Register

ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 8265|Reply: 47

Kenapa Manusia Perlukan Tuhan?

[Copy link]
Post time 21-9-2007 05:12 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Dari zaman Paleolitik, manusia sudah mempunyai kepercayaan terhadap alam ghaib (animisme), tapi persoalannya mengapa manusia perlukan kepercayaan dan Tuhan didalam kehidupan mereka?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-9-2007 05:48 PM | Show all posts

Reply #1 St.Yeepi's post

This one is very subjective.

1. Ancient men couldn't answer to natural phenomenons and natural disasters.
They thought there were some superior beings control over all these. Hence gods were born. Ancient men started to worship their new creations for protection. There were Thunder God.... ahem, Rain God, Sea God, Sun God and etc. Later on came the one Mighty God Theory....

or .....

2. Men believe in a single Mighty God who created everything who will guide humans. This God sent messengers to the world to carry out his words.

Well...believing in God is very personal. No point arguing whether God exists or not. There is no ending in this argument. The best is to leave it to individuals to choose. God or Godless it doesn't matter. So long we do no harm to others and live in peace and harmony.

May Odin bless you all.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2007 11:01 PM | Show all posts
It's been argued before, and it will be argued again.

The thing is you can argue both way and both parties won't change their mind.
We have our own set of belief and it takes our own personal effort to change it. If we want to.

Some have personal reason, some just follows round. Both end of the spectrum.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2007 11:01 PM | Show all posts
It's been argued before, and it will be argued again.

The thing is you can argue both way and both parties won't change their mind.
We have our own set of belief and it takes our own personal effort to change it. If we want to.

Some have personal reason, some just follows round. Both end of the spectrum.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-9-2007 01:02 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2 SONofODIN's post

Saya suka dengan jawapan pertama anda, kerana boleh diterima dek Aqal. Pengaruh alam mungkin banyak membentuk pemikiran manusia untuk mencari alasan yang munasabah terhadap setiap benda yang berlaku diluar kawalan manusia.

Jawapan anda juga membuatkan saya terfikir, bahawa konsep Tuhan pada zaman tersebut adalah bersifat theori dan experiment.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2007 08:00 AM | Show all posts

Reply #3 Agul's post

We argue because of differences in opinion and belief. Discussion can only be achieved when we believe in the same belief or idea regardless of whether it is about religions, sports, food, money and etc.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-9-2007 08:29 AM | Show all posts

Reply #5 St.Yeepi's post

Ancient men were illiterate then where there was no science to explain natural phenomenon. Every disasters were blamed on the wrong doing commited by men which was a form of punishment by superior beings. Human sacrifice and prayers were made to please the superior beings. The practise of polytheism was wipe out when a strong tribal culture invented the theory of a single Mighty Being.

This Mighty Being wiped out the mighty gods of Asgard and Mount Olympus.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2007 11:30 AM | Show all posts

Reply #2 SONofODIN's post

your first argument is shown in Karen Amstrong's book, History of Myth.
she explain the exact way you explain in your 1st point.
although she tackled the issue anthropologically, i think it still valid to show the dependence of human on a superior power, ie God

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-9-2007 12:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SONofODIN at 22-9-2007 08:00 AM
We argue because of differences in opinion and belief. Discussion can only be achieved when we believe in the same belief or idea regardless of whether it is about religions, sports, food, money牋...

People always have different idea about anything.  It's variety.

This belief about higher power, whatever you call it is inherent in human nature. I guess it's probably hardwired into our DNA. Much like the desire if self preservation爋r procreation. Maybe  one of the cause is really self preservation. Who wants to live forever? Immortality?

And then people come to the question if this belief 爄s really a knowing of the truth, embedded by the Creator or if it is a coincidence.

