CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: QIsmail

Should I Quit My Job? Update on post #79

[Copy link]
Post time 7-8-2018 01:15 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tengok commitment macam mana. Umur berapa.  Sambung Masters and Phd pun ada cabaran dia.  Yuran pun mahal. Orang biasa biasa tak berhenti kerja sebab nanti tak de duit nak bayar rumah api air dan makanan.  Tempat kerja mana mana pun ada si gila backstabber bagai.  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 8-8-2018 06:38 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
pisang_cheese replied at 7-8-2018 01:15 AM
Tengok commitment macam mana. Umur berapa.  Sambung Masters and Phd pun ada cabaran dia.  Yuran pun  ...

Kann... ? Watak2 backstabber ni kat mana2 ada. Cuma tukar muka & nama je huhu.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2018 03:38 PM | Show all posts
omg!!!! tt our problem is almost similar!! i feel demotivated since im work with government sector..sorry to say the colleague were less friendly and some are snobbish too..feel suffocate work here..sometime i feel want to quit but im afraid to let my father down..betul2 dalam dilemma..

Sometime i wonder is it really worth it if we work in gov sector?i see my friends they have their own business,have ups and downs but still they are happy with what they do..i feel its pointless if you dont have passion with your work..it will drain you out..

I hope both of us will find solution for our problem..i tend to quit too but im reconsidering it and ask from Allah helps..be strong bitchh,,cause u are a badass strong women

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-8-2018 06:28 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
BoLapciOus replied at 8-8-2018 03:38 PM
omg!!!! tt our problem is almost similar!! i feel demotivated since im work with government sector.. ...

Aww... I thought I was the only who’s feeling this way. Something about the government sector’s culture - they’ll suck your soul out of you. I wonder why.

Let’s pray that we’ll survive this for the sake of our parents. Huu. You’re a strong woman as well - that’s why we’re working in the government sector. Lol

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2018 09:01 AM | Show all posts
QIsmail replied at 8-8-2018 06:28 PM
Aww... I thought I was the only who’s feeling this way. Something about the government sector’s  ...

True...will give this work a chance atleast for this year..lets see where it leads us..chayo chayo

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2018 05:34 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
QIsmail replied at 8-8-2018 06:28 PM
Aww... I thought I was the only who’s feeling this way. Something about the government sector’s  ...

I am now in the same dilemma as you guys. Being transferred to this new place is really testing out my limit, and to make it worse, I am in my early pregnancy. I just can't cope with my new job n place, n I don't know what is wrong with me when a matter of fact is, this is my third time of being transferred. I feel hopeless, a burden to my team and of no help to them.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 20-9-2018 05:45 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
mirmo_19 replied at 20-9-2018 05:34 PM
I am now in the same dilemma as you guys. Being transferred to this new place is really testing ou ...

Oh. Hang in there, beautiful. I’m still in the same boat as you are. I’ve been sending out resumes on Jobstreet. So far, all the replies labelled me as ‘overqualified’. I’m at my wit’s end.

My husband’s okay with the fact that I wanna quit and try something new. But so far, judging from the Jobstreet’s situation - I’m not optimist.

The short-term plan was - I’ll try to finish this year and withdraw from a position that’s bugging me. If the administrators are still adamant, I have to look for other options.

You pregnant? Lg la kesian. In the most typical government workplace, the male bosses will find it hard to understand your condition. Let’s try to finish this year, shall we? Huu.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2018 11:51 AM | Show all posts
Mcm stress je keje gov ni eh? me ni yg nak dari dulu.. actually parent huhuhu tak dapat2.. berapa interview pergi... tapi last2 akur jugak mungkin swasta je la rezeki i.. skrg dah stabil.. malas dah nak pergi mana2.. dah jadi senoir kat company ni khuen hihihihi ... but actually it is the boss and environment yg buat kita malas nak pergi mana2... enjoy je keje sini walauponnnnn... ahahahahha

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-9-2018 02:04 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
wsalam and hai qarim ismail.

as a very honest and hard working employee who has been in extremely toxic environments for many years.it is a lot of subtle fucking with eachother, full of perniciousness.it is a tough environment to navigate, but i feel i can learn a lot about people and their dynamics by working in this sort of thing.there's plenty of more polite and equally true things that can be said as a reason to leave.for me the conflicts are everywhere, but often at higher levels rather than down to the individual contributor and quitting may be your only option.unless you're a high ranking manager, you won't have the influence to fix the situation.

nowadays, having dealt with many employes over the years i know that the majority who are brazen enough to complain about there last job are going to be trouble, start problems with other employees and managers.i get hundreds of applicants.i have cut that down to a few people to seriously consider.if i only hear their side if the story i can't tell if it was really a toxic situation or they are just playing the victim, when actually they are just spiteful.

i dedicate this song to you.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2018 08:11 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
QIsmail replied at 20-9-2018 05:45 PM
Oh. Hang in there, beautiful. I’m still in the same boat as you are. I’ve been sending out resum ...

Thanks Q, that's really comforting n meant a lot for me.. alright then, let's try to survive this year n pray for us..if it is still doesn't work, I should just proceed with my master, the one that had been pending for quite sometime..all the best for both of us..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2018 08:37 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mcm senasib je kita..i pun xhappy ngan kje skrg ..nak quit parents xbg..hati xhappy wpon gaji agak ok pun xguna jgk..nk tdo mlm ...hr cuti je kepala i blh tenang..kalau hr bekerja ...nk tdo pun xlena pikir hal kje yg xbesh tu.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2018 09:49 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Yahudi_Bisex at 23-9-2018 09:51 AM

It happened to me when I was working in Sarawak.

