Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: hamizao

Why Me??

[Copy link]
Post time 3-11-2008 08:34 AM | Show all posts

Reply #80 azuereen's post

cuba kalo dapat BONUS 5 bulan lebih drp org lain....tak pernah pulak tanya "why me"....heheheh

manusia kannn

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-11-2008 08:40 AM | Show all posts

Reply #81 my-alja's post

yupp..I agree...
kalau dpt. bonus 5 bulan...we will say.."I'm so deserve it"...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2008 02:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by azuereen at 3-11-2008 08:40 AM
yupp..I agree...
kalau dpt. bonus 5 bulan...we will say.."I'm so deserve it"...

Yeah, we usually ask "why me" only when something unpleasant happens. I think we ought to be more philosophical
when faced with  daunting circumstances.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2008 03:43 PM | Show all posts
I once (OK OK maybe more than once) asked myself the same q, over and over again. Until one day I stopped, when dicaruts my best friend... as simple, as this... "HISH! Why me why me, you you you! Have you ever asked yourself this pulak, WHY NOT ME? WHY NOT YOU?" It got me thinking - will it get you lots to think about it too when suddenly you, the one questioning, "WHY ME", been rebutted back with yet another q - "WHY NOT YOU?"

Use magic Report

Post time 23-6-2009 10:37 PM | Show all posts
Another existentialism issue which I have located.....Me? Why?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-6-2009 04:00 PM | Show all posts
85# thamrong

Take it on another plane.....yes, you are right.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-6-2009 06:37 PM | Show all posts
86# hamizao Ini persoalan selfdan existence. Perasaan kecewa  dan isolasi memang terasa apabila malang menimpa. Kita tercari jawapan untuk soalan mengapa kita exist, mengapa kita diperangkap dalam timetrap duniawi  dengan pancaroba dan cabaran yang menyakitkan, mengapa kita diujudkan sebagai insan yang sedar (conscious being) atau satu boneka permainan, mana anugerah free will , kita makin kecewa  apabila angan tidak dimakbulkan. Adakah keadaan tidak ujud itu lagi indah....munkin ini juga persoalan existentialism?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2009 08:03 AM | Show all posts
God does not play dice..

itu kata Mr Einstein

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-7-2009 09:34 AM | Show all posts
WHY ME ???? sounds as a surprise. Shocked with the situation. You have been selected unwillingly,  maybe select is not a perfect word to describe, you have been chosen, as a scapegoat. Everyone else is a taichi master and u r not. Probably if you look on the negative side of the event that happened. Coming up, ME AGAIN?? There are + - on every circumstances. Let's be real pessimistic. Life is full of stress. If wish i can.... what if....if only....
These are all normal reactive response depending on how we evaluate the situation and get things repercussion. Else end up.......I KNOW IT'S GOING TO BE ME AGAIN.
Happen to me many times

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-7-2009 09:34 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by hamizao at 27-7-2009 21:37

I think some of you got something there which I may build upon....

I figure that the issue may be looked from the psychology perspective. True, the guy feels trapped. He thinks he has been singled out as a scapegoat. He hopes that the ground would just open up and swallow him out of the situation.  Somewhere there is a lack of self-knowledge, refusing to exercise his ability for the sake of himself or the society.

Ever wondered why some people grow and others not? such experiences as tragedies, trauma, deaths and so on that befall you are opportunities for you to force change on your outlook on life. So, next time .. just say ....come on, come hither! Heheheh!

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2009 09:51 PM | Show all posts
As opposed to whu him/her/they...

We are always focused on ourselves.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2009 09:58 PM | Show all posts
57.22. No misfortune can happen on earth or in your souls but is recorded in a decree before We bring it into existence: That is truly easy for Allah.
23. In order that ye may not despair over matters that pass you by, nor exult over favours bestowed upon you. For Allah loveth not any vainglorious boaster,-

64.11. No kind of calamity can occur, except by the leave of Allah. and if any one believes in Allah, ((Allah)) guides his heart (aright): for Allah knows all things.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-8-2009 11:35 PM | Show all posts
Just saw a book with the same title at Kinokuniya recently...but rather costly I thought for a small book. Just managed to flick through...........

Anyone has the book?

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2009 07:22 PM | Show all posts
Daripada ucapkan 'Why Me' lebih baik ucapkan "Terimakasih Tuhan"

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2009 06:34 PM | Show all posts
that's not me

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-5-2024 08:54 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.402697 second(s), 41 queries .