Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: barney50

IMPERFECT GOD/BRAHMAN/ALLAH/JEHOVA

[Copy link]
Post time 6-7-2006 04:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 6-7-2006 03:55 PM
Truth.8,

I do not wish to argue with children becuase they are playful and sometime no meaning to their statements. Anyway, since you say yours is a true GOD and Allah s a fake GOD, I think I'll ...

i know u good  with words and educated  but the Bible says Fool will confound the wise

there is no allah, bharama or whatever god but only true God of Bible.

if you know HIM than you will see changes in your life.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 6-7-2006 04:05 PM | Show all posts
It's funny how T8 would blame Allah when he was a er quote muslim unquote for all his troubles in life and when he's left Islam, problems in his life becomes a blessing or test from the other god?

you're not looking for God, you're just looking for someone/something to blame other than yourself.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2006 04:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by juwaini at 6-7-2006 04:02 PM

answer me, u're born as a muslim?

why you should i? is up to u believed it or not.

me not bothered

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2006 04:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 6-7-2006 04:06 PM

why you should i? is up to u believed it or not.

me not bothered

question dodger lol:lol

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2006 04:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by juwaini at 6-7-2006 04:04 PM

yes, but the one who create such thing is us...
u know why?
we're the one who cut trees in forests..
we're the one who 'gondolkan' hills....
etc........
so now, we want to blame God for ou ...

why cut trees, bribe, man failure and etc

because they failed to understand true God. once you believed in True God, you will be God fearing peoples.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2006 04:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 6-7-2006 04:05 PM
It's funny how T8 would blame Allah when he was a er quote muslim unquote for all his troubles in life and when he's left Islam, problems in his life becomes a blessing or test from the other god?

you're not looking for God, you're just looking for someone/something to blame other than yourself.

the question that all should ask is:

am i believeing true God??

islam and all failed understanding the true god and they will failed again again until dooms day ....unless they come to understand HIM

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-7-2006 04:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 6-7-2006 04:08 PM

why cut trees, bribe, man failure and etc

because they failed to understand true God. once you believed in True God, you will be God fearing peoples.

just now, u're lying...
wow, a good 'sign' of someone who believe in God..

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2006 04:14 PM | Show all posts
by barney50   

Well, let us see who is perfect and who is a religious fanatic. You call Mulsims pig and what about you? Are you perfect? Please define perfect otherwise just shut your gap]  

And who said I was perfect? I never said I was perfect either, therefore, I can say Muslims are pigs, Christians are donkeys and Atheist are ... well, everything else which are animals. :cak:

But that has become a problem with the religious bigots. But you do not realize that do you? Were Africans black accepted as equal by the white Christians? The Arab Muslims made African blacks as their slaves. And what about the fair skin Brahmins did they accept the Southerners as equal? Talk is cheap for perkect human being like you

While you question whether white accept black or Brahmins accept Southerners, why don't you ADD whether Degree Students will look at the low educated ones as equals or not? Or whether rich people will look kindly onto the poor or not? Or the famous people will look at those who are regular with equality or not? You are ignoring your own status-making mind while blaming God for Man's imperfection. ;)

Why is it so? Wht only specific law for them? Did not the perfect GOD know that there too lived other humans with the same predictment in other parts the world? What perfect GOD that could not see this but only selected these people as the chosen ones or was their Tora an imagination?

Because Egyptians already have their own gods, so does the Cainitees, etc. Therefore, God have Hebrews their own belief in One God and stated that they are chosen to be people of One God. You got a problem with that?

Yeh! Very perfect thinking.... They did not get to know each other but fight over whose GOD is superior. Are you so ignorant that you do not see the depth of this religious mambo jumbo? So the perfect GOD made a small error uh!? Do you see atheist fighting among themselves or against the believers blowing up innocent bystanders?

Humans can fight all they want on whose God is superior, but will that effect God? Nope, HE CHOOSE WHO IS DEAR TO HIM. You CANNOT make the choice for Him even if you sacrifice yourself for it. So, go ahead - fight and die in meaningless war. Less people means less problem in the World.

Who you fight? Why you fight? What YOU THINK you going t get by fighting? Is ALL in your head. You cannot mak decision for God. :no:

Uh! That is what you and Hindus believe but not the Muslims or Christians. So, the creator is imperfect. He did not foresee this problem with the Muslims and Christians.

