CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: isabel

MBC, SBS & KBS DRAMA AWARD 30 - 31 DEC 2010 ~ start page 31

[Copy link]
Post time 1-1-2006 11:09 AM | Show all posts
aduss, sesungguhnya baru je tgk satu cerita kat KBS iaitu IJUKSA. Yg lain blum tgk lagi. sbb lambat sgt proses mendownloadnya.

teringin juga nak tgk citer God Of the Sea....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-1-2006 01:27 PM | Show all posts
aku baru nengok cite Ijuksa.. rs best gak le.... kalau cam tuh.. cite lain kat KBS nih sure lagi besh dr Ijuksa ek... Ijuksa nih menang voted aje le.. huhu :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2006 01:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by eyka at 1/1/06 10:49 AM
SHANE gambar2  post ko yg terakhir & 2nd tu gambar masa bila? aku tgk MBC award tu takde pun

tu yg event MBC lagi satu...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2006 06:51 PM | Show all posts

oh!!!! Jung Jae Min ku....!!!:love::love::love: CONGRATS!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2006 06:57 PM | Show all posts
THE 10 BEST TV DRAMAS OF 2005

떨리는 가슴 (Six Love Stories) - MBC

PD: Oh Kyung-Hoon/Go Dong-Sun/ Shin Hyun-Chang/Lee Yoon-Jung/Kim Jin-Man/Park Sung-Soo
WRITER: Kim In-Young/Jung Hyung-Soo/Park Jung-Hwan/Hong Jin-Ah/Lee Kyung-Hee/In Jung-Ok
CAST: Bae Doo-Na, Kim Dong-Wan, Bae Jong-Ok, Song Seon-Mi, Kim Chang-Wan
Just the idea should be praised: an Omnibus Drama. Each producer and writer couple got two episodes to develop their story, and we're talking about quite an interesting bunch. Not only the show featured the talents of In Jung-Ok of 네 멋대로 해라 (Ruler of Your Own World), the great Jung Hyung-Soo of 상도 (Sang Do) and 다모 (Damo) and the 'Queen of Trendy Dramas' Lee Kyung-Hee, but also top notch PDs like Park Sung-Soo (Ruler of Your Own World), Kim Jin-Man (Ireland) and Oh Kyung-Hoon (Phoenix). One feels the show was just a little short to be really effective, as a couple of the six 2-Episodes parts could get their own TV Drama, especially the one featuring Bae Doo-Na (in a predictably fantastic performance). But at 12 Episodes, this is one of the most creative and well written shows of the year, with different subjects and a quality cast. Perhaps a bit uneven, and not all shows are of the same quality, but still well worth checking out.
AVAILABILITY: DVD (English Subs)

--

부모님 전상서 (My Precious Family) - KBS

PD: Jung Eul-Young
WRITER: Kim Soo-Hyun
CAST: Kim Hee-Ae, Song Jae-Ho, Jang Hyun-Sung, Song Seon-Mi, Kim Hae-Sook, Hur Joon-Ho
There were several good Family Dramas over the year, from KBS' 슬픔이여 안녕 (Goodbye To Sadness) to MBC's 한강수 타령 (Ode to The Han River), but for some reason I always end up falling for Kim Soo-Hyun Dramas. The biggest veteran in the industry, who wrote a little film called 미워도 다시 한번 (Love Me Once Again) in 1968, which changed Korean melodramas forever, Kim has become the most respected writer in the country, and there's a reason for that. She might throw a lot of obstacles at her characters, but always ends up making something glorious out of the most predictable situations. It might be Kim Hee-Ae, still one of the best actresses in Korea, who really should do some movies and show her talent to the world; might be the rest of the super-talented cast, or that vein of realism which makes Dramas like this always a treat to watch. In many ways, one of the most affecting shows of the year, with fantastic acting and top notch writing.