Even most of the atheist爉igration爁rom爐heism爏tem爁rom爐he燿esire爋f爁inding燝od.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2007 12:42 PM | Show all posts

Reply #1 St.Yeepi's post

my fren pernah jawab(dia free thinker)....senang utk manusia menunding jari pd kuasa lain selain menyalahkan diri sendiri....

i jawab, sebab tu org tak percaya tuhan senang sgt bunuh diri sebab terlalu salahkan diri sendiri...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2007 03:43 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by my-alja at 22-9-2007 12:42 PM
i jawab, sebab tu org tak percaya tuhan senang sgt bunuh diri sebab terlalu salahkan diri sendiri..

good one......

neeway i do believe it is a human nature to hold on sumthing superior so we feel safe...esp when there is no one us around to put our faith on... so we stay firm and keep standing still thru sadness & frustrations... hehehehhe

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2007 07:32 AM | Show all posts
u r god why need another
u chartered ur own destiny then why wander

why quest for the need  while u seemed  unfit
why dont u be god and see if u cannot forget

if u thought u r not who u  supposed to be
kill urself in a flurry of a stinging bee

i dont care who u are and what u feel
for i am god in my own destiny

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2007 07:52 AM | Show all posts
People here discuss about god in a mature and intellegent way as compared with those in the RSF forum.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2007 12:49 AM | Show all posts

Reply #13 SONofODIN's post

true...

at least here we can even discuss God ontologically, if its permitted.

to me, God's existence is everywhere. He is not only the universe up above you, but he is also the trees that gave life, in the air that you breathe, and God is in almost everything.
that is why He is able to start a tsunami because He is the water.
that is why He is able to perform the tornados, because He is everything within the world we see.
thats how we can say that He sees everything.
thats how we can say that He witnesses the humans doings.
He is not just the God that plays human chess on us from above, He is in fact here with us everywhere we go.

i wish i have more time to study usulludin, tasawwuf n all of those islamic thinking branches.... huhu

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2007 01:23 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by my-alja at 22-9-2007 12:42 PM
my fren pernah jawab(dia free thinker)....senang utk manusia menunding jari pd kuasa lain selain menyalahkan diri sendiri....

i jawab, sebab tu org tak percaya tuhan senang sgt bunuh diri sebab terlalu salahkan diri sendiri...

LOL .. that one is funny ..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2007 02:12 AM | Show all posts

Reply #1 St.Yeepi's post

sebab fitrah manusia

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-9-2007 05:58 AM | Show all posts

Reply #1 St.Yeepi's post

We sure NEED lot of things...forever needing...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2007 11:13 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by St.Yeepi at 21-9-2007 05:12 PM
Dari zaman Paleolitik, manusia sudah mempunyai kepercayaan terhadap alam ghaib (animisme), tapi persoalannya mengapa manusia perlukan kepercayaan dan Tuhan didalam kehidupan mereka?

well bukan semua manusia perlu kepercayaan & Tuhan. Ada jenis manusia yg anggap diri dia superb & dialah Tuhan tp ada juga manusia lain yg pilih utk percaya ada kuasa luar biasa yg jadi creator mencipta segala yg ada kat dunia. Bergantung pada keperluan masing masing & juga firasat masing masing. Ada org melihat sesuatu dgn pandangan yg berlapis ada org memilih tgk sepintas lalu, ada jugak yg tgk lama lama tp makin tgk lama lama makin confuse. Isu tuhan ni satu isu yg tak boleh dibuktikan dgn kemunculan tuhan tu sama seprti kalau kita ingin membuktikan kecerdikan seseorang sedangkan kecerdikan tu hanyalah satu pandangan/tanggapan/perception sahaja sedangkan otak yg duduk kat dalam tu pun tak tau apa sebenarnya akal cerdik tu???? kat mana zatnya? betul ke kecerdikan duduk kat dlm otak? bla bla bla

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2007 11:22 AM | Show all posts

Reply #1 St.Yeepi's post

tanpa Tuhan  siapalah kita
hidup tiada Tuhan bagai hidup tiada tujuan

Use magic Report

Post time 26-9-2007 07:15 PM | Show all posts
(bercakap dari perspektif lain ....)

maybe di kalangan orang dulu dulu, ada sorang yang "pandai sikit" lebih dari orang lain yg sezaman - so this person created a being called "god" in order to control/manipulate all those other people.  Later, this person would strategically put himself in the position to manipulate others secara indirectly, contoh:  tukang tilik, high-priestess yg leh communicate directly dengan god etc ...

thus, his words became the words of so-called god ..and even better, any mishaps pun dia takkan kena blame directly..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

23-5-2024 04:58 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075228 second(s), 54 queries .