Register

ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 9431|Reply: 50

IS ALLAH THE GOD OF ABRAHAM?

[Copy link]
Post time 6-1-2005 01:05 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
If he is, then all muslims in the world must accept that the jews are the chosen people of Allah.

That Allah will give the Jews their promised land at the end of times as the lost 13 tribe of jews return home.

Why do muslims hate the jews?

Are they jealous because Ishmael thought that he was the chosen one but was not, that is why he taught all Arabs to hate the jews?

You decide.

Nightlord

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

me This user has been deleted
Post time 6-1-2005 07:44 AM | Show all posts
the land certainly belongs to the jews...

the muslim just would take the fact...

Why do muslims hate the jews?

the koran told them to do so...and they just swallow it...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2005 08:44 AM | Show all posts
abraham was a prophet of Allah. he built kaabah under his Command.

jews is NEVER the chosen people. whats your argument regarding this thing. Until now they have no land. the state of Israel is a result of a ransacked land by the British to Israel. Jews are immigrant there.

the quran never told us to hate the jews. never. the jews hate us. thats why they are driving around in their tanks and armoured car to hunt down palestinean kids with slingshot. lets see, tanks VS slingshot. so much of the chosen people eh?

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2005 09:10 AM | Show all posts
by snipersnake

the quran never told us to hate the jews. never. the jews hate us. thats why they are driving around in their tanks and armoured car to hunt down palestinean kids with slingshot. lets see, tanks VS slingshot. so much of the chosen people eh?

And WHAT is your children doing in the street with slingshots in the first place?

Use magic Report

whitepig This user has been deleted
Post time 6-1-2005 09:20 AM | Show all posts
>>And WHAT is your children doing in the street with slingshots in the first place?<<<

slinging? maybe singing.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2005 09:23 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 6-1-2005 09:10 AM:
by snipersnake

the quran never told us to hate the jews. never. the jews hate us. thats why they are driving around in their tanks and armoured car to hunt down palestinean kids with slingsh ...

Maybe they are slinging the Hindus.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-1-2005 09:26 AM | Show all posts
by Gravedigger

Maybe they are slinging the Hindus.

Jews doesn't have any problems with Hindus and vice versa. I know because both nations have been trading with each other at least 1,000 years before Muhammad came in.

I think this children are practising how to become a proper terrorist. ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2005 09:28 AM | Show all posts
The Jews was once the chosen people of God but they have deserted from the truth....and thats why God condemned them with no land. This is also believed by the orthodox Jews and they are against the building of the nation Israel. The Zionist must be destroy!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-1-2005 09:30 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 6-1-2005 09:26 AM:
by Gravedigger

I think this children are practising how to become a proper terrorist.

The real terrorist are the Shiv Sena and they are the terrorist without cause.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2005 09:48 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 5-1-2005 03:10 PM:
by snipersnake

the quran never told us to hate the jews. never. the jews hate us. thats why they are driving around in their tanks and armoured car to hunt down palestinean kids with slingsh ...

well..basically the basic stuff..since the israeli pigs i means soldiers raped their sisters, killed their dada and bros and robbed their home..u know la..the basic stuff..

Use magic Report

Repent This user has been deleted
Post time 6-1-2005 09:56 AM | Show all posts
Wow, I am surprised at how much hatred there is in these forums. Muslims vs. Jews, Muslims vs. Christians, Hindu's vs. Christians and so on........

I hope and pray that the Lord will give all of you peace, understanding and love.

God Bless you all.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2005 10:00 AM | Show all posts
Yeah...yeah..its the Christians that have no hatred for the Muslims.
You hypocrite lots !!!

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2005 11:19 AM | Show all posts
It is obvious that Israel belong to the Jews cos the miraculous return of the Jews after 2000 years was prophesied in the Bible and fulfilled in God's time.
How else could tiny Israel take on 10 evil Muslim countries and win?

abraham was a prophet of Allah. he built kaabah under his Command.

Firstly, there is no evidence whatsover that Abraham built the kaaba. It was just fancy arab claim to legitimise themselves. In fact, Abraham was never in Arabia.

jews is NEVER the chosen people. whats your argument regarding this thing. Until now they have no land. the state of Israel is a result of a ransacked land by the British to Israel. Jews are immigrant there.

According to the Quran, they are the chosen people.

Yes it does. It called the Jews apes and pigs. The problem is, salman don't read the Quran.
Islam is wrong and Arabs cannot prevail over Jews no matter how hard they try.

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2005 11:54 AM | Show all posts
Is Allah the God of Abraham?

Quran 2:139

"Say: do you argue with us about God, when he's our Lord and your Lord?  We are responsible for our deeds and you are responsible for your deeds.  To Him alone we are devoted."

I hope this answers the original question in the topic - from a view point of a Believer

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2005 12:03 PM | Show all posts
The Quran never propagate hatred towards the Jews.  

Quran 2: 62

"Surely those who believe, those who are Jewish, the Christians and the converts; anyone who believes in God, believes in the Last Day and leads a righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord.  They have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve"

Therefore, if there's any Muslim that thinks it's their responsibility to hate the Jews, please go back to your Quran - the words of God, not your Mullahs!

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2005 12:12 PM | Show all posts
okay since both have been answered..i will continue..

ho do u know ibrahim was not from arabia

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-1-2005 12:14 PM | Show all posts
jews=apes and pigs

because they raped and killed so many palestinieans

y the jews never called muslims apes or pigs?

because the muslims dont rape or confiscate their land

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2005 12:58 PM | Show all posts
Allah, the god of Saddam and Mohammed,

The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob

so who and who is brining evil and war in this world and killing their own race and religion. judge 4urself

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2005 01:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by snipersnake at 2005-1-6 12:12 PM:
okay since both have been answered..i will continue..

ho do u know ibrahim was not from arabia

Because there is no historical evidence nor logic in this claim.
There is however archeological records of Abraham being in Israel.
The problem with muslims is, they want to legitimise Mecca, at the same time, they also want to lay claim on Israel and destroy Jews. So they end up contradicting themselves over and over over these two locations.

Since muslims are the ones who claim that Abraham was in Mecca against all logic and evidence, the burden of proof is therefore on Muslims to proive that Abarham was indeed in Mecca, something whcih muslims cannot do.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2005 01:09 PM | Show all posts
i can.

if abraham  was not in Mecca, how come we have aidul adha?

u know the history of aidul adha right?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-5-2024 05:26 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077727 second(s), 46 queries .