Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Eddlisa_uyuk

ZANESSA [ZAC EFRON + VANESSA HUDGENS] LOVE STORY

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 12-11-2007 05:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by amikie at 12-11-2007 02:54 PM
best..best.!!confirm Ashley,Vanessa,Zac n Monique will staring HSM3!

yaa, good news for us kan... at least tak laaa tukar pelakon lain

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 12-11-2007 07:14 PM | Show all posts
Zanessa - Rings Mystery Solved????

For those of us following the Zanessa romance, the appearance of what seems to be matching rings have made our wondering minds go on overdrive.

Is there a special meaning? Is there an inscription? Are they commitment rings?

Yes. Yes. Maybe. As much as we want to say that they are indeed commitment rings, we don't really know for sure. Only Zac and Vanessa know. I mean, they're not even talking about their relationship!

Vanessa's ring is a Hawaiian heirloom (more likely acquired during their Hawaiian trip) engraved with the word "kuuipo", a Hawaiian word for "Sweetheart".

The engraving is done in an Old English block lettering in black enamel. The ring also has a hibiscus scroll/design. And she more likely got a matching bracelet.

As for Zac's ring, at this point we can only say the design is very similar - it has engraving in black enamel.

We have our guesses on what's engraved on it, but more investigative work is needed. No worries; we won't keep what we find out to ourselves.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-11-2007 11:59 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-11-2007 07:28 PM | Show all posts
Vanessa hudgens is wearing boyfriend Zac Efron抯 beanie
12 nov 07

Vanessa Hudgens goes shopping for her younger sister Stella抯 birthday in Studio City on Monday with mom Gina.

The High School Musical star stopped at Baskin Robbins where she picked out a cute-looking cake for her Stella.

She then picked up gifts at Best Buy and Target including a swivel 19-inch monitor.

Vanessa is wearing boyfriend Zac Efron抯 beanie.

Stella turns 12 tomorrow (Tuesday). HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STELLA!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-11-2007 12:16 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-11-2007 06:57 PM | Show all posts
Zanessa - More pics
Zac & Vanessa visit Elementary School - may 4, 07
Zac & Vanessa with HSM2 cast meeting 'Make a wish Foundation' children at their shooting location

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 15-11-2007 10:28 AM | Show all posts
Zanessa - Working Out!!!!
13 nov 07

Zac Efron - Basketball's Style

Zac Efron sports his famed top-knot ponytail again during basketball practice at the First Hollywood Presbyterian Church in Hollywood on Tuesday.

Why the sudden interest in basketball?

The High School Musical star is probably improving his basketball skills for his role in the upcoming film Seventeen.

Air Zac will star as the 17-year-old version of an adult who is zapped into a younger body.

We抳e all seen silly trends being perpetuated by high-profile celebs, but this one抯 never gonna stick. Zac Efron loves to pull his hair up into a little front-ponytail, and we抣l let you decide if it抯 hot or not.

The High School Musical Stud was hooping it up at basketball practice yesterday at the First Presbyterian Church in Hollywood.

There are rumors that his next role in the movie 揝eventeen

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-11-2007 12:17 PM | Show all posts
Zanessa's Secret Rendezvous
14 nov 07

High School lovebirds Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens meet up for a late night rendezvous Los Angeles Tuesday evening.

She is smiling while she抯 talking, and he is listening. He is not ticked off at all.

Vanessa's little sis, Stella is at his window, and he has his hand on the window control, probably to roll it down to talk to her.

I think they may just be taking Stella out for her birthday, either that or she just wanted to say hi to Zac. The three of them seem rather close.

They抳e been dating since Zac was 17 and Vanessa was 16!! I read this interview, and it Vanessa said 揑 started dating when I was 16.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-11-2007 12:48 PM | Show all posts
Zanessa in Work This Out HSM2 music video

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2007 05:41 PM | Show all posts
Zac Efron - Vanessa Hudgens is Neat

Zac Efron realized a few weeks ago that girls don抰 have cooties.

Even since then, he says the on-screen chemistry between himself and Vanessa Hudgens has been going as strong as the popularity of their show, High School Musical.