I had decided to resign but the problem became worse when I was jobless. My parents kept blaming  my atittude because I still cant accept my fate and what's really going on me. (I thought my mind will feel more tranquil after resignation but in reality that thing didn't happen)

The situation made my stress to double up.

Hope you think thoroughly before deciding to quit your job.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-9-2018 01:29 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Yahudi_Bisex replied at 23-9-2018 09:49 AM
It happened to me when I was working in Sarawak.

I had decided to resign but the problem became w ...

I see. So, did you manage to find a job after that? Or did you start your own company?

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2018 06:48 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
QIsmail replied at 24-9-2018 01:29 PM
I see. So, did you manage to find a job after that? Or did you start your own company?

I worked with my dad at that time. He is smallholder oil palm farmer. After 2 years he passed away. So right now I  take over all his oil palm farm works.

We don't know God secret, but everything happens with hikmah and already written in Luh Mahfuz. Thus, we have to believe in Qada and Qadar. Hope your family accept whatever decision you take and believe on rukun iman.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-9-2018 08:24 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
1. ko keje gomen kan. nak berenti boleh tapi aku rasa rugi.
2. mungkin ko baru gred 41 gaji pun kecik so lebih rasa nak berenti.
3. ko rasa ko lebih cerdik dari tugasan ko? maksud aku tugas ko tu tak berbaloi dan tak layak dgn iq ko
4. ko rasa staff2 ataupun bos tak sepandai ko berfikir?
5. bidang tugas ko menghalang ko bercakap/ melawan bos? semua mende buat kena dpt kelulusan bos punya bos? boring ek
aku rasa ko ada masalah over self esteem atau low self esteem. sbb dah mintak tukar dari jabatan lain. masuk tempat baru pun tak sesuai. something wrong dgn diri sendiri.

aku teka ko ptd m41. sekian.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-9-2018 10:08 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Berhenti jika anda tiada hutang atau tanggungan.
Tak best hidup dalam ketakutan.
Aku pernah alaminya.
Malam2 tidur terjaga. Termimpi2 tak payah cerita.
Nampak je bos typing dalam grup wasap, dah terketar2, baru typing, belum panggil lagi.
Membazir sangat tau hidup kita kalau setakat nak dihabiskan dalam situasi ketakutan macam tu.
Setahun juga fikir punya fikir.
Last2 aku resign setelah hampir 6 tahun kerja kat satu company.  
Satu je sebab apa aku bertahan kerja situ, sebab aku ada team department yg bagus. Saling bantu and sokong.
Last aku berhenti jugak, kesihatan aku lagi penting kot. Kang gila, bukan majikan nak bela pun.
Ni aku kerja company swasta la.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-10-2018 07:11 AM | Show all posts
AsMalaysia replied at 29-7-2018 03:02 PM
Salam brother,

If i may reply, please dont leave your job. kecuali kalau ada offer vss dgn jumlah ...

nice tips....

betul dah tu....agree with u

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2018 07:16 AM | Show all posts
nuhanis replied at 30-9-2018 10:08 PM
Berhenti jika anda tiada hutang atau tanggungan.
Tak best hidup dalam ketakutan.
Aku pernah alam ...

sebenarnya kita takut dengan kehilangan kerja...

jiwa kita tak kuat sebenarnya...

sebenarnya jika kita faham bukan bos kita yang bagi kita rezeki...Allah memberi kita rezeki....

kalo kita ada team kerja yang bagus....itu penguat semangat kita....

boss tak suka dengan kita...

kalo stail saya...sebelum saya keluar dari company tu...saya akan buatkan sesuatu yang orang lain tak boleh buat....i show something kepada company tu....

selepas tu sya akan hantar surat resign di waktu saya menghasilkan sesuatu yang boleh di banggakan oleh company...

begini saja cara untuk ajar boss kita...apa maksud menghargai pekerja yang berpotensi....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-11-2018 03:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by QIsmail at 19-11-2018 03:43 PM

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone.

Just a quick update on what's going on with the pertinent issues mentioned. Alhamdulillah, I managed to get the higher-ups to substitute one particular portfolio that has been bugging and disrupting my sleep for the past 6 months with something that is more manageable for me.

Sadly, in my quest to solve the issue, I was diagnosed with mild anxiety - which causes me to experience extreme fear. The symptoms include heart palpitation, insomnia, etc. I'm now currently being referred to an Occupational Therapy. And yes, in order for me to fulfil the requirements of that miserable particular portfolio, I'm now dependent on sleeping pills to fall asleep.

I'm very blessed to have such supportive and caring husband as well as parents in order for me to go through this dark period of my time. I can't thank Allah enough for that.

Due to this re-assignment of portfolios - 2 new employees; who are fresh graduates were chosen to take over that portfolio. Unfortunately, despite the uproar of jobless graduates, they have the audacity to try to reject the re-assignment; despite being appointed 2 weeks ago.

From this experience, I learned 3 things:
1. Working for government sector isn't necessarily the easiest job - it could cost you your health (mental/physical).

2. Stop being a hero - at first I was guilty as hell by making these fresh grads accepting the portfolio; but as soon as I heard they're talking sh** behind my back, I took it as a sign from Him (they didn't realise I was listening to the whole thing; until I told them off directly)

3.  I can now understand why employers are reluctant to hire fresh grads. They have strong sense of entitlement, unwillingness to try something new and rise up to the challenge, etc. I'm not saying that it is right to not employ fresh grads, but the attitude that they have; is worrying for the survival of an organisation.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-11-2018 12:59 PM | Show all posts
if u, the more experienced and better staff can't take on the job, how do u expect the fresh grads to do it?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Cinta & Perhubungan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 08:34 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075549 second(s), 43 queries .