CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

U divorce ur wife and I will marry her because allah say so. what a lie?

[Copy link]
Post time 19-8-2004 06:06 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 16-8-04 08:22 AM:
but many muslims  makes mocking christ hanging on cross. just browse thru.
christians do not insults Muhammad hving wives but it is point rite.
we need to know the true and false prophe ...

see how u guys react when I warned tommy_mylex

Sometimes a fact that cannot be taken can be considered as a defamation or insult !
yup, in case of the Muhammad, concubines & several wives, asking his followers to marry 4 wives but he himself ended many wives with  lousy excuses that those womens are widow & etc  does it considered as a defamation or insult !
That is not a defamation nor an insult, it is a great stupidity for not knowing the truth and refusing to learn on your part. What good you have by making wild accusations and inventions ? anyway.. that has become the norm amongst you people..since the invention of bible itself... .

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 19-8-2004 12:15 PM | Show all posts
I don't know why this faithfreedom website seems to only be picking on Islam.

The guy accussed Mohammad of many things ie thief, murderer, plunderers, mass murderer etc.  Did he forget that Moses was also a thief?  Moses and his gang stole gold and silver from Egypt before running away.  Moses was also a murderer he had killed a man.  He was also a mass murderer and plunder when he told the Israelites to take Canaan by force and leave no prisoners behind?

How about King David who already had many wives but lusted for his general's wife even order that the general be killed so that he could ..er comfort the wife?  Solomon has hundreds of wives and hundreds of concubines...er...what's the word for this again?

David also instructed Solomon to kill Joab...you betcha - assassinator.  What about Solomon who had his brother killed?  Isn't that an assassination?  What about David having no shame dancing naked in front of everybody, wouldn't there be children too watching this?  Can we call this mental illness?

Dont let me start with Lot and his daughters.  Btw, in the US, the legal age  for was 10 years old up til 100 years ago.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-8-2004 04:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 19-8-2004 12:15 PM:
I don't know why this faithfreedom website seems to only be picking on Islam.

The guy accussed Mohammad of many things ie thief, murderer, plunderers, mass murderer etc.  Did he forget that Moses was also a thief?  Moses and his gang stole gold and silver from Egypt before running away.  Moses was also a murderer he had killed a man.  He was also a mass murderer and plunder when he told the Israelites to take Canaan by force and leave no prisoners behind?

How about King David who already had many wives but lusted for his general's wife even order that the general be killed so that he could ..er comfort the wife?  Solomon has hundreds of wives and hundreds of concubines...er...what's the word for this again?

David also instructed Solomon to kill Joab...you betcha - assassinator.  What about Solomon who had his brother killed?  Isn't that an assassination?  What about David having no shame dancing naked in front of everybody, wouldn't there be children too watching this?  Can we call this mental illness?

Dont let me start with Lot and his daughters.  Btw, in the US, the legal age  for was 10 years old up til 100 years ago.

do not compare our ancient prophets and ur muhammad. When Jesus came he made it clear that no prophet after him. When his followers ask if come a prophet after him, Jesus replies that u should know by the fruits. Meaning his behaviour & etc.

Muhammad did not fit to be prophet or seal of all prophets. He made up all this and some he recieved that relevation frm that cunning spirit /or fallen angel.

Christians, Jews or the People of the Book believed Muhammad is false prophets. He made so much contridiction to Bible teachings.

In last day, only Muslims will expose the lying pen and that is Muhammad himself.  The lying pen is not Jews or Christian but Muhammad teachings itself. More will be exposed by well versed  Muslims in islamic study about  Koran & Hadith which already happening.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2004 04:25 PM | Show all posts
One thing's for sure....Truth.8...your English is atrocious....stick to BM lah brudda....lol:lol

Ooooppsss...sori...ff:

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2004 05:05 PM | Show all posts
do not compare our ancient prophets and ur muhammad.

Why not since you are comparing Jesus to Mohammad.  I ask you again, since you accused Mohammad of being a false prophet because of the things that you referred to at the faithfreedom website, all those ancient prophets have committed the things that that website listed as well, so why do you still not reject them as you are doing to Mohammad?

When Jesus came he made it clear that no prophet after him.

Are you sure?  Didnt Jesus said he had to go away or else the paraclete will not come?  

When his followers ask if come a prophet after him, Jesus replies that u should know by the fruits. Meaning his behaviour & etc.

