CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1546|Reply: 8

[IT & Technology] What’s a good strategy for Fortnite?

[Copy link]
Post time 15-6-2019 07:00 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

What’s a good strategy for Fortnite?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-6-2019 05:44 PM | Show all posts
Learn to build. Main thing here, building can protect you, essentially giving you a barrier to protect yourself. When you are shot at its good to spam walls everywhere so that you can find your bearings and find out where the shots are coming from. Also, it can give you the height advantage so that you can see the enemy easier and get the all important headshots.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2019 05:48 PM | Show all posts
It is not a secret that even if you have no experience and special skills, you can become a pro player.  Simply find out what weapon suits you best. Find out what suits you best and stick with that.  Practice is the main key to this issue. Also, you can try pro gamers' settings, maybe it will ease the process, find it here https://fortnitesettingspro.com/

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2020 05:47 AM | Show all posts
Bad game, don't like it at all!

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2021 07:39 PM | Show all posts
AliSaMien replied at 4-3-2020 05:47 AM
Bad game, don't like it at all!

im too =)

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2021 11:41 PM | Show all posts
very bored game. Not intersted

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-12-2021 04:59 PM | Show all posts
My brother is a fortnight player and I think he will be better able to comment on your post. I am sharing the link with him so he can share his opinion. It’s not that I don’t play games at all. It’s just that I don’t have the time to play games. I provide Assignment Help and my work keeps me so busy that I don’t have any free time for entertainment activities.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2022 02:55 PM | Show all posts
Some good tips will help from google.If you are searching google.You get fair knowledge at all.We offer an online Contract Law Assignment Help service to help for those students,who are interested to get this service at an affordable and reasonable price.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-1-2023 06:44 PM | Show all posts
your post is so informative about strategy for Fortnite. I have learned about good strategies for Fortnite from your post  Getting help with your academic work significantly reduces your stress. You see, I'm a broke student who works two part-time jobs and still struggles to make ends meet. My preferred method was to look for Strategic Management Assignment Help. I was able to work my part-time jobs while not losing a lot of money. It is advantageous to have homework assistance.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 06:27 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.103050 second(s), 35 queries .