CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: powerwoot

SG with Himars, encountering the Astros II?

[Copy link]
Post time 23-9-2007 10:46 AM | Show all posts

Reply #98 alphawolf's post

Maybe he is a confused soul right now, always bumping into the HDB flat walls, or maybe he was that NS that was caught out in Geylang with his SAR-21.  That would be typical of Dweeb, even the face was what I would imagine of our little twerp.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-9-2007 11:28 AM | Show all posts

Reply #100 capable_warrior's post

say what u want but let me tell u honestly that its hard for people to understand what you wanted to say.

i am merely stating the points and not on either sides. think about it. do you want to sent your brothers to die in a fight which you have no business with? are you happy n proud to see your countrymen die in such an action like somalia or other ulu ulu countries?

SG soldiers may not be as tough as MY soldiers but if you try to bomb their expensive HDB houses and cars, i bet with my last dollar that they will be equally brave n capable enough to inflict the same damage on you. Having sad that, SG and MY should cooperate instead of fighting eachother. There will be no winner in such a scenerio.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2007 11:56 AM | Show all posts

Reply #102 edelweiss101's post

shame on u, u force us to supply water to u, if not u'll wage war on us, what a crap? Instead of being humble and grateful that we never cut off ur water supply for ages cheaply for u and ur compatriots to grow till u have a brain to think wisely, u keep on threatening to wage a war on us over our water supply to u. Very2 shameful behaviour indeed. We keep to our words since our grandfathers day bcoz we are men with honour and integrity, and along with tonnes of humanity inside us, we carry on with our duty to supply u water, but heck, u still behaving arrogantly with ur threats of war forever, shameful act indeed shown by u and ur compatriots. U dont like our country, yet u always come here behaving like kings of the road with no respect to others law and rules. U hate our country so much but u keep on entering johor baru to shop and eat till u drop, just bcoz ur country is so expensive to live in, but then u boast of being a superior being, shame on u. U said u have no business with iraq but then u want a share of their oil by supporting ur uncle from behind the line on pretext of supporting the iraqis that ur uncle kills everyday. shameful indeed.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2007 12:51 PM | Show all posts

Idiot, who ever said about going to war with SG.  Are you dumb enough that you can't understand what I wrote?  "i am merely stating the points and not on either sides. think about it. do you want to sent your brothers to die in a fight which you have no business with? are you happy n proud to see your countrymen die in such an action like somalia or other ulu ulu countries?"  That's excatly why Malaysia did not send troops to IRaq simply because it is not sanctioned by the UN.  As for Somalia, its okay if SG does not want in, I mean that's your foreign policy.  Ours is to support for the greater good of mankind, and if need be to sacrifice the soldiers to support others in their time of need, Malaysia is willing to do it since others have supported us in our time of need.  If you do not feel that way, fine-but do not come in this thread with a high and mighty tone without having anything to show for it.  Nor do we claim we are tougher than SG troops, but I do find irritable the fact that someone is criticizing Malaysian troops in Somalia when they weren't there or their only source of reference is a movie, then generalizing it.  That is about as dumb as you can get.

[ Last edited by  capable_warrior at 23-9-2007 12:53 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2007 01:05 PM | Show all posts

Reply #103 windof's post

thanks for the water, we really appreciate it.

however, we all know u r capable of turning the tap off should our armed forces are inferior than you which we have never been.

who is treatening who? check what your beloved Mahathir said about bombing SG, did any of our SG leaders said such things publicly? who is being arrogant and who is ignorant? fortunately, this world has become smaller n everyone can see for themselves.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2007 01:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by capable_warrior at 23-9-2007 01:51 PM
Idiot, who ever said about going to war with SG.  Are you dumb enough that you can't understand what I wrote?  "i am merely stating the points and not on either sides. think about it. do you want ...

and how do you think we feel when our brothers up north mocking on our defense?

true enough, Black Hawk Down is just a movie n the yanks deserved to be kicked for being overly confident.

my personal point of view is that the friendly people of malaysia n singapore shouldnt be fooled by the leaders on both sides for their political gains n distractions from domestic issues, particularly Dr. M (big mouth) and MM L (busybody). they should focus their efforts on solving domestic issues and not instigating us to hate eachother.  

i wish to see no bashing between SGs and MYs which is the reason why i m here in this thread.

our common interest should purely be on weapons n technologies. some comparing here n there should also b okay n no offences should b offended.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-9-2007 01:32 PM | Show all posts

Reply #106 edelweiss101's post

then, u should tell ur friends in SGforum and here to do that first...its always a space for diplomacy...