Mohammad came 600 years after Jesus and prolly 500 years after Paul.  Jesus could've meant Paul since Paul spread a different version of Jesus's teaching.

Muhammad did not fit to be prophet or seal of all prophets. He made up all this and some he recieved that relevation frm that cunning spirit /or fallen angel.

Ah, so you wanted Jesus to be the seal of the prophets eh?  And guess what?  To the Jews, Jesus is a false prophet too. (do you see a connection here?)  Now, tell me, was Abraham fit to be a prophet when he married his sister Sarah?  Or murderers like Moses and Joshua?  Or adulterers like David and Solomon?

Christians, Jews or the People of the Book believed Muhammad is false prophets. He made so much contridiction to Bible teachings.

Uh huh.  So tell me are you circumcised like Jesus and the 12 disciples?  Do you kneel with your forehead touching the ground when you pray like Jesus did?  Do you greet your fellow Christians with peace be with you?  No right? Because Paul said no need? BUT, Muslims are circumcised just like Jesus, Muslims pray just like Jesus and greet their fellow Muslims just like Jesus did.  Jesus taught to honor your mother, Mohammad said that the way to paradise lies under your mother's feet.  So how does that contradict Jesus's teaching?

In last day, only Muslims will expose the lying pen and that is Muhammad himself.  The lying pen is not Jews or Christian but Muhammad teachings itself. More will be exposed by well versed  Muslims in islamic study about  Koran & Hadith which already happening.

Are you saying that you found the "truth" based on other people's perspective on Islam and not your own? That's sad.  Oh well, good luck with your crusade.

[ Last edited by samerosie on 19-8-2004 at 05:10 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-8-2004 05:29 PM | Show all posts
ok, i ask u very simple question:

1) Muslims believed that once human dead will be  resurrected  on final day or judgment day, am i rite??? meaning, all living soul will be dead and only be wakened in last day, rite???

Yes or No, pls. no more long once upon times stories, pls.

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 19-8-2004 at 05:36 PM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 19-8-2004 05:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by chicsee at 19-8-2004 04:25 PM:
One thing's for sure....Truth.8...your English is atrocious....stick to BM lah brudda....lol:lol

Ooooppsss...sori...ff:

i am using simple broken english for Muslims to understand ....if i used my degreed english, muslims will fall asleep because could not understand my english.

simple but very informative and understanding.

btw, i still can read, write and understand so that no one can fool me. but muhammad could not write  & read probably  why the cunning spirit fool muhammad in cave of hira.:hmm:

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 19-8-2004 at 06:32 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2004 05:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 19-8-2004 05:33 PM:

i am using simple broken english for Muslims to understand ....if i used my degreed english, muslims will fall asleep because could understand my english.

simple but very informative and u ...

Degreed English???

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-8-2004 06:15 PM | Show all posts
Degreed English???
----
hehehe

Muslims believed that once human dead will be  resurrected  on final day or judgment day, am i rite??? meaning, all living soul will be dead and only be wakened in last day, rite
----
I've a better idea.  Let's play "spot the grammar mistakes".

-----
er..hello kettle meet the pot.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-8-2004 06:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 19-8-2004 06:15 PM:
Degreed English???
----
hehehe

Muslims believed that once human dead will be  resurrected  on final day or judgment day, am i rite??? meaning, all living soul will be dead and only be waken ...

why running way frm my topic :
1) Muslims believed that once human dead will be  resurrected  on final day or judgment day, am i rite??? meaning, all living soul will be dead and only be wakened in last day, rite???

regarding my degreed english,never judge the book by the cover.
sometime u notice an angel comes in as begger  does anyone notice it?
same goes to  some rich peoples who dress up like simple but peoples taught this guys not rich but in actual fact he is rich.

so, i used simple english terms to educate muslims here. it sound broken but muslims understood my writing.

jangan ajar itik swimming

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2004 06:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 19-8-2004 06:30 PM:

regarding my degreed english,never judge the book by the cover.
sometime u notice an angel comes in as begger  does anyone notice it?
same goes to  some rich peoples who dress up like simple but peoples taught this guys not rich but in actual fact he is rich.

so, i used simple english terms to educate muslims here. it sound broken but muslims understood my writing.

jangan ajar itik swimming

Stop...please....you're killing me.....