WRONG ... Laws of Karma is for ALL - whether you believe it or not.
If Christians and Muslims think that they can escape the Laws of Karma, that's their ignorance. ;)

Yeh! Than why  huricane katrina destroyed the lives of people in USA and Killed 200,000 lives in Indonesia. What about the earthquake in Kashmir, Mexico and Gujarat? Lady, HE has to take the blame coz y0ou believe HE is the cause for all happening. And I don't know what the Muslims or Christians would say because they have been drilled to believe that all would meet on judgement day which is just their imgainnation. If you go to TR inmates would jsut tell you the same so the Muslims, Christians and you are no different form the inmates at TR ..

Katrina? USA had it coming. USA failed to clean up its mess. 6 months after it refused to implement the Kyoto Threaty, USA faced nearly 6 (SIX) Hurricanes - sign that God is pissed over their ignorance for causing Environmental problem but refused to take the steps to clean it.

Kashmir, Mexico and Gujaret - product of their own Karma (Sins).
Same as in Philiphines and also the Merapi volcane which almost blew up ONE WEEK after Radical Muslims in Indonesia claimed that they will bom Buddhist Shrines in Borbodur.  Laws of Karma IS Absolute.

As for the oil it was not discovered by the Arabs but by the westerners. So their Allah did not kow there was oil in thir barren land. See even the creator of this Universe was ignorant. Morever sucking away what has been put inside is a way to destroy this earth. It is like taking away your bone marrow and in the end do you know what will happen? You make a guess

Who cares who found the oil. The important thing is, the money generated there could be useful for Muslims IF they KNOW how to use it properly.

What will make if the oil kept sucking away? What? The Continents will sinks? Already prophesied in Hindusm. Go find something else to scare people with. ;)

Is that your understand of human life and the scriptures you have learned. Looks like you have learned nothing, yet you boast of everything by calling others pigs and devils.

And what is wrong with Predator and Prey relationship, may I ask? :stp:

First you must learn that human beings spirits in material body. All babies are born innocent only when age of undestanding they have been thought to like and dislike, love and hate otheriwise they would be innocent  or for that matter perfect as you interprete GOD to be so. You see how imperfect you brain works...You believe the whole Muslim nation but you did not know that there were Muslims who felt sorry for the dead and victims.... Here it clearly shows you low mental attitude

NO ONE IS INNOCENT. :no:
ALL born out of Materialization of Karma. You are born due to your past existence's Sin and Merit and you will generate more and more of this two.

More merits you generate, better future you will have. More sins you generate, worse your life will be for you AND your Children. The World revolved in a Wheel of Karma - LIKE IT OR NOT. ;)

Wrong.. Moses told the crowd waiting for him below Mt. Senai that GOD has chosen him to deliever HIS message  and so he was proclaimed a prophet. And that is what yo believe but not the Muslims or Chrstians or may be the Christians believe in avatar as they believed Jesus was GOD incarnate but not the Muslims. Muslims only believe in Mohammed and Allah who thay believe cannot manifest or appear to human beings...

Moses said he is Messiah - a Messanger. The word "rophet" did not appear till much later as someone who prophesized something. Moses DID NOT prophesize ANYTHING, he simply said he has a Message from God and brought the Testament.

Jesus is NOT incarnation or an Avatar. :no:
Bhavagad Gita clearly stated that Kalki WILL be the last Incarnation who will cleanse the World. Since the World is still very much dirty, I persume Kalki is on the Way. ;)

As for Muhammad being God's representative, SORRY ... Hindusm (Buddhism AND Judaism) clearly stated that God CAN come down to be with Man and in Judaism, even the Angels took form of Man and God wrestled with Joshua. So, stating God cannot come down is ISLAM belief and therefore, we have no need to entertain them.

And remember what Saamuel in Hebrew language means - "God is with Us". And how does God can be separate and at the same time together? ;)

Why is the question? Is that your medical expert advice? Go and fly kite lah... The Amazons did not suffer from any disease until the western explores invaded their land. Here again you speak of KARMA which the Muslims or Christians refuse to accept so what is the point of mentioning the workd KARMA which is alien to them. So the creator does not know that there is no peace on earth? First powerless now knowledgeless..uh! I think HE must be a ciplak whoever your GOD is and that goes to Muslims and Christians too

Westerns brought sickness which their immune system has no defense. Therefore, if the same thing not to happen to you and your pathetic race, sickness and disease is a MUST.

