ADVERTISEMENT

Author: borrow

Korean Wave : BTS "Permission to Dance"

[Copy link]
Post time 29-2-2020 07:22 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by sitisbp at 29-2-2020 07:24 PM
JDT replied at 26-2-2020 02:58 AM
Selamat enjoy...hahha..
Louder than bomb Makin lama dengar, Makin best pulak.
My Time by JK best ...

I pun suka louder than bomb. Tp tajuk dia misleading haha. I ingat lagu mcm mic drop ke sekali mellow je. Sekali dgr dah sangkut kat telinga.
Filter pun sekali dgr dah terus suka. ON tu kena bbrp kali jugak dgr baru hadam. Maybe sbb lain sikit kot dgn bunyi marching band semua.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-2-2020 07:26 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
borrow replied at 29-2-2020 06:11 PM
Spot the difference

Apa la yg jd buat dia sakit tu. Mintak2 derang n semua staff dijauhkan dr virus covid19 tu. Dah la nak world tour, incubation period lama pulak tu. Takut kang derang tak dpt travel. Yg kat seoul mmg dah cancelled huhu.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-3-2020 08:56 PM | Show all posts
sitisbp replied at 29-2-2020 07:26 PM
Apa la yg jd buat dia sakit tu. Mintak2 derang n semua staff dijauhkan dr virus covid19 tu. Dah la ...

Fanz pun if jumpa mesti nak salam. Mmg terdedah . Hope ok2 lah. Katanya Yoongi  derma usd 83k  (rm 338k) utk covid19.  Pastu Army pun ikut derma

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-3-2020 08:59 PM | Show all posts

Pencapaian "MOTS : 7"

1. Album Pertama terjual lebih 3 Juta di korea dlm masa 1 minggu.

2. Debut no.1 di Billboard 200.

3. No.1 di UK. Ini kali ke-2 BTS berjaya bertahta di sana. Album sblm ni , "MOTS: Persona"  juga dpt no 1 & adalah artis korea pertama berjaya jd juara.

source :forbes , metro.co.uk

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-3-2020 09:01 PM | Show all posts
BTS’s V’s Child Co-Star From “ON” MV Talks About What He Was Like Behind The Scenes

x

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-3-2020 09:04 PM | Show all posts

https://www.soompi.com/article/1 ... e-behind-the-scenes

*budak yg mata diikat dlm mv on. Sheols half japanese.

x

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-3-2020 10:23 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tak pernah kekurangan hiburan bila dah comeback ni. Selalu la gelak sorang2 tgk army membahan

x

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2020 10:26 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
borrow replied at 2-3-2020 08:59 PM

1. Album Pertama terjual lebih 3 Juta di korea dlm masa ...

Yess

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-3-2020 06:44 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by sitisbp at 3-3-2020 06:45 AM
borrow replied at 2-3-2020 08:59 PM

1. Album Pertama terjual lebih 3 Juta di korea dlm masa ...

Charting....

x

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-3-2020 09:46 AM | Show all posts
sitisbp replied at 2-3-2020 10:23 PM
Tak pernah kekurangan hiburan bila dah comeback ni. Selalu la gelak sorang2 tgk army membahan

kan Ada je idea deyols.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2020 12:04 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2020 12:05 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Takde angin, takde ribut....gedebuk BH drop official mv untuk Black Swan..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2020 10:59 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Big hits suka bg suprise kt Army....iols lg suka MV Black Swan ni drpd MV ON....apa2 pun tahun ni BTS dah drop 6 MV utk Comeback 2020....

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2020 11:32 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by JDT at 5-3-2020 11:34 AM
SweetRehan replied at 5-3-2020 10:59 AM
Big hits suka bg suprise kt Army....iols lg suka MV Black Swan ni drpd MV ON....apa2 pun tahu ...

Terkejut saya Masa big hit dropped mv tu semalam....berdenting notifications dari weverse, Vlive dan YouTube hahaha...kalut nak bukak Mana satu..
Ya, saya pun suka yang ni berbanding dari On..dark, sombre dan artistic..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2020 02:58 PM | Show all posts
Edited by tweetytweety at 5-3-2020 03:00 PM
sitisbp replied at 29-2-2020 07:22 PM
I pun suka louder than bomb. Tp tajuk dia misleading haha. I ingat lagu mcm mic drop ke sekali m ...
meols punya personal choice pun. Sekali dengar - tangkap kalbu..

