Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: Syd

Hipnosis

[Copy link]
Post time 12-7-2007 07:34 AM | Show all posts
ekekeke hiphip horeyyyyy hip hip horeyyyyyyyy eekkekekkekekke kasut bata melangkah hebat... kasut bata melangkah hebat (ehehhe tetibe jek tingat lagu eklan nih)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-7-2007 07:39 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by puterikhaleeda at 12-7-2007 07:34 AM
ekekeke hiphip horeyyyyy hip hip horeyyyyyyyy eekkekekkekekke kasut bata melangkah hebat... kasut bata melangkah hebat (ehehhe tetibe jek tingat lagu eklan nih)

dek...jangan lebih lebih dek...kang momod potong kredit di awal pagi yang indah nih...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-9-2007 09:51 AM | Show all posts
Kaedah hipnosis kesan Nurin

TERUS MENCARI... Bapa Nurin, Jazimin Jalil menampal poster bagi mengesan anaknya itu yang hilang sejak lebih dua minggu lalu pada pintu masuk Surau Keramat Hujung, Kuala Lumpur, semalam, sambil diperhatikan oleh Husin Ahmad (kanan) dari Persatuan Pengguna Islam Malaysia (PPIM).

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2007 10:24 AM | Show all posts

OUR FOUNDER

Dr Sazali Ahmad, PhD., (UBC, Canada), The Founder of Simfoni Minda

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2007 10:25 AM | Show all posts
OUR RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT

objective
To understand:

How our mind perceives and decides.
The world of programming that create perceptions.
What motivates our actions.
What and who is minding us.

To find the TRUTH about:

SOUL/ASTRAL OR MIND TRAVEL
MIND OVER MATTER
MIND READING
ENERGY TRANSFER
To explore the power of the mind.
To fully utilise the power of the mind.
To take control of the mind so that it does not overrule us and become a dis-EASE.
To mind the mind and become The Mastermind

area of research
Malay Magic

area of development
Psychic
Remote viewing

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2007 10:27 AM | Show all posts
Dr. ni tulis kat blog Nurin

Dr Sazali Ahmad said...

Jasni,

Salam Takziah to Jazmin and all family members. Syabash to you for your support during this period of emotional roller coster.

I was just another stranger when I went to Jazmin's house the first day. But now after looking at the picture of Allahyarhamah Nurin every night since my first session until the her body was found, I truly feel that she is just like my own daughter. I can feel her presence until now. She is with us in Rohani. That night when I conducted the Remote View Sessions, I realy wanted to tell the public that Nurin is in a bad condition and press the panic button. I regreted for not doing so. During the sessions with 2 police officers as witnesses, Noraizan (Nurin's mother) saw late Nurin was in a very, very dark room alone and her auntie saw the same vision including the session I conducted with one of a member of the public. A group RV was conducted following that and all the viewers couldn"t make contact with late Nurin.After analysing the sketches and statements by the viewers,I found that Nurin's energy level had completely drained meaning that she almost do not exist in physical form. I even went with the police to a spotted location but I have my limitations.I told the police and the media that time was running out;public and police MUST act fast.I blamed myself for not being able to convey the message that she was in total danger fearing that public will accused me for causing unnecessary tension.Now, it turns out to be true and we have all accept the truth that Nurin had left us.

Now, I anticipated that the family members are facing Acute Stress Disorders and it would possibly cause Post Traumatic Stress Disorder as a long term effect.I hope I can further contribute in handling this issues by providing this guidance for family members to overcome these traumas:

Family members must regain Emotional and Physical Strength

1.Stay away from harmful medications including anti-depressants.

2.Don't blame anybody, not even yourself.

4.Stay united in your fight to find "THE *****."

5.Seek professional counseling for yourself and your family.I am willing to provide Trauma Cure for F.O.C., or source for good spiritual and emotional healers.

6.Seek peace and solace. Zikir ALLAH is the best therapy.

7.Go back to work and do not feel guilty because life has to go on.

8.Never stop looking for THE ***** and CURSE him/her so that he can never live in peace and to satisfy your conscious mind.

9.Establish different routines to help your family members cope.

10.Allow all members of the family to talk about beloved Nurin, about their emotional reactions to the situation, and about their loss. Don't let the absence of your her and your deep sense of loss become a taboo subject. Instead, let her siblings know that they can freely express their thoughts,feelings ,love and acceptance. Let her siblings know that it is okay for everyone in the family -- including mom and dad to cry and that you can help each other by holding hands, giving each other a big hug.Remember that even if you do not communicate with your children about your missing child, other children in the neighborhood will.

11.Don't be surprised if your other children's behavior drastically changes. Everyone in the family has suffered a tremendous shock. In these circumstances, bedwetting, stomach aches, depression, anger, sullenness, quietness, and truancy are common reactions. But by the same token, don't be alarmed if your child's behavior changes very little or not at all. Children, just as adults, react differently to the death of a child.

12.Help her siblings return to some type of normalcy by returning to school. They need the normalcy that the daily routine of school provides. But before your children go back to school, talk with them about what they want others to know. Make sure they understand that most people in your community already know what has happened. Listen to your child's thoughts and feelings about returning to school. Then, talk to your child's teachers and counselors to help them prepare for the return of your child.

and

SURRENDER TO ALLAH.He knows what is best for US.

Stop accusing Nurin's parents of being negligence.BE WARNED!!! it may happen to anyone of us.