--

그린로즈 (Green Rose) - SBS

PD: Kim Su-Ryeong/Kim Jin-Geun
WRITER: Yoo Hyun-Mi, Kim Doo-Sam
CAST: Go Soo, Lee Da-Hae, Kim Seo-Hyung, Byun Hee-Bong, Kang Shin-Il, Park Sang-Myeon, Lee Jong-Hyuk, Han Jin-Hee
SBS has had a lot of big budget 특별기획 (Special Project) after the format took off in the mid 90s, but the fact they're throwing the term at anything these days has cheapened it, like that great novelty of adapting best sellers into one-two episodes Dramas wore off after two decades of the same old stories. With increasingly rare exceptions, the 'Special Project' Dramas have become an excuse to spend big money on exotic location that have very little or nothing to do with the story, and capturing pretty stars who have a large fanbase overseas. But, setting aside Lee Jae-Gyu's 패션 70s (Fashion Seventies), which operates on a totally different planet, there hasn't been too much to be excited about when it came to big budget Dramas on SBS... until 그린로즈 (Green Rose), the best of its kind since 2002's 올인 (All In). If it weren't for the fact it shares a lot of similar traits with the Drama of the year 부활 (Rebirth), I think this would have landed on most people's Top 10. But the masterpiece that was 'Rebirth's script just makes this -- a really good one, mind you -- pale in comparison. Still, there's plenty to enjoy here: for starters, the exotic location is not just there to shoot a few pretty scenes, and is well integrated within the storyline's development. Also, despite falling into some characteristic traps of SBS' Dramas (slightly hackneyed dialogue, a soundtrack very erratic in quality, too much posturing), 'Green Rose' is consistently engaging, intense and powerful. Go Soo might not have the raw talent, but he certainly puts a lot of effort into his roles, and it shows, especially when he doesn't have to force dialogue (he works better as the silent and mysterious type). Also, Lee Da-Hae completely steals the show, once again. She looks fresh, sweet and innocent enough when needed, but also mature, and her mood swings are more believable than anyone should expect from such a young actress. Nice supporting work from Park Sang-Myun and the predictably excellent Kim Seo-Hyung round up the package. Takes its time to fire up (first two episodes are kind of brutal... then, just like 'Rebirth', it all changes for the better), but very, very good. Just forget about 'Rebirth' when you watch it, the comparison is too difficult to hold up to for just about EVERYTHING.

--

해신 (Emperor of the Sea) - KBS

PD: Kang Il-Soo, Kang Byung-Taek
WRITER: Jung Jin-Ok, Hwang Joo-Ha
CAST: Choi Soo-Jong, Chae Si-Ra, Song Il-Guk, Lee Won-Jong, Kim Ah-Joong, Kim Gab-Soo
It used to be so easy, the 90s had some incredible Historical Dramas. But then came the Korean Wave, and even the last bastion of traditionalism was lost. Historical Dramas had to adapt to the new audience and new trends, and the final results were closer to melodramas than the almost documentary-like, labyrinthine political dramas which set the 90s on fire. From the makers of the great 태조왕건 (Wang Gun) comes this 'new age' Historical Drama, telling the story of Jang Bo-Go, one of the most (in)famous 'gods of the sea' in Korean History. Amazing locations, good acting (especially from Kim Gab-Soo and Lee Won-Jong) and a very intense, involving story. But still, compared to classics like 상도 (Sang Do) and 허준 (Hur Joon), something seems missing. It's hard to say, or even notice, especially if you've only seen a few Historical Dramas, but the fire of the old days seems lacking. Choi Su-Jong's first big role in a while, the usual top notch performance by Chae Si-Ra, and a good storyline to keep you engaged for its 50 Episodes make this one of the best Historical Dramas of the year. Still, I don't know if that's worth spending over $200 for the 3-part DVD set. Excellent, but the past has given us too many classics to feel impressed by stuff like this.
AVAILABILITY: DVD Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 (All English Subs)

--

내 이름은 김삼순 (My Lovely Sam-Soon) - MBC

PD: Kim Yoon-Cheol
WRITER: Kim Do-Woo
CAST: Kim Seon-Ah, Hyun Bin, Jung Ryeo-Won, Daniel Henney, Na Moon-Hee, Kwon Hae-Hyo, Kim Jung-Hyun, Kim Ja-Ok, Lee Ah-Hyun
Highlight from our REVIEW:
But why did Korea fall in love with Sam-Soon? She swears a storm, isn't much of a snappy dresser, always ends up drunker than men twice her age, is insecure, constantly daydreams and cannot channel all her wits, charms and talents into a cohesive 'something' which will make her succeed. Hey... that's your answer. Our 'lovely' Kim Sam-Soon is loved because she's just like millions of women out there, with all their charms and flaws honestly and intelligently laid bare. So then, even the trite setup of the story becomes just a formality, for the way Kim Yoon-Cheol makes the Drama flow, and Kim Do-Woo's witty writing help Sam-Soon become a joy to watch. Kim Seon-Ah has done characters like this before, but the way she projects this idea of the real 'girl next door' is something of a triumph in her already successful career. It's not the usual cliche of the 'national sweetheart' winning the hearts of people, there's an underlying realistic tone which often might make silly scenes end up becoming more striking than anyone ever expected.