揊or all of the partner things, me and Vanessa always got paired up,

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 03:54 PM | Show all posts
cute betul budak berdua ni....
sedap je mata memandang.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2007 04:53 PM | Show all posts
Cinta monyet budak muda..Ala-ala macam Justin-Britney dulu la....Just wait berapa lama boleh bertahan...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-11-2007 09:47 PM | Show all posts
Zanessa - Hanging Out

Vanessa Hudgens is so Jinky
Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale spend Friday afternoon attached at the hip in Studio City, Calif.

The High School BFFs spent almost two hours at an office building and then grabbed lunch at Jinky抯 Caf

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-11-2007 01:29 AM | Show all posts
Zac's back to High School!

He hit bulls eye with "High School Musical" and became a teen sensation overnight.
Now, Hollywood's young heartthrob Zac Efron is all set to reaffirm his stardom with Disney's "High School Musical 2".
In an exclusive interview with BT the young actor talks about music, movies and life as a star.

How have you changed since the first "High School Musical" and how has your character Troy changed in "High School Musical 2"?
I like to think that I haven't changed in my whole life, since this has happened. If anything, my schedule has changed. I am a lot busier now, have had a lot more opportunities to travel which is always fun. Troy seems to grow up a little bit in the second movie. He is dealing with college life and doesn't have his future set and done yet. He's still trying to find his path. It was fun to play that kind of dimension of Troy. It's a little bit different. I make it sound so deep, but it's really not that deep at all... And I think I got a little taller, all right!

It's hard to think of anyone who is a bigger teen idol in the world, currently. You must have moments when you think this is absolutely insane?
Hmmm, like the day we premiered HSM2 in Disneyland LA! That whole day had been crazy. I was kind of pinching myself all day. But after that when we all go home, I go home to do pretty much normal things and I think that's what I mean that my life has not changed that much, its still going on. I still do regular things, I'm a regular kid.

Are you comfortable with the new sex symbol status?
Oh wow! That's the first time, I think I've heard that. It抯 pretty cool, so I'm comfortable now. That's really weird to think about, but cool!

How important was music when you were growing up?
I think it's really exciting to see kids, you know to have this much of energy over something that's musical. When I was younger, music was a very influential part of our life and that's what made me aware of music and more excited to be a part of it when I was older. And to potentially be giving these kids that same feeling that I had when I was little watching 'Singing in the Rain' and 'Grease' and those type of movies is just a dream come true.

What about HSM3 and will we see the entire cast back?
It was fun when all of us started doing this. Most of the times I know that we've found something here that is really special in all of us, it's just fun to make, so, how could you not want to do another one.

What future projects are you looking at?
I have no idea at this point. I'm trying to find the next character to play and it could be in several different genres and so I'm kind of trying to pick and choose. I can say for a fact the kind of characters I like to play are the kind of roles that I loved when I was younger, and still the kind of movies that I watch today, movies that 19 year old guys enjoy. Possibly action, of course that really would be fun and then I love stray comedies, like adventure, fantasy, those kind, all this, could be anything, could be musical, anyways.

[Source: The Times Of India]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-11-2007 01:30 AM | Show all posts
Vanessa in Seventeen Magazine

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2007 05:58 AM | Show all posts
hudgens ni cantek aaa... sgt cantek di mate aku...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 18-11-2007 03:27 PM | Show all posts
Zanessa All In Black

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-11-2007 11:49 AM | Show all posts
Zanessa - Busy....Busy...!!!!

Zac Efron's Beverly Hills Business Meeting

Continuing to increase in frequency,  Zac Efron was spotted out in Beverly Hills on Wednesday to attend another business meeting.

In recent weeks, the High School Musical hunk has been involved in negotiations to return for the third installment of the hit Disney franchise.

Vanessa Hudgens late night at studio

Candids of Vanessa leaving her recording studio in Hollywood last Thursday.

Cant wait for Vs new album to drop! Its supposed to come out early/mid 2008.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-11-2007 03:16 PM | Show all posts
Vanessa Hudgens at American Music Awards 07

Actresses Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale take to the stage during the 2007 American Music Awards held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE on November 18, 2007.

High School Musical star Vanessa Hudgens glitters in a sequined gold dress and slinky gold sandals.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2007 08:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Eddlisa_uyuk at 19-11-2007 11:49 AM
Zanessa - Busy....Busy...!!!!

Zac Efron's Beverly Hills Business Meeting
Continuing to increase in ...

weyhhh !
aku ske beg vict0ria secret yg blakang vanessa tew !
tp kt cni xbleyh dpt.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 01:59 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069283 second(s), 41 queries .