CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: aminah

[MERGED]-Debmey: SHOW PROOF THAT PROPHET MOHAMMAD IS A PAEDOPHILE?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 16-4-2008 11:56 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2337 Debmey's post

You have no answer right, keep on twisted the questions n answers... just like moran

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-4-2008 12:01 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2337 Debmey's post

Actually.. I ADMIT .. I don't have the answer when THEY having a sex (No body see it)... BUT I know when they're married....

are YOU TELLING EVERY BODY WHEN YOU MAKE LOVE ???????

Do YOU KNOW WHEN YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER MAKE LOVE FOR THE FIRST TIME,
OR YOUR GRANDFATHER AND GRANDMOTHER MAKE LOVE FOR THE FIRST TIME,
OR YOUR GREAT.. GREAT... GREAT.. ANCESTOR MAKE LOVE FOR THE FIRST TIME... and their age when they married???

*SIGH* NO MANNER PUNYA ORANG..... kuanghajo punye C*** S'***E, ARE YOU A SEX MANIAC????

HA.. LUUU PIKIRRR LAAA SENDIRIII BEBB..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2008 12:10 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2341 alhaj72's post

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2008 12:16 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2341 alhaj72's post

alhaj..........slow2 sket sound tu kang ader kenkawan dia dengar pastu siap pi skodeng hahaha sbb nak cari bukti kukuh bila dimana tgh wat apa...hehehe

sesaper yg suka buka youtube tu grenti x lepaskan peluang skodeng debmey heheheh

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2008 12:19 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2343 MrFed's post

awww shuckss.. geli sehh..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2008 01:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 16-4-2008 11:09 AM
muslim have no answers ahahahahahaha.....................

yeah,they hv no answers...
thats why they are twisting the facts

[ Last edited by  samyvellu at 16-4-2008 01:08 PM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-4-2008 01:10 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2345 samyvellu's post

it's my question that you all have no answer..

to all of you non-muslims who wanna talk about Muhammad's (s.a.w) marriage to Aishah r.a..

do you have any idea about Aishah r.a.'s engagement before she was engaged to Muhammad s.a.w.?

if u dun have any knowledge of, then it's best if you look for it before u ask us about this issue. the knowledge to it will answer your accusation of paedophilia to Muhammad s.a.w.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2008 01:11 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2345 samyvellu's post

bear in mind that this question has already been answered but some of you all just choose to ignore the answer..

it's my question that you all have no answer..

to all of you non-muslims who wanna talk about Muhammad's (s.a.w) marriage to Aishah r.a..

do you have any idea about Aishah r.a.'s engagement before she was engaged to Muhammad s.a.w.?

if u dun have any knowledge of, then it's best if you look for it before u ask us about this issue. the knowledge to it will answer your accusation of paedophilia to Muhammad s.a.w.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-4-2008 01:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samyvellu at 16-4-2008 01:07 PM

yeah,they hv no answers...
thats why they are twisting the facts

They keep denying and twisting even their own scriptures because they are too ashamed of their own religion teaches.
The reaction we are getting from them shows that they understand what islam is all about so we are on the right track.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2008 02:17 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2347 Debmey's post

seems that this christian ignored my post..

ohh well.. what do u expect from a low-mentality provoker?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2008 02:21 PM | Show all posts
contrary to what you said, it is you who ignored your own hadiths.

From Bukhari vol. 7, #65:
            "Narrated Aisha that the prophet wrote the marriage contract with her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old.  Hisham said:  "I have been informed that Aisha remained with the prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death).""

Bukhari vol. 7, #88:
            "Narrated Urwa:  "The prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).""

Bukhari vol. 5, #234 says:
            "Narrated Aisha:  The prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six.  We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Harith Kharzraj.  Then I got ill and my hair fell down.  Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends.  She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me.  She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house.  I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it.  Then she took me into the house.  There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's blessing and a good luck."  Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage).  Unexpectedly Allah's messenger came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age."

FROM THE HADITH OF SAHIH MUSLIM VOLUME 2, #3309
            Aisha reported:  Allah抯 Messenger married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2008 02:25 PM | Show all posts

like i said... you ignored my question and trying to distract it. the answer lies in the fact about aishah's engagement before she was engaged to Muhammad s.a.w....

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2008 02:25 PM | Show all posts

like i said... you ignored my question and trying to distract it. the answer lies in the fact about aishah's engagement before she was engaged to Muhammad s.a.w....

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2008 02:26 PM | Show all posts

ohh, and might i add that you ALSO IGNORED OTHER PEOPLE'S ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION, WHY? COZ YOU 'RE AFRAID OF THE TRUTH, YA?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2008 03:02 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2345 Debmey's post

What to ashame for... It's their marriage, not yours nor mine..

Adam and Eve children can be married to each other but their are sibling??

What we should ashame is when the people having a sex without marriage.. even have a baby without marriage?? (Same like animal)

Hah.. LUU PIKIRR LAA SENDIRII BEBB..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2008 03:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by gunblade712 at 16-4-2008 02:25 PM

like i said... you ignored my question and trying to distract it. the answer lies in the fact about aishah's engagement before she was engaged to Muhammad  ...

First of all, none of the point or verses you brought up specified Aisha's age, you claim that Aisha was older is baseless.

Secondly, if indeed you dispute the fact that Aisha had sex at 9, then you will have to deny all the hadiths mentioned. yu will then have to deny sunni islam altogether cos these are considered sahih. Then you create even more problems for yourself as well as islam.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-4-2008 03:07 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2352 Debmey's post

"On it you shallnot do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor yourmanservant or maidservant, nor your animals, nor the alien within yourgates" (NIV)

"On that day no one in your household may do any work. Thisincludes you, your sons and daughters, your male and female servants,your livestock, and any foreigners living among you" (NLT)

I wonder why NIV translation differ with NLT....

Hah.. LUUU PIKIRRR LAAA SENDIRIII BEBBB...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2008 03:11 PM | Show all posts
they mean the same thing, alien means foreigner. The translator simply choose to use different words.

What has that got to do with the case of paedophilia against Aisha at 9?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2008 03:16 PM | Show all posts
Aiya Debmey... I don't care if they having a sex at 9... because you don't know how tall or big Saidina Aishah is.. may be on that time, her pyshical and thinking same as girl at age 19 in 21st Century......

Even my grandmother married at age 14 years old...
Even my grandmother friend married at age 12 years old..

No big deal at that time..

Even Suffiah can enter University at age 13 years old????

hah.. LUU PIKIRR LAA SENDIRII BEBB..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2008 03:22 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2354 Debmey's post

Nope.. alien mean something came from outa the space...

Foreigner mean somebody that came from outa of your country or place...

That what I mean and the answer came from you .. yourself..

"The translator simply choose to use different words"

Hah.. LUU PIKIRR LAA SENDIRIII BEBB

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 12:21 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068215 second(s), 42 queries .