Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

Preparing Woman To Be Stoned

[Copy link]
Post time 4-1-2005 02:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bolehblah at  02:31 PM:

dont get u..

itu lah awak ....berlagak pandai tapi abuk pun tak erti.

tengok lah berita ...di iraq .....di pancung kepala sampai melaungkan allahluakhbar

itu macam kah lu punya allah:stp:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 4-1-2005 02:40 PM | Show all posts

LET US FIND OUT MORE...

Let us look at Leviticus 12:2-5 in the Bible

"A woman who becomes pregnant and gives birth to a son will be ceremonially unclean for seven days, just as she is unclean during her monthly period.  On the eighth day the boy is to be circumcised.  Then the woman must wait thirty-three days to be purified from her bleeding.  She must not touch anything sacred or go to the sanctuary until the days of her purification are over.  If she gives birth to a daughter, for two weeks the woman will be unclean, as during her period.  Then she must wait sixty-six  days to be purified from her
bleeding"
This verse clearly says that a birth of a female causes a double pollution.

Compare the above verse to the following from Islam:

"To Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. He creates what He wills. He bestows female children to whomever He wills and bestows male children to whomever He wills.  ( Qur抋n, 42:49)"

There is no difference between the birth of a boy or a girl in Islam.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said
"He who is involved in bringing up daughters, and accords benevolent treatment towards them, they will be protection for him against Hell-Fire."

Let us look at the following from the Bible: "When a woman has her regular flow of blood, the impurity of her monthly period will last seven days, and anyone who touches her will be unclean till evening. anything she lies on during her period will be unclean, and anything she sits on will be unclean. Whoever touches her bed must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening. Whoever touches anything she sits on must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be unclean till evening. Whether it is the bed or anything she was sitting on, when anyone touches it, he will be unclean till evening.  (Leviticus 15:19-23)"  

The woman becomes a disease when she has her period.  She is unclean and everything she touches becomes unclean with her.
Compare it to the following from Islam:

"Ali asked the Prophet Mohammed if when a man and a woman make love then their clothes stick to them from the sweat of their bodies, or if when a woman has her period her clothes stick to her body, are the clothes considered unclean?   The Prophet replied: 'No, the uncleanness is only in the semen and the blood.'   (Saying of Prophet Mohammed peace be upon him)"

Let us look at the following from the Bible: "Do not approach a woman to have sexual relations during the uncleanness of her monthly period.  (Leviticus 18:19)"

Let us look at
Verse 2:222 from the  Qur抋n: "They ask you concerning women's courses (period). Say: They are a hurt and a pollution: so keep away (of making love) from women in their courses, and do not approach them until they are clean..."  

Notice that Allah Almighty was concerned first about the pain the woman would suffer and then her uncleanness second.

Let us look at the following from the Bible:
"Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law, and if they will learn anything, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for woman to speak in the church.   (1Corinthians 14:34-35)"  

Notice how the Bible doesn't allow women to get education on their own.  Only the woman's husband is the source of education for her.  He must always be the only source for her!.  This clearly prohibits her from studying and pursuing her education.

Compare it with Islam:
"Seeking knowledge is obligatory on every Muslim man and Muslim woman.  (A Saying from Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him)"

Let us look at how the Bible doesn't allow women to inherit as long as a son is present: "If a man dies and leaves no son, turn his inheritance over to his daughter.  (Numbers 27:8)"

Compare it with the Qur'an: "From what is left by parents and those nearest related there is a share for men and a share for women, whether the property be small or large, a determinate share.  ( Qur'an, 4:7)"

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 4-1-2005 at 02:46 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2005 02:46 PM | Show all posts
aku bukannye belagak pandai.aku cuma share apa yg aku tau.
sama ada kau dan si murtad yg lain nak terima ke tidak,itu terpulanglah.
di akhirat nanti kita tengoklah siapa yg menyesal,siapa yg bergembira..

apa yg terjadi di iraq..tanah dan agama mereka di hina. apabila org menyerang dan menghina agama kita,tindakan harus diambil.

macam kau menghina islam kat sini...org islam yg tau kenala terangkan dan defend maruah Rasulullah.... dan terangkan islam.

jgn la kau nak beat around the bush.... tak kemana nya...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2005 03:03 PM | Show all posts

debmey's manuring again

Even Mohamad, the ultimate Muslim have an Aisha whom he loved most. So how can any Muslim, man hope to be fair? So what is this polygamy system all about?
It would however be fair if women are allowed to have 4 husbands as long as she can be fair to all of them.

