CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: MENJ

Pope's Nazi past

[Copy link]
Post time 3-10-2006 10:04 PM | Show all posts
I debunked it, not AI. Didn't you follow the thread?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-10-2006 10:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 3-10-2006 08:56 AM

Is the prophet God? Useless? Can the prophet send an assasin to kill like Mo? Is that your definition of useful?

it's really quite something you asking me whether or not he is god,when in the verse,he specifically called down a curse on the 42 kids,and have them mauled by bears.. :lol

i wonder who answered his prayer..jesus or god? :lol

Originally posted by Debmey at 3-10-2006 08:56 AM
Mauling don't necessarily kill you know? Where? Where did the Bible say that the youths were killed by the bear like mo killed Kab Asraf thru an assasin at night?

regardless of whether the kids died or not,the fact that the so called prophet cursed them,shows that he had no love for the youths.

the exact opposite of Prophet Muhammad,who eventhough pelted with stones,still forgave the kids who threw them at him.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2006 10:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Mgsrulz at 3-10-2006 10:11 PM

it's really quite something you asking me whether or not he is god,when in the verse,he specifically called down a curse on the 42 kids,and have them mauled by bears.. :lol

i wonder who answered his prayer..jesus or god?

First of all, Jesus is God.
Secondly, the Bible simply said the 42 youths were mauled by bears, it didn't say that the bears came as a result of the prayer.
Did the Bible say he specifically called for bears to maul the youths?  
This is unlike mo who didn't pray but sent of assasin who murdered Kab Asraf in the middle of the night.

regardless of whether the kids died or not,the fact that the so called prophet cursed them,shows that he had no love for the youths.

So in other words, mo had no love for Kab Asraf then.
Not only that, mo cursed all Jews so Mo had no love for all Jews. How does mo measure up according top your standards of morality that you impose on Elisha? Looks like mo flass far short of elisha buddy. ahahahahahaha...........

the exact opposite of Prophet Muhammad,who eventhough pelted with stones,still forgave the kids who threw them at him.

But he sent assasin to murder Kab Asraf in the middle of the night for criticising him.
That makes hima murderer and nazi alright.

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2006 11:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 3-10-2006 10:54 PM

First of all, Jesus is God.
Secondly, the Bible simply said the 42 youths were mauled by bears, it didn't say that the bears came as a result of the prayer.

prayer?
dude,it is written clearly,it was a CURSE.

Did the Bible say he specifically called for bears to maul the youths?  

he cursed the youths in god's name,and bears came out to maul them.
should he be a true prophet(ie,loving,caring) he would've warned the youths.
but he didnt.
so much for love,eh?

This is unlike mo who didn't pray but sent of assasin who murdered Kab Asraf in the middle of the night.

The Prophet was literally addicted to fasting and praying.
jesus,however,was a hypocrite.only praying to god when he was scared(according to the bible.. )

So in other words, mo had no love for Kab Asraf then.
Not only that, mo cursed all Jews so Mo had no love for all Jews. How does mo measure up according top your standards of morality that you impose on Elisha? Looks like mo flass far short of elisha buddy. ahahahahahaha...........

curse all jews?
where did you hear that from,i wonder ;)
any links to articles to back up your lies :bgrin:

But he sent assasin to murder Kab Asraf in the middle of the night for criticising him.
That makes hima murderer and nazi alright.

cheers

i believe menj has explained this already...but you dont want to read-not surprising
and what has this got to do with nazi?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2006 12:24 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Mgsrulz at 3-10-2006 11:19 PM

prayer?
dude,it is written clearly,it was a CURSE.

A curse is better than assasination right?

he cursed the youths in god's name,and bears came out to maul them.
should he be a true prophet(ie,loving,caring) he would've warned the youths.
but he didnt.
so much for love,eh?

Did mo warn Kab Asraf or anyone he attacked? Did Mo love them then?

The Prophet was literally addicted to fasting and praying.

