Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Muslims says : The differences between kafir and Muslims we pray 5x

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 25-9-2006 07:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by yusmar at 25-9-2006 03:52 PM

The problem with U is that u cannot understand what others are saying except what U say.

1. I as a muslim have never stated that I am holier than any of U...what I wrote in my previous post is what U say so that maybe U will become humble and listen to what others are trying to say too.

2. U are very rude.....I am a Muslim  but I do have my name....and my name is not Muslim. I believe U should learn manners before U decide to teach others.

3. I am a muslim and I believe U r being very discriminatory by saying us Muslims with all your one sided remarks....and I believe that U should know that not everyone is like what U mentioned.

4. U say muslims have an attitude....may I know what u call urs then....humble? If U think what u say is humble....then I suggest U really have to learn to understand English better....and yes....I am being discriminatory towards ur English now because how U are dissapointed in a Muslims perception....so am I.....I am very dissapointed to know that there are still people like U that discriminates others and believe U are holier and knows ur truth.

Thank u.

oucch hurt is it?  i am not rude but muslims seem to be rude when I watch  tv programe by uttering the remarks the differences between muslim and kafir things. u things we never get hurts? u think we not human? if u think my english sound stink or whatever, then how come u reply??

if u think i am holier than others, surly I will says " The differences between Christians and unbelievers is we pray daily" but such words never utter by any of Christians but muslims YES.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-9-2006 07:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 25-9-2006 04:32 PM
Can you give me quote that you ask

why changed Saturday/or Sabbath to Friday? they give stupid excuses that it was allah say so. if allah says so, why than true God made 10 commandement asking all humans to observed Sabbath?? than they invite me to mosque which i refused.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 10:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 25-9-2006 07:09 PM

oucch hurt is it?  i am not rude but muslims seem to be rude when I watch  tv programe by uttering the remarks the differences between muslim and kafir things. u things we never get hurts? u think we not human? if u think my english sound stink or whatever, then how come u reply??

if u think i am holier than others, surly I will says " The differences between Christians and unbelievers is we pray daily" but such words never utter by any of Christians but muslims YES.

Well Truth.8......I am calling u rude because the way u replied to my post by calling me...U muslims....when I do have a name....that is why I say U are rude. Read ur sentences above and think the same.... do u think we are not human and that we don't have feelings ?

No...I do not think ur english stinks but I believe u LACK understanding of the English Language.

Hahaha.......the sentences I bold above makes u look ridiculous Truth.8.....do u think the people in this forum are children ? U don't have to say those words often but u SUBTLY put in ur sentences to tell us about the differences so....let's not talk about U being humble.

please take note that I did not say Christians but I am saying U because I have lots of friends who are Christians....unfortunately....U do not potray to be one.

nothing u say can hurt me because honestly.....u DO NOT make sense. And why I reply to your post ? well....I reply because I am amazed at ur ignorance by being so influenced by the media. Have u no mind of ur own?

Thank you.

Use magic Report

da_henz This user has been deleted
Post time 25-9-2006 10:54 PM | Show all posts
from what I read in other topic in religion,spirituality and faith..i heard a rumour that faith.8 is a keling..

so..why u all keep bothering answer all his questions since he doesnt understand what u all replied..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-9-2006 02:48 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by yusmar at 25-9-2006 10:30 PM

Well Truth.8......I am calling u rude because the way u replied to my post by calling me...U muslims....when I do have a name....that is why I say U are rude. Read ur sentences above and think  ...

whatever. if i reply you going says i am been rude. too bad muslims like u think i bad apple but there plenty here too . i might sound bad apple but in reality u never  know me personally.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-9-2006 02:49 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by da_henz at 25-9-2006 10:54 PM
from what I read in other topic in religion,spirituality and faith..i heard a rumour that faith.8 is a keling..

so..why u all keep bothering answer all his questions since he doesnt understand w ...

i can be pariah, keling, sakai, ulu, red indian, melayu or whatever. so, does it bother u?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-9-2006 08:59 AM | Show all posts
why changed Saturday/or Sabbath to Friday? they give stupid excuses that it was allah say so. if allah says so, why than true God made 10 commandement asking all humans to observed Sabbath?? than they invite me to mosque which i refused.
-----------

question 2 u.
1- Is Jesus are God or Not?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-9-2006 12:05 PM | Show all posts
question 2 Truth.8
1- Is Jesus are God or Not?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-9-2006 12:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 26-9-2006 08:59 AM
why changed Saturday/or Sabbath to Friday? they give stupid excuses that it was allah say so. if allah says so, why than true God made 10 commandement asking all humans to observed Sabbath?? than t ...

Yes. The Bible mentioned it. Infact, during Nirmod times, God says  "Let US go down and confound their language" who is "US"

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 26-9-2006 01:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 26-9-2006 12:39 PM

Yes. The Bible mentioned it. Infact, during Nirmod times, God says  "Let US go down and confound their language" who is "US"

We have discussed this Nimrod 'us' thingy before but as  usual you refuse to concur with the truth and stick to your own insistence.... no wonder Christianity has not progressed theologically since paul...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-9-2006 01:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 26-9-2006 01:06 PM

We have discussed this Nimrod 'us' thingy before but as  usual you refuse to concur with the truth and stick to your own insistence.... no wonder Christianity has not progressed theologically s ...

yes but musims take it out of contents and think the word 'we' and 'us' is one.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-9-2006 01:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 26-9-2006 02:48 AM

whatever. if i reply you going says i am been rude. too bad muslims like u think i bad apple but there plenty here too . i might sound bad apple but in reality u never  know me personally.

