posts is not related to the topic!

:no believe they are and I know the majority in this forum also agree with me ~ But, you only want the last say, thats all, even if you have to lie, to yourself & to God ~  Just like Debmey.. ;)

I shall not give you the pleasure.

"But as far as the bizarre belief that some people, including Catholics and George W. Bush (among millions of others), have special insight as to what "God" really said, nothing these days tops for sheer sickness the relationship between the Jews of Israel and the evangelical Christians of the United States, all of whom are collectively known as Zionists.

This special relationship, which is behind what is perhaps the most heartless and destructive political philosophy of all time (the policy of pre-emptive war), links Jews and Christians in a downright pathological bond in which the two pretend to be philosophical allies while underneath the surface each is working and praying for the utter destruction of the other group.

The Christian evangelicals support Israel because it fits their fixated belief that their messiah will only return if Israel is controlled by the Jews. However, when their messiah returns, they believe he will destroy the entire Jewish population, or at least those who don't instantly accept Christ as their savior. The cynical Jews, on the other hand, don't really care what the Zionist Christians think, because they don't believe in Christ at all and are merely contented by the political and financial support brought to them by a group they consider subhuman, but politically important. This is truly a match made in hell, the forging of a powerful coalition of lunatics who together aim to turn the world into a smoldering cinder merely to fulfill their own mutually exclusive and insane desires."

http://www.warfolly.vzz.net/youcantlietogod.html

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 8-6-2004 at 03:07 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-6-2004 03:05 PM | Show all posts
You are running away from the tabled discussion. You have not addressed the issue but seeks to post unrelated matters to divert attention away. So, who's desperate to have the last say? You betrayed your own conscience & lied to God! Take the challenge. The quotes propounds in this thread. What can you make of it? ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2004 03:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 2004-6-8 03:05 PM:
You are running away from the tabled discussion. You have not addressed the issue but seeks to post unrelated matters to divert attention away. So, who's desperate to have the last say? You betraye ...

I have solved the whole issue. Its up to you now to start reading them (with intelligence and an open mind, not accompanied by a closed heart) before making any silly,  premature comments.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 8-6-2004 at 03:12 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2004 03:13 PM | Show all posts
Lie against your conscience. You yourself will have to account for it. Take this:

~If God has "written" Israel for the people of Moses, who can change this?

~The Qur'an refers to the exiles, but leaves it open for return...saying to the Jews that if they keep their promise to God, then God will keep the divine promise to them

~The issue is that when the Muslims entered that land in the seventh century, they were well aware of its rightful owners, and when they failed to act according to divine mandate (at least as perceived by followers of all Abrahamic faiths), they aided and abetted in a crime.

~also draw your attention to the fact that the medieval exegetes of Qur'an--without any exception known to me--recognized Israel as belonging to the Jews, their birthright given to them. Indeed, two of Islam's most famous exegetes explained "written" from Quran 5:21 thus:
Ibn Kathir (d. 774/1373) said: 揟hat which God has written for you

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2004 03:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 2004-6-8 03:13 PM:
Lie against your conscience. You yourself will have to account for it. Take this:

~If God has "written" Israel for the people of Moses, who can change this?

~The Qur'an refers to th ...

Thats for you to find out. Obviously you're still in the dark ~ relying on Christian Zionist lies.  You will see the light, if you use your heart & soul. My conscience is clear.

For starters, read the url by Kaminski, which I pasted above. In case you are groping for it, here it is:

http://www.warfolly.vzz.net/youcantlietogod.html

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 8-6-2004 at 03:30 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-6-2004 11:07 PM | Show all posts
All of Kenkid's lies have been thorough;y exposed on this thread.

Up till now,no Muslim can expalin away the fact that the Quran states that Israel belongs to Jdews and how Muslim fanatics are contradicting the Quran.

peace

Use magic Report

AGG^^IE This user has been deleted
Post time 8-6-2004 11:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 8-6-2004 11:07 PM:
All of Kenkid's lies have been thorough;y exposed on this thread.

Up till now,no Muslim can expalin away the fact that the Quran states that Israel belongs to Jdews and how Muslim fanatics are c ...

His lies exposed or ur lies stripped??? :hmm: I think he has succeeded in proving what many ppl don't know, especially about the views and strong standpoint of orthodox jews. He has succeeded in proving to u guys that in actuality the Israel we c today is not the Israel prophesied in the OT. If one were to go thru all the websites of the orthodox jews, complete with pictures one will know the real insight from the jewish standpoint. I am very glad that kekid has exposed all this which I don't know before this. Now i c things more clearly. This a good thread and i c that u have clearly without doubt lost. If the israel today is from God, there will already be peace and everyone will be happy and peaceful. The zionist lies has been successfully exposed. Sorry to tell u that. We should thank u for starting the thread or else we don't know so many things we don't know b4 this.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-6-2004 11:44 PM | Show all posts
I have countered his every point and he still hasn't answered to teh first post, same for you and your new nick.

cheers

Use magic Report

AGG^^IE This user has been deleted
Post time 8-6-2004 11:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 8-6-2004 11:44 PM:
I have countered his every point and he still hasn't answered to teh first post, same for you and your new nick.

cheers

ur a sore loser. Thats all i can say.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 9-6-2004 12:09 AM | Show all posts
A sore loser is you cos yu contributed nothin to the discussion.