So, here you have clearly shown that whatever you believe and speak greatly is all superficial. If GOD the creator of this universe who thinks man must pay homage to him cannot be seen or spoken to than HE is not GOD but a figmant of the feeble mind as yours. You faith is so shallow that you'd not even feel when GOD is wround you. You have been defeated as a believer. END of TEST

What I believe is no concern of an Atheist.

[cb]Nice conclusion ... come back when you have real faith in GOD     

You're an Atheist, therefore, you have no right to judge my faith in God. :no:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-7-2006 04:16 PM | Show all posts
  1. responded by Truth.8:i know u good  with words and educated  but the Bible says Fool will confound the wise

2. there is no allah, bharama or whatever god but only true God of Bible.

3. if you know HIM than you will see changes in your life.
Copy the Code

True GOD of bible is a figment of your mind as well as those who believe in it. God of the bible is a jealous God who believes there are other GODs and that he was afraid his peole would go to the other GOD for help. Why should GOD who is all powerful, who created the heavens and all other planets in 6 days should be jealous when he knows for fact that he is the Supreme and no other power is equal to him? So, the bible is wrong to say GOD is a jealous GOD. There are many more things in the bible that does not make sense yet Christians believe the GOD of the bible is the true GOD. You make me laugh lah.......

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 6-7-2006 04:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 6-7-2006 03:32 PM

[ b]Than why did he demand that you pray five times a day? So, you are wrong here

Because we are in need of Him... He does not lose anything if we do not worship Him and acknowledge that He is our Owner. Its for us, not for Him. Because He loves us (He created us), He informs us who He is and why we should worship Him. Its only good news, an advice, a reminder, whether we do it or not it is up to the free will that He has given us..

Originally posted by barney50 at 6-7-2006 03:32 PMHe is The All Knower

As far as I can see HE does not seem to know anything

Even what you are saying is all from Him. Using the faculties that He gave you in vain of course

WHY is the QUESTION.

Does he not want to do or HE does not have the power to do?

If He has no power than He is not God. If He has no power, you would not be here right now. Furthermore Gos is not part of creation. He is separate and distinct from creation (His creation)

When we claim HE is onmipresent, the all knower than why fear HIS limits?

Fear? It is not fear...I was implying that it is improper for you or anyone else including me as servants  to even think that Allah has limitations ..

Again WHY is the QUESTION. Is HE powerless? Does his power only lats for a limited time like you cell phone battery?

Again, God is not part of creation. He Creates, He owns creation, but He is not part of it. It is improper for Him to be part of it.... no reason, no necessity for Him to stoop that low just to convince His own creation....His message is enough...sent by a host of trustworthy messengers among His creation to His creation..

In such as case than GOD or Allah as you call HIM need to be scruternized. HE calims to have created the heavens and earth and all the living creatures in sea and land yet you cannot question HIS powers? What GOD is HE who wants to stay elussive?

He is not being illusive. He is not part of creation. Nothing that any of your faculties, where vision, hearing etc etc that he has given you can be the same or even compare to Him. "Man is created in the image of God" is only in Christianity. It is not an Islamic concept. In Islam, man is created by God in the image of Adam.

Originally posted by barney50 at 6-7-2006 03:32 PMIn short you claim this breath we breathe is not HIS? I thouhgt HE blew life into Adam and now you say something else. Do you really comprehend the Quran or are you speaking from your mind?

When Muslims say Ruh-ullah or the spirit of God (you use the word 'breath' above' which was blown into Adam, pls note that it does not mean God's breath like you are breathing now. If God need that 'breath' to live than He is just like His creation.. therefore not fit to be regarded as God.)

According to the early religious scholars from among the Companions of the Prophet  there is a rule to distinguish between the two nouns in the genitive construction:

a) When one of the two nouns is Allah, and the other is a person or a thing, e.g. Allah抯 House (Bait-ullah); Allah抯 Messenger (Rasul-ullahh): Allah抯 servant  (慉bdullah): Allah抯 spirit (Ruh-ullah), the rule for the above words is that the second noun, e.g., house, messenger, servant, are not a quality or part and parcel of His Self, BUT His creation.  Therefore in the case of  Allah抯 spirit it must be understood as the spirit of Allah, that it  is a soul created by Allah, that it belongs to Allah e.g  'Isa. And it was His Word: "Be!" -and he was. (i.e. Isa (Jesus) was created like Adam).

b) But when one of the two is Allah and the second is neither a person nor a thing, then it is not a created thing but is a quality of Allah e.g. Allah抯 Knowledge (慖lm-ullah); Allah抯 Life (Hayat-ullah); Allah's  Statement (Kalam-ulllah); Allah抯 Self (Dhat-ullah).

