Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Yuni

Bara no nai Hanaya ~Shingo Katori,Yuko Takeuchi,Shota Matsuda~

[Copy link]
Post time 19-2-2008 05:47 PM | Show all posts

Reply #220 whitedove's post

hehe... lmbt ckit ye yg ep.5 nih punye sub... mayb anytime soon kot...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-2-2008 06:38 PM | Show all posts

Reply #217 Kittie's post

amboi! naks pi swiss ke plaks be4 blk holiday kat cnie?? bestnyer!!! nanti belilah apa2 yg patut eks time kat si2?? kalu x pun, kat tempat kittie 2 ke??

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2008 02:38 AM | Show all posts

Reply #222 Yuni's post

gi wat keje... biase la... kite mmg byk travel around europe nih... tp serabut n serabai la skrg nih... byk sgt keje... keje yg kt cni pun makin bertimbun... preparation swiss nih lak byk giler... klu bleh bli mase, mmg kite beli lah.... adoi... betapa berharganye mase nih...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-2-2008 03:09 PM | Show all posts

Reply #223 Kittie's post

hehe.. take-to-easy gurl! stay kewl! study smart!! ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2008 03:32 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2008 07:51 AM | Show all posts
Bara no nai Hanaya Ep.05

Join with HJSplit

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-2-2008 05:31 PM | Show all posts
Monthly The Television
No. 161 ISSUE
April 2008, 2.26 -> 3.31
Page 41

Interview ~ TAKEUCHI YUKO

translated by Yanie

On the set, Katori-san always talked to me about his own thoughts on the story, like "Shizuku will end up like "this", actually Naoya is "this" kind of person...". He thought of what's gonna happen even to the last episode. Sometimes, his eyes suddenly goes blank and said, "Everything is okay for me. Whatever happen to me... I don't care," he said it while acting his own character's way of talking, of course he's joking. (laughs)
I often asked the director too, "What will happen after this?", and he was just grinning, "I'm not telling you,". "Aaah~~~ I want to know what happen next!! Is the next script not ready yet!?" I always thought like that. (laughs)
While the story keep continue, if you watch kanojo's video letter again from the first episode, you'll probably go, "Ah! So that's what she meant!". There are so many hints, so don't let your guard down. Especially, in Episode 7, there's a development that'll make you think, "WHAT!??" like that. (laughs)
About Eiji and Mio's relationship, I always feel like telling her, "Eiji-san will accept your apology and understand you, so hurry and tell him the truth!!". If they can understand each other and then walk forward together, that'll be great, ne...

credits to yanie at d-addicts.com

Use magic Report

Post time 29-2-2008 02:47 PM | Show all posts
Ep 6 with sub is out at d-addicts!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 29-2-2008 11:47 PM | Show all posts
Takeuchi, Nakamura finally divorce
Fri, February 29, 2008 (6:10am EST)

Yuko Takeuchi and Shido Nakamura have finally settled their divorce. Management for both celebrities issued a fax to the media on Friday announcing the news. Earlier that day, Nakamura and his lawyer officially turned in the divorce papers.

Takeuchi and Nakamura starred together in the 2004 film "Ima, Ai ni Yukimasu." They got married the following June, and Takeuchi gave birth to their son five months later.

In 2006, Nakamura was caught for drunk driving. It was later revealed that actress Aya Okamoto was with him at the time, while other rumors linked Nakamura to actress Saki Takaoka on another occasion. With their relationship damaged, Takeuchi began seeking a divorce that October and soon began living separately with their son, who is now in her custody.

Source: Oricon
credit to: tokyograph.com & wiki.d-addicts.com

P/S: such a BIG mistake yuko takeuchi did in her life 2 marry tis guy!!

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2008 06:15 PM | Show all posts
dah la dah ada anak dah pun

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2008 06:24 PM | Show all posts
aku tkleh phm..ape yg si yuko ni nmpk kt mangkuk hayun tu
ishh kalo xensem tp prangai ok tkpela gk
kawaisou la haiii

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2008 02:23 PM | Show all posts

Reply #231 lin_okinawa's post

ala pasal movie Ima, Ai ni Yukimasu tu le...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2008 06:58 PM | Show all posts
Tamayama Tetsuji joins Bara no nai Hanaya Casts
First bad role, a cold-hearted surgeon

Sanspo, February 28th, 2008

translated by Yanie

Tamayama Tetsuji joins into the Bara no nai Hanaya set, and got his first bad role challenge. He play the role as a surgeon who had Eiji (Katori Shingo)'s life turned upside down. Tamayama, who is a die-hard fan of Nojima Shinji's works, comment on his role, "He is as dangerous as a lethal weapon,". He will appear starting from Episode 8, that will broadcast on March 3rd.

The role Tamayama is playing, has appeared briefly in the broadcasted next week's preview on February 25th. This character is actually the drama's last half's important figure that holds the key to everything!

Eiji is a kind-hearted man who runs a flower shop, and live together with his 8 years old daughter. Tamayama will play the role as Koyama Shun, the cold-hearted man who knows everything about Eiji's past riddles. He is a very well-known surgeon, but has a dark character. We can say, that Koyama is Eiji's ultimate enemy.

Tamayama comment about his role, "He has many toxicated dialogues, full of thorns. But he is actually one that doesn't know love, inside. He's been trying too hard to protect himself. It's like he has become a lethal weapon due to a pure reason. Not that he's actually a bad person,".

Tamayama is a big fan of Nojima Shinji's works. During his 3rd year in junior high, he was addicted to a TBS drama, Miseinen (a drama written by Nojima Shinji, starred by Katori Shingo too). He forgot to study, so he failed entering his first choice of highschool. But he was glad, "If not because of Nojima Shinji's story, I might have got into the first choice school, and I won't become an actor like now,". Tamayama thinks that Nojima's works' charm is "the strange and scary human's real quality".

The drama producer comments that Tamayama looks cool at one glance, but has a naive side too, so he is perfect for the bad -yet has deep characteristics- role in a Nojima Shinji's story.

About Katori Shingo who starred Miseinen and also starring this drama now, together, Tamayama said, "I never even thought of it, this is a miracle,". He had meet Katori in a variety show, and that time, Katori was suddenly inspired by him and draw a picture of Tamayama's cartoon face, and Katori gave the drawing to him as a present. He said he still treasure that drawing till now. Can we expect a good chemistry and acting between the two?

source: http://www.sanspo.com/geino/top/gt200802/gt2008022817.html

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2008 08:53 PM | Show all posts
adakah ini tetsuji yg kacak ittew?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2008 08:56 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by whitedove at 29-2-2008 02:47 PM
Ep 6 with sub is out at d-addicts!

epi6 dah???adoi.nampak sgt haku ni ketinggalan..aku baru tgk ep4

makin best ek?ni yg teruja ni

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2008 09:13 PM | Show all posts

Reply #229 Yuni's post

tak ensem ponggg

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-3-2008 09:16 PM | Show all posts

Reply #236 awan_guling2's post

mmg xensem la kan

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2008 09:23 PM | Show all posts

Reply #232 whitedove's post

aku igt ade lg sbb lain selain dr muvi tu..tu yg aku cm tk phm tu.....rugi tol la die

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2008 09:30 PM | Show all posts

Reply #233 whitedove's post

wahhhhh tamayama tetsuji.....tk sesaba nk tgk

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-3-2008 10:56 AM | Show all posts

Reply #232 whitedove's post

kes ter'fall' in love kat movie set & dekichatta kekkon!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 12:06 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.240596 second(s), 41 queries .