CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: ussopp

THE TERRORIST'S PRAYER....(18 SG) and other videos

[Copy link]
Post time 26-2-2007 11:52 AM | Show all posts
Never babe, never heard Christians preached violnce like Muslism preach jihad.
There is no such word as inquisition in the Bible and it happened a long time ago. Jihad is taught in the Quran and happens from the day since Muhamad invented it until today.

Wow! Looks like you are quite "knowledgeable" about Islam and Jihad. For you the act of Jihad means only "Holy War" and nothing else. You are trying to view Jihad as only relating to war and violence. Let me teach you something you don't know. In Islam Jihad is wide and not only restricted in time of war. When you saw a Muslim goes to school to study its a Jihad. When you saw a Muslim goes to work its a Jihad. When you saw a Muslim women delivering a baby its a Jihad. A soldier protecting his country is doing Jihad...In fact Deb almost every aspect of a Muslim's life is Jihad as long as he did it with the intention to seek blessings from God and nothing else.

If you saw Jihad as Muslims did, then there was Jihad around you right now Deb...I guess you must be dead right now if you still consider Jihad as an act of violence.

Nope. If you reallly study carefully and honest about it, it was muslims who invaded and took lands from others.
North Africa, Caucasus and middle east was Christian land.
Pakistan, afghanistan and bangladesh was buddhist and Hindu before the jihads.

Who are the people who occupied the lands before the arrivals of Islam? And later which religion does those people convert to? As you can see Deb Islam is not a racial religion and it is not an exclusive rights of the Arabs...It's a religion to all mankind. You do lived in Singapore right? Are those Malays on Singapore was Islam since the beginning of time? Of course not! They used to be Pagans, Animisme, Hindus and Buddists before the arrival of Islam and later they converted to Islam and later this region occupied by Muslims as a majority. The same situation occurs everywhere, however some regions dosen't welcome the rise of this new religion and they wages wars against those who has converted. To make long story short they lost the war. Centuries later the Orientalists conduct a research and twisted the fact by stating that the Muslims are the invaders. So pathetic!

Who put the Palestinian boy there? you Arabs. And you use kids to do your evil bidding.
Had you muslims not attack Jews, would there be retaliation? If Muslim terrorists insists on hiding behind civilian shields, hwo can the Jews be guilty of the death of innocent people?

If you have the luxury to visit Palestine one day...Do yourself a favour and ask those kids whether they are forced to enter the war or do they do it voluntarily in order to protect the sovereignity of their country, self respect and religion.

'No country or race in this world is more superior than the other' - The United Nation Charter

Cos I don't need to.  You know it happens and pretend the genocide of black muslims its not there.

Since your the one who make the statement you're the one who have to proof it, not me.

Well, Christianity isn't even allowed in Saudi Arabia and Christians cannot built churches in Egypt, Brunei etc.
I gave you sources, you ignored it. Many Christians are killed by muslism for tehir faith every day. you can choose to cat blur all you wnat babe, its still there.

If you want us to believe you why not you post a reliable, trustworthy and highly notable news with a genuine source next time. Maybe we can discuss it together.

However, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Brunei are countries mainly populated by Muslims. What good are they to built a church where no one will come except for those missionaries? If your intention in building churches are mainly to provoke Islam whereas you know that the majority population are Muslims, of course you will receive retaliation from Muslims...What do you expect?

P.S: Why there are many typos above? (highlighted) What so shaky babe?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-2-2007 11:54 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by geng_tx at 26-2-2007 11:14 AM
and many muslim are killed by jews and christians... they join forces to kill muslim... but muslim never join forces to kill anybody... offences are the best defences...

hindu people are worst ...

yeah indeed....if i see one of it i thought i'm seeing a ghost....   

