Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3697|Reply: 18

[Jenayah] EDISI SIASAT: Lily @ Polaris Mohon Bantuan TUN M

[Copy link]
Post time 16-5-2018 06:34 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by tanakkampung1x at 16-5-2018 06:36 PM

Lily  mendakwa dia sekarang terpaksa jadi pelarian di Jerman kerana diugut polis Johor. Merayu bantuan Tun Mahathir

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/ ... rue-say-johor-cops/

A Malaysian refugee in Europe? Her claims are not true, say Johor cops

JOHOR BARU: Johor police have shot down a viral video claiming that a Malaysian woman has been unable to return to Malaysia because her passport and documents have been altered.  
In the seven-minute and 38-second video clip that was uploaded to YouTube on May 9, the woman, who calls herself “Lily”, also claimed that she had been beaten up by police in Johor, and was now a refugee passport holder staying in a European country.
In the [color=rgb(0, 51, 153) !important]video uploaded to the “Polaris Northern Star” YouTube channel, she is accompanied by an unnamed man who says he is from Vancouver, Canada, and her protector.  
The couple make an appeal to the new Government, post-GE14, and to new Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad to help Lily return to Malaysia.  

The man also claims police had threatened to murder the both of them in an incident years ago.  
The Star Online made repeated attempts to contact the couple when the video was first uploaded, but to no avail.  
In [color=rgb(0, 51, 153) !important]another video uploaded to a different YouTube channel, the man identifies himself as Lily’s husband, and claims that many Chinese and Christians were being murdered in Malaysia.  
Meanwhile, Johor state police chief Comm Datuk Mohd Khalil Kader Mohd said the allegations were untrue.  
“Checks reveal that the woman left the country on Feb 18, 2011 using her passport.  
“Further investigations showed that in 2014, she renewed her passport at the Malaysian embassy in London. Her passport will expire in 2019,” he told a press conference on Tuesday (May 15).  
Comm Mohd Khalil added that the woman was not assaulted by police as claimed but had actually been beaten up by her family members.  
“The incident occurred in 2011 when an investigation paper under Sections 323 and 506 of the Penal Code was opened,” he said.  
He added since 2011, the woman has been dealing with problems with her family, and that a total of eight police reports had been lodged about the matter.  
“Three of the reports were lodged by the woman herself while the rest were lodged by her father,” he said.

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/ ... 4oHVOk43Ri507T10.99

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-5-2018 06:37 PM | Show all posts
Edited by tanakkampung1x at 16-5-2018 06:40 PM

Video of alleged Sarawakian refugee in Europe goes viral

KUCHING: A YouTube video of a girl – claiming to be a Sarawak Melanau who fell victim to slavery and human trafficking in Johor Bahru and ended up becoming a refugee after fleeing to Europe six years ago – has surfaced and gone viral on Facebook overnight.
On the 7.38-minute clip released under the ‘Polaris Northern Star Channel’ on May 9, the girl – identifying herself only as ‘Lily’ – was accompanied by a European man who claimed to be her guardian and best friend.
This footage has been watched over 300,000 times since, with over 500 comments posted as at noon yesterday.
Lily and her European guardian are also seen appealing to Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad – who led Pakatan Harapan to a historic victory in toppling the ruling Barisan Nasional (BN) coalition in the just-concluded 14th general election (GE14) – for help in obtaining proper paperwork and securing her return to Malaysia.
Lily claimed that she was a victim of slavery when she was 23 and had gone through repeated abuse – being locked up, severely beaten and exploited in Johor Bahru – before escaping to Europe in 2011.
“This is a message to Dr Mahathir. I am very happy that you win the election 2018. I am a Malaysian national. I also suffer from the corruption and I heard you fight against corruption. I ask you for help because nobody wants to help me. I live in Europe for six years as a refugee.
“I am fleeing from corruption from Johor Bahru. The police tried to kill me. They actually set up the trap to kill me,” she said in the video message.
Lily also claimed that the criminals had attempted to sell her off as a slave for S$30,000 and the corrupt police officers of Taman University in Johor, who were involved, only watched as she was beaten and then locked up.
The European said when he met Lily in Singapore, he found out that she was being exploited and abused to the point that she would just collapse at times. She was suffering from severe health problems and all her money had been confiscated from here, he added.
“I didn’t know how bad the situation was. At certain moment, they tried to sell her (off). We were good friends. Later, corrupt police would help the criminals, grabbed her by the neck and slammed her head against the fence. They had their hands on the holsters and (had) actually told me that they would shoot me if I intervened.
“They stole all her belongings, stole my belongings. I pleaded with them not to do that and survived that (ordeal) and later when I was in the Netherlands, I still received phone calls from a corrupt police demanding payoff amount so that she would not get tortured or killed in Malaysia.
“We tried to talk to some police chiefs but they didn’t take us seriously. For six years, we (have) tried to ask help from a specific consulate, but we’re ridiculed.”
Following Pakatan Harapan’s victory in GE14, Lily said she saw the chance for her to return home safely.
“Lily really wants to go home. She is a Bumiputera Melanau from Sarawak. The thing that they (criminals) did was they had messed up with her paperwork. They changed the data (identity) and even her race from Chinese to Melanau to Dutch and suddenly, back (to being) a Malay,” the European said.
“I am serious and I really want to go home. I need proper documents with my real name and surname to return to Malaysia – and safely, with protection (against) the sick criminals,” Lily pleaded.
There was also another follow-up video to the first one – said to serve as ‘answer’ for the sceptics accusing the duo of being scammers.
In the second video, which runs for 10 minutes and 54 seconds, Lily is seen attempting to speak ‘Bahasa Melayu’ Sarawak (Sarawak Malay), emphasising that she has not spoken much Malay over the past six years and also that she speaks no Melanau.
“Melanau is only part of my mixed heritage of Melanau, Chinese and Dutch,” she is quoted as having said.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2018 06:42 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dah ade tred tapi ramai yang pooh2 her.  Daripade korang tudoh dia itu ini ape le salahnye tolong dengar dulu.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-5-2018 06:43 PM | Show all posts

