Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: harizs

[Tempatan] To my Fellow Chinese Malaysians - By William Cheah

[Copy link]
Post time 24-8-2019 05:02 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Malaysia.Doom replied at 24-8-2019 04:45 PM
Melayu memang Bodoh pon semenjak zaman UMNO dan Kesultanan Melaka lagi...bukan baru 2-3 tahu kebel ...

Tak boleh terima hakikat kebenaran kan?
Truth hurts. Kau butthurt.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-8-2019 05:10 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
apam replied at 24-8-2019 05:02 PM
Tak boleh terima hakikat kebenaran kan?
Truth hurts. Kau butthurt.

Melayu Paling bodoh obviously  zaman UMNO 60 tahun...even sampai sekarang Pon Pemimpin Tertinggi UMNO senyap saja pasal isu Melayu.

Sebab Melayu tu tonganggan golongan Elite UMNO macam Najib, Nazri Aziz, Tengku Adnan, Khairy dll...aku Tak nampak Pon diorg melolong pasal Melayu.

YG memekak pasal Melayu NI hanya Melayu PPRT, Melayu lehnat je. Macam @Modngengade  

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2019 05:45 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Malaysia.Doom replied at 24-8-2019 05:10 PM
Melayu Paling bodoh obviously  zaman UMNO 60 tahun...even sampai sekarang Pon Pemimpin Tertinggi U ...

Takpelah, zaman tu dah berakhir pun. Roda berpusing, melayu tak akan selamanya di bawah. Itu law of nature. Sama ada kau suka atau tak suka.
Lagi kuat kau kutuk keji maki ejek melayu lagi bagus ;Kau jangan butthurt sangat macam zaman nobito dulu.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2019 06:04 PM | Show all posts
MenteriWanita replied at 24-8-2019 04:43 AM
My mom chinese & my father malay, my mom won't allowed us to go to chinese school, we can't speak  ...

Hi Menteri Wanita,

I just found this website and I have some answers that some or many might not be agree to, but I feel I need to get the answers out.
I apologize to answer your questions in English, because I am those people whom some extremist hates, the ones who are not "fasih" with BM.

1) Cina memang ada masalah dengan melayu ke, sebab cina kawin india ok jer

For this question, the answer lies at what we, most Malaysians actually perceives, ever since the golden age of the Malacca empire, it is already a common sense that "all Malays = Muslim". Combined with the prejudices, misunderstandings, worldwide issues, personal experiences (may vary according to person), perceptions and even knowledge, some just don't want to be associated with it. Along with the issues that would spark racial sensitivity like a power keg, marrying a muslim would only be a super rare case in chinese community.

With the negative perceptions plus, the Islamic rules which we are told, "once you married a muslim, you too will be a muslim. So are your kins and all will be muslims". This undeniably scare the shit out of us. If you think this is not scary as a muslim, then try to be in our shoes. Imagine, and only imagine, if there is one person whom you think your soul mate is, you want to marry him/her, but requires you to change into their religion. Wouldn't that be scary?

If you still don't, then congrats, you are some of the rarest case where love is greater than religion, and I pray that your love would last for an eternity.
If you do, then it is not hard to understand that why us chinese is afraid to get into marriage with muslims (aside from social and family pressure).

As for why chinese and indians are ok, well, this is way too generalized and/or fantasized, there are a few rare cases where chinese-indian couples get married while the families are high on the supporting side. But you must not side step the fact that the ones who managed to get to this stage are great couples. Plus, since indian and chinese religion seldomly clashes and the scale of conflict (if there are conflict with religion issues), the backlash & consequences won't be as catastrophic like chinese and malays / indian and malays, most chinese parents would prefer their kins to marry off to other race rather than to muslims.

2) Cina buddist memang musuh ke dgn cina muslim ke

Actually, no, chinese buddhists and chinese muslims don't have beef with each other. I believe that you and I are aware of the international issues that are troubling all parties be it buddhists/muslims/christians and whatsoever. If you put the "religion" and "race" out of the equation and reexamine the facts again, there will always be another side of truth lying all around, by then you might gain another insight/views on what's going on.

Yet, with the similar prejudice as mentioned above, and people tend to argue stuff and likes to add in different angles (including the most biased facts) just to win the argument. Which would bring us to racial arguments that doesn't bring solutions but instead, cause more problems at hand and blur the focus in heat of the argument.

