ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 4746|Reply: 22

[Buku] Create a monster...

[Copy link]
Post time 6-6-2018 09:36 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by seribulan at 6-6-2018 09:21 PM

Create a monster.  Your monster can be silly, scary, funny, big, little, colorful etc..  What is your monster’s name?  What does your monster eat?  Where does your monster live?  Is your monster nice or mean?  

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-6-2018 10:11 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
my monster's name is ....

nachtgrowlizetrezmishakalakalakabbabymyvibebalirottescobarumpapaundukiwawacikecikebumrepiletorazonespinadotepuktepukpengakapcikencikenpokenpoken jager.

or

nachtjager.

he is shown with a beard and with the horn on the forehead, the face of a man, the mane and claws of a grizzly, the wings of an lappet faced vulture and the hooves of a fighter bull.

he lives in bikini bottom, i mean the worst place in bikini bottom.the nachtjager my badass monster, he always in funny mode, he likes to create sadist jokes instead the masochist jokes.the nachtjager that murders all of humanity, torturing them in a futile attempt to express his hatred for humanity.

the demon man that sodomizes people at night.his favorite victims are those who mock the possibility of his existence.he also attacks sleeping pregnant women.unknown to the mom it replaces the unborn child with its own, who then kills the woman during or right after birth.he also can find your weaknesses or the things that are really important, then can hit you there when you're least expecting.

HE HATES THE PEOPLE WHO CREATE DRAMA, AND THEN POTRAY THEMSELVES AS THE VICTIM.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-6-2018 11:30 AM | Show all posts
Edited by seribulan at 7-12-2018 05:13 PM

My monster is a silly yet scary, funny, little bugger, colorful, psychedelic thorny yet cute animal...  its name is Tonton  ... it likes to eat pistachio...  the monster lives in a pistachio garden...  my monster is nice but sometimes horrid...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2018 03:47 PM | Show all posts
What is your monster’s name? Moonstery  

What does your monster eat?  Rice and green vegetables.

Where does your monster live? At the garden. Flowery garden.

Is your monster nice or mean? It is soooo nice. Always smile and cute. But don't mess with him. It is still a monster.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 11-7-2018 02:10 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

What is your monster’s name?  
I will call my monster Mok.  Why mok?  Because my monster is sooo chubby and fluffy awww hehehe

What does your monster eat?  
Eat anything that is tasty hehehe. His favourite would be kacang kuda rebuih because it will follow his master which is me that is sooo in love with kacang kuda. We will enjoy eating kacang kuda rebus together while i membebel and membawang anything to him hahaha

Where does your monster live?
Mok live under my bed hahaha

Is your monster nice or mean?  
Sooo niceee when Mok being so clingy with me but can be soooo mean when Mok is hungry.

Ohmaii, how I wish Mok is real!!!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2018 04:46 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
@Catpaw      

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-12-2018 04:47 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2018 04:48 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2018 04:49 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2018 04:50 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-12-2018 04:50 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2018 05:01 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
KILL_NANCY replied at 7-12-2018 04:50 PM
@matkpop

thanks nancy. tunggu ada mood baru mengarang

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2018 06:09 PM | Show all posts

What is your monster’s name?  
I would like to call my monster is Abu. Why Abu? This is random name played in my mind. simple and straight!

He eat anything cheaps, easy to prepare and leftover foods inside the house so that no more wet trash to dispose..haha looks i so mean, no. i am not mean, that is just that function he needs to do as monster. to clear anything mess hahahahahah

i would prapare the place that he can live. outside and at the back a house. his function other than to clear the mess, i would ask him to guard the house. if anything bad happen he will able to settle it so i can leave the house without worry some bad will happen.

he would be nice to me, little bit chill and relax, i will ask him to helps me to do housework and play with my kids.

and i hope my monster have cute and fluffy face, so that i not scare with his face

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2018 08:20 PM | Show all posts
What is your monster’s name? Fernando or Nando, because I love Spanish names. He has deep and growly voice with a tinge of calming effect. Tall with scruffy pink fur.

Cereal and coffee. Actually he would eat anything except potatoes and he doesn't do brunch. Breakfast, lunch and dinner but no brunch.

Under my bed, sometimes he'd come out and lying on the couch reading my books and magazine. We'd talk about the weathers, politics and bad mouthing the people whom I hate muwahahaha

Most of the time, he's a nice monster... Fernando would help around the house and when I couldn't sleep, he'd tell interesting stories. And then we'd continue gossiping summore about other people until I fall asleep

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 07:44 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.088295 second(s), 53 queries .