Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Ezekiel 23:3 & Paradise

[Copy link]
me This user has been deleted
Post time 21-9-2006 10:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 21-9-2006 10:26 PM

You are still avoiding the challenge. Been reading Ezekiel 23 publicly lately?

- MENJ

like i said...

it has been taught all this long...

even when you posted your challenge its been done...

even before you post this challenge its been done...

ezekiel 23 has been taught all this time, because it is in the bible...

people taught it all the time...

what are there to challenge...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-9-2006 10:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 21-9-2006 10:40 PM

like i said...

ezekiel 23 has been taug ...

Dont be surprised. MENJ is a typical narrow-minded muslim.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2006 12:14 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SquiZZ at 21-9-2006 10:43 PM

Dont be surprised. MENJ is a typical narrow-minded muslim.

How fun, when faced with a challenge you know u cannot meet, accuse your opponent of "narrow-mindedness"! Such is the fanatical behaviour of Christian missionaries.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2006 12:16 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 21-9-2006 10:40 PM

like i said...

ezekiel 23 has been taug ...

Anything less than fulfilling the challenge is not acceptable. Either fulfil it or admit defeat.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-9-2006 12:18 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 19-9-2006 03:22 PM
The above verses just an explanation that prostitutes was brought out of Egypt because she was youth in beauty and man starting to performs adultery acts to her.  What  wrong with that verses when God speaking in truth???

When I read my writing above, I beings to realise something. Is God when move me with HIS Holy spirit trying to educate something about corrupt, ungratefully, dishonest peoples messing with HIS words??? Just like the Israelis who brought out  of Egypt when God served Manna from Heaven but they corrupt and serving Idols they become ungratefuly and corrup with idols.

If you read :

EZEKIEL

23:1, 2. The Word of the Lord came again unto me, saying, Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother

This verses is not about situation happened but some parable refer to corrupt peoples who corrupt God words.

Why I say this because :

23:38. Moreover this they have done unto Me; they have defiled My Sanctuary in the same day, and have profaned My sabbaths.

I strongly believed this verses is refering to some corrupt Church pollute God words.

I will come back to this topic sooner because I need to think and need God help.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 22-9-2006 12:20 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2006 12:23 AM | Show all posts
Hohoho...changing interpretations when it suits you? Lets see what the HS (Holy shit) tells you next....

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 22-9-2006 12:29 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 22-9-2006 12:23 AM
Hohoho...changing interpretations when it suits you? Lets see what the HS (Holy shit) tells you next....

- MENJ

take back your words if not u going to get WRATH OF GOD  just like Deedat. I warn u.Dont mess with Holy Spirit.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2006 01:04 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 22-9-2006 12:29 AM

take back your words if not u going to get WRATH OF GOD  just like Deedat. I warn u.Dont mess with Holy Spirit.  

Holy shit!

- MENJ

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-9-2006 01:10 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 22-9-2006 01:04 AM

Holy shit!

- MENJ

ok, u going get it. allah not going defend just like deedat allah failed protect him.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-9-2006 01:18 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 19-9-2006 03:22 PM
I do not find the above verses troubling unless hypocrite muslims cover themselves from head to legs but behaving harlots in parks....

I also found that my writing has meaning above .  Could the Ezekiel  whole chapter referring to Muhammad teachings  as well Church who pollute God true Words.....they behave like holy like wearing /or covering head to legs but behaving harlot....meaning corrupt God words but in image of holy.

I will come back more on this sooner because I strongly believed this got something to do with Muhammad teachings and Papal systems.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 22-9-2006 01:54 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2006 01:23 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 22-9-2006 01:10 AM

ok, u going get it. allah not going defend just like deedat allah failed protect him.

Holy shit. Yeah go ahead and resort to threats, you big bully. See if I care.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2006 01:25 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 22-9-2006 01:18 AM

I also found that my writing as meaning above .  Could the Ezekiel  whole chapter referring to Muhammad teachings  as well Church who pollute God true Words.....they behave like holy like wea ...

Yet again, the HS gives our resident Liar with new meaning and interpretation. I wonder how this will keep on. Maybe this was how the Bible got corrupted in the first place anyway...HS keeps giving new "inspiration" according to whims and fancies of the HS.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-9-2006 01:53 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 22-9-2006 01:25 AM

Yet again, the HS gives our resident Liar with new meaning and interpretation. I wonder how this will keep on. Maybe this was how the Bible got corrupted in the first place anyway...HS keeps gi ...

Did not u muhammad pollute the Sabbath to Friday and called Sabbath is only for Jews when  Jesus says Sabbath for Man menaing all races of  nations:

Ezekiel
23:38. Moreover this they have done unto Me; they have defiled My Sanctuary in the same day, and have profaned My sabbaths.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2006 02:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 22-9-2006 01:53 AM

Did not u muhammad pollute the Sabbath to Friday and called Sabbath is only for Jews when  Jesus says Sabbath for Man menaing all races of  nations:

And Christians change their Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday. Bah. You might as well look hard into the mirror.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-9-2006 12:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 22-9-2006 02:31 AM

And Christians change their Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday. Bah. You might as well look hard into the mirror.

- MENJ

who are their? all? only small little flocks are keeping and upholding the Sabbath. who are the small little flocks? like myself and few are scattered the world

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2006 02:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 22-9-2006 12:48 PM

who are their? all? only small little flocks are keeping and upholding the Sabbath. who are the small little flocks? like myself and few are scattered the world

Doesnt matter whether small flock or large flock, fact remains that majority of Christians generally DO REGARD Sunday as a holy day.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-9-2006 02:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 22-9-2006 02:02 PM

Doesnt matter whether small flock or large flock, fact remains that majority of Christians generally DO REGARD Sunday as a holy day.

- MENJ

sames goes muhammad followers by polluting Sabbath.  I dont pollute Sabbath nor work on Sabbath. I keep it holy as per what God told me to do.

Use magic Report

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
Post time 22-9-2006 06:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 22-9-2006 02:10 PM

sames goes muhammad followers by polluting Sabbath.  I dont pollute Sabbath nor work on Sabbath. I keep it holy as per what God told me to do.

This thread is not about Sabbath or Sarbat, its about Ezekiel 23, now what's ur answer for that filthy language in Ezekiel 23 ?

Use magic Report

me This user has been deleted
Post time 22-9-2006 08:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 22-9-2006 12:16 AM

Anything less than fulfilling the challenge is not acceptable. Either fulfil it or admit defeat.

- MENJ

forgive me, but i believe that is more than enough to meet your challenge...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2006 10:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 22-9-2006 02:10 PM

How many times do I have to tell you that MUSLIMS ARE NOT JEWS and we were NEVER required to keep the Sabbath? All we have is the Jumuah congregation prayers.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-5-2024 08:59 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.522298 second(s), 42 queries .