Author: roCk_ya

TYRA BANKS

[Copy link]
Post time 19-7-2007 03:49 PM | Show all posts
hotttttzzzzzzzzzzzz

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-10-2007 01:30 PM | Show all posts
rasanya perangai tyra lebih baik drpd naomi....

dia ni klaka ar....love ya!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 6-10-2007 10:41 AM | Show all posts
HHHEEHHE,,,...KALO KORUNK PRESAN YG TYRA NIE PON ADER GAK RUPE CAM IMAN...KENAL X SAPER IMAN?...HEHHEHE...BINI DAVID BOWEI...........SUPERMODEL GAK....TAPY DA BERSARA..............LAWA GAK IMAN...BENTUK MUKE PON LIKE TYRA....

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2008 01:59 PM | Show all posts

Tyra on the cover of latest issue of Entertainment Weekly

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2008 03:47 PM | Show all posts

Reply #104 baduglyu's post

Dier nie too much alike like Beyonce la. But I like these two girls. Tyra look absolutely stunning at the cover, and the 2nd pic! <333

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2009 07:31 PM | Show all posts

T-Y-R-A Being A Total D-I-V-A

Oh Tyra, didn't you have an episode of Top Model where you taught the girls how to graciously handle the paparazzi? I'm not loving the fact that you totally pulled a Leonardo DiCaprio move at Phillippe Chow last night! But at least you're giggling about it...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 31-12-2009 10:22 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 31-12-2009 10:23 AM | Show all posts
Mon Dec 28, 1:03 pm ET
NEW YORK – Tyra Banks is pulling the plug on her talk show.

The former model says the syndicated "The Tyra Show" will end after its fifth season. Banks says she's sticking with the reality show "America's Next Top Model" and is forming a new production studio with plans to make movies. She also promised new digital projects, but wouldn't give details.

In a statement on her Web site, Banks also paid tribute to talk-show queen Oprah Winfrey, who's ending her talk show in 2011.

About her own show, Banks told fans: "I've been loving having fun, coming into your living rooms, bedrooms, hair salons for the past five years."

sumber http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091228/ap_en_ot/us_tv_tyra_banks

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-12-2009 10:24 AM | Show all posts
[img][/img]

Use magic Report

Post time 31-12-2009 10:25 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2010 07:27 PM | Show all posts

CW Employees Claim Tyra Is A Holy Terror!

Oh no they didn't! Ty Ty will not be smiling with her eyes when she reads this one...
Several employees from The Tyra Banks Show have spilled some juicy details to the media on what it's like to work with Oprah 2.0, and not only do they say that she's a bit of a diva, they claim she's left some employees out in the cold!
A former crew member tells NYDN, "There had been high turnover of employees for years" due to the fact that it was "pretty difficult to work for Tyra. She and the higher-ups on the production staff could be extremely brutal. She really is a diva."
One high-level employee did agree that Tyra can be difficult but added, "[F]or me, it was a good experience. Tyra just knows how she likes things done. And as for her ‘diva-ness,' well, it sells."
However, it doesn't look like working for Tyra has been a good experience for everyone! Reports surfaced yesterday that she told the press her show was ending before she even alerted her staff! NYDN's source says, "It wouldn't be surprising. When the show moved from L.A. to New York, several staffers weren't even directly told about the change - they heard through the grapevine that it was going to move locations. Even so, a lot of those people gave up their lives on the West Coast so they could continue working for the show. Now they're out of luck."
Ouch! Say it ain't so Tyra!

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2010 08:19 PM | Show all posts

Tyra Retiring The Talk Show

Tyra Banks has announced that much like Oprah, she's decided to put an end to her Emmy-winning talk show.
In an open letter on her website, Tyra writes:
    "This will be the last season of The Tyra Show. I've been loving having fun, coming into your living rooms, bedrooms, hair salons for the past 5 years. The thing is, The Tyra Show is not leaving because of YOU. Most times, a show leaves the air because not many people are watching. Well, you all ARE watching, in record numbers. You must know this love and support is always felt by me and it's given me the courage to take more exciting steps in my life. So I thank you for that."

As for those "exciting steps", Tyra's apparently "got a lot cooking right now," in addition to hosting the 15th season of America's Next Top Model next year, she's going to be concentrating on producing movies and getting more involved with online ventures to be able to "vibe" more with us. Oh, joy.
She also pays her respects to the Queen of Talk, Oprah Winfrey, who gave Tyra her first shot in daytime. "We all know she announced that her last year with her talk show will be in the 2010-2011 season. We will all miss her show so much. And to you Oprah: You have had, and continue to have, such an amazing impact on me. I salute you."
And we salute you, Tyra, for making such a big stinking deal about revealing your wigless "real hair" that we actually had to tune in to see what your fivehead really looks like!

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2010 09:57 AM | Show all posts

muka tyra without make up

Use magic Report

Post time 4-1-2010 09:57 AM | Show all posts
[img][/img]
ni rambut ori kot

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2010 11:23 PM | Show all posts
bila agaknya dia nak tied the knot ye?
uhukkksssss..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2010 11:37 PM | Show all posts
LUV ALL DA TYRA PORTFOLIO

http://www.cwtv.com/thecw/gen-gallery-antm-tyra01/1/images/c/0001/cw-ant ...
masrogue Post at 19-7-2007 15:36

Wow... tyra rocks:pompom: ... suker tgk sume gmbr dia nie

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-2-2010 08:47 AM | Show all posts
tyra bank bukan among high fashion model pun di US..

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2011 12:09 PM | Show all posts
i love tyra...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2011 12:51 PM | Show all posts
Love tyra so much....!!!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 10:37 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.155845 second(s), 40 queries .