Yeap.....i do not know u personally but i really do hope you can understand all that's written here better therefore we can avoid unnecessary repeat of topics and issues discussed.

Thank you.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-9-2006 01:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by yusmar at 26-9-2006 01:17 PM

Yeap.....i do not know u personally but i really do hope you can understand all that's written here better therefore we can avoid unnecessary repeat of topics and issues discussed.

Thank you.

U also should see ur muslims friends repeat all the time on erotic story and etc
So, next time u point finger at me, u should look around the surrounding first

Use magic Report

Post time 26-9-2006 01:51 PM | Show all posts

---------------
If jesus is the God, why God can be Hurt?
God have sexes?
God are Born?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-9-2006 01:52 PM | Show all posts
1. God is All Knowing... but Jesus was not.

When speaking of the Day of Judgment, Jesus clearly gave evidence of a limitation on his knowledge when he said, "but of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in Heaven, neither the son, but the Father." (Mark 13:32 and Matt 24:36) But God knows all. His knowledge is without any limitations. That Jesus, of his own admission, did not know when the Day of Judgment would be, is clear proof that Jesus is not all-knowing, and that Jesus is therefore not God.

2. God is All-Powerful... but Jesus was not.

While Jesus performed many miracles, he himself admitted that the power he had was not his own, but derived from God. He said, "Verily I say unto you, the Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do..." (John 5:19) Again he said, "I can of mine own self do nothing: As I hear I judge, and my judgment is just because I seek not mine own will but the will of the Father which has sent me." (John 5:30) But God is not only all-powerful, He is also the source of all power and authority. That Jesus, of his own admission, could do nothing on his own is clear proof that Jesus is not all-powerful, and that therefore Jesus is not God.

3. God does not have a God... but Jesus did have a God.

God is the ultimate judge and refuge for all, and He does not call upon nor pray to any others. But Jesus acknowledged that there was one whom he worshipped and to whom he prayed when he said, "I ascend unto my Father and your Father, and to my God and your God." (John 20:17) He is also reported to have cried out while on the cross, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" (Matt 27:46) If Jesus were God, then couldn't this be read "Myself, myself, why hast thou forsaken me?" Would that not be pure nonsense? When Jesus prayed the Lord's prayer (Luke 11:2-4) was he praying to himself? When in the garden of Gethsemane he prayed, "O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: Nevertheless, not as I will but as thou wilt." (Matt 26:36-39) Was Jesus praying to himself? That Jesus, of his own admission, and by his own actions, acknowledged, worshipped and prayed to another being as God, is clear proof that Jesus himself is not God.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-9-2006 01:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 26-9-2006 01:51 PM
If jesus is the God, why God can be Hurt?
God have sexes?
God are Born?

I have wrote all this in C&C under One God but Two. u can browse thru there.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-9-2006 02:01 PM | Show all posts
I have wrote all this in C&C under One God but Two. u can browse thru there.
----------------
Better give Link.

How come two God can Become One?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-9-2006 02:05 PM | Show all posts
Your fellow Christian also not Agree with you.
Then HOW?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-9-2006 02:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 26-9-2006 01:36 PM

U also should see ur muslims friends repeat all the time on erotic story and etc
So, next time u point finger at me, u should look around the surrounding first

Because I have look around the surroundingla that is why I answered u.....I did not point a finger at u. U really don't know how to calm a situation, do u? Just as I was beginning to mellow down with u....u come up with such statements. What is wrong with u ?

Before u point out others mistakes...why don't u take a good look at urself ? Has  it ever cross ur mind that the muslims do things because u have done similar things before ? U repeat certain topics too, until I....(who do not post often because I sometimes find it useless to reply to ur post which are often repetitive), hardly bother to reply to u.

Therefore.....why don't u take a good look at urself before u decide to point ur finger at me.

Thank u

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-9-2006 02:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by yusmar at 26-9-2006 02:09 PM
Because I have look around the surroundingla that is why I answered u.....I did not point a finger at u. U really don't know how to calm a situation, do u? Just as I was beginning to mellow down with u....u come up with such statements. What is wrong with u ?

Before u point out others mistakes...why don't u take a good look at urself ? Has  it ever cross ur mind that the muslims do things because u have done similar things before ? U repeat certain topics too, until I....(who do not post often because I sometimes find it useless to reply to ur post which are often repetitive), hardly bother to reply to u.

Therefore.....why don't u take a good look at urself before u decide to point ur finger at me.

Thank u

dont try to be smart here. u can see menjj , silent killer, a_a and few other but u just close one eyes. in my case u trying to says i am rude. at least i do not used vulgar words like penis and etc. u can see how this muslims used those words in my faith as well in hindusim.

look at urself in mirror before u judge me and If u think useless to reply my thread than don? bothered.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 26-9-2006 02:22 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 08:18 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072957 second(s), 42 queries .