So, Allah's 'breath' in this instance is not the oxygen that Allah breathes on, (as you seem to imply, not me, forgive me Allah)-  it is the spirit that is created by Allah

[ Last edited by  KENNKID at 6-7-2006 04:36 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2006 04:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 6-7-2006 04:14 PM
And who said I was perfect? I never said I was perfect either, therefore, I can say Muslims are pigs, Christians are donkeys and Atheist are ... well, everything else which are animals.

one example for peoples not keeping true God is ' filthy  tongue' to cursed and down grade others. this include muslims as well.

True God peoples are filled with holy spirit and they  will look after their tongue because our tounge will be evidences what we says in judgment day.

as saying goes " sebab lidah badan binasa"

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 6-7-2006 04:37 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2006 04:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 6-7-2006 04:20 PM

one example for peoples not keeping true God is ' filthy  tongue' to cursed and down grade others. this include muslims as well.

True God peoples are filled with holy spirit and their will l ...

.. so do lying... :gila:

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2006 04:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 6-7-2006 04:16 PM
True GOD of bible is a figment of your mind as well as those who believe in it. God of the bible is a jealous God who believes there are other GODs and that he was afraid his peole would go to the other GOD for help. Why should GOD who is all powerful, who created the heavens and all other planets in 6 days should be jealous when he knows for fact that he is the Supreme and no other power is equal to him? So, the bible is wrong to say GOD is a jealous GOD. There are many more things in the bible that does not make sense yet Christians believe the GOD of the bible is the true GOD. You make me laugh lah.......

Of course true God will be jealous if HE see HIS creations going after pagan gods . did not ur pagan gods made u doubt true God and put u in many questions? This will happened to all faith include muslims who claimed worshpping true god yet they too  filled with questions.

One who believed true God like myself, we never doubt and asked question because we know who is HE.

For example, if you are parents with kids, what happened if one of ur kid  reject you and going after other parents? Do u feel angry and jealous??

Think

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 6-7-2006 04:32 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2006 04:26 PM | Show all posts
the question that all should ask is:

am i believeing true God??
------
I think you believed you've found the true god, even so, you fail to understand him.

islam and all failed understanding the true god and they will failed again again until dooms day ....unless they come to understand HIM
------
I don't think you have the right to say this.  This is the holier than thou attitude that can binasakan badan T8.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2006 04:35 PM | Show all posts
--------
I think you believed you've found the true god, even so, you fail to understand him.

-------------

I understand HIM alright, if not i will fall away.

----------------

I don't think you have the right to say this.  This is the holier than thou attitude that can binasakan badan T8.
-----------------
why not??

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2006 04:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by juwaini at 6-7-2006 04:21 PM

.. so do lying... :gila:

i caught u many time gambling with forex with lying.

did u make  money yesterday or today with that illegal forex?? or u lying?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-7-2006 04:42 PM | Show all posts
Ephesians 4:26 - "Be angry, and do not sin." The very next verse says -

Verse 27 - "(Don't) (Neither) give place to the devil" because you see he's an angry being; he's always there stalking, always seeking whom he may go after. And if Satan can find any form, let's take this in context with Passover and Days of Unleavened Bread. If Satan can find any form of anger lurking in your heart, he's going to feed it. You might have had some type of hidden anger for some reason. I don't know what it might be; I'm not pointing at anybody. I'm just saying, we're talking about the broad, general picture here. But why we cannot entertain any form of anger because that's what immediately alerts Satan. He is an angry being and he loves when people are angry and then he feeds that anger and you and I are told we can't go there. We have to resist the devil and submit to God and when we see this, it goes on to say -

Verse 26 - "...do not let the sun" in that given day when you erupt in anger for whatever reason, "...don't let the sun go down on your wrath." So it shows very clearly that if you prolong this thing and it goes on, it has damaging effects in the life of a man and a woman even if you are a man and a woman of God. Because we see examples of men and women that God has used and when they got angry and when they stepped over the line, it could happen to them too; so it can happen to anybody; nobody is exempt in this thing.

God says if you want to stay clear of this problem of wrongful anger listen to me and follow my instructions carefully, because this wrongful anger will kill you. It will kill you spiritually as you are looking out in the world you live in and you are watching people who are angry and they are getting killed left and right every day. What do you think? What drove individuals to blow up trains in Madrid, to do the twin towers? And obviously it is an anger and a hatred toward the western civilization of this earth. What did we do? We didn't do anything to them. They don't like us and so they shall kill you and say they do God a service and they feel dedicated. They strap bombs to themselves, send children in with bombs and walk in to blow other human beings up because driven by anger.