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2004 01:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-6-4 03:02 PM:
By Jamie Glazov
FrontPageMagazine.com | June 3, 2004

Frontpage Interview's guest today is Prof. Khaleel Mohammed, Assistant Professor at the Department of Religious Studies at San Diego State U ...

so trinity christian bro deb***sfe is desperate to prove outcast imported jews have the right to claim PALESTINE as their socalled promised land.  n socalled buddhist ADMIRAL CHENG HO shamlessly backed him up, castin aside his territorial conflict rationale.  they desperately used the koran which they dont care much to prove outcast imported jews have the right to rape PALESTINE n genocide PALESTINIANS.  in otherwords the bible dont mean nuthin to em where outcast imported jews r concerned.  right?  holy faeces  

peace

MID-EAST STRIFE:
RE-DISCOVERING THE BIBLE'S FORGOTTEN SOLUTION
By Rev. Ted Pike

The raging conflict in the Middle East sparks two essential questions. First: Do the Jews own Palestine? The answer is yes. Scripture makes it clear that the land of Palestine was given by God to the physical descendants of Abraham. (Gen. 12:7, 13-14-17- 11 Chron. 20:7; Acts 7:5)

Secondly- Do the Jews have the right to occupy Palestine? The answer to this question is no! Scripture states that if Israel rejects Jesus, (Yahweh) who brought them into Canaan, He will expel them from the land. They can never lawfully return until they are obedient to their rejected Messiah.

Yahweh's conditional terms of occupancy are bluntly laid down in Leviticus 26-27,33. "Yet if in spite of this you do not obey me, but act with hostility against me, then I will act with wrathful hostility against you ... You ... I will scatter among the nations and will draw out a sword after you, as your land becomes desolate and your cities become waste."

Deuteronomy 4:25-27 continues: "When you do that which is evil in the sight of the Lord your God so as to provoke him to anger, I call heaven and earth to witness against you today that you shall surely perish quickly from the land ... You shall not live long on it, but shall be utterly destroyed. And the Lord will scatter you among the nations, where the Lord shall drive you."

And in Deuteronomy 58:63-4- "if you are not careful to observe all the words of this law ... you shall be torn from the land where you are entering to possess it. Moreover, the Lord will scatter you among all peoples."

In the Old Testament, when Israel and Judah abandoned Yahweh, both nations were exiled from Palestine: Israel by the Assyrians in 722 B.C., Judah by the Babylonians in 597 B.C.

Only abject repentance entitled a small minority of Judeans, under Ezra and Nehemiah, to return from Babylon and again occupy their land of promise. After the remnant Jews' rejection and crucifixion of Christ, they also were scattered among the nations in fulfillment of God's ancient decree.

Since their expulsion under Titus in 70 A.D., the Jews still have not repented. They have not given Christ the obedience He demands.

Who Has Rights of Occupation? Who, then, are the legitimate occupants of Palestine today? When God exiled Judah under Nebuchadnezzar in 597 B.C. He allowed various mixed people, later called Samaritans, to occupy Judea. Such occupancy was not conditional on righteousness. What was important was that rebellious Jews not occupy the land.

Similarly, when God expelled the Jews from Palestine in 70 A.D. He allowed various peoples eventually known as Palestinian Arabs to occupy the land in lieu of Jewish obedience.

Do the Palestinians own the land? They do not. But they do have divine approval, as did the ancient Samaritans, to become tenants of the land until Israel repents.

Someday, out of great tribulation, a remnant of Jews will give God the obedience He demands. Christ will lead this believing remnant back to the land of their forefathers; they will dwell there lawfully, in peace and safety. This will be the only legitimate return the Jews will make to Palestine since their rejection of Christ 2000 years ago. It will gloriously fulfill hundreds of Old Testament prophecies. (Isa. 4:4, 10:20, 59:20; Hos.14:4; Joel 2:18-20; Zeph. 2:7, 3:11-13) Until that time, God calls heaven and earth to testify that unbelieving Jews must remain dispersed, scattered, "wandering" among the nations (Deut. 4:25-27). And yet, as in ancient Babylon, God encouraged them to build, plant,  marry and take root in the land of their dispersion, and to "seek the welfare of the city where I have sent you into exile." (Jer. 29:4-7)         

The proper role for unbelieving Jews is to dwell scattered among the very safe and prosperous Jewish communities in New York, London, Paris, etc. They are not to wrest Palestine from its divinely approved occupants, thus inciting persecution and hatred against Jews worldwide. This timeless principle of "no obedience, no occupancy" was illustrated in the time of Joshua. (Num. 13:25-33; 14:1-45) God invited the Hebrews to occupy Palestine by faith. Yet when unbelief emerged, He refused to let them in. When the people decided they wanted to penetrate the land anyway, God rejected them, ultimately condemning them to wander and die in the wilderness. Only a new, obedient generation (like the later generation under Ezra and Nehemiah) would be allowed to take root in a land dedicated to obedience.

(delete)

[ Last edited by sonny~~ on 10-6-2004 at 01:56 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-6-2004 10:46 PM | Show all posts
Still no explanation by Muslimson what the Quran said about Israelbelonging to Jews.

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2004 09:22 AM | Show all posts
still no explanation why trinity christian n socalled buddhist ADMIRAL so desperate to use the koran to prove outcast imported jews have the right to rape PALESTINE n genocide PALESTINIANS.  me dont c no koran or torah or bible teach that?  right?  where?  :no:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 10:41 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072577 second(s), 42 queries .