Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: me

Beware of false prophets

[Copy link]
Post time 22-1-2005 04:22 PM | Show all posts
Peace.

as for ur question, I already posted in C&C about Holy Sabbath. Pls hve time to visit but I only managed to post few. Later I will finished off that topic.

Thank you..i'll read your posts when i got time..
My Question is not about sabbath dear..
Its about Jesus being God...please read carefully..

Can i ask u, does ur god wrote Friday to be observed?? can i hve that verses.

thanks

No.. i dont think God (my God and Your God) wrote that the friday to be observe..
if you mean that "observe"= don't have to go to work and worship god alone on that day.

Peace

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-1-2005 04:55 PM | Show all posts
I could not accept the above verse because it not stated in my Bible. The frm OT right to NT mentioned numerous time about Sabbath. Those refused obey the Sabbath, God will deal with them accordingly.

Fine with me..but how do u know that what u read in ur Bible is realy the words of God?

005.068 Say: "O People of the Book! ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye stand fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that has come to you from your Lord."

I am observing Sabbath becasue it was practised by our anicent prophets as well it stated in 10 commandment. I dare not challenged HIS hand written commadment.

Ok..if you want to observe the Sabbath its fine with me..but what realy matters to me is that your getting the right message from God and not from your priest or historians.

For example, from the Quotings of the Bible i stated few posts up destroys the concept of "trinity" in Cristianity. In fact the word trinity is not stated at all in your Bible!. So where does your faith lies truth.8 ?

[Mat 23:8- 10] But you are not to be called 'rabbi', for you have one teacher, and you are all brethren. And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven.  Neither be called masters, for you have one master, the Anointed.

Peace

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2005 05:15 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by lolipop9 at  04:55 PM:
Fine with me..but how do u know that what u read in ur Bible is realy the words of God?

005.068 Say: "O People of the Book! ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye stand fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that has come to you from your Lord."

Again, i do not  accept that verses because in ur koran which came 600 yrs later and the People of the Book until now do not believed Muhammad is last messenger.

Ok..if you want to observe the Sabbath its fine with me..but what realy matters to me is that your getting the right message from God and not from your priest or historians.

In states there are many Christians observed Sabbath so normaly my pastors/teacher/priest will guide me by sending booklet or watching online TV. I belonged to that faith.

For example, from the Quotings of the Bible i stated few posts up destroys the concept of "trinity" in Cristianity. In fact the word trinity is not stated at all in your Bible!. So where does your faith lies truth.8 ?

Trinity is corrupted by Romans. I do not belonged such faith. Infact the words trinity not found in Bible. I hve posted One God But Two in C&C.
If need further information about trinity, ask the trinity believer.

[Mat 23:8- 10] But you are not to be called 'rabbi', for you have one teacher, and you are all brethren. And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven.  Neither be called masters, for you have one master, the Anointed.

i know what u hitting at, but that already posted in C&C.Pls read my topic One God but Two.

Peace

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2005 05:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by lolipop9 at  04:22 PM:
No.. i dont think God (my God and Your God) wrote that the friday to be observe..
if you mean that "observe"= don't have to go to work and worship god alone on that day.

Sabbath mean day of rest as God created the earth 6 days and rested 7 days. God showing  an example  human kinds that we should work 6 days and rest ourselves on 7 (sabbath). During the 7 days we should not work but worshipping & prasing him for giving the planet of earth for us live and produced. This hve to contiuned until our generation to genertion so that kids will value  God creation and understood the meaning of Sabbath.

Sabbath has big meaning why we MUST observed it. For example if  kids going us me, why Sabbath? I hve good explanation to the kids.....i will says that God create the earth 6 days and rested 7 day the Sababth.....this will allow kids to respect the Almighty creations.

What if kids ask about Friday or Sunday?? what explanation ur guys going to explaine?? lying or creating stories.

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 22-1-2005 at 05:25 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2005 06:05 PM | Show all posts
Peace truth.8

I know u wont believe in this verses..but i will post it anyway..maybe it could open up our minds and broaden our knowledge.

In states there are many Christians observed Sabbath so normaly my pastors/teacher/priest will guide me by sending booklet or watching online TV. I belonged to that faith.

I think we are done about Sabbath..In my faith, you can still observe the sabbath if only u uphold the original gospel.

about your pastors/teachers/priest etc
There is one commn thing about all the mainstream religion in the world..they all depends on priest to guide them..This include Cristianity and the main stream Islam.

Trinity is corrupted by Romans. I do not belonged such faith. Infact the words trinity not found in Bible. I hve posted One God But Two in C&C.
If need further information about trinity, ask the trinity believer.

Im sorry..so u dont belive in trinity..so there is two Gods in your faith..I think the Glorious Quran also have the answer for your faith.

(An-Nahl [The Bee])

016.051 Allah has said: "Take not two gods: for He is just One Allah: then fear Me."

Correct me if im wrong..coz im new at this..so ur two God is God and Jesus?