A am the recognized Refugee Malaysian bumiputra with a accepted refugee passport because I had to flee abuse, slavery, police corruption in Malaysia. I was repeatedly beaten & almost died. I have physical damage to my body for life. I don't need sympathy, I need Political assistance to solve this matter from politicians who care about Malaysians. Since this new Government made it clear that you will fight against corruption & will re establish the rule of law.I have no more energy. It took me 12 hours to get enough energy to come up with this because I am emotionally at an end.The last government officials did nothing but ridicule me & told me to figure things out myself. How am i supposed to deal with hardcore criminal individuals who want to kidnap me & force me into slavery?Why the last government only ridiculed me & the Malaysian JB police asked & demanded protection money from me.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2018 06:58 PM | Show all posts
tumpanglalu74 replied at 16-5-2018 06:42 PM
Dah ade tred tapi ramai yang pooh2 her.  Daripade korang tudoh dia itu ini ape le salahnye tolong de ...

sokong u.
takkan lah saja2 minah tu nak tuduh bukan2. apa yang dia dapat kalau dia tipu?
lagipun kalau siasat at least boleh tau kebenaran.
hanya kerana beliau bukan berstatus vip atau vvip tidak bermakna hak beliau dinafikan.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2018 07:05 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Satunje iols.nk taip
Comel.la.adek.neh

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-5-2018 07:38 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kesian kt dia..siasatla jugak

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2018 08:05 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Famili dia tarak wt pape ke?
Melampau sgt tuduh org Cina.kristian Kene bunuh kt Malaysia

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-5-2018 08:05 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dia ni ada family tak kat Malaysia or even relative ker? Apa kata family dia?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-5-2018 08:33 PM | Show all posts
Macam dia tak berapa ngam dengan famili dia jugak. Bapak dia konon buat beberap laporan polis terhadap dia

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2018 08:36 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ada sorang kawan satu sekolah dia kat sarawak tu kenal dia kan...diorang ada chit chat kat youtube guna bahasa sarawak.
Jadi mungkin ada kebenarannya dia punya claim

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-5-2018 11:01 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ada video dia cakap Melayu Sarawak.

Most probably criminal yg dia tuduh jual dia tu ahli keluarga dia kot. Konon takut balik Malaysia sebab polis tak percaya dia.

Lelaki Europe in bf atau husband dia yg tak direstui kot.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2018 11:03 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ini scam lah. derang ada buat video kata negara negara lain buat benda sama. cuba korang gugel lg. mesti jumpa video geng koyak passport ni

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2018 11:03 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Agak bongok untuk klaim polis pukul ko la, ugut bunuh la, di zaman ummah kuli gomen serba serbi bertugas under SOP ini.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-5-2018 11:04 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kalau betul mangsa pemerdagangan /refuge: mudah betul dia terbang sana sini Singapore, Netherland , Germany, London (renew passport) etc. Kata ada orang change data passport dia???

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-5-2018 11:08 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Peterpan17 replied at 16-5-2018 11:03 PM
ini scam lah. derang ada buat video kata negara negara lain buat benda sama. cuba korang gugel lg. m ...

Diorang scam apa?

Ini dia tak minta apa2. Tikit pun tida minta. Katanya mampu.

Just minta jaminan keselamatan bila sampai Malaysia drpd polis dan 'criminal' (bapak dia kot)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-5-2018 11:17 PM | Show all posts
batmana replied at 16-5-2018 08:05 PM
Famili dia tarak wt pape ke?
Melampau sgt tuduh org Cina.kristian Kene bunuh kt Malaysia

yang pastor segala mak nenek yang tiba2 hilang few years back itu apa cerita dek?
hilang without trace gitu, yang pastor kat PJ kantoi sebab CCTV jah.
at least 4-5 yang hilang misteri iya

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2018 11:21 PM | Show all posts
lari dari rumah , pastu terjebak sindiket kew? acaner

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2018 06:04 PM | Show all posts
tanakkampung1x replied at 16-5-2018 11:08 PM
Diorang scam apa?

Ini dia tak minta apa2. Tikit pun tida minta. Katanya mampu.

derang scam utk dpt penempatan di sesebuah negara. lbh kurang camtu. Aku tak sengaja tgk youtube. browse punya browse dpt video video penipuan depa sebelum sebelum ni. Tp masa tu blm heboh mcm ni. Ada yg minta aku link tu tp aku mana ingat lg sebab aku tak simpan pun. Aku jumpa secara kebetulan.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 11:39 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.097162 second(s), 48 queries .