3) kenapa cina suka dengar cakap persatuan dari cakap kerajaan

We human are social beings, we often like to hear what we would agree on and would often act upon peer pressure. Everybody does it, even a four-year old would act upon peer pressure. I have a younger brother, whom he likes to "dengar cakap kawan" more than what we family would tell, luckily he is still able to act as a normal person with not much negative influence on him.

Back to the topic, ever since the DEB (Dasar ekonomik Baru) begins, we chinese believe that it is much more fruitful to depend on ourselves than to rely on government to aid in our success. Thus we focus more on uniting based on the similarities we would have (like surnames, dialects, hobbies, businesses and so on). With this, these "persatuan" have been forming to serve our interests, be it hobbies, preserving cultures, cleaning up neighbourhood and so on.

On the contrary, our government would most likely to act on its interests, remember the erection of AES System? No rallies can stop government to do what it wants. And so, we "suka dengar cakap persatuan" more than government. Such similar cases happens within the Malay community as well, like MJMM and other NGO societies as well, it is not abnormal case but rather quite common in Malaysia.

4) kenapa cina tak pandai cakap melayu padahal dah duduk lama, sengaja atau masalah takda R dalam bahasa mandarin

Well, this questions are harder to answer, there are those who genuinely don't want to learn, wish to learn but lack of motivation to and those who want to but there is no compulsory need to. For those who have close Malay friends, they might be a even better speaker than some Malay themselves. But if you were to generalize some who are not "fasih" to whole "cina", then we Chinese will never be able to be recognised as "pandai cakap melayu"

If you were to look at language objectively, language is a way to communicate thoughts clearly using words, oral and or art. As for daily life of use, even us Chinese would think other dialects like Hokkien, Hakka to be a hassle to master or to be "fasih" about. To us, a language is good enough if we could just communicate clearly in daily use. But for those who are aiming for higher education, they would prefer to use the major international language that support the academics, like English, Mandarin, Japanese, heck, I am even more interested in learning Russia just to know what they were talking about.

I know you would argue, BM is different than some mere chinese dialect, in fact BM is a national language. And you know what, I FUCKING SUPPORT that. I agree that all Malaysian should be learning BM and being fluent is a need. I suck at using BM is more likely to be caused by how terrible the language is being taught to me at my time and experience. Improving the fluency would need a lot more time, effort and self-motivation to do so.

Thus, in short, there are no short answer like "yeah, we don't want to" or "no, we want to" to this question of yours. It is often related back to the deeply entangled problem of ours.

In conclusion to all 4 questions above:
These questions you asked are very common but will always be hard to answer. As we human being like to group ourselves, we often want to lead (be the Alpha) the group by using scare tactics saying others are the devil.

But if people were to verify it, things are just not as what you would see on this internet. So, as our chinese says: "Walk thousands of miles is better than just read thousand of books", go out and experience actual things, ask more, so that you would be able so open your view on issues rather than just viewing it on one angle.

So, the above are just my opinions, they may not be the full facts but I hope that they could enlighten you.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2019 08:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hadam bebaik

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2019 09:58 PM | Show all posts
chinkies kalau bermastautin kt negara eropah ka US yg maju mau lak depa blend in dgn culture masyarakat kat sana, belajar bahasa sana, proud la kiranya jadi sebahagian penduduk negara lain walaupun tidak dialu2 kan dan dipandang hina oleh kokesen. tak berani depa nk diss bendera negara yang depa tumpangi.

mai kat mesia dh beranak pinak mcm babi dh  dok chingchong bahasa tongsan depa lagi...mcm setan.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-8-2019 12:07 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
harizs replied at 24-8-2019 06:47 AM
Sbb tu drmaza & ustaz firdaus wong nak ubah benda ni. Masuk islam bukan berarti kena tukar agama & ...

Keluarga cina, kawan cina & komuniti cina yang tak layan ummi aku, apa kejadah aku yang kena dengar ceramah tu, pergi lah suruh dia nasihat orang2 cina belah sana lah, apoooooo bodoh punya cadangan.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2019 12:09 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Itzy replied at 24-8-2019 09:24 AM
Bertuah melayu kerana pilih agama islam walau dilabel pemalas atau apa gelaran buruk sekalipun bag ...

Alhamduillah ummi aku kahwin bapa aku, kalau tak kena pergi tokong lah aku tiap2 minta, minta dijauhkan.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-8-2019 12:12 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
lwyl replied at 24-8-2019 11:04 AM
Kalau saya jawab dengan jujur boleh kah orang Melayu terima?

