Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3243|Reply: 6

Minta Tolong untuk survey MBA thesis.

[Copy link]
Post time 2-5-2019 09:12 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi Everyone,

Saya nak minta tolong power forumers untuk final year thesis saya. Boleh minta tolong everyone, sila jawab survey research saya sebab saya sendang menghadapi cabaran untuk mencapai nombor respondents.

Sekian terima kasih

Sila click disini:
A study on the outcomes of social media  influencing the decision to boycott from the Malaysian consumer perspective

Hi Everyone,

I am a post graduate student of Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in Global Business at SEGi University, Kota Damansara.

I would like to seek for help for completing my survey and I need 250 respondents in total. I still have large number of gap to complete the whole survey and I am short of time. Please could you help me and the survey will only take 5 minutes.

This research constitutes part of my assessment, which will be submitted in fulfillment of Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in Global Business at SEGi University, Kota Damansara. The purpose of this study is to examine the  outcomes of social media influencing consumer decision to boycott  in Malaysia

I sincerely appreciate your time and cooperation. This survey consist of three sections and it will not take more than 5-10 minutes of your valuable time. There is no right or wrong answer. This will help to develop a better understanding of the social media influencing consumer decision to boycott in Malaysia.

Please be assured that your respond will only be used for educational purpose and it will be treated with strictest confidentially. No names will be indicate and only aggregated data will be reported in the final research findings.

Once again, thank you very much for your participation and support in making my research a success.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-5-2019 10:45 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
OK done! Good luck to you

Use magic Report

Post time 3-5-2019 12:25 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Gd luck dek

Use magic Report

Post time 3-5-2019 04:29 AM | Show all posts
Done! good luck with your MBA  

Use magic Report

Post time 3-5-2019 04:55 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ok done. Good luck!

Use magic Report

Post time 3-5-2019 07:34 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Done & selamat maju jaya

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-5-2019 09:34 AM | Show all posts
doen and all the best!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 01:27 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058642 second(s), 33 queries .