--

[ Last edited by eyka at 1-1-2006 07:07 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2006 07:00 PM | Show all posts
.... sambungan

제5공화국 (The Fifth Republic) - MBC

PD: Im Tae-Woo, Kim Sang-Rae
WRITER: Yoo Jung-Soo
CAST: Lee Deok-Hwa, Seo In-Seok, Kim Young-Ran, Song Ok-Sook
MBC's 제5공화국 (The Fifth Republic) might be the worst of the 'Republic' series (no. 4 and 3 are classics), but it's still head and shoulders above most political dramas not directed by Im Sang-Soo. With a huge cast, including Historical Drama regulars Lee Deok-Hwa, Seo In-Seok, Lee Jung-Gil and Park In-Hwan, and one of the most controversial periods in Korean History (the coup d'etat by Jeon Doo-Hwan after Park Jung-Hee's assassination), 'The Fifth Republic' is one of the most intriguing Historical Dramas of recent memory. I might not agree or sympathize with the shows' take on certain figures, but I never let ideology take over judgment of artistic merit, which is why I deeply enjoyed this show. And thankfully it never stoops to the level of 영웅시대 (The Age of Heroes), which glamorizes its 'heroes' in an almost disgusting manner. Very intriguing, well acted and with a very strong script.

--

패션 70s (Fashion Seventies) - SBS

PD: Lee Jae-Gyu
WRITER: Jung Sung-Hee
CAST: Joo Jin-Mo, Cheon Jung-Myung, Lee Yo-Won, Kim Min-Jung, Lee Hye-Young, Hyun Young,
Highlights from our REVIEW:
The only major flaw of 'Fashion Seventies' is that it's not able to sustain the amazing emotional intensity of those first four episodes. But if that were the case, I'd be talking about one of the best shows of all time, so it's more a sense of disappointment than a real weakness. The quality seen on those episodes is so high, you'll keep looking for more. Which is why you might feel disappointed by the remaining 24 Episodes, which are nonetheless quite well made. I felt this while watching the show when it aired, but a second viewing on DVD helped eliminate that feeling, fleshing out the rest of the story in a better way, and letting the good acting of the older cast emerge. What's for sure is that the industry has found a new talented voice, that of PD Lee Jae-Gyu. Both his works -- 'Fashion Seventies' and 'Damo' -- display that kind of atmosphere which is hard to find in today's Korean TV Dramas, more concerned about ratings and overseas contracts than storytelling and evoking certain emotions. I'd actually love to see what Lee could do in Chungmuro, if given the chance. I wasn't there when greats like Kim Jong-Hak, Lee Byung-Hoon and Lee Jae-Gab started their careers, but given Lee Jae-Gyu's first two works, I'd say we have a major talent on our hands.

--

장밋빛 인생 (Life in Pink) - KBS

PD: Kim Jong-Chang
WRITER: Moon Young-Nam
CAST: Choi Jin-Shil, Son Hyun-Joo, Lee Tae-Ran, Jang Dong-Jik, Na Moon-Hee, Kim Ji-Young, Jo Eun-Sook, Kwon Hae-Hyo, Jang Yong, Namgoong Min, Ahn Sun-Young
Highlights from our PREVIEW (Review coming soon):
Enter '장밋빛 인생' ('Life in Pink'), which is quickly turning into the new sensation on Korean TV, and is putting Choi on the stage she deserves for the first time in over 5 years. After the Kim Sam-Soon syndrome, the TV Drama population needed something to settle down. Kim Jung-Eun's non-sensical and ridiculous 루루공주' ('Princess Lulu') wasn't certainly the answer. As great as it were, even '부활' ('Rebirth') wasn't exactly what Ajumma in their mid 30s would enjoy watching. But Choi, playing Maeng Soon-Yi, a character a little too similar to her real life situation to be ignored, is igniting discussions, not so much about the Drama, but Choi herself. First few episodes averaged at around 30% ratings and destroyed any competition, a spectacular result considering expectations.
AVAILABILITY: DVD out in January (English Subs)