These are the things that God says, look around, what do you see? This is the world you live in. This is why you pray, "Thy kingdom come, thy will be done," where there won't be this kind of anger running rampant; because you and I can't be at peace when we're living in a world that's coming unglued with anger and heartache of this magnitude. God says that we must not let the sun go down on your wrath. If you have a legitimate reason for being upset, OK, but just cool it quick. Don't hold on to it. We see a couple of examples of this by God's own manifestation.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-7-2006 04:49 PM | Show all posts
KENNKID:Because we are in need of Him... He does not lose anything if we do not worship Him and acknowledge that He is our Owner. Its for us, not for Him. Because He loves us (He created us), He informs us who He is and why we should worship Him. Its only good news, an advice, a reminder, whether we do it or not it is up to the free will that He has given us..

Wrong again. If it was our own freewill than why do the Islamic syaria laws compel Muslims to follow the rules and tradition of Mohammed? Is it not contradicting? No! He does not love us, if he does why than is there death and starvation among the innocent children of theis planet? Go to Africa and see for yourself the sufferings of these children. Why millions of children are made homeless and orphants? Can your GOD answer all these questions or your Koran has answer to them. Well, he has reminded but can he compel us to love him and obey him? If he does than he is selfish and egoistic.

KENNKID:Even what you are saying is all from Him. Using the faculties that He gave you in vain of course

Now my friend that is between me and HIM if he is out there. But I wonder if he is out here coz I see only chaos in this world because of HIM.

KENNKID:If He has no power than He is not God. If He has no power, you would not be here right now. Furthermore Gos is not part of creation. He is separate and distinct from creation (His creation)

Wrong..I'm here becuase of my parents and not becuase of HIM. Wrong again. GOD was created and it was man who created HIM.

KENNKID:Fear? It is not fear...I was implying that it is improper for you or anyone else including me as servants  to even think that Allah has limitations ..

Yes, GOD has his limitation as you put it. You believe HE cannot take a form so he has limitation. By you saying so you make him powerless

KENNKID:Again, God is not part of creation. He Creates, He owns creation, but He is not part of it. It is imprope for Him to be part of it,, no reason, no neccesity..

If there is no neccesity than why create in the first place. No logic in argument.

KENNKID:He is not being illusive. He is not part of creation. Nothing that any of your faculties, where vision, hearing etc etc that he has given you can be the same or even compare to Him. "Man is created in the image of God" is only in Christianity. It is not an Islamic concept. In Islam, man is created by God in the image of Adam.

What concept is this "man is created by God in the image of Adam".? Adam was the first man so how did GOD capture the figure of MAN?

KENNKID:When Muslims say Ruh-ullah or the spirit of God (you use the word 'breath' above' which was blown into Adam, pls note that it does not mean God's breath like you are breathing now. If God need that 'breath' to live than He is just like His creation.. therefore not fit to be regarded as God.

Do you know what is breath of life? learn that before you make this statement. I  do not know about what Muslims think or the koran says but as far as I know the atman or the soul which you are I cannot see is GOD and when that soul is in man it must have the quality of man otherwise he is an animal orthe devil

KENNKID:So, Allah's 'breath' in this instance is not the oxygen that Allah breathes on, (as you seem to imply, not me, forgibe me Allah)-  it is the spirit that is created by Allah

Oxygen is a scientific word for air that we breath. If it is the spirit than he need not blow inot Adam's mouth, he could have just point it by his hand and Adam would have come to live. But that was not so and the Koran and Bible says he blew the breath of life onto Adam. So you are contradicting the Koran with your own interpretation  

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2006 04:54 PM | Show all posts
What is the purpose of human life? Are we here for a reason? Does the Bible provide answers for these questions? What does the Bible mean when it talks about repentence and conversion? Inside this booklet your will find the answers to these questions.
"...Broad is the road that leads to destruction...and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it" (Matthew 7:13, 14, New International Version).

u can read further here :Road to eternal life

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2006 05:02 PM | Show all posts
I understand HIM alright, if not i will fall away - T8
-----
I don't think you understand him based on your incomprehensibility to read the metaphors and parables in the bible.

why not??  - T8
------
Tell me that you are perfect and I will tell you why.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-5-2024 08:48 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059717 second(s), 42 queries .