= if he is not fair,how can he be a prophet in the same place. islam is not like christian.marriage is encouraged strongly. that is why our ustaz can be married, not like priests. if a woman has four husbands, which house will she occupy?
see, thats the logic.

Mo killed Safiyah's parents, raped her and then married her.
-any proof on this issue.no no..not like.."i heard my firens said..i heard in sermon..i figured out when i was enjoying my bacon..my friend's vision stated that.."..not like that.

Not fair to the woman. Aisha had no choice, neither did Safiya and others.
-if not fair, why ALL of MUhammad's wife love him very much

The husband gets everything under islamic law, he can don't give her anything.
And only the man can divorce his wife, just talaq 3 times. Women do not have the luxury.
Recently, there wa s acase in Iran where a man beats her wife everyday. The case went to court and the woman pleaded the judge to allow her husband to beat her only once a week. She knew very well that he could divorce her and she would be left with no support in an islamic society.
-wrong fact.what the women owns, she owns it.PERMENANT.accroding the case in Iran..link please.

Nope, sons get double teh inheritance of daughters
-this is why we encourage greatly marriage in islam.a son gets more, true.lets say 3/4. he is going to be married, to a girl la. the girl will get 1/4 from her family, right? so her husband gets 3/4 and wife gets 1/4...u do the math  

Can women inherit men at all? Again unfair to women.
-yes they can that is why muhammad said 'ummuka' three times. mothers are women, right so a son has to obey his mother

Its sounds like a good master and slave relationshiop isn't it?
The man lord it over the woman and she has to serve him, but in return he takes care of her needs and protect her.
-hahahaha..men are born to lead the women. and u fail to realize it. master n slave? can a slave owns property?..no.

get yer facts straight

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2005 03:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 3-1-2005 08:36 PM:

itu lah awak ....berlagak pandai tapi abuk pun tak erti.

tengok lah berita ...di iraq .....di pancung kepala sampai melaungkan allahluakhbar

itu macam kah lu punya allah:stp:

hahahahaha....tgk berita..askar amerika siksa n rogol iraqis..itu ka christian ajar..ada lagi gay bishop..perselisihan faham di ireland..itu kaa?hahahaha..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-1-2005 03:24 PM | Show all posts
First of all, I noticed that Muslims have stopped defedning the treatment of Muslimahs in islam and tried to switch abruptly to offensive. And i haven't even hit full swing yet and they got scared.

But sorry sir, we Christians do not follow Leviticus anymore cos it has already been fulfilled. And nowhere in Lev 12 does it say that girls cause double pollution, it just says ceremonially unclean.

Compare the above verse to the following from Islam:
"To Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. He creates what He wills. He bestows female children to whomever He wills and bestows male children to whomever He wills.  ( Qur抋n, 42:49)"

There is no difference between the birth of a boy or a girl in Islam.

Sorry sir, you need to read your quran carefully. Nowhere in the verses does it say anything abt boys and girsk having no difference. It simply says that allah bestows boys or girls as he wills. Which essentially means nothing.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said "He who is involved in bringing up daughters, and accords benevolent treatment towards them, they will be protection for him against Hell-Fire."

which sura please? Where does it say that men and woimen are equal?

As for Lev 15, nowhere does it say that menstration is a disease.

Let us look at the following from the Bible: "Do not approach a woman to have sexual relations during the uncleanness of her monthly period.  (Leviticus 18:19)"

Good advice from God. Do muslims have sex with women during their period?

Let us look at the following from the Bible: "Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law, and if they will learn anything, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for woman to speak in the church.   (1Corinthians 14:34-35)"  

Easily explained. Men and women were sat on seperate sections during that time and this was to prevent communication between them from disturbing the church service. No discrimination involved.

Notice how the Bible doesn't allow women to get education on their own.  Only the woman's husband is the source of education for her.  He must always be the only source for her!.  This clearly prohibits her from studying and pursuing her education.

Really? Where in that verse does it say that?

Compare it with Islam: "Seeking knowledge is obligatory on every Muslim man and Muslim woman.  (A Saying from Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him)"

Really? So why is illiteracy so much higher among muslimahs compared to their men in muslim countries?

Let us look at how the Bible doesn't allow women to inherit as long as a son is present: "If a man dies and leaves no son, turn his inheritance over to his daughter.  (Numbers 27:8)"

This verse does not imply daughters do not get inheritance.