Jawab jela,

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2019 12:13 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
CiliPadiSedap replied at 24-8-2019 11:38 AM
vokuru sister korea, vokuru brother japan, vokuru parent malaysia, vokuru neighbour india, malay,  ...

Amboi dia punya kacuk bukan biasa2

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2019 12:14 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Malaysia.Doom at 25-8-2019 12:27 AM
ChildrenOfBodom replied at 24-8-2019 09:58 PM
chinkies kalau bermastautin kt negara eropah ka US yg maju mau lak depa blend in dgn culture masyara ...

Non Malays nak asimilasi dengan Malays.macam Mana...korang sendiri takut keris Dan Budaya sendiri macam @cilipadisedap

Tulisan Jawi Pon Tak reti tulis Ada Hati nak suruh Non Malays belajar.

Fahamkan Definisi Melayu dlm Perlembagaan tu...Melayu Perlembagaan bukan Etnik untuk berasimilasi...Melayu dlm perlembagaan merujuk pada Race atau Ras..fahamkan apa tu Ras/Race itu betul2.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2019 12:20 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Buritan replied at 24-8-2019 12:13 PM
Yeppp.. hidup pun kita tentukann.. bosann semua ikut telunjuk

Kalau hidup cina kita boleh tentukan, aku nak cina kat Malaysia :

1) Jangan makan babi - tak sehat
2) Mati jangan buat konsert - jalan sesak
3) Mati jangan tanam kat bukit - pemandangan hodoh
4) Jangan guna signboard cina - ini negara melayu
5) Tutup kilang suratkhabar cina - info semua jahanam
6) semua kena masuk sekolah kebangsaan ambil SPM - menyusahkan nak luluskan UIC
7) kerja jangan nak ambil yang pandai cakap mandarin - ini bukan bahasa kebangsaan

Banyak lagi nak buat, tapi tulah melayu lembut sangat, singapore tu semua benda mengarut dia habus nak seragamkan negara,

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2019 12:27 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
chicozinn replied at 24-8-2019 04:47 PM
Alah boleh je kn xnak masuk skola aliran cina msuk skola kebangsaan..bullshit je sume tu

Kampung takat sekentut  pun nak buka sekolah cina, gigih tak nak campur melayu, tak faham aku,

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2019 12:50 AM | Show all posts
MenteriWanita replied at 23-8-2019 12:43 PM
My mom chinese & my father malay, my mom won't allowed us to go to chinese school, we can't speak  ...
Soalan saya

1) Cina memang ada masalah dengan melayu ke, sebab cina kawin india ok jer
2) Cina buddist memang musuh ke dgn cina muslim ke
3) kenapa cina suka dengar cakap persatuan dari cakap kerajaan,
4) kenapa cina tak pandai cakap melayu padahal dah duduk lama, sengaja atau masalah takda R dalam bahasa mandarin

No 1 -  sebab - kawin Melayu kena tukar ugama. Kawin dgn India tak perlu. Dulu dulu org cina masih kuat pegangan mereka terutamanya dlm memelihara nama keluarga /family name Chong, Tan, Cheah etc. Sekarang cina moden (generasi ketiga) lebih terbuka dah tak kisah.

No.2 - Ada ke? mak sedara aii orang kuat Tzu Chi (Buddist) Malaysia elok jer dia bantu kaum Islam Malaysia. Orang Islam Melayu pun banyak jadi ahli dan donate tiap bulan kpd mereka sampai boleh buat satu sekolah Tzu Chi pertama di Malaysia lagi.

No.3 - Ckp kerajaan tu apa ya? contoh pls. Masa aii follow bapak aii dgn his Guangxi clans dia orang lebih kpd bincang hal hal berniaga. Lepas itu cari dana bantu yang baru nak naik. Zaman 90 an kan zaman Malaysia maju jaya orang cina sibuk cari wang sahaja.

No. 4 - pasal ckp Melayu ni aii tak salahkan jugak golongan yang dah 70 lebih sebab berdasarkan latarbelakang dan persekitaran mereka membesar. Jangan kata tak reti ckp Melayu ada cina tak tau ckp mandarin dan ada cina pulak tak tau ckp cantonese.

Anyway orang Melayu kita pun satu hari nanti tak reti bercakap BM tgk anak Erra Fazira dia punya BM ke laut doh! Tu suami si VIVI yusuf pun tak reti ckp Melayu.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2019 01:03 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
BoLaKu replied at 24-8-2019 06:04 PM
Hi Menteri Wanita,

I just found this website and I have some answers that some or many might n ...