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 12:28 PM | Show all posts
Wow! Looks like you are quite "knowledgeable" about Islam and Jihad. For you the act of Jihad means only "Holy War" and nothing else. You are trying to view Jihad as only relating to war and violence. Let me teach you something you don't know. In Islam Jihad is wide and not only restricted in time of war. When you saw a Muslim goes to school to study its a Jihad. When you saw a Muslim goes to work its a Jihad. When you saw a Muslim women delivering a baby its a Jihad. A soldier protecting his country is doing Jihad...In fact Deb almost every aspect of a Muslim's life is Jihad as long as he did it with the intention to seek blessings from God and nothing else.

If you saw Jihad as Muslims did, then there was Jihad around you right now Deb...I guess you must be dead right now if you still consider Jihad as an act of violence.

Did I ever say that jihad is restricted only to violence? You see, you assume w/o any basis.
However, you can never deny that jihad does involve violence don't you? and the jihad in islam does teach and involve offensive ars as mhamad and muslism throughout history have done. That you cannot deny.

Who are the people who occupied the lands before the arrivals of Islam? And later which religion does those people convert to? As you can see Deb Islam is not a racial religion and it is not an exclusive rights of the Arabs...It's a religion to all mankind. You do lived in Singapore right? Are those Malays on Singapore was Islam since the beginning of time? Of course not! They used to be Pagans, Animisme, Hindus and Buddists before the arrival of Islam and later they converted to Islam and later this region occupied by Muslims as a majority. The same situation occurs everywhere, however some regions dosen't welcome the rise of this new religion and they wages wars against those who has converted. To make long story short they lost the war. Centuries later the Orientalists conduct a research and twisted the fact by stating that the Muslims are the invaders. So pathetic!

Those people never occupied muslim lands and did not attack muslims before they ere attacked by muslims.
So how can you justify muslims invading those land sand forcibly converting them?

If you have the luxury to visit Palestine one day...Do yourself a favour and ask those kids whether they are forced to enter the war or do they do it voluntarily in order to protect the sovereignity of their country, self respect and religion.

Its not their land and there was never a Palestinian race, nation nor people.
Do yourself a favour, go study history and show me one Palestinian king if you can.

'No country or race in this world is more superior than the other' - The United Nation Charter

So why is the Quran condemning Jews and pagans? Why do muslims teach racism? Why does msia practice racism?

Since your the one who make the statement you're the one who have to proof it, not me.

I don't need to prove it, its widely reported. You need to deny it though.

If you want us to believe you why not you post a reliable, trustworthy and highly notable news with a genuine source next time. Maybe we can discuss it together.

However, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Brunei are countries mainly populated by Muslims. What good are they to built a church where no one will come except for those missionaries? If your intention in building churches are mainly to provoke Islam whereas you know that the majority population are Muslims, of course you will receive retaliation from Muslims...What do you expect?

since Europe and the westertn world are largely Christian, wwhy built the first mosque or even build mosque at all?

there are Christians in Sudi Arbaia, Brunei and lots oif Christians in Egypt. Yet, building of churche are not allowed.
In fact, Bible are not evenb allowed into Saudi arabia. What religious tolerance are you talking about?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 12:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 26-2-2007 11:20 AM
Muhamad himself started jihad before anyone attacked him.
If you can show from the Quran and haditsh where a muslim was killed and robbed before muhamad started his jihads, I will self mutilate  ...

I take your word for it. I believed that you are a man of his words and you will honour what you've promised. Here is the story of the Yasir (Yasser) Family with his wife Sumayya and his son Ammar r.a. Yasir and Sumayya is considered as the first martyr of Islam who died under the persecution of Abu Jahal, a master of Mecca at that time.

I will not recite any Surah or Hadith since I'm not an expert or a scholar and it's not wise for me to stating anything which I've no expertise. However, you may see that the story of Ammar r.a. and his family happens long before the prophet (PBUH) hegira to Medina. In other words it happens long before the call for Jihad was announce by the prophet (PBUH). I will let other forumers who are more expert to post it here.

FYI, not just Ammar's r.a. family were persecuted but there are many more. All of them been persecuted and robbed just because they converted to a new religion and turn away from god of wood and stones. All of these happens long before hegira to Medina and the call of Jihad was announce.