According to your records: Jesus said "Sit here while I go and pray over there." [Matthew 26:36]

How could your god pray to another god? Where is the logic in this?

"I can do nothing on my own authority; as I hear, I judge; and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of Him who sent me. [John 5:30]

If Jesus admits that his will is different from God, the Father's will then Jesus and God the Father are not both God. How is it that God would have a different will other than His own? Use your God-given minds! Jesus did not seek his own will, which is separate from God's, but God's will. God's will is not Jesus' will. God is a unity. He is not a duality or a trinity. He is a unity, indivisible.

Peace.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2005 06:32 PM | Show all posts
peace

Sabbath mean day of rest as God created the earth 6 days and rested 7 days. God showing  an example  human kinds that we should work 6 days and rest ourselves on 7 (sabbath). During the 7 days we should not work but worshipping & prasing him for giving the planet of earth for us live and produced. This hve to contiuned until our generation to genertion so that kids will value  God creation and understood the meaning of Sabbath.

The Quran confirms that God created the universe in 6 days/period
and the Quran also stated that God does not "get tired" in the creation of the Universe.

050.038 We created the heavens and the earth and all between them in Six Days, nor did any sense of weariness touch Us.

046.033 See they not that Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth, and never wearied with their creation, is able to give life to the dead? Yea, verily He has power over all things.

Sabbath has big meaning why we MUST observed it. For example if  kids going us me, why Sabbath? I hve good explanation to the kids.....i will says that God create the earth 6 days and rested 7 day the Sababth..
...this will allow kids to respect the Almighty creations.[/quote]

So God rested on the 7th day and this will allow the kid to respect God??
God Almighty never gets tired of anything.  He is the one God, the only God..the alMighty.
No offence but this is the thing that the Quran want to straighten up the corrupted Cristian's  faith.

...this will allow kids to respect the Almighty creations.

I dont see how the kids will respect the God when he needs one day to rest from fatigue creating the universe?

What if kids ask about Friday or Sunday?? what explanation ur guys going to explaine?? lying or creating stories.

Friday? sunday ? saturday? what ever day, i dont observe the sabbath because it is not compulsary for the followers of the Quran.  
Reminder: im not a sunni.

Peace.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-1-2005 07:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by lolipop9 at  06:05 PM:

(An-Nahl [The Bee])

016.051 Allah has said: "Take not two gods: for He is just One Allah: then fear Me."

According to your records: Jesus said "Sit here while I go and pray over there." [Matthew 26:36]

"I can do nothing on my own authority; as I hear, I judge; and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of Him who sent me. [John 5:30]

If Jesus admits that his will is different from God, the Father's will then Jesus and God the Father are not both God. How is it that God would have a different will other than His own? Use your God-given minds! Jesus did not seek his own will, which is separate from God's, but God's will. God's will is not Jesus' will. God is a unity. He is not a duality or a trinity. He is a unity, indivisible.

I know what u trying to point. Infact, I too question how can Jesus be God since he pray to Father. There is an answer for all those things. U did not read the entire Bible  and u pick verse by verse to proof that there is one god. If u read in NT, Jesus told his followers "In John 8:58 Jesus says, "before Abraham was, I Am (John 8:58)." " so does it make sense?? Yes...he is God.

There many verses I can support that Jesus indeed God.

BTW, in last day who judge us & punsihed us??

Peace

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2005 07:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by lolipop9 at  06:05 PM:

(An-Nahl [The Bee])

I know what u trying to point. Infact, I too question how can Jesus be God since he pray to Father. There is an answer for all those things. U did not read the entire Bible  and u pick verse by verse to proof that there is one god. If u read in NT, Jesus told his followers "In John 8:58 Jesus says, "before Abraham was, I Am (John 8:58)." " so does it make sense?? Yes...he is God.

Peace

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-1-2005 08:13 PM | Show all posts
Peace.

I know what u trying to point. Infact, I too question how can Jesus be God since he pray to Father. There is an answer for all those things.

If there is an answer for all of those things..lets hear it.

If u read in NT, Jesus told his followers "In John 8:58 Jesus says, "before Abraham was, I Am (John 8:58)." " so does it make sense?? Yes...he is God.

No it doesnt make sense..in one part of the bible, one god prays to another god(as u understand it) and in another part , A God(Jesus as u understand it) did not seek his own will, which is separate from God's, but God's will..
What can you conclude from this? Contradictions upon contradictions.

And there are also that supports that Jesus is the messenger of God.?
Contradictions upon contradictions...

God..The one God of the Universe.

Peace

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2005 08:17 PM | Show all posts
why i cant see the second page of this thread..?there must be something worng with my browser..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2005 08:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by lolipop9 at  08:13 PM:
No it doesnt make sense..in one part of the bible, one god prays to another god(as u understand it) and in another part , A God(Jesus as u understand it) did not seek his own will, which is separate from God's, but God's will..
What can you conclude from this? Contradictions upon contradictions.

why doen't make it sense?

never mind, I will create a topic called "Why God Has Son"? i will support accoding to Bible verses not my own view.