Compare it with the Qur'an: "From what is left by parents and those nearest related there is a share for men and a share for women, whether the property be small or large, a determinate share.  ( Qur'an, 4:7)"

So why do women get less share under islam?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-1-2005 03:55 PM | Show all posts

GIMME YER BEST SHOT

please debmey..fullswing..one by one i will counter them, insyallah

1. Sorry sir, you need to read your quran carefully. Nowhere in the verses does it say anything abt boys and girsk having no difference. It simply says that allah bestows boys or girls as he wills. Which essentially means nothing.
=u bitched about the ill treatment of muslimah.read carefully.NEXT!

2.which sura please? Where does it say that men and woimen are equal?
=thats not a sura,thats a hadis.

3.Good advice from God. Do muslims have sex with women during their period?
No.

4.Easily explained. Men and women were sat on seperate sections during that time and this was to prevent communication between them from disturbing the church service. No discrimination involved
=the verse said, 'your women'..wow...sounds like slavery to me.

5. Really? So why is illiteracy so much higher among muslimahs compared to their men in muslim countries?
=u go to african countries..u know..where the proverb..we give u our land u give us bible thingy and study ..some of them dont even know how to use a toilet..EDUCATION INDEED!!

6.So why do women get less share under islam?
=i explained that already in before reply

7.This verse does not imply daughters do not get inheritance.
=u really need READING SKILLS debmey

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2005 03:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2005-1-4 03:24 PM:
First of all, I noticed that Muslims have stopped defedning the treatment of Muslimahs in islam and tried to switch abruptly to offensive. And i haven't even hit full swing yet and they got scared. ...

So you don't use Leviticus any more huh?  - which shows that the bible is not from God. When one is not used any more,  and when you can decide which ones to pick and choose and which to use and which to use no more the rest is therefore rendered annulled (to be used only as fairy tale and museum materials)

Anyway, all your manipulative and wanabe clever replies are answered in just one verse of the Qur'an.

"Indeed, men who submit and women who submit, believing men and believing women, and men who obey and women who obey, and truthful men and truthful women, and men who persevere and women who persevere, and men who are humble and women who are humble, and men who give alms and women who give alms, and men who fast and women who fast, and men who guard their chastity and women who guard their chastity, and men who remember God much and women who remember God much. God has prepared for them forgiveness and a great reward."

(Qur'an 33:35)"

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 4-1-2005 at 04:01 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-1-2005 04:05 PM | Show all posts

yup

Originally posted by KENNKID at 3-1-2005 09:57 PM:

So you don't use Leviticus any more huh?  - which shows that the bible is not from God. When one is not used any more,  and when you can decide which ones  ...

they take what they like and leave what they dont...so easy rite

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-1-2005 04:14 PM | Show all posts
Thats where yu fellas do not know Christianity. The laws in the pentateuch are prophetic in nature, pointiung to the comning and the works of God's salvation grace.
Jesus has already fulfilled the law and we do not need to ful fill it anymore. Thats hwy Jesus said, it is finished while he was on the cross.

Contrast this to muslims who still have to follow 7th century BS which yu are stuck with but don't follow fully.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2005 04:16 PM | Show all posts
that why did 'jesus' squealed' on the cross??

Jesus of the English Bible complains about the 'crucifixion'
("Eli! Eli! Lama sabachthani? - My God! My God! Why have You forsaken me?") [Mk 15:34]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-1-2005 04:20 PM | Show all posts
1.u bitched about the ill treatment of muslimah.read carefully.NEXT!
This talks only abt men towards their daughters, not their wives or other women.  

2.thats not a sura,thats a hadis.
So which hadith? U dunno?

4.the verse said, 'your women'..wow...sounds like slavery to me.
Nope, not at all.

5. =u go to african countries..u know..where the proverb..we give u our land u give us bible thingy and study ..some of them dont even know how to use a toilet..EDUCATION INDEED!!
Really? All African countries are independent aren't they? They have both the Bible and the land. Praise God!
The question remains. Why is illiteracy so hogh in countries like Yemen, Pakistan, Sudan etc?

6.=i explained that already in before reply
Thats why it unfair isn't it?

