Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1968|Reply: 18

[Dunia] Rolling Stone: Pemuzik Lagenda Eric Clapton Menyumpah Ambek Vaksin

[Copy link]
Post time 15-6-2021 04:18 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by tumpanglalu74 at 15-6-2021 10:57 PM

Eric Clapton detailed his “disastrous” health experience after receiving the Covid-19 vaccine and blamed “the propaganda” for overstating the safety of the vaccine in a letter the guitarist shared with an architect/anti-lockdown activist.

Clapton previously shared his thoughts on the Covid-19 shutdown when he appeared on Van Morrison’s anti-lockdown song “Stand and Deliver” in December 2020; two months later, in February, Clapton received his first of two AstraZeneca vaccinations, he wrote in his letter to Robin Monotti, who shared the letter on his Telegram with the guitarist’s permission. (Rolling Stone has confirmed the authenticity of the letter. A rep for Clapton did not immediately respond to a request for comment.)

“I took the first jab of AZ and straight away had severe reactions which lasted ten days. I recovered eventually and was told it would be twelve weeks before the second one…,” Clapton wrote.

“About six weeks later I was offered and took the second AZ shot, but with a little more knowledge of the dangers. Needless to say the reactions were disastrous, my hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks, I feared I would never play again, (I suffer with peripheral neuropathy and should never have gone near the needle.) But the propaganda said the vaccine was safe for everyone…”

In the letter, Clapton also discussed discovering “heroes” like anti-lockdown U.K. politician Desmond Swayne as well as similarly-minded (and some would argue conspiratorial) YouTube channels.

“I continue to tread the path of passive rebellion and try to tow the line in order to be able to actively love my family, but it’s hard to bite my tongue with what I now know,” Clapton wrote.

“Then I was directed to Van [Morrison]; that’s when I found my voice, and even though I was singing his words, they echoed in my heart,” Clapton wrote. “I recorded ‘Stand and Deliver’ in 2020, and was immediately regaled with contempt and scorn.”

In a statement to Rolling Stone, a spokesperson for the MHRA, the UK governmental body overseeing the vaccine, declined to comment on Clapton but reiterated that “over 56 million doses of vaccines against COVID-19 have now been administered in the UK, saving thousands of lives through the biggest vaccination programme that has ever taken place in this country.

“Our advice remains that the benefits of the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca outweigh the risks in the majority of people. It is still vitally important that people come forward for their vaccination when invited to do so.”

Lagi: https://www.rollingstone.com/mus ... propaganda-1170264/

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-6-2021 04:41 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
'baby if I could...change the world'

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2021 07:40 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Aku mcm boleh yakin kan

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2021 08:39 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sundrik dlm badan dh ada list penyakit mcm2.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2021 09:21 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ketupatnasi replied at 15-6-2021 08:39 AM

Macam ni la antuvaksin.  Takda simpati kat warga emas.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-6-2021 12:12 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
bloodyamuk replied at 15-6-2021 04:41 AM
'baby if I could...change the world'

https://youtu.be/JxPj3GAYYZ0

Lagu untok anak dia yang mati jatuh tingkap apartmen 53 tingkat kan?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-6-2021 12:15 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
tumpanglalu74 replied at 15-6-2021 12:12 PM
https://youtu.be/JxPj3GAYYZ0

Lagu untok anak dia yang mati jatuh tingkap apartmen 53 tingkat  ...

huhuhu haah lagu ni pasal anak die...tapi taktau la mati sebab apa...kena google

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2021 12:48 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ketupatnasi replied at 15-6-2021 08:39 AM

So kalau da ade penyakit tk yah cucuk la. Betol tak?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-6-2021 01:01 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
caprut replied at 15-6-2021 12:48 PM

Tak payah cucuk kalau ada penyakit? Ini Malaysia lah.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-6-2021 01:23 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
caprut replied at 15-6-2021 12:48 PM

Bila dah cucok, tersembam di padang bola ke kan, maka terpakse le nafi dah cucok pulak..

Episod vaksin semakin lucu..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2021 01:27 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
tumpanglalu74 replied at 15-6-2021 01:23 PM
Bila dah cucok, tersembam di padang bola ke kan, maka terpakse le nafi dah cucok pulak..

Episod ...

Huhu. Gelak2 aku tgok provakksin ni

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2021 01:30 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
manzilla replied at 15-6-2021 01:01 PM
Tak payah cucuk kalau ada penyakit? Ini Malaysia lah.

Ckp selamat utk semua pastu bile org tu sakit lepas vaksin salahkan org tu ada penyakit. Huhu

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2021 02:46 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Aiyo. Punyala berjuta yg cucuk AZ, gigih highlight yg picisan2 punya kes mcm ni. Org mati sbb beranak pun lg ramai dekk, awat tak propose ummah semua jgan beranak ?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-6-2021 03:34 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Orix replied at 15-6-2021 02:46 PM
Aiyo. Punyala berjuta yg cucuk AZ, gigih highlight yg picisan2 punya kes mcm ni. Org mati sbb berana ...

Sebelom beranak tu kene buad ape?  Buad bende syok bukan??  Macamane le tak terberanak umat manusia kat mukebumi ney..  

Ko nak larang orang syok2 ke?  Well, gudlak..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2021 03:41 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Orix replied at 15-6-2021 02:46 PM
Aiyo. Punyala berjuta yg cucuk AZ, gigih highlight yg picisan2 punya kes mcm ni. Org mati sbb berana ...

Aku adalah antara yg menyesal

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-6-2021 03:53 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
caprut replied at 15-6-2021 03:41 PM
Aku adalah antara yg menyesal

Takpe bro.  Masih awal lagi.  CDC sendiri kata siape yang dapat side efek jangan ambek 2nd dose.  Tang tu takde pulak KKM nak pesan merate..

Bila U dah syak it's causing U discomfort U masih sempat treat.  My mom's vaksin spot udah lebam besor.  2nd dose.  She's not bothered becoz she said her 1st dose was worse.  She's now scolding me over the topix I post here.  See what this thing does to family?  Don't worry, she's left the forum.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-6-2021 05:52 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
tumpanglalu74 replied at 15-6-2021 03:53 PM
Takpe bro.  Masih awal lagi.  CDC sendiri kata siape yang dapat side efek jangan ambek 2nd dose.   ...

Bg aku siapa nk amek, amek. Siapa tanak, biar jela. Tp aku lg annoying dgn golongan provax ni

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-6-2021 10:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
caprut replied at 15-6-2021 05:52 PM
Bg aku siapa nk amek, amek. Siapa tanak, biar jela. Tp aku lg annoying dgn golongan provax ni

They are the selfish 1s.  Not the rest.  Ade pulak tu yang dah gostan kensel tapi senyap je..  Tapi aku boley maafkan la.  Janji takde teroskan agenda feknius deme..  Yang dah mental nak pakse gomen sekat itu ini kat yang belom vax ney aku anggap deme tu keturunan anak gampang aje.  

Nah enjoy!

https://youtu.be/DirL4RI1448

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2021 10:04 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
bloodyamuk replied at 15-6-2021 12:15 PM
huhuhu haah lagu ni pasal anak die...tapi taktau la mati sebab apa...kena google

His interview:

https://youtu.be/4OHmMKrVbNk

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 06:15 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.423024 second(s), 46 queries .