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2004 06:54 PM | Show all posts
Look T8, let's be honest, I know this game you're playing.  You know I will answer "Yes' and I know the next question you are going to ask if so, why did Mohammad claimed to have met the prophets when they are all dead.  

The ironic thing is, you claimed to be an ex muslim.  Didn't you learned all about Mohammad's trip to the 7th heaven when you were then?  Now, I know you will answer yes you did but it did not convince you.  So why waste time?

Please, stick by your words - jangan ajar itik berenang (swimming..??).  The muslims here know what is black and what is white.

Now, you have yet to answer MY questions:-

Why do you reject Mohammad as per your list from the faithfreedom website when you accept the other biblical prophets who have committed all the things on the list as well.  Are you circumcised like Jesus, pray like Jesus, greet people like Jesus or fast like Jesus did?  Why do Christians still eat pork when the bible forbids them to do so?

Use magic Report

Adm_Cheng_Ho This user has been deleted
Post time 19-8-2004 09:54 PM | Show all posts
T8,

Sometimes you are cute & funny. Sometimes you're very blunt with words. There are time you're very annoying to some. Most of the time, reading your posts makes me laugh non-stop. It leaves me in stitches on numerous occasions.

I must say I am entertained in this thread. I think it's because of you that kept many posters here together by reading and engaging in debate with you. At least you gave them the chance to sharpen their skill of reasoning. If I'm a Mod, I'll give you credit....1. LOL!

Have fun.

Regards,
Admiral CH

[ Last edited by Adm_Cheng_Ho on 19-8-2004 at 09:55 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2004 01:15 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 19-8-04 05:54 AM:
T8,

Sometimes you are cute & funny. Sometimes you're very blunt with words. There are time you're very annoying to some. Most of the time, reading your posts makes me laugh non-stop. It leav ...

Your wish has been granted. (+ 10) to Mr. Truth.8

Thank you
Darsita

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-8-2004 10:54 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 19-8-2004 06:54 PM:
Look T8, let's be honest, I know this game you're playing.  You know I will answer "Yes' and I know the next question you are going to ask if so, why did Mohammad claimed to have met the prophets when they are all dead.  

The ironic thing is, you claimed to be an ex muslim.  Didn't you learned all about Mohammad's trip to the 7th heaven when you were then?  Now, I know you will answer yes you did but it did not convince you.  So why waste time?

Please, stick by your words - jangan ajar itik berenang (swimming..??).  The muslims here know what is black and what is white.

Now, you have yet to answer MY questions:-

Why do you reject Mohammad as per your list from the faithfreedom website when you accept the other biblical prophets who have committed all the things on the list as well.  Are you circumcised like Jesus, pray like Jesus, greet people like Jesus or fast like Jesus did?  Why do Christians still eat pork when the bible forbids them to do so?

How can they be 7 heavens when our ancient prophets b4 muhammad did not even told this? How can they be virgins when our ancients did mentioned this? The Bible made it clear no one has seen God, muhammad seen god? The Bible made it clear that all will resurrect last day, but muhammad saw prophets and chit chat with god? Muhammad did this for political reason and to promote his believed. THIS NOTHING BUT HOAX  that why Jews and Christians do not trust him at first place. Secondly, he broke the ten commandment and switch to friday. he nothing trouble maker of the world.

i did not reject Muhammad because faithfreedom or any internet resources. i accepted Christ in year 1997 when true God touched me and guide me with HIS words. I only came to familiarize internet world in year 2001 and did get lots information about muhammad and islam.

me circumcised like Jesus? is circumcise important? is ur heart circumcised?? u can see many muslims circumcise but they still act incest, rape and etc? circumcise is nothing. either u can do it or not and not a must. faith thats comes first.

READ MY LIPS: ME CIRCUMCISED and not big deal

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 20-8-2004 at 10:59 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-8-2004 11:04 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 19-8-2004 09:54 PM:
T8,

Sometimes you are cute & funny. Sometimes you're very blunt with words. There are time you're very annoying to some. Most of the time, reading your posts makes me laugh non-stop. It leaves me in stitches on numerous occasions.

I must say I am entertained in this thread. I think it's because of you that kept many posters here together by reading and engaging in debate with you. At least you gave them the chance to sharpen their skill of reasoning. If I'm a Mod, I'll give you credit....1. LOL!

Have fun.

Regards,
Admiral CH

well, u hve to mix honey, bitter, pepper, sour  soya sauce & chili padi if u want to debate. too much chili padi can exposed then it leads to anger but most of the muslims here are cili padi and always angry......report to authority lah, cursed me lah and etc.