JK & V - i love their vocals untuk lagu ni..
ya 1st choice - Louder Than Bombs. sekali dengar terus tangkap syahdu

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2020 03:29 PM | Show all posts
Edited by tweetytweety at 5-3-2020 03:31 PM

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories ... 1cRghlwaOHDKvwRSXb8

Producers of V’s “Inner Child” Reveal How They Turned The Song Into BTS’s Next Stadium Anthem

The song started out much more laid back than it is now.

“Inner Child”—V’s solo song from Map of the Soul: 7—is undoubtedly one of the standouts of the album. As always, BTS (in this case, RM and V specifically) contributed a lot to the composition and lyrics of the song. But alongside them were several co-writers and producers, all of whom were honored to work on the track.

Here’s how they turned “Inner Child” into the next stadium anthem ARMYs will be singing along to at the upcoming Map of the Soul world tour.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-3-2020 04:07 PM | Show all posts

menari solo tu jimin kan. Ai x brp nmpk sgt mukanya. Cantik betul heols dancing. My oppa RM selalu kat belakang jah , member yg plg kurang berseni tari

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-3-2020 04:17 PM | Show all posts

artikel tak habis paste. Mai ai sambungkan .

Matt Thomson and Max Graham, a production duo known as Arcades, were two of the producers who worked on the song. ARMYs who pay attention to album credits may remember that they also worked on “Mikrokosmos” from Map of the Soul: Persona.

Last year, the British duo got to attend Love Yourself: Speak Yourself at Wembley Arena in London, where “Mikrokosmos” was performed to an audience of 60,000 singing fans, complete with fireworks. After experiencing something so special, they were looking forward to creating the same atmosphere with V’s “Inner Child”.

Another of the co-writers, Koolkid from Scotland, shared the same sentiment, having also worked on “Mikrokosmos” before.

With ‘Mikrokosmos,’ it was very stadium sounding, atmospheric and heartfelt. And I feel like, with “Inner Child,” we really wanted to recreate that in a way and almost make you want to stand up, feel the music and be a part of it.
— Koolkid

But surprisingly, “Inner Child” didn’t start out as the anthemic song it is now. When Arcades started working on the song’s guitar element in the summer of 2019, it likely sounded more like V’s typical style of solo as embodied by songs like “Winter Bear”.

Arcades mentioned that they know V is a big fan of Coldplay and that many of his songs have a similar style, so they knew ARMYs would be surprised that “Inner Child” is less intimate than his usual vibe.

Winter Bear and all those types of songs show [V’s] love for the guitar-driven, folky, indie sound… this time he’s gone on a big stadium grand scale.
— Arcades

Taehyung : i want to collab with COLD PLAY

To turn it into an anthem-like song, the duo worked with Pdogg to make it bigger and bigger. Starting with the acoustic guitar in the first verse, Arcades added live drums and held guitar chords. Then, the two even added their own vocals to make the gang chorus even fuller and impossible not to sing along to.

Above all, all the producers on the track were honored to work with V and completely happy with the outcome. Hopefully they get to see it performed on this year’s tour alongside their fellow fans.

I love [V] and I love his own artist stuff and his incredible music ability so I was really pleased.
— Koolkid

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2020 10:22 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by sitisbp at 5-3-2020 10:26 PM
tweetytweety replied at 5-3-2020 02:58 PM
meols punya personal choice pun. Sekali dengar - tangkap kalbu..

JK & V - i love their vocals un ...

I love all their voices combined. Vocal line sound like a siren...nak kata haunting pun ye kot, kat telinga i la. Lepas tu masuk pulak rapline deep husky n sexy mcm whispering...melting acik punya telinga. Bila baca quotes/ question how do u feel after listening to LTB, i can only describe mcm ada pedang stuck at my chest ala goblin (gong yo) hahaha. And i imagine at tour they will kill us slowly mcm pied piper. Pied piper them in black caressing the mic stand still stuck in my head  .

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2020 03:48 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
borrow replied at 5-3-2020 04:07 PM
menari solo tu jimin kan. Ai x brp nmpk sgt mukanya. Cantik betul heols dancing. My oppa RM selalu ...

Mestilah Jimin kesayangan saya tu..hahah

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

28-5-2024 05:38 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.536340 second(s), 41 queries .