CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: seribulan

[Idea] If you had to choose to be one age...

Close [Copy link]
Post time 29-6-2018 04:41 PM | Show all posts
17 sweet seventeen forever

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-6-2018 09:25 AM | Show all posts

Edited by Mahathirina at 30-6-2018 09:26 AM

I just finished school in 1992 and I was hanging around with the national badminton players when they eventually won the Thomas Cup.  Dated one of their friends and that also happened to be my first date ever.  Just that I was too young and couldn't really commit to anything.  Then I had to fly to the UK to go do my A-levels.  I was still 17 at the time only turning 18 several weeks later.  Well, England was different with the cold weather and the incessant rain in London.  Plus the boring music scene as they wouldn't bring in American music.  So I guess at 18 I would've changed England, at least 'my' England.  The weather and the music I mean.  And also the pound £££££!  It was soooo expensive..  Was about RM7.20 per the British pound at the time.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2018 12:26 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Zaman kanak2 n remaja sgt gembira n membahagiakan
Tpi skrg pun bahagia jgk walaupun ade dugaan kdg2

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2018 09:37 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Zaman kanak2 yg menggembirakan

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2018 01:15 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I know it would be so cool to remain young for the rest of our lives but I actually want to be older. I would like to stay being 40. I have always associated this age with wisdom, stability and power while still being (relatively) healthy and strong.

Looking forward to being 40!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2018 01:50 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I'm not sure if i want to go back in time and choose my age. Setiap period itu mempunyai manis dan pahitnya. I dont want to go to future either cos i'm afraid of missing alot of memories. Hold to your memories, they will hold on to u kak taylor ckp. Jadi saya selesa dgn umur skrg

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-8-2018 11:56 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mgkin penghujung 20an...semakin matang..dan pastinya dah brkahwn dan ada anak2 yg dah besar dan ramai.

Umur lewat 20an..tak muda tak tua...nak buat keja smpai lewat mlm pun tak lesu, ni dah tua..nk buat keja smpai lewat mlm oun rasa tk mmpu dah.hahaha

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2018 01:19 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
4 Years Old
Where you can be annoying at the same time still adorable! Can ask questions non stop and people would still be nice since you are still a cutie!

19 Years Old
Aaah where you meet the outside world for realzzz. Either tengah study or kerja - i was working and studying part time. Didnt exercise that much because at that age, you can eat anything and wont gain any kg! Unlike now, terhegeh nak lose all the fats :/

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-8-2018 07:15 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Maybe balik ke umur 16-20..time tu kalau aku ambil kptsn brbeza mgkn khdpn aku akan lain skit dr skrg..but,Allah knows better..ada lah hikmah tu..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2018 02:49 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by catwoman91 at 9-8-2018 02:55 AM

I want to be 23 years old. That was the age when you're still young and not wary of the world. But also having adults responsibility. I remember being 23 and having my first real job after uni. It was great as I was a blend of a playful teenager and a responsible adult with bills to pay. Still kinda a teenager but not a broke one. It was a whole new world where everything is great and dandy. At 23, you still have lots of times and possibilities. When you turn late 20s everything deteriorates, biological clock is ticking, you become more of an adult, more serious and losing your playful streak. Work gets mundane too and making money isn't that exciting anymore. 23 or even 25 is a good age.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 21-8-2018 08:50 AM | Show all posts
during that 17 years old maybe? to study well and go to university?

or

that 20 years old when I should take care of myself not to over eat and only choose good friends....

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 1-9-2018 06:55 AM | Show all posts
18.. aku suke hidup aku lps SPM..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2018 03:02 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
17y...
abis spm nk SAMBUNG BELAJAR lg...
xnk bcinta awal2..hahaha...ye la.. klu bcinta awal, plajaran pon ntah kemana
semakin berusia baru myedari btapa pentingnya ilmu....

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2018 12:25 AM | Show all posts
25 years old. Get married earlier, and ttc as soon after get married. My husband and I bercita-cita nak ada ramai kids, maybe 4 or 5. Tapi now I dah early 30s anak baru sorang nanti dah makin tua anak masih kecik lagi

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2018 12:00 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by GiDeoN^RoSes at 27-9-2018 12:03 AM

Young and tak banyak masalah just fikir enjoy je
Study, makan, tidur and lepak

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2018 12:43 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kalau boleh undur masa, nak balik ke umur 18 tahun. Nak stay out from my comfort zone and make a wise decision. Maklumla dulu umur 18 sibuk nak enjoy sini sana. Cakap mak bapak pun setakat angin lalu je. Tanak sambung belajar. Banyak main. Umur sekarang baru rasa menyesal sebab tak plan hidup betul2 dari awal. Walaupun tak sepenuhnya tersasar, tapi masih terasa kesan dia. Life is hard..dem!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-9-2018 11:38 AM | Show all posts
18...no doubt...

Lepas spm, masuk uni. Those were happy times. No responsibilities besides having to study. New friends, new relationship . Come to think of it, I actually had more money to spend then, rather than now.  Hmmm....pelik tapi benar...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2018 03:50 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I want to be in my early 20’s

I want to still be working with the airlines and travel the world!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2018 09:54 PM | Show all posts
I would like to stay in 30's coz at this age i feel more stable in terms of career, income, mature in dealing with problems and relationship, still strong and healthy.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 30-9-2018 06:37 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I’m 26 now, I want to be 16 again so I can study harder and have a brighter future because I’m a bit struggling with career now

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 07:41 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.476306 second(s), 44 queries .