Chrisitians are like mix with the above recipes and should be that way.

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 20-8-2004 at 11:47 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-8-2004 12:26 PM | Show all posts
How can they be 7 heavens when our ancient prophets b4 muhammad did not even told this?
---
Your ancient prophets also never told you that Jesus the prophecised was to be killed on the cross.  So, if your ancient prophets never told you that the world is round, you would still think it is flat now?

How can they be virgins when our ancients did mentioned this?
---
No, this one you thought of on your own.

The Bible made it clear no one has seen God, muhammad seen god?
----
Er....read the bible again.  For someone who reads the bible at work and to be terminated because of this, I'm surprised that you never knew that some of your ancient prophets had actually saw God.

The Bible made it clear that all will resurrect last day, but muhammad saw prophets and chit chat with god?
---
Ditto!  Have your forgotten that Jesus talked to dead people too, and it wasn't even judgement day yet.

THIS NOTHING BUT HOAX  that why Jews and Christians do not trust him at first place.
----
Wrong answer.  Jesus died on the cross because......the Jews did not trust him.  Because according to Deuteronomy, false prophet must be killed according to the Law.

Secondly, he broke the ten commandment and switch to friday. he nothing trouble maker of the world.
---
Oh yeah, back to square one.  I can list all of your ancient prophets who has broken all the 10th commandments yet you still accept them.

he nothing trouble maker of the world
----
Er...he died about 1600 years ago.  There was no trouble there then.

i accepted Christ in year 1997 when true God touched me and guide me with HIS words.
---
Hallilujah!  Praise to the Lord.  Now can we return to reality?

me circumcised like Jesus? is circumcise important?
-----
And what did Jesus said about being uncircumcised?  As I remember, only Paul went to the uncircumcised because the circumcised would not accept him due Jesus's teaching.

is ur heart circumcised?? u can see many muslims circumcise but they still act incest, rape and etc?
---
Ekk..wrong answer again.

Let me ask you a question.  Why did Jesus have to die on the cross?

PS:  For Christian posters, Adm Cheng_Ho etc, I sincerely apologize if I have offended you with my postings here.

[ Last edited by samerosie on 20-8-2004 at 12:28 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-8-2004 11:19 PM | Show all posts
same old question but already answere long time ago. not going replies again

:gantuk::gantuk::gantuk:

conclusion: Muhammad not seal of all prophet

Use magic Report

Post time 21-8-2004 12:50 AM | Show all posts
AL BAQARAH

(2:13)
Apabila dikatakan kepada mereka: "Berimanlah kamu sebagaimana orang-orang lain telah beriman." Mereka menjawab: "Akan berimankah kami sebagaimana orang-orang yang bodoh itu telah beriman?" Ingatlah, sesungguhnya merekalah orang-orang yang bodoh; tetapi mereka tidak tahu.

(2:14)
Dan bila mereka berjumpa dengan orang-orang yang beriman, mereka mengatakan: "Kami telah beriman". Dan bila mereka kembali kepada syaitan-syaitan mereka [25], mereka mengatakan: "Sesungguhnya kami sependirian dengan kamu, kami hanyalah berolok-olok."

(2:15)
Allah akan (membalas) olok-olokan mereka dan membiarkan mereka terombang-ambing dalam kesesatan mereka.

When it is said to them: "Believe as the others believe:" They say: "Shall we believe as the fools believe?" Nay, of a surety they are the fools, but they do not know.

When they meet those who believe, they say: "We believe;" but when they are alone with their evil ones, they say: "We are really with you: We (were) only jesting."

Allah will throw back their mockery on them, and give them rope in their trespasses; so they will wander like blind ones

[ Last edited by neostream on 21-8-2004 at 01:10 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-8-2004 12:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by neostream at 21-8-2004 12:50 AM:
AL BAQARAH

(2:13)
Apabila dikatakan kepada mereka: "Berimanlah kamu sebagaimana orang-orang lain telah beriman." Mereka menjawab: "Akan berimankah kami sebagaimana orang- ...

should i believed that verses??? why muslims depend on two source? the hadith and koran? lack of confident? why must muslims divided two sects? why People of the Book did not hve faith in the koran?

conclusion: we do not hve 2 believed that verses.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 11:40 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071296 second(s), 45 queries .