Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 6171|Reply: 12

sambung elektrik gitar ke computer

[Copy link]
namakuyasin This user has been deleted
Post time 27-7-2004 12:17 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
akum..
akku nak tanya, cam ne nak connect gitar karen ke komputer?
apa hardware yg aku perlukan?

tq

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-7-2004 12:21 AM | Show all posts
You should be able to take the line out from your pedal straight into the soundcard on your PC.
What kind of card u got. Probably need to get at least a Soundblaster live to do owt decent

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2004 01:07 AM | Show all posts
errr current rating ok ke ?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2004 01:08 AM | Show all posts
what rate sarah..?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2004 01:09 AM | Show all posts
karan letrik aaa ..

berapa mA output gitar letrik ?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2004 01:10 AM | Show all posts
ooh... aku tada tau..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-7-2004 08:13 AM | Show all posts
kalau gitar tu ade line out leh try terus line in audio.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2004 09:00 AM | Show all posts
dude, there are several ways to go here.

What is really important is that you need a soundcard with really good digital audio converters - check out www.m-audio.com and for a cheap way to go i would reccommend their audiophile 2496 soundcard- great product, even has midi capabilities. You will now need something to get your guitar signal up to line level like a direct box- Boreighner makes a DI100 which will give you a beautiful signal . Otherwise you can use your guitar port to do the same thing plus it would give you some sounds to use or you could use the recording out of your amp and plug that into the soundcard.- or , you could even hook up a mixer to to this and plug your guitar to the mixer. I don't wanna confuse you but what i do is use an audio interface- this is basically a more user friendly soundcard- I have the mobilepreusb from m-audio. Same DAC's as the 2496 but the interface sits on your desk and you dont need to piss around with 1/8 inch stero adapters and go behind your computer all the time. This pariticular interface has built-in pre amps and 1/4inch jacks and it is usb powered so there are less cables and crap to deal with- At the moment i just plug my strat into the interface and use the amplitude plug-in that comes with gtp3. Cool thing is you can use input monitoring to hear the sound you are recording and then later you can change this sound to better suit your overall mix.

if you are strapped for cash you could just get the guitarport and plug it in to your pc soundcard. The quality of your audio will only be as good as the DAC's(digital audio converters) of your soundcard or interface.
stay away from soundblaster cards
hope this helps- a cool website with a wealth of info is tweakheadz.com - check out the recording guide.

don't mean to be long winded but it all depends on your cash and what you are trying to do. I really wanted to buy the m-audio firewire 410 interface to reduce latency issues (you can read about this at the tweaks site) but my mobilepreusb is a really cool thing cos of the pre-amps. My ideal set-up would be to have a podxtpro into my interface cos their are better sounds than the amplitdude plug-in plus your cpu is not working so hard.
good luck man -

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-7-2004 02:44 PM | Show all posts
Aku penah nampak kat Tech TV, letrik guitar sambung trus kat PC, USB kot. PC jadi guitar amp, buleh set effect...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2004 12:21 AM | Show all posts
aku just beli converter jack in dari besar ke kecik, pas tu cucuk kat line in sound card. just record jadi wave jer lah.

p.s. aku tak der gitar karen. dulu pinjam kawan punya.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2004 11:31 AM | Show all posts
pakai line out boleh le.. tapi wave file tu besar sangat... takbleh du anything.. editing susah.. try cari guitar yg ada MIDI out... connect to pc via serial com and guna Cakewalk 9 ker yg ada guitar application... u boleh mix audio and midi sekali... plus drum and keyboard/piano/string.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2006 09:13 AM | Show all posts
line in ke line out.. ?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2006 10:15 AM | Show all posts
boss ada pickup khas utk tujuan ni, kalo x salah no modification needed

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-5-2024 02:49 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.618219 second(s), 42 queries .