ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 8727|Reply: 22

MBTI personality types

[Copy link]
Post time 15-4-2007 04:20 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Okla... ni 'thread' yang dijanjikan...

牋I tried to make a poll but the maximun choice is only 10 while MBTI is divided into 16 different profiles. So I omitted the poll.

牋MBTI (Myers Briggs Type Indicator) is based on the well-known research of Carl Jung, Katharine C. Briggs, and Isabel Briggs Myers.

牋More info can be found here,

牋http://www.personalitypage.com/info.html

燵url=http://www.personalitypathways.com/type_inventory.html]http://www.personalitypathways.com/type_inventory.html[/url]

牋I've tried to find a free, good online test but it seems that they now charge for it so I think we have to make do with the following test

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

牋It's not the best but this will make do until someone can come up with a better and free online test.

牋So here goes...

[ Last edited by  Agul at 15-4-2007 04:30 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-4-2007 04:52 PM | Show all posts
I've heard of Carl Jung and studied informally his reading of 'trees' from a pal...could u explain a bit on the 16 different profiles...Thanks...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-4-2007 11:17 PM | Show all posts
Ok, just 燼 brief description that I get爐otally from爃ere,

http://www.personalitypage.com/high-level.html

ISTJ

Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible, and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, they work steadily towards identified goals. They can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it.

ISTP

Quiet and reserved, interested in how and why things work. Excellent skills with mechanical things. Risk-takers who they live for the moment. Usually interested in and talented at extreme sports. Uncomplicated in their desires. Loyal to their peers and to their internal value systems, but not overly concerned with respecting laws and rules if they get in the way of getting something done. Detached and analytical, they excel at finding solutions to practical problems.

ISFJ

Quiet, kind, and conscientious. Can be depended on to follow through. Usually puts the needs of others above their own needs. Stable and practical, they value security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Rich inner world of observations about people. Extremely perceptive of other's feelings. Interested in serving others.

ISFP

Quiet, serious, sensitive and kind. Do not like conflict, and not likely to do things which may generate conflict. Loyal and faithful. Extremely well-developed senses, and aesthetic appreciation for beauty. Not interested in leading or controlling others. Flexible and open-minded. Likely to be original and creative. Enjoy the present moment.

INFJ

Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

INFP

Quiet, reflective, and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick, and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.

INTJ

Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

INTP

Logical, original, creative thinkers. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others.

ESTP

Friendly, adaptable, action-oriented. "Doers" who are focused on immediate results. Living in the here-and-now, they're risk-takers who live fast-paced lifestyles. Impatient with long explanations. Extremely loyal to their peers, but not usually respectful of laws and rules if they get in the way of getting things done. Great people skills.

ESTJ

Practical, traditional, and organized. Likely to be athletic. Not interested in theory or abstraction unless they see the practical application. Have clear visions of the way things should be. Loyal and hard-working. Like to be in charge. Exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities. "Good citizens" who value security and peaceful living.

ESFP

People-oriented and fun-loving, they make things more fun for others by their enjoyment. Living for the moment, they love new experiences. They dislike theory and impersonal analysis. Interested in serving others. Likely to be the center of attention in social situations. Well-developed common sense and practical ability.

ESFJ

Warm-hearted, popular, and conscientious. Tend to put the needs of others over their own needs. Feel strong sense of responsibility and duty. Value traditions and security. Interested in serving others. Need positive reinforcement to feel good about themselves. Well-developed sense of space and function.

ENFP

Enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.

ENFJ

Popular and sensitive, with outstanding people skills. Externally focused, with real concern for how others think and feel. Usually dislike being alone. They see everything from the human angle, and dislike impersonal analysis. Very effective at managing people issues, and leading group discussions. Interested in serving others, and probably place the needs of others over their own needs.

ENTP

Creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions.

ENTJ

Assertive and outspoken - they are driven to lead. Excellent ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions. Intelligent and well-informed, they usually excel at public speaking. They value knowledge and competence, and usually have little patience with inefficiency or disorganization.

There are more in depth description at the given links.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-4-2007 11:33 PM | Show all posts
Come on everyone, let's take the test...

Let's see which personality profiles fequent this board...牋:ah:

I used to be INFP, now more of an INFJ hehe... :bgrin:

Where's the pirate by the way?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2007 07:31 AM | Show all posts
Will give mine later, no problem...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2007 09:04 AM | Show all posts
HUMANMETRICS

Jung Typology Test

Your Type is
ENFP
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %  
44 12 38 11

ENFP type description by D.Keirsey
ENFP type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss
Career Choices for Your Type  

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
moderately expressed extravert

slightly expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

slightly expressed perceiving personality

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-4-2007 09:05 AM | Show all posts
Jung Career Indicator

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-4-2007 06:35 PM | Show all posts
Hmm....