We have lost our hearts and it took a little girl's life to bring us together. Alfatihah.May PEACE BE UPON NURIN, YA..ALLAH.

-Dr. Sazali Ahmad

September 24, 2007 1:08 AM

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-9-2007 04:20 PM | Show all posts
i smell something fishy ..... or i m in state of hypnosis

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2007 10:54 PM | Show all posts
erm.............

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-10-2007 04:20 PM | Show all posts
apasal aku check dalam intyernet mamaty ni tak de pun

SHAHRUL FITRI ROZALI (CCht. Hyp.)
Program Director
Professional Board of Hypnotherapy, Canada (PBH)

http://www.hypnosiscanada.com/advisoryboard.asp

entah entah sijil pasu tak depa ni?
yang kat britain pun kebanyakkan yang buat hypnosis hanya diploma saja depa depa ni tahap phd .pelik juga

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2007 11:54 PM | Show all posts
bengang jap......mamat muka macam datuk k campur muka datuk musa hitam tuh sape ahhh???

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2007 01:34 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2007 10:41 PM | Show all posts
huihhhh....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-3-2008 09:34 AM | Show all posts
Sazali sedia bantu dengan syarat ketat

KUALA LUMPUR 3 Mac - Pakar forensik hipnosis Dr. Sazali Ahmad sedia membantu mencari Sharlinie menggunakan kaedah tersebut tetapi dengan syarat yang ketat.

Beliau menegaskan, paling utama ketika proses hipnosis dilakukan ia hanya boleh dihadiri ibu bapa Sharlinie dan polis.

Ini kerana jelasnya, percubaan beliau menggunakan kaedah itu di rumah kanak-kanak tersebut di Taman Medan, Petaling Jaya pada dua minggu lalu menemui kegagalan.

Menurutnya, kehadiran begitu ramai di rumah itu telah menyebabkan berlaku banyak percanggahan pendapatan dan sekali gus mengganggu proses hipnosis.

''Atas sebab itu jugalah saya terpaksa membatalkan temujanji walaupun sudah tiba di rumah itu pada pukul 3 pagi.

''Saya telah menghubungi Mohd. Nashar Mat Hussain, bapa Sharlinie untuk menjelaskan perkara tersebut, sejak itu saya tidak menghubungi lagi,'' katanya.

Sazali memberi penjelasan itu ketika diminta mengulas rungutan Mohd. Nashar yang gagal menghubungi beliau sejak dua minggu lalu.

Sharlinie, 5, dilaporkan hilang ketika dalam perjalanan pulang bersama kakaknya, Sharliena, 8, dari padang permainan kira-kira 200 meter dari rumah mereka di Taman Medan pada pagi 9 Januari lalu.

Difahamkan, pada pertemuan itu seorang lelaki dari Sarawak telah bersetuju untuk dikhayalkan (hipnosis) bagi mendapatkan maklumat yang dapat membantu mengesan lokasi Sharlinie disembunyikan.

Sazali berkata, orang ramai perlu faham bagi menjayakan kaedah hipnosis beliau memerlukan lokasi yang sunyi dan tenang serta tidak ada gangguan daripada pihak-pihak lain.

''Saya berharap keluarga Sharlinie faham dengan penjelasan ini walaupun saya sebenarnya memang mahu menolong mereka,'' ujarnya.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-5-2009 10:29 AM | Show all posts
Jadi kurus selepas dipukau

GAMBAR menunjukkan Marion menjadi kurus selepas menjalani teknik rawatan hipnosis.

MERSEYSIDE - Seorang wanita Britain, Marion Corns hilang berat badan sebanyak 25.40 kilogram dengan menggunakan kaedah hipnosis atau pukau, lapor sebuah akhbar semalam.

Dia menggunakan kaedah pukau itu di sebuah klinik pada minggu lalu di Sepanyol selepas gagal menguruskan badan dengan menggunakan pendekatan diet dan senaman.

Bagaimanakah kaedah pukau itu berjaya menguruskan badannya?

Di klinik itu, ketika berada dalam keadaan tidak sedarkan diri atau dipukau, dia diberitahu bahawa tubuhnya dimasukkan sejenis alat yang mampu mengurangkan jumlah makanan yang dimakannya.

Walaupun Marion mengetahui tidak ada sebarang peralatan yang dimasukkan ke dalam tubuhnya namun otaknya menguasai pemikirannya bahawa peralatan itu sudah berada di dalam perut.

Seorang doktor dari Scotland, James Braid menggunakan istilah hipnosis pada 1841 selepas mengkaji teknik bersantai dan bertafakur yang digunakan dalam perubatan serta amalan agama di Asia.

Pada masa sama, seorang lagi doktor dari Scotland, James Esdaile menggunakan teknik sama seperti hipnosis bagi menenangkan pesakitnya ketika pembedahan.

Kes ganjil Marion itu dianggap sebagai kemenangan bagi pihak yang memperjuangkan perubatan alternatif. - Agensi

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2019 10:29 AM | Show all posts
Syd replied at 26-5-2009 10:29 AM
Jadi kurus selepas dipukau

She lost 25.40 kg dalam masa seminggu... Wowww.. Menarik ni..

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2019 10:36 AM | Show all posts
Maaf, baru perasan tarikh thread dah lama..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 05:35 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.480731 second(s), 38 queries .