Wait 1-2 day

U did not answere: in last day who judge & punsihed us??

Peace

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 22-1-2005 at 08:54 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2005 10:12 PM | Show all posts
Peace.

U did not answere: in last day who judge & punsihed us??

I already answer your question.
  Quote:

God..The one God of the Universe.

Supporting verse from the Quran.
Judge
022.056 On that Day of Dominion will be that of Allah: He will judge between them: so those who believe and work righteous deeds will be in Gardens of Delight.
Punish
003.056 "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

And you did't answer this Question: "I dont see how the kids will respect the God when he needs one day to rest from fatigue creating the universe?"

Is God weak? Logic?:hmm:

[ Last edited by lolipop9 on 22-1-2005 at 10:13 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2005 10:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by lolipop9 at  10:12 PM:
Peace.

I already answer your question.

Supporting verse from the Quran.
Judge
022.056 On that Day of Dominion will be that of Allah: He will judge between them: so those who ...

i will post to all ur quiries in my new topic soon.
God not tired like human but he showing an example. hve u read i wrote an example. HE want humans to work and rest on seventh day.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2005 10:34 PM | Show all posts
Peace
i will post to all ur quiries in my new topic soon.

Since i have been in front of my laptop all day talking with you..i think i deserve a preview of what your going to write. Tell me why Jesus pray to Father?..A simple answer with supporting verse will do.

God not tired like human but he showing an example. hve u read i wrote an example. HE want humans to work and rest on seventh day.

Please look at your very own words..
Sabbath has big meaning why we MUST observed it. For example if  kids going us me, why Sabbath? I hve good explanation to the kids.....i will says that God create the earth 6 days and rested 7 day the Sababth.....this will allow kids to respect the Almighty creations.

Peace

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2005 10:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by lolipop9 at  10:34 PM:
Peace

Since i have been in front of my laptop all day talking with you..i think i deserve a preview of what your going to write. Tell me why Jesus pray to Father?..A simple answer with support ...

Be patient.
will write in booklet format here. I hve booklet on all to ur questions. For ur information, my rabbi is Jews so I got more  knowledge frm him.

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 22-1-2005 at 10:47 PM ]

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 23-1-2005 04:26 PM | Show all posts
Paul was the false self-claimed  prophet/apostle and you are his follower. You should accept that TRUTH - not just .8 of it but the whole truth, nothing but the truth.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

wysiwyg This user has been deleted
Post time 23-1-2005 10:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 21-1-2005 06:58 AM:
I think Mohamad was a false prophet.
Not only did he fail mant times the signs of a prophet, he broke the rules of God.

Never did muhammad in his teaching condemn christianity......nor yesus.which then the teaching should be pass down to his future followers.

By yr statement above, is that the true teaching of christianity if i may ask?

i strongly believe that is not the true teaching of christianity.....Christianity commands luv so does islam, which is the teaching by prophet mohammad.

Logically speaking, it is a good sign to condemn others prophet just as to gain the absolute truth abt religion?

Be more sensible......

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2005 10:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 21-1-2005 05:34 PM:

Does God gave scriptures to Adam? NO

Does God gave HIS own hand written 10 commandments to Moses ? Yes

Does the 10 commandment made it clear Sabbath to be observed? Yes

Does our ancie ...

so you reject adam's prophethood?how about noah?he didnt have any books..or isaac..or abraham...or joseph??

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2005 11:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by snipersnake at  10:59 PM:

so you reject adam's prophethood?how about noah?he didnt have any books..or isaac..or abraham...or joseph??

i am not rejecting Adam but God  wrote Sabbath and that should be observed. No question ask. simple as that. Don't reason with God when HE wrote Sabbath. if u challenged HIM, then u see more evil things happened this world

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2005 11:09 PM | Show all posts
Never did muhammad in his teaching condemn christianity......nor yesus.which then the teaching should be pass down to his future followers.

Then you must have never read your own Quran. Mohd condemned Christianity and other religions alright.  

By yr statement above, is that the true teaching of christianity if i may ask?

Yes indeed, we are taught how to spot false prophets and expose them.
Not only did Mohd fail in prophecy and thereby fail the criteria of prophethood, he violated God's laws by coveting other people's wives.

i strongly believe that is not the true teaching of christianity.....Christianity commands luv so does islam, which is the teaching by prophet mohammad.

Yes, we do love, thats why we need to tell you the truth abt the false prophet.
I don't think Islam is a loving religion. That notion of Islam does not exist in the Quran and only in your imaginations.

Logically speaking, it is a good sign to condemn others prophet just as to gain the absolute truth abt religion?

Muslism have been doing that all along. What do you have to say abt that?

Be more sensible......

You better be cos there will be no second chance to life.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 04:21 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063960 second(s), 42 queries .