CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: ummi_muda

All about the happyly marries Tom & Katie..

[Copy link]
Post time 3-12-2006 06:56 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-12-2006 06:57 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2006 06:58 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-12-2006 05:02 PM | Show all posts

Newlyweds Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise reunite with some of their wedding guests

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-12-2006 05:07 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-12-2006 05:09 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 8-12-2006 05:16 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 25-12-2006 01:10 PM | Show all posts
hensem gak anak lelaki si tom ni...Connor kan?leh lawan Will Smith!hik..hik..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-12-2006 01:25 PM | Show all posts

Sekitar Kehidupan TOM-KAT!!

Bukan mudah bergelar selebriti Hollywood.Segalanya menjadi perhatian seperti yg di alami oleh Tom serta Katie,atau TomKat!

Gaun Perkahwinan:Katie mengenakan rekaan Giorgio Armani di majlis perkahwinannya di Itali.

Perancang majlis:Victoria Beckham bertindak sebagai orang kanan Katie untuk membantu memastikan majlis perkahwinannya berjalan lancar.

Restu bekas isteri:Nicole Kidman memberikan hadiah perkahwinan pada TomKat berupa pasu kristal Baccarat bernilai hampir RM10,000!

Cinta Tom:Ketika belum sah bergelar suami lagi,Tom mengaku sudah menikmati alam perkahwinannya dan berikrar menghabiskan hayatnya bersama Katie.Baginya,majlis perkahwinan mereka hanya sekadar party saja!

Rendah diri:Victoria pula mengaku dirinya dibayangi ketinggian Katie ketika mereka keluar membeli-belah disekitar Paris,sebulan sebelum perkahwinan TomKat.(Victoria 167sm,Katie 175 sm dan Tom 170 sm...)

Tampil menawan:Katie yang ingin kelihatan muda menawan pada hari perkahwinannya terpaksa melalui rejim ketat penjagaan kesihatan yang diawasi Tom.Dia dinasihatkan supaya tidak berjemur agar kulitnya tidak rosak dan berkedut lebih awal.

Harapan perkahwinan:Walaupun sudah berkahwin,Katie berazam akan tetap ke rumah ibunya untuk menikmati sajian ayam belanda pada keraian 'Thanksgiving'!

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2006 09:44 PM | Show all posts
moga jodoh berpanjangan...kekal akhir hayat..:love:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-2-2007 11:55 AM | Show all posts

Katie抯 upcoming Harpers Bazaar magazine

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-2-2007 12:00 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-2-2007 12:04 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-2-2007 12:11 PM | Show all posts

Holmes dishes on Cruise, motherhood and her career

Katie Holmes "definitely" wants to have morechildren with husband Tom Cruise and says she fell in love with theactor "from the moment that I shook his hand for the first time."The actress, who married Cruise in a fairytalewedding in November, dishes about the actor, her daughter Suri and hercareer in the March issue of Harper's Bazaar.
"I have a husband and children that I adore. Ihave a career that I really love. When I sit back and reflect,it's-wow! I am very grateful," she tells the magazine. "Tom makes mefeel like the most beautiful woman in the world and has since the day Imet him. I love being with him. I love calling him husband."
OTHER TIDBITS:
On her first date with Cruise: "Here inLos Angeles, my first motorcycle ride卼o the beach. It was amazing andfast. I was in love from the moment that I shook his hand for the firsttime."
On motherhood: "I felt so proud to behaving a baby and so excited. And I felt closer to other women-to mysisters, to my mom. I felt empowered, like 'I've given birth. I did it!There's nothing I can't handle."
"I've really enjoyed this time that I have takento be with Suri as well as the challenges of the first couple ofmonths: feeding and pumping, learning to decipher what each crymeans-is she hungry? Is she tired? Does she need a fresh diaper? Andfiguring out how to really help her."
On her career: "I have a whole new set ofresponsibilities. My work is very important to me. My family is veryimportant to me. When I go to work, it will be the right thing, worthmy time and worth my time away from my family."
On her figure. "I have always loved to run, and it has now helped me lose the extra baby weight." - USAToday!

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2007 10:30 PM | Show all posts

Reply #73 ummi_muda's post

wahhh.. katie dah kurus kembali.. maknanyer mmg tak de la baby alien no 2..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2007 12:12 PM | Show all posts
handsome jugak anak angkat TOm cruise

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

8-5-2024 12:47 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061411 second(s), 37 queries .