I don't think Mo was addicted to prayer and fasting.
But I'm sure he is addicted to sex, power and lying though.

jesus,however,was a hypocrite.only praying to god when he was scared(according to the bible.. )

Really? Have you read the Bible before? Surely based on what you said, you have not.

curse all jews?
where did you hear that from,i wonder
any links to articles to back up your lies

Remember the apes and pigs verses?
Remember mo cursed Jews bitterly before he died of poison?
Where and proof you ask?
Here :
answering-islam.org.uk/Authors/Arlandson/jew_apes.htm
http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/mo-death.htm

i believe menj has explained this already...but you dont want to read-not surprising
and what has this got to do with nazi?s

And you have read carefully, I have already debunked menj's debunk.
What has that got to do with nazis, Mo's clearly fascistic.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2006 04:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 4-10-2006 12:24 AM
A curse is better than assasination right?

i dunno...
is torture better than killing? :hmm:

well,i guess torturing in christianity is OK,then.. :lol

why i say torture:in your opinion,the youths werent killed.but the verse says they were mauled by these bears.so if they werent killed,they would most surely have been beaten up..by bears.thats one hell of a way to be tortured for insulting a prophet..

whichever way you look at it,it is wrong.no prophet would even think of doing this to anyone.

Did mo warn Kab Asraf or anyone he attacked? Did Mo love them then?

menj already posted the answers to which you seek.

and you should read your bible..it's got lies everywhere..

oh,i dont think you know this,but in the bible,there are verses which say jesus was hung on a TREE!
it is so confused,that it doesnt know whether this "god" was hung up on a cross or a TREE! :lol

and you believe in it...what a pity..

I don't think Mo was addicted to prayer and fasting.
But I'm sure he is addicted to sex, power and lying though.

another opinion. :lol
post up facts..

QUOTE:
Really? Have you read the Bible before? Surely based on what you said, you have not.

im glad you asked,debmey...

Let us look at the following from the Bible:
"And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be HEARD FOR THEIR MUCH SPEAKING. Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.  (From the KJV Bible, Matthew 6:5-8)"

ok,so from this verse we can see that jesus forbid his followers from praying repetitively,now lets look at other verses:
"Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed....(From the NIV Bible, Matthew 16:39)"

"So he left them and went away once more and prayed the third time, saying the same thing.  (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 26:44)"

"One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God.  (From the NIV Bible, Luke 6:12)"

obviously,debmey,you have not read your bible very well.. :lol

Remember the apes and pigs verses?
Remember mo cursed Jews bitterly before he died of poison?
Where and proof you ask?
Here :
answering-islam.org.uk/Authors/Arlandson/jew_apes.htm
http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/mo-death.htm

debunked here.

now,was Jesus poisoned?
The Gospels show that Jesus immediately died after drinking the vinegar:

Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth. When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost. (John 19:29-30)

read up,you need to..

and read this email from AI..it's so funny,it's stupid:
Subj:    Request from Answering-Islam.
Date:    6/30/03 5:34:45 PM Central Daylight Time
From:    dialogue@answering-islam.org (dialogue@answering-islam.org)
To:    ISLM4EVR1@aol.com (ISLM4EVR1@aol.com)

Dear Osama Abdallah,

The Answering-Islam Team would like to ask you to remove the following false-informative articles from your web site;

http://www.answering-christianity.com/death.htm
http://www.answering-christianity.com/by_the_sword.htm
http://www.answering-christianity.com/ntpoly.htm

It offends many Christians as it provides lies and false information. Thank you for your understanding.

Politely and respectfully yours,
The Answering-Islam Team

PS: Please do not decide to ignore our request and/or post this e-mail on your idiotic website. You will only make yourself look very stupid as we deny the whole incident.. especially if you post the PS along with it.

how stupid can you get,really?
they've already sent it,but want to deny it..the email is shown right here... :lol
and you believe these jokers...says something about ya

And you have read carefully, I have already debunked menj's debunk.
What has that got to do with nazis, Mo's clearly fascistic.

i didnt see that,mind quoting the post which debunks his evidence?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 9-10-2006 02:49 PM | Show all posts

Christianity's violent past and present

Pope Benedict should self-criticise Christianity' s violent past and present before commenting on the other faith.