7.=u really need READING SKILLS debmey
no sir, it is you who need to learn to read. No where in that verse does it say that women have no inheritance.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2005 04:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2005-1-4 04:14 PM:
Thats where yu fellas do not know Christianity. The laws in the pentateuch are prophetic in nature, pointiung to the comning and the works of God's salvation grace.
Jesus has already fulfilled th ...

You people decide according to your whims and fancies. Its OK I guess, since almost the whole bible has been written according  to the whims and fancies of unknown writers. Your god keeps updating himself to suit the whims and fancies of his creatures. Gay marriages coming soon, for example. Halted for a while in certain areas because of  outcry from certain quarters of the public but soon it will be rampant. You will have to do it, or else you'll be left without any followers. Afterall, quantity to you is more important than quality - the quantity of empty bubbles.  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-1-2005 05:19 PM | Show all posts
There is no change and updating in Christianity like in Islam where allah alledgedly lost his word and have to rewrite his book which eneded uop being senseless.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2005 05:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 3-1-2005 11:19 PM:
There is no change and updating in Christianity like in Islam where allah alledgedly lost his word and have to rewrite his book which eneded uop being senseless.

then y the gay bishop?

when will the gay friendly bible come out?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2005 05:54 PM | Show all posts
1.u bitched about the ill treatment of muslimah.read carefully.NEXT!
This talks only abt men towards their daughters, not their wives or other women.  
=dont the girls later become wives

2.thats not a sura,thats a hadis.
So which hadith? U dunno?

=from sahih al bukhari

4.the verse said, 'your women'..wow...sounds like slavery to me.
Nope, not at all.
=so if i say 'your cow'..u own the cow rite?

5. =u go to african countries..u know..where the proverb..we give u our land u give us bible thingy and study ..some of them dont even know how to use a toilet..EDUCATION INDEED!!
Really? All African countries are independent aren't they? They have both the Bible and the land. Praise God!
The question remains. Why is illiteracy so hogh in countries like Yemen, Pakistan, Sudan etc?

=yaman..got university, pakistan ..got university.a lot of doctors there..sudan..poor..their land was sucked dry by americans.

6.=i explained that already in before reply
Thats why it unfair isn't it?
=nope..just read it

7.=u really need READING SKILLS debmey
no sir, it is you who need to learn to read. No where in that verse does it say that women have no inheritance.
=If a man dies and leaves no son, turn his inheritance over to his daughter.  (Numbers 27:8)" look at the word no..then son..then ???his daughter..if have son..daughter gets ZERO.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-1-2005 09:25 PM | Show all posts
you see, once muslims are stuck in defending their treatment of muslimahs, they try so hard to detract.

cheers

Use magic Report

honeycomb This user has been deleted
Post time 4-1-2005 10:43 PM | Show all posts
this is my last reply. i have come to see it's hopeless talking to some people. i'm a muslimah & i'm not treated in oppression by Islam. never was, never am, never will. that should be enough proof to people who are not demented.

u are the one saying i'm & the other muslimah as oppresed, debmey. you are the one telling  lies about us. muslimah don't need to be rescued by you. we're fine as we are. i love being a muslimah & i love the way Islam protects & secures & liberate me. we are not oppressed at all.

how hard is that for you to understand such simple logic?

i only read 1 reply, & sorry... it just make me weary having to tell again & again. think debmey. if women marry 4 men as well, then the world will go chaotic -- who knows who is the father, children, siblings, etc... & most of all, the most disturbing part is, as a woman I don't even think ur idea is even near fair to women. it's just plain cheap & destructive. if you need mental boost, maybe you should take supplements, debmey.

as my last thread, if anyone speak for myself telling i'm oppressed -- please remember to speak for yourself. PLEASE DON'T SPEAK FOR MUSLIMAH. WE DON'T NEED IT. we're fine as we're, thank you.

[ Last edited by honeycomb on 4-1-2005 at 10:45 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2005 11:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 4-1-2005 03:25 AM:
you see, once muslims are stuck in defending their treatment of muslimahs, they try so hard to detract.

cheers

i gave my answers, u ran away..awww..come on..dont let the brother who taught u down..again...FULL SWING

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2005 11:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by honeycomb at 4-1-2005 04:43 AM:
this is my last reply. i have come to see it's hopeless talking to some people. i'm a muslimah & i'm not treated in oppression by Islam. never was, never am, never will. that should be enough p ...

u see here..here is a muslimah that is not afraid to show her gender..unlike truth or 'me'..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 11:01 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.086173 second(s), 41 queries .