--

불멸의 이순신 (The Immortal Lee Soon-Shin) - KBS

PD: Lee Sung-Joo, Han Joon-Seo
WRITER: Yoon Young-Soo, Park Young-Sook, Jang Gi-Chang
CAST: Kim Myung-Min, Choi Jae-Sung, Kim Gyu-Cheol, Lee Jae-Ryong
Another KBS Drama, started in 2004 but ending this year was on the mouth of Korean TV viewers for most of 2005: telling the story of National Hero Lee Soon-Shin, one of the greatest naval commanders of all time, the Historical Drama 불멸의 이순신 (The Immortal Lee Soon-Shin) managed to tell the story of one of the most beloved figures in Korean history, allowing its figure to slowly grow across its 100+ Episodes, showing all his struggles, his brilliant strategy, but also the painful life he had to live. With top notch sets and art direction, the 35 Billion Won project might have forced KBS to stop broadcasting Historical Dramas for a while, but it surely hit the jackpot when it came to showing all its budget on the screen. Naval fights rarely seen on Korean TV, great dialogue, a cast of veterans including Kim Gyu-Cheol, Jo Min-Gi, Lee Jae-Ryong and more made this one of the most impressive Historical Drama in the last few years, although it cannot probably reach the heights of 허준 (Hur Joon), 상도 (Sang Do) or 홍국영 (Hong Guk-Young), not to mention earlier classics. But the real star of the show is Kim Myung-Min, a capable and underrated young star, who showed his talent both in films and TV Dramas, but had been undeservedly misused until his eye-opening role in 꽃보다 아름다워 (More Beautiful Than Flowers). Short of Eom Tae-Woong in 'Rebirth', his is the strongest performance of the year.
AVAILABILITY: Out on Highlight DVD this February (Part 1) and March (Part 2)

--

부활 (Rebirth/Resurrection) - KBS

PD: Park Chan-Hong, Jeon Chang-Geun
WRITER: Kim Ji-Woo
CAST: Eom Tae-Woong, Han Ji-Min, So Yi-Hyun, Go Ju-Won, Lee Jong-Gil, Kim Gyu-Cheol, Kang Shin-Il, Kim Gab-Soo, Gi Ju-Bong, Lee Dae-Yeon
Highlights from our REVIEW:
But this show needs to be seen, even if you've never seen a Korean TV Drama. Its script is almost flawless, the characters interesting, multifaceted and true to life. The 'love triangle' shenanigans are really only an afterthought, just there to pretend this is a Trendy Drama, and when there is a touch of melodrama it always feel sincere. Why? Because such emotional intensity is brought up in an amazing crescendo that when it explodes, it's like a Scud Missile. And I'm not talking about easy, formulaic 'Korean Drama' histrionics. Trust me, you'll feel it as well watching the show. Those who've read my film reviews might beg to differ, but I actually don't like hyperbole. Will you allow me to use it this time? It's deserved. I'm going to pull out the dreaded 'M' word. M for 'maybe the best Korean TV Drama in the last 3 years'; M for 'maybe the TV Drama which will open you to the fact it's not all about lame love triangles and pretty faces acting like fools'. And, definitely, M for masterpiece.
AVAILABILITY: Out on Director's Cut DVD this January (English Subs)

[ Last edited by eyka at 1-1-2006 07:16 PM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-1-2006 07:36 PM | Show all posts
TOP 10 RATED TV DRAMAS OF 2005

01. 50.5% 내 이름은 김삼순 (My Lovely Sam-Soon)
MBC [Cast: Kim Seon-Ah, Hyun Bin, Daniel Henney]

02. 47.0% 장밋빛 인생 (Life in Pink)
KBS [Cast: Choi Jin-Shil, Son Hyun-Joo, Na Moon-Hee]

03. 40.1% 굳세어라 금순아 (Be Strong, Geum-Soon)
MBC [Cast: Han Hye-Jin, Park In-Hwan, Kang Ji-Hwan]

04. 36.2% 부모님 전상서 (My Precious Family)
KBS [Cast: Kim Hee-Ae, Song Jae-Ho, Jang Hyun-Sung]

05. 34.5% 별난여자 별난남자 (The Bizarre Bunch)
KBS [Cast: Jung Joon, Kim Ah-Joong, Go Ju-Won]

