[ Last edited by  aramella at 20-4-2007 02:56 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-4-2007 09:22 PM | Show all posts
mmg cute...heheheh

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2007 09:48 AM | Show all posts

Too much coffee for Yoo, Tuesday August 14, 2007 Korea
KOREAN hunk Gong Yoo, the star of Coffee Prince, has finally become a bona fide Hallyu (Korean Wave) star.

Gong Yoo's dimpled grin has garnered him many fans.
Not only is his drama the hottest serial in Korea now, he has been getting presents aplenty from fans.

And guess what kind of presents are coming his way - coffee powder.

Aspokesman from his management agency Sidus HQ said recently that theyhave received so much coffee from his rapidly growing fan base thatthere is almost no space left in the office to store them.

And his fans come from as far as China and Japan.

Saidto be easy-going and athletic, he used to be known for playingover-aged high school rebels - think Biscuit Teacher And Star Candy andShe's On Duty.

But six years after his debut, Gong Yoo, 28, has finally ascended the Prince Charming throne with his latest drama.

In the manga-adapted Coffee Prince, he plays the heir to a food company who gets appointed by his grandmother to run a cafe.

Heunknowingly recruits a tomboyish girl (Yoon Eun Hye of Princess Hoursfame) into the all-male team, and so begins a romance filled withhomosexual innuendoes.

VIEWERS HOOKED

Thesuggestive nature of their relationship has kept viewers hooked everyweek, with ratings inching close to the 30 per cent mark.

Whilesome fans are raving over Eun Hye's convincing portrayal of a womanmasquerading as a guy, others are smitten with Gong Yoo's dimpled grin.

His aloof yet sensitive character is deemed 'perfect', according to The Chosun Ilbo.

He is followed by hundreds of fans when he is filming in Seoul, and his website gets visitors from all over the world.

The drama's broadcast rights have been sold to six countries including Taiwan and Japan, but not Singapore.

ButGong Yoo is set to enlist for national service in October, so CoffeePrince will be his last serial. His agency, however, said he has notreceived official notification, and that he would focus on CoffeePrince for the time being.

Meanwhile,his scenes with Eun Hye, 23, are discussed on Internet forums, likewhen he told her character, after discovering he has feelings for'him': 'I'm not gay, so stop seducing me!'

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2007 09:51 AM | Show all posts
Actor to fall in step with military, Wednesday August 14, 2007 Korea

JoongAng Daily

Westerners say that death and taxes are the only things in life that can抰 be avoided.

ForKorean males, the aphorism can be modified to death, taxes and militaryservice. Actor Gong Yu is slated for conscription this October, joiningthe ranks of men, famous and unknown, who have served their country.
Accordingto the Office of Military Manpower Administration, Gong, 28, will serveat a station in Uijeongbu-dong, Gyeonggi, starting Oct. 9. He willundergo the six weeks of bootcamp required for new conscripts.

Hesaid previously that he would enter service after completing hiscurrent mini-series in which he costars with singer-turned-actress YunEun-hye.

However, his label, sidusHQ, said Gong hasn抰 formallyreceived an enlistment warrant but it was likely he would serve laterthis year.

The star, whose real name is Gong Ji-cheol, rose tostardom after his debut in KBS抯 teen series, 揌akgyo 4.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2007 05:33 AM | Show all posts
gong yoo so ensem la

Use magic Report

Post time 18-9-2007 07:44 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-9-2007 07:48 AM | Show all posts
gf Gy

maybelah...cos skang dia kena gossip ngan minah ni lim su jung ..kononnya pegi cuti bersama..

Use magic Report

Post time 28-9-2007 04:55 PM | Show all posts
^ xlah... tu rumors je... derang kan from satu company - Sidus. And they've been friends since derang berlakon dalam school 4 dulu.

Some pics from Esquire. Click thumbnail kalo nk tgk full size version ^^

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-9-2007 12:54 AM | Show all posts
o yeke .kalau betul pun ok gak cos perempuan tu cantik & diorg pun ada iras2 gak

Use magic Report

Post time 29-9-2007 08:17 PM | Show all posts
^ haah Im Su Jung tu memang best. kalo betul derang couple, mmg xkesah sbb sweet je
kalo ikut official statement frm Sidus, mmg derang ni just friends je. tp xtau la kan.