FACTS AND ONLY FACTS

* The massacre beyond comparison happened and still happening in Chechnya and the innocent people including women and children are brutally killed and raped every day.

* The innocent people including women and children brutally killed everyday in Palestine . The Israel , for half a century destroying the Palestinian people and their houses with the help of arms and financial and moral support provided by the USA .

* The people including women and children in Iraq killed during the war and 12 years long sanctions. 500,000 children under age 5 would have alive today if sanctions did not exist. This hijacking and hostage taking of Iraq did by the so called civilized people.

* The innocent boys and girls killed in Afghanistan during Russian and American invasion.

* The massacre beyond comparison happened in Bosnia and Kosovo and the innocent people including women and children are brutally killed and raped.

* Anybody can forget Hiroshima and Nagasaki ? Who did this, Muslims or Christians?

* Who used weapons of mass destruction (WMD) in the history of mankind, Muslims or Christians?

* Anybody can forget Hitler? He was a Roman Catholic.

* Anybody can forget Vietnam War and the chemical weapons used to kill poor Vietnamese? Who did this, Muslims or Christians?

* Anybody can forget Stalin who killed millions of people in Russia ? He was a Christian.

* Any civilized man can forget AbuGharaib prison torture in Iraq ?

* Anybody can forget Oklahoma bombing? Who did this? Timothy McVeigh was a homegrown product.

* Anybody can forget the killing fields in Cambodia ? Paul Pot was a Muslim?

* Anybody can forget 2 World Wars? How many people died in these wars? Who fought these wars?

* Any human being can justify the killing and destruction of one country, Afghanistan , by America in order to capture one man, Osama Bin Laden? Bush is a terrorist or humanist? What is the meaning of terrorism?

* Any human being can justify the killing and destruction of one great country, Iraq , by America in the name of WMD and which was proved later as a big lie? Bush is a Born-Again Christian. Bush is a terrorist or humanist?

* Anybody can forget the Crusades against Muslims in the 10th century? Who did this, Muslims or Christians?

* The French killed about a million Muslims in Algeria because they wanted independence. Who did this, Muslims or Christians?

* The USA and Britain killed hundreds of thousands of Iraqis. Who did this, Muslims or Christians?

* Serbs have killed hundreds of thousands of Muslims and raped thousands of women in Bosnia and Kosovo.

* The massacre of Sabra and Shatila in Beirut was not done by Muslims, but by Christians of Lebanon, protected and supported by the Israelis.

* The genocide of Bosnian Muslims is committed by the Serbs (Greek Orthodox), and the Croats (Catholics). The Bosnian Muslims were denied the means to defend thousands, while non-Muslims were given arms to kill Muslims.

* The fight between the Catholics and Protestants of Northern Ireland is not the work of Muslims.

* The Ku Klux Klan is a white militant Christian fundamentalist group. They still exist in the USA , and are not banned. They are not accused as white militant Christian fundamentalists.

* The invasion of Panama by the US Government and putting President Noriega in jail is not considered state terrorism or a state of fundamentalism. It was considered liberation of that country and offering the people the so called "American democracy". The ordinary, innocent citizens of this country were slaughtered, imprisoned and tortured.

* In Chile , US brought down the democratically elected government of Salvadore Allende and installed the right-wing military dictator General Augusto Pinochet. The ordinary, innocent citizens of this country were slaughtered, imprisoned and tortured.

* The invasion of a tiny island Grenada by the U.S. Government and the shackling of its president as a slave are considered a liberation movement, but not a state of terrorism. The ordinary, innocent citizens of this country were slaughtered, imprisoned and tortured.

* The attack of Libya by American weapons during the Reagan administration was not considered terrorism or fundamentalism, but part of the New World Order scheme.

