CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 921|Reply: 2

Latest Acrohm Fush Semi-Mech LED Mod | Change Color With A Shake

[Copy link]
Post time 20-12-2018 03:27 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Guys, today I will show you one magical vape kit - Acrohm Fush Semi-Mech LED Tube Mod, which is an innovative semi-mechanical mod with a LED color tube. Just shake the mod, the light will change to another color.

Acrohm Fush Semi-Mech Mod brings you colorful visual experience and stylish vaping life. You can illuminate the breathing light while vaping. The Fush adopts innovative technology to feel the vibration to change the color of light. When you shake the mod, the light will change to another color. It looks like phosphor stick.

The mod equips with an ACE chip to ensure safe vaping. With high quality construction of Bulletproof PC and Food-grade 304 Stainless Steel, it is hard to be broken. The inner structure adopts cooper material to make sure high electrical conductivity, bring powerful and stable performance. It is powered by a single 18650 battery.

Parameters
Diameter: 26mm
Model: Fush
Firing speed: less than 0.01s
Resistance range: 0.07~2.5ohm
Working temperature: -30~85'C
Battery Type: Interchangeable
Product Type: Mechanical
Compatible Battery: 18650
Material Stainless Steel + PC + Copper
Telescoping Mod: No
Thread Type: 510

Order one now: https://vapesourcing.com/acrohm-fush-semi-mech-led-mod.html.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-1-2019 04:42 PM | Show all posts
Guys, good news! The Acrohm Fush Semi-Mech LED Mod are in stock now.This is an innovative semi-mechanical mod that features a LED color tube, so do you want this magical mod? First order, first get.

Order one now: https://vapesourcing.com/acrohm-fush-semi-mech-led-mod.html.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2021 07:54 PM | Show all posts
When you're growing plants, the power of the light is not as important as having the right amount of each wavelength. For example, what you should consider is getting led strip that change colors. I got mine from ukled.co.uk, and I highly recommend them. Plants love light with a lot of red and blue and smaller amounts of green and yellow. You should know that every color has its advantages. Purple encourages chlorophyll absorption, photosynthesis, and growth, and red promotes flowering and budding. These spectrums provide the right amount of color and light for plants to grow successfully in.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 10:47 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.305768 second(s), 28 queries .