Gong Yoo ni pemalu orgnyer. dia pernah confess skali je kat pompuan. dia kata kalo dia ske org tu, mmg dia xleh nk berkata2. sweet kan? haha.

skrg ni tgh tunggu CF baru dia dgn LG. it's gonna be hot! lepas tu maybe ade announcement regarding military service dia T_____T

some pics from Coffee Prince BTS ^^
suka sgt tgk dia blakon jd Han Kyul <3

[ Last edited by  GDlovesME at 29-9-2007 09:34 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 29-9-2007 10:03 PM | Show all posts
aaaaaaahhhhhhh.......sukanye kat gong yoo........ensem giler....antara uppa feveret aku nih.......dia nih macho giler........jatuh cinta kat dia.......suke dia blakon citer coffee prince tuh......

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2007 01:15 PM | Show all posts
GY schedule for this week:

2007-10-06 &#44305;&#44256; <&#50724;&#55064;> &#52524;&#50689; (Advertisement< OFI> photography)

2007-10-05 &#44305;&#44256; <&#50724;&#55064;> &#49324;&#51064;&#54924; &#65288;Advertisement< OFI> autograph session&#65289;

2007-10-01~2007-10-04 &#52264;&#44592;&#51089;&#54408; &#44160;&#53664; &#48143; &#55092;&#49885; &#65288;The next work consideration and rest&#65289;

From SidusHQ.com

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2007 03:53 PM | Show all posts
badan dia tegap ...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2007 08:45 PM | Show all posts
Ni gambar baru from his new campaign, O HUI For Man ^^
Baby looks yummy yum! Tak lama CF akan kuar la kot. Can't wait

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2008 08:35 AM | Show all posts
Gong Yoo Message (Temporary Goodbye)

[have to be happy always] temporary goodbye

my dear friends,
I will return to everyone healthy and more mature
we have made a promise that we should not be disappointed or be sad... that case I will be able to leave with a peaceful heart
Trust me? I will trust you too...
Don't worry.. because I will do very well
I love you all. I love you all.. I love you all
I'm really thankful, I'm sorry.. I love you all
Temporary goodbye now

News from Magazine

Cool-guy Gong Yoo left for the military amidst the loud, cacophonous cries from over 300 of his fans. He will be entering the Chungnam Nonsan military training base on the 14th at 1:30pm, and will complete 5 weeks of basic training, after which time he will begin active duty.

Leaving his home at 9am, Gong Yoo arrived 2 hours and 30 minutes later than his scheduled time of 11am.

Gong Yoo抯 management company, worried of an accident due to the rushing crowd of fans, moved the 11am press interview at the last minute near the army training base with over 50 reports and 300 fans.

Gong Yoo seemed to feel awkward with his army cut and stated while rubbing his head, 揟hank you for coming. I will return healthy. Please wait for me. I will return a more matured and better man."

He continued to say, "I feel very free and easy, and I would like to apologize for enrolling so late." Gong Yoo also stated that he slept well the night before, and felt numb on the day that he cut his hair. He also said that his parents told him to 揵e careful and stay healthy

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2008 08:36 AM | Show all posts
Clips pemergian Gong Yoo...

14-Jan-2008 AHA TV

DL: http://sharebee.com/734b7c6d

14-Jan-2008 Fans Singing for Gong Yoo

DL: http://sharebee.com/1bd3a9b4

14-Jan-2008 AhaTV 2

DL: http://sharebee.com/2e059336

14-Jan-2008 GoNewsTV

DL: http://sharebee.com/4cd9f982

14-Jan-2008 Yonhap news 1

DL: http://sharebee.com/12b7f8d4

14-Jan-2008 Yonhap news 2

DL: http://sharebee.com/c24ce98d

credits: aalhl@soompi

[ Last edited by  nzhass79 at 16-1-2008 08:40 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-1-2008 08:42 AM | Show all posts
gong yoo dah pergi utk service army ekk.. dia sebaya aku jer.. mmg patut pergi dah..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2008 08:43 AM | Show all posts

Reply #8 Hana_Hirokawa's post

dah pergi dah..... dah ler baru jer lepas menang award......
aku tgh berkabung nih...hahaha
sedih giler... tu aku tak tgk lagi KRW oppa aku tu
lg laaa..banjir

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2008 09:26 AM | Show all posts
GONG YOO'S hair cut..
OFF TO THE ARMY!!
short hair... STILL VERY HOT!

JAN. 14, 2008 One o'clock in the afternoon

Thanking his fans, for being there for him.

credit:soompi.com

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2008 09:30 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nzhass79 at 16-1-2008 08:43 AM
dah pergi dah..... dah ler baru jer lepas menang award......
aku tgh berkabung nih...hahaha
sedih giler... tu aku tak tgk lagi KRW oppa aku tu
lg laaa..banjir

sabor ler... bkn lama pong...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 08:46 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.084401 second(s), 43 queries .