I won't force you to convert because in Islam we appreciate for people who convert voluntarily, not because he lose his bets.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 01:02 PM | Show all posts
[Did I ever say that jihad is restricted only to violence? You see, you assume w/o any basis.
However, you can never deny that jihad does involve violence don't you? and the jihad in islam does teach and involve offensive ars as mhamad and muslism throughout history have done. That you cannot deny.

Hmm...now you are trying to sound a bit nice as if you're not saying that Jihad is all about violence. Finally you do realised that Jihad is not about wars and violence after all. There's an improvement in your understanding towards Islam I guess.
Of course I won't deny the history of Muslims wars like the war of Bad'r, Uhud and Khandak because it is merely and act of self protection, is it wrong to protect your own country (Medina).

Those people never occupied muslim lands and did not attack muslims before they ere attacked by muslims.
So how can you justify muslims invading those land sand forcibly converting them?

So the Romans never occupied Egypt? The Persians never occupies Trans-Palestina and the Arabian Peninsular? Is it wrong to free your own country from imperialism? Or do you think that the Romans are the rightfull master of the Egyptians and the Persians are the Owner of the Arabs? You know, you began to sound like a dictator.

Its not their land and there was never a Palestinian race, nation nor people.
Do yourself a favour, go study history and show me one Palestinian king if you can.

Then how come they exist? They fall right from the sky? Even when King Saul reached the territory there is a group of people who lives there.

So why is the Quran condemning Jews and pagans? Why do muslims teach racism? Why does msia practice racism?

Can you prove the above accusation because its too vague and merely malicous assumptions towards Islam. The burden is on you and you alone.

Haven't you study history? It the Christians who used to persecuted Jews during the Dark Ages and the Jews seek refuge from the Spanish Kingdom which are Muslims during that day. The prosperity of Andalusia and Cordova led to the Golden Ages of the Jews and lots of Jewish intellect lived and flourished during that era.

Again in the modern age, it was Catholic Hitler who order the assination of millions of Jews during WW2...not the muslims.

I don't need to prove it, its widely reported. You need to deny it though.

Easy to get in, easy to get out eh? What I meant was you need to post it here.

since Europe and the westertn world are largely Christian, wwhy built the first mosque or even build mosque at all?

there are Christians in Sudi Arbaia, Brunei and lots oif Christians in Egypt. Yet, building of churche are not allowed.
In fact, Bible are not evenb allowed into Saudi arabia. What religious tolerance are you talking about?

What are you babbling about? Since when America known as a Christian country, I thought they were secular along with other Europeans and Southern Americans. I guess the only Christian country in Europe would be Vatican City. Even Turkey with Muslims majority claimed it is a secular country. Get your fact right next time.

FYI, the muslims has grow exponiently from past decades and of course they will need mosque to pray. I heard that even the churches has no more visitors and the landlord have to let it to Muslims to be use as a mosque. This incident happens mostly in Great Britain.

Have you been to Malaysia? Here most religous buildings are built to suit everyone and not only mosque for Muslims. In Kelantan there are even large Buddha statute built to accomodate Buddhists for their religous practices. Hope I answer all you questions.

[ Last edited by  rurouni_khairul at 26-2-2007 01:14 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 01:03 PM | Show all posts
debmy now is muhammad debmy bin abdullah....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-2-2007 01:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rurouni_khairul at 26-2-2007 12:32 PMI take your word for it. I believed that you are a man of his words and you will honour what you've promised. Here is the story of the Yasir (Yasser) Family with his wife Sumayya and his son  ...

Chapter and verse please. Was he killed befor eor after Muhamad starting attack Meccan caravans?
Do some research please.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 01:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 26-2-2007 01:06 PM

Chapter and verse please. Was he killed befor eor after Muhamad starting attack Meccan caravans?
Do some research please.

I'm sorry Deb I'm afraid I'm not qualified because I'm not a learned scholars in Quranic lessons and Hadith. If I blindly post it here I afraid that I will mislead you. Maybe there are other person who are learned enough to discuss the story of Ammar r.a.