06. 34.2% 슬픔이여 안녕 (Goodbye To Sadness)
KBS [Cast: Park Sun-Young, Kim Dong-Wan, Oh Yeon-Soo]

07. 33.1% 불멸의 이순신 (The Immortal Lee Soon-Shin)
KBS [Cast: Kim Myung-Min, Lee Won-Jong]

08. 33.0% 해신 (Emperor of the Sea)
KBS [Cast: Choi Su-Jong, Chae Si-Ra, Song Il-Guk]

09. 32.5% 쾌걸춘향 (Sassy Chunhyang)
KBS [Cast: Han Chae-Young, Jae Hee, Eom Tae-Woong]

10. 32.3 봄날 (Spring Days)
SBS [Cast: Go Hyun-Jung, Jo In-Sung, Ji Jin-Hee]

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2006 08:48 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by eyka at 31-12-2005 07:51 AM
RESULT MBC DRAMA AWARD 30/12/2005

New Actor Awards
Kang Ji Hwan 강지환 (Be Strong Geum-soon 굳세어 ...

ohh ini result nyer... tq....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-1-2006 08:49 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by isabel at 31-12-2005 09:27 AM
result ni bel happy dan sedih gak...

happy sbb Hyun Bin gan Eric menang...dan spt org ramai jangka My Lovely Kim Sam Soon akan menang besar...tapi sgt sedih sbb KSW x dpt apa2...ni nak berkabung ...

la.. sedih ke bel...   xpe... tunggu award tahun nie lak....

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2006 08:50 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by isabel at 31-12-2005 01:54 PM
kelakar lak tgk Eric gan HB naik pentas mcm ni...heheheh

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2006 09:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by eyka at 1-1-2006 06:57 PM
THE 10 BEST TV DRAMAS OF 2005

떨리는 가슴 (Six Love Stories) - MBC

PD: Oh Kyung-Hoon/Go Dong-Sun/ Shin Hyun-C ...

yg nie peminat pilih ke dorang ye...??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-1-2006 09:10 AM | Show all posts
siannye Bi menang satu award aje...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-1-2006 09:15 AM | Show all posts
SBS Award Result tu lak terkejut gak heroin Lover In Pargue dpt Highest Award..

so lepas tgk result2 ni semua..kena start cari lak drama2 dia...nak tgk...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2006 09:19 AM | Show all posts
bestnya my lovely sam soon byk dpt award

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2006 08:31 AM | Show all posts
tu la...byk lagi citer yg menang tu x tgk lagi... nak kena tgk nie...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-1-2006 02:59 PM | Show all posts
SBS Drama Awards 2005

Part 1

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3JFQNBT...K627JI8UI9GNX0W

Part 2
http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2G040YK...E72245H0OZ3XBDA

best gak tgk...ada insiden yg memalukan pada masa pembukaan...:malu:
dan yg nak pecah perut ketawa pula masa Spring Days dan Lovers In Prague dilakonkan balik...

yg penting Jo In Sung tercalon gi utk Best Kiss biarpun cuma tpt kedua...:cak:

enjoy...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-1-2006 04:09 PM | Show all posts
hehehe...baca kata pembuka antara eric gan hyun bin...

eric: so are u still going out with sam soon?

hyunbin: uhhhh...not necessarily. I haven't seen her for a long time, and she lost a lot of weight and she looked more beautiful than usual...then how are things with you and mi ok?

eric: She married some other guy...yeah...*something i couldnt hear* you better watch out with Sam soon too

credit to soompi...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-1-2006 11:19 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by isabel at 5-1-2006 02:59 PM
SBS Drama Awards 2005

Part 1

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3JFQNBT...K627JI8UI9GNX0W

Part 2
[url]http ...

hai...isabel

tak boleh buka ysi invalid. ade yg kelakar ke?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-1-2006 01:55 PM | Show all posts
KBS DRAMA AWARD 2005

KBS Drama Award - Part 1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7XBKV3TI

KBS Drama Award - Part 2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OXGO0KA2

KBS Drama Award - Part 3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HEUXYOS4

Use magic Report

Post time 9-1-2006 03:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by isabel at 9-1-2006 01:55 PM
KBS DRAMA AWARD 2005

KBS Drama Award - Part 1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7XBKV3TI

KBS Drama Award - Part 2
[url]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OXGO0KA2[/url ...

:dia: tq isabell

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 12:37 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.118160 second(s), 41 queries .