Base on your answers, i understand that :

1) Your people have the highest insecurity among other ethnic, you yourself can't even know how to deal with this worry because it came from very old anchestor belief who keep convince you & your generation to keep stand something you already don't know what it is,

2) Old generation teach you to be greedy & ungrateful about everything, 485/500 most rich people in Malaysia is chinese but still they want your generation to never feel secure & satisfied in this country, they teach you to ask more & more

3) You born with the sentiment that you should be own everything you are with, from money ( business ) to language (culture ) to land ( country ) your generation continue this old man mission to achieve what they want & not allow to think by yourself, " oh my anchestor already sign the agreement that allow malay to have a special treatment while they got a citizen", they sign it but ask me & my generation to clear something they think is burden to them & never count our opinion, something like that lah,

4) About bahasa melayu, when i'm at secondary school i saw one chinese girl not eating, so i hand she one roti, she said i don't like speak malay or received something from malay, i so mad & my landlord malay attitude explode, i said to her " kau bukan tak suka cakap melayu, kau tak pandai cakap melayu sebab kau pen tan, pergi belajar lah swa teng", all my chinese friend really can believe i said that, i also can believe i said that lol, but it really bad experience tho,

By the way, thanks for your explaination, i respect whatever your opinion, your insecurity, your problem about it, because i'm not in your shoes, i'm in special shoes lol thanks one again

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2019 01:09 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
DARSITA replied at 25-8-2019 12:50 AM
No 1 -  sebab - kawin Melayu kena tukar ugama. Kawin dgn India tak perlu. Dulu dulu org cina mas ...

Pasal melayu tak payah lah risau, melayu tak takut kalau generasi akan datang tak pandai cakap melayu penuh, janji boleh faham sudah, takat 2 budak kot, bukan bodoh bebal langsung tak tahu sampai 100ribu orang kan,

Soal agama tu, hak masing2 lah kau nak marah orang join agama lain pasal apa, dia punya hal lah, hak dia, orang kacau hak kau kau bising, bila kau kacau hak cina lain nak tukar agama boleh plak, pening lah

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-8-2019 01:16 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Arwah nenek aku cina..tp sket pun dia x sbut psl kluarga dia..sbb famili cina bg nenek aku ke org melayu.dan bagusnya arwah moyang aku..dia ambil ank2 cina jd ank agkatnya...3 org ank cina termasuk arwah nenek ku arwah moyang aku amik..dr kluarga yg berlainan.cina dulu2 akan bg ank pompuan ke org melayu.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2019 01:21 AM | Show all posts
MenteriWanita replied at 24-8-2019 09:09 AM
Pasal melayu tak payah lah risau, melayu tak takut kalau generasi akan datang tak pandai cakap mel ...

Soal agama tu, hak masing2 lah kau nak marah orang join agama lain pasal apa, dia punya hal lah, hak dia, orang kacau hak kau kau bising, bila kau kacau hak cina lain nak tukar agama boleh plak, pening lah

Macam anak Melayu tetiba nak masuk hindu sebab nak kawin hang ingat mak ayah dia orang akan fikir ke hak kebebasan memilih ugama lain?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2019 01:27 AM | Show all posts
MenteriWanita replied at 24-8-2019 09:09 AM
Pasal melayu tak payah lah risau, melayu tak takut kalau generasi akan datang tak pandai cakap mel ...

Ehh jangan main tak payah risau .. sikit sikit lelama jadi bukit. Tu anak anak si Vivi Yusuf 24/7 speaking. Ini ler golongan yang besar nanti bila ckp Melayu perasan sounds stupid.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2019 01:30 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
DARSITA replied at 25-8-2019 01:21 AM
Macam anak Melayu tetiba nak masuk hindu sebab nak kawin hang ingat mak ayah dia orang akan  ...

Lantak dia lah famili dia, ada famili kau macam tu ka, nak berforum benda penting biar bercakap dari pengalaman sendiri, famili sendiri, sedara dan kawan2 sendiri baru betul,

Takat cerita dari internet, suratkhabar,  cerita dari kawan kepada kawan kepada kawan, cerita saya dengar, cerita saya tahu dari majalah, cerita dulu2, cerita dari radio ada baik kau masuk thread gosip aja lah, apooooooo

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 08:45 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072421 second(s), 43 queries .