* The attack on the nuclear reactor in Baghdad by Israelis was considered a heroic achievement of the government of Israel , but not terrorism and fundamentalism.

* Fundamentalism  has nothing to do with Islam or Muslims . It has to do with Christianity.

* Holy War and the idea of the infidels are terminologies that have to do with the Christian crusaders.

I can list down in "tons" the atrocities committed by Western "Civilized people" to the humanity. The media mostly associate terrorism with the Muslims but it is the Christians and Jews that hold the record when it comes to the number of children and other innocent people killed.

---------------------------

I didn't write this stuff. I got it from a friend.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2006 03:25 PM | Show all posts
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-10-2006 05:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Mgsrulz at 4-10-2006 04:00 PM
i dunno...
is torture better than killing?

Being cursed is definitely better than being assasinated, thast for sure.

well,i guess torturing in christianity is OK,then..

No mention of torture in Bible.
Mo did tortured his opponents though, what do you think? Is torture ok for muslims?

why i say torture:in your opinion,the youths werent killed.but the verse says they were mauled by these bears.so if they werent killed,they would most surely have been beaten up..by bears.thats one hell of a way to be tortured for insulting a prophet..

whichever way you look at it,it is wrong.no prophet would even think of doing this to anyone.

Mo assasinated, thats even worst right?

menj already posted the answers to which you seek.

He didn't. Perhaps you can help menj.

"And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be HEARD FOR THEIR MUCH SPEAKING. Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.  (From the KJV Bible, Matthew 6:5-8)"
ok,so from this verse we can see that jesus forbid his followers from praying repetitively,now lets look at other verses:

Thats why we don't do prayer over loudspeakers like muslims do and we don't chant repaetedly like you do as well.

now,was Jesus poisoned?

QUOTE:
The Gospels show that Jesus immediately died after drinking the vinegar:

Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth. When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost. (John 19:29-30)
read up,you need to..

and read this email from AI..it's so funny,it's stupid:

Is vinegar poisonous?

Looks like you have no reply to the poisosning of Mo. ahahahahahahaha...................

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-10-2006 05:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 9-10-2006 05:22 PM
He didn't. Perhaps you can help menj.

This guy is trying to lie again.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2006 05:40 PM | Show all posts
once a liar, always a liar...
once an idiot, always an idiot..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2006 05:51 PM | Show all posts
you see, once muslim lies are exposed, and they cannotr reply,  they join in to call names.

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2006 05:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 9-10-2006 05:51 PM
you see, once muslim lies are exposed, and they cannotr reply,  they join in to call names.

cheers

The moon does not yield.. to the barking of dogs...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2006 06:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 9-10-2006 05:51 PM

cheers

when an idiot can't understand the explanation even they've already been given the explanation for many times..
they're an idiot, that's the fact..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2006 06:21 PM | Show all posts
You see, all the muslims suddenly dropped reasoning and rallying along the name calling line once they realised they have lost.
This is a great victory against the enemies of God.

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2006 06:24 PM | Show all posts
wow..
a great victory for idiot...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-10-2006 06:27 PM | Show all posts
yes idiot, its indeed a great victory over you muslim liars.
and you have no replies to Mo being a nazi.

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2006 06:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 9-10-2006 06:27 PM

cheers

stick to the topic dude..
u're embarassing yourself..
Mo?
who's Mo?
your fantasy character in your wet dream? :lol

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2006 06:36 PM | Show all posts
MENJ already answered all your question..
maybe u are an illiterate kindergarten drop out?
stop playing truant dude..
go back to school and get proper education..... adn stop watching porn website...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2006 06:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 9-10-2006 06:27 PM

cheers

Any past history that muslim ever insult you personally, your parents, brothers & sisters in the real world (not in this board)? Has Islam giving you so much trouble in your real life? What about it that bothers you so much personally? please share with us in this board. We would be more than happy to help & discuss with you. But please dont quote from others that's unimaginative to us

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-5-2024 04:48 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.368550 second(s), 42 queries .