Where are the rest?

Yellow Belmont?

:hmm:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-4-2007 02:30 AM | Show all posts
Mine is ISFP
Introverted =78
Sensing =1
Feeling = 12
Perceiving = 44

Most online quizzes aren't even slightly accurate, but this one describes me very well. Except the introverted part...I tend to stick with people that i know for ages, but i never see myself as an intovert...

Suitable occupations: Design Graphic, Industrial, Interior <--my forte. Hehe...I'm on the right path

BTW, u guys might want to try this one : http://cityculture.org/test.php. It has nothing to do wif MBTI  whatsoever but i found that it's more accurate than Jung.

[ Last edited by  ~boolean at 19-4-2007 02:36 AM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2007 08:02 AM | Show all posts

Reply #9 ~boolean's post

can't resist any test...

Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||||||||| 70%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 56%
Orderliness |||| 16%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 50%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 56%

Your sloan type is SCUAI
Your primary type is Unstructured

You are social, moderately calm, unstructured, moderately accommodating, and moderately intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Providence, Austin, Denver, Salt Lake City, Charlotte, San Antonio, Albuquerque/Santa Fe, Indianapolis, Phoenix, Portland/Salem, Nashville, Louisville and these international countries/regions Turkey, Croatia, Slovenia, Caribbean, Puerto Rico, Iceland, Norway, Ukraine, Sweden, Denmark, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Japan, India

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2007 09:37 AM | Show all posts
ISFP
Introverted   Sensing    Feeling    Perceiving
33                   50          50           22

Bila refer to Career Choices For Your Type tu lansung tak ada kena-mengena dengan career aku sekarang. Tapi ada beberapa kerjaya yang tersenarai tu merupakan  kerjaya yang tersangat-sangat ingin aku miliki dan aku idam-idamkan.

Tapi tang sifat-sifat tu aku rasa mostly adalah kena dengan diri aku.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2007 09:51 AM | Show all posts
Your Type is
ENFP
Extraverted        Intuitive        Feeling        Perceiving
11        12        88        11

You are:

* slightly expressed extravert
    * slightly expressed intuitive personality
    * very expressed feeling personality
    * slightly expressed perceiving personality

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2007 09:55 AM | Show all posts

Reply #9 ~boolean's post

wow got to say the test really descibe me so accurately...eye opening humbling least to say

Test Results

Extroversion         ||||||||||||||||         66%
Emotional Stability         ||||||||||         33%
Orderliness         ||||||||||||||         53%
Accommodation         ||||||||||||||         53%
Inquisitiveness         ||||||||||||||||         66%

Your sloan type is SLOAI
Your primary type is Limbic

You are social, moody, moderately organized, moderately accommodating, and intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.

[ Last edited by  SleepyFish at 19-4-2007 09:59 AM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-4-2007 11:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ~boolean at 19-4-2007 02:30 AM
Mine is ISFP
Introverted =78
Sensing =1
Feeling = 12
Perceiving = 44

Most online quizzes aren't even slightly accurate, but this one describes me very well. Except the introverted par ...

Maybe you're more comfortable with those you're爁amiliar爓ith...

Good test too...

will try later.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-4-2007 11:46 PM | Show all posts
10 credits for each test. We need more participants... :bodek:

Use magic Report

Post time 20-4-2007 01:56 AM | Show all posts
Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
       44          25         12       56

You are:
moderately expressed introvert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed thinking personality
moderately expressed judging personality

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-4-2007 03:49 PM | Show all posts
Your Type is
INFJ
Introverted        Intuitive        Feeling        Judging
44        12        38        1

You are:

* moderately expressed introvert
    * slightly expressed intuitive personality
    * moderately expressed feeling personality
    * slightly expressed judging personality

p/s: was very bz .. sorry for being late .. wah .. same type la Agul ..

[ Last edited by  yellow belmont at 20-4-2007 03:56 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-4-2007 06:14 PM | Show all posts
Your Type is
ISFJ
Introverted        Sensing        Feeling        Judging
44        12        38        22

You are:

* moderately expressed introvert
    * slightly expressed sensing personality
    * moderately expressed feeling personality
    * slightly expressed judging personality

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2007 12:35 AM | Show all posts
Your Type is
INTP
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
56 38 38 33

You are:
moderately expressed introvert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed thinking personality

moderately expressed perceiving personality

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-4-2007 09:56 PM | Show all posts
[quote]Originally posted by <i>yellow belmont</i> at 20-4-2007 03:49 PM<br /><br />
Your Type is<br /><br />
INFJ<br /><br />
Introverted

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 10:16 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.467034 second(s), 47 queries .