CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1796|Reply: 6

[Miscellaneous] CBD Vappe - IPV V3 Mini vs Curdo Polaris CBD Kit

[Copy link]
Post time 29-7-2019 06:21 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
The Pioneer4You iPV V3-Mini Kit is an intelligent, all-in-one, auto bottom-feeding device with temperature control. Powered by 1400mAh built-in battery, and the YIHI ESS (Electronic Spray Squonk) Driver Technology, which supports the auto bottom-feeding system on the basis of accurate YIHI chipset control. Equipped with YiHi SX635J chipset, iPV V3-Mini can support Multiple intelligent control systems, long lasting of the heating core, supports vaping 18~20ml e-liquids. It is designed for those who never ceased seeking for purer and better taste.

Feature:
1. YiHi ESS Driver Tech, Powered by YiHi SX635J Chipset
2. 1400mAh Battery, Charging via USB Cable
3. YiHi Original ADA Atomizer Core
4. Long Lasting of Heating Core, supports vaping 18~20mL e-liquids
5. Keeps liquid fresh - no leaking, no wasting
6. Highly sensitive intelligent anti-burn protection system.
7. Automatic intelligent e-liquid channel control system.
8. The e-liquid container is separated from the heating core.
9. Best taste with fresh liquid - no leaking, no burning, no spilling.

Technical Data:
Battery Capacity: 1400mAh
E-Liquid Capacity: 3.5mL
Two Wattage Adjustable: P1-15W / P2-30W
Output Voltage: 3.2~4.2V
Drip Tip: With Drip Tip
Charge Style: AC/USB

Package Includes:
1 x iPV V3-Mini Kit
1 x User Manual
1 x USB Cable

Click here to buy: IPV V3 Mini

The Curdo Polaris CBD Kit with 400mAh internal battery, is a new voltage-adjustable CBD Vape Starter Kit that uses classic contrast color design and makes the "golden section" with simple and strong lines. Its arc chamfer design makes it easy to fit the palm and to achieve the comfortable grab feel. The 1.0ml Canna atomizer adopts 2.20hm ceramic coil, best for CBD oil and high nicotine juice. The Curdo Polaris CBD Kit has 4 levels of voltage adjustment. The Curdo Polaris CBD Kit also has various battery protections for safe vape! Additionally Atomizer interface can meet the product performance and make the operation more simply by using the magnetic absorption and close-fit design.

Technical Data:
Size: 60mm x 38.28mm x 19.58mm
Battery: Built-in 400mAh battery
Capacity: 1ml
Coil Material: Ceramic
Resistance: 1.0- 3.0ohm
Voltage adjustment: 3.2V/2.5V/3.8V/4V
Thread: 510

Package Includes:
1 x Curdo Polaris Mod
1 x Canna Atomizer
1 x USB Charger Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Magnetic Adapter

Features:
Multiple protection
Ceramic coil for CBD oil
Classic contrast color design
4-level voltage adjustment
Various battery protections
The latest energy-saving technology
Polaris has delicate texture, by applying metal paint process
Use the magnetic absorption and close-fit design.

Click here to buy: Curdo Polaris CBD Kit

Click to buy: CBD Vape

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-8-2019 02:37 PM | Show all posts
I can agree, that CBD oil is definitely better than any kind of drugs.

I've been consuming it for months.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2019 02:39 PM | Show all posts
I've tried a lot of different stuff, like marijuana (strong hemps), a lot of different types of it, but what's much better is cannabidiol oil and everything that's related to this field. If you also want to know much more about cannabidiol oil and how it effects on human you can JUST CLICK here, and look all the way down of website to look what you need.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2019 08:04 AM | Show all posts
The IPV V3 is great but that is an expensive vape kit.  You can always try one of the cheaper ones.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2020 09:51 PM | Show all posts
If you eat at least one apple daily, you will soon notice a positive effect from eating these fruits on all organs and systems. A significant share of this effect is attributed to the prevention of heart and vascular diseases, as well as to a reduced risk of developing cancer. Plant fiber of apples, pectin fibers and a large amount of vitamins help to lower cholesterol in the blood. Fasting days, which are based on the use of apples, helps to reduce swelling, normalize blood pressure, and stimulates the digestive system. Potassium contained in the apple pulp normalizes the activity of the urinary system. Pectin fibers bind toxins in the intestine and actively evacuate them from the body, purifying the human body. Prevention of gout and diabetes when eating apples occurs due to normalization of the acid-base balance by organic malic acids.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2020 07:04 AM | Show all posts
Edited by StevenRN007 at 4-6-2020 02:38 AM

Wow, it is cool. I bought cbd oil from thehempire.com for myself, and also here I saw cbd for vaping. I was still wondering if a special vape is needed for that. I would like to try it. I think it's a great idea for smokers, you forget about cigarettes and in the meantime get rid of stress or other problems like that. You made me curious with your post, now I want to know more about cbd vaping. Those who have tried what you think? Can you tell something from your own experience? I would like to know more details about it.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-6-2020 09:39 PM | Show all posts
hm, guys, I have a very huge experience in this theme and I have tried many various brands but my favorite one is still this Blessed CBD and I love using it almost every week. It has a good impact on my skin and I started to feel more relaxed after using it. I'm sure that you will love it too like me.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 11:44 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.111503 second(s), 32 queries .