Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: SONofODIN

The moment of rage

[Copy link]
Post time 26-9-2007 11:52 PM | Show all posts

Reply #20 LostSoul's post

I suppose 2 other ways to react to anger would be vocal outburst and a physical outburst. The physical outburst would explain why people fight physically. In the old days people solve differences through duels. Though it may give the winner satisfaction at the moment of victory, it may not really solve the problem.

My stand is, the best way is to think through ...otherwise change your focus to some other thing first to defuse the situation and then when composture is obtained, think through the issue. If necessary, talk it over with the other party. I have tried this and it worked all the time ....so far lah!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-9-2007 02:54 PM | Show all posts
i agree with u... there are 2 outlets only..i don't think it is wise to kepe the rage bottle-up... gotta vent it out somehow.. the best is if we can release the rage slowly.. harmlessly..

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2007 10:15 PM | Show all posts
Rage is way better than depression...

Roarrr...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2007 10:27 PM | Show all posts

Reply #17 ajinomotonosuga's post

Interestingly, Brain Research Scientist have found  out that most Tibetan Monks and experienced meditator have a high level of gamma brainwave in their brain.

The new brainwaves that have been found is (superfast)gamma, hypergamma, epsilon, and lambda... This is in addition to alpha, beta, theta and delta...

So it's different than Bruce's gamma radiation.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2007 10:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SONofODIN at 15-9-2007 08:20 AM
Did anyone of you ever experienced full blown anger in a split second and regret later?
I had an argument with my neighbor a few months back and out of control my anger blew up and I @#$% him.

yup..but it was like the rest had said..it was all the anger that was just waiting to Erupt like a Volcano

Shall I tell??   ok here goes...I was working in a Japanese Co and knowing the japs ways of working, they are such a workaholic,
the GM of the Co is such an **********, he used to call anyone of us to his office and when he calls you, you got to come like 5 mins ago
that is how he treats all of us !! and when you are there, he can just keeps quiet and let u stand like a fool in the corner of the room waiting for him to make up his mind on what he wants

my moment of rage came when, for 2 straight weeks I was asked to worked like 16 hrs a day, the CO was at a bidding stage for projects...well when you are dead tired and someone just don't know how to treat you humanely enuff, I guess he was asking for it, I went to my work station, typed out my resignation letter and THROW it at his face...and I muttered few bad words in Japanese

Believe it or not..instead of telling me to get lost...he gave me a pay rise, coz he said I got courage        

[ Last edited by  dutchy at 27-9-2007 10:52 PM ]

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-5-2024 11:18 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055437 second(s), 27 queries .