Ammar r.a. was not killed, his parents were murdered.

If I may ask you a question? According to your understanding does the act of attacking Meccans caravan happens before of after the Hegira to Medina?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-2-2007 01:53 PM | Show all posts
Well, get an islamic schorlar to help you then. since you Muslims always claimed that jihads were defensive, i'm very sure you must have stuff to prove it if it is indeed true don't you?
How can you simply accept what some ulama or ustaz say just like that?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 02:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 26-2-2007 01:53 PM
Well, get an islamic schorlar to help you then. since you Muslims always claimed that jihads were defensive, i'm very sure you must have stuff to prove it if it is indeed true don't you?
How can ...

Well it will take sometime then.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 02:41 PM | Show all posts
no problem buddy.

btw, where did you get your avatar? can you show me the site?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 02:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 26-2-2007 02:41 PM
no problem buddy.

btw, where did you get your avatar? can you show me the site?

ff: hmm..here, why don't you try this site..it has lots of cool avatar!

www.mynicespace.com

P.S: Just copy the URL of the avatar and don't copy the whole code.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-2-2007 11:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rurouni_khairul at 26-2-2007 02:49 PM

ff: hmm..here, why don't you try this site..it has lots of cool avatar!

www.mynicespace.com

P.S: Just copy the URL of the avatar and don't copy the whole code.

mr..kenshin...yours coool...

but mine just a lil bit cooler

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-2-2007 11:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 26-2-2007 01:06 PM

Do some research please.

sorry to interup...

Im really shocked mr.debmey, you dont even know this...????

the fact is, before the hijrah muslims are tortured and killed by meccans...

why dont you asked earlier???

[ Last edited by  ussopp at 26-2-2007 11:53 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2007 12:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ussopp at 26-2-2007 11:08 PM

mr..kenshin...yours coool...

but mine just a lil bit cooler

hehehe..Who is more cooler than Zizou?

Originally posted by ussopp at 26-2-2007 11:10 PM

sorry to interup...

why dont you asked ea ...

Takper la sop, die tak faham..tugas kita la nak bagi die faham...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2007 01:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ussopp at 26-2-2007 11:10 PM

sorry to interup...

why dont you asked ea ...

Prove it. If you can't, will you renounce islam?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-2-2007 10:21 PM | Show all posts

Reply #56 Debmey's post

huh??...this is basic Islamic history where I learn in primary school...

you really dont know???

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2007 10:31 PM | Show all posts
prove it then.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2007 12:17 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 27-2-2007 10:31 PM
prove it then.

Deb,
you can google yourself for the full torture stories of early muslim before hijrah.
for the brief, muslims that were tortured by Quraisy Meccan at that time were.
1)
Khubab, a slave. Was tortured on the bed of burning coal for accepting Islam.They want Khubab to forgo his Islam, but he remained faithful even though with inhumane torture.
2)
Bilal also a slave. Tortured by his master Umayyah  by putting him on the burning sands during noon-hours.
3)
Yasir and his wife Sumayyah, parents of Ammar were tortured by Quraisy until death..and many others.

Because of this torture and hardship, in the beginning around 15 people migrated to habsya, but Quraisy still chase them by asking King of Habsya to send them back to Mecca. However, due to explanation by those who migrated, King willingly let them stay as guest to his country. Please take note that the event took place roughly 9 years before Hirah Calendar.
They returned back to Mecca after hearing the rumors that there was peace in Mecca, however Quraisy keep torturing them after they returned back to Mecca.
3 year before hijrah, Prophet Muhammad met
a group of pilgrims from the from Khazraj tribe of Madinah, and more people from Madinah embraced Islam after that, but Quraisy Mecca still with their pagan belief. After most of people of Medina embraced Islam, and form alliance with muslims in Mecca, the Hijrah begins....

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2007 12:21 AM | Show all posts
chapter, verse and context please. I don't take your word for it, and why shld I?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 01:21 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067290 second(s), 42 queries .