[ Last edited by  tangopapa at 23-9-2007 01:33 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2007 03:51 PM | Show all posts

Reply #107 tangopapa's post

you know most of the people there are kids and what they have expressed do not represent the majority of SGs.

do you want to lower your standards n act like them? the choice is yours...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-9-2007 04:16 PM | Show all posts

Reply #105 edelweiss101's post

ahah...now u r talking more wisely, at least u'r being grateful and realise the importance of co-existence. Hope u stop ur war threats after this. As for Mahathir's statement, he's just returning ur granduncle LKY statements, who also made same rhetorics when ur country 1st bought ur Amraam, inviting those who dare to attack his country openly which could be taken as a threat as well. Now u want to lower ur standards like ur granduncle and act like him, it's ur choice..

[ Last edited by  windof at 23-9-2007 04:18 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2007 04:38 PM | Show all posts

Reply #109 windof's post

nice.....

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2007 05:33 PM | Show all posts
ahah...now u r talking more wisely, at least u'r being grateful and realise the importance of co-existence. Hope u stop ur war threats after this.

Cari porem is full of peoples who wanting war too and make acusations just becuz of diferent view. crazy peoples.  we canot comparing to one another. Sg and My. diferent situation. My has others foucus and Sg has others foucus. Sg spending a lot on militri  and is par above My. tat is clear. My spend on develobmen for contri. diferent foucuses. no need to arguee. make peace. be happi.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2007 09:41 AM | Show all posts

Reply #42 tangopapa's post

alamak terasa mcm nak pecah perut la ..   .. betoi tu buat ajer biar terkezut beruk lak ...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2007 10:11 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by edelweiss101 at 21-9-2007 12:44 AM

hey, you dont see the point here.

for whatever weapon you have, we will have a better one bcos we have more $$ to burn.

so stop wasting your palm oil and bananas to get those weapon ...

yah the point is u always spent more $ and kia su

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-9-2007 11:34 AM | Show all posts
Some good discussions and some duboq's kiasu comments such as
"Yawnz...typical propoganda bull# from a malaysian cheebye kid who haven't touch a rifle before...rofl.
Tomorrow morning going to raise some M'sian GNP, er i mean ***** some malaysian girls for S$150.00..."
The rest can be read here http://theophillus.blogspot.com/2004/08/defending-lion-city.html

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2007 06:29 PM | Show all posts
Everyone knows that the members of cari and sgforums get quite #ty sometimes... For a more balanced perspective on Sg views militarynuts.com is better.
So peace.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2007 06:34 PM | Show all posts
It is agreed that Tim Huxley's scenerio is fantasy but this argument is outdated.
And we hold much more combat exercise scenarios than our all our neigbours, both unilateral, bilateral and multilateral. That's all I have to clarify.
And yes, generally conscript soldiers fight better than even professional ones when family, country and home are at stake.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-9-2007 07:16 PM | Show all posts

In the first place you assume too much in that there is anything worth going over the straits which I never did mention.  Your fellow arse of a compatriot continue deriding MAF for lack of a better proof otherwise.  So don't mind if I do provide the proof to the contrary.  Seriously, why would we try to take a 3mile squared of a country when we have more than that.  The fact is our involvement overseas is governed by pragmatic and legal principles.  We didn't do Iraq because it was illegal just like Afghanistan.  Your fellow compatriots find that so hard to comprehend so I made it less problematic.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2007 08:06 PM | Show all posts

Reply #117 capable_warrior's post

It was illegal in Malaysia's (mostly the Muslim world's) point of view. That's why they didn't do Iraq or Afghanistan. At any case, Singapore is involved in mainly maritime patrol duties and first aid, although I think that we did send military advisors to aid the Afghanistan local rebel fighters.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2007 08:36 PM | Show all posts

Reply #118 mentosonline's post

Not muslim point of view, pragmatic International Law.  Clearly, there were some Muslim Somali people who were trying their best to kill MAF soldiers in Somalia but that operation was legally sanctioned by the UN Security Council

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2007 08:49 PM | Show all posts

Reply #119 capable_warrior's post

As was the Afghanistan and Iraqi Wars.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

8-5-2024 10